All hotels in Tilton, New Hampshire, United States of America
75 Tilton Road, NH Route 140, Tilton, NH, 03276, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Check in time was painful!!"
Check in time was painful, nearly a half hour wait. Clearly understaffed! The hotel was also offering FREE pancakes until midnight. The machine was broken down and it took 15 mins to get a pancake and that was 2 nights in a row. It honestly wasn't worth it being free. I your going to offer something you should provide it and be good for your word. Speaking of that... The free continental breakfast was just a repeat of that horror show... Ended up going to Burger King down the road at least there I got what was promised. My overall impression was that once the place may have been nice but the owners obviously have lost interest or should consider restructuring its management. Personally I was surprised with the hotel's rating being so high that my experience was so lousy. I've stayed at hotels rate much lower that have been miles above and I now don't trust the ratings I eel that they have been rigged in the event. Regardless next year when I return it won't be here.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Shawn
"weekend get awa"
The room was clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was decent. It did seem a little pricey compared to other hotels in the area
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
"Mini vacation"
Wonderful staff clean room the breakfast was great.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
nancy
Staff was quick to move us to the first floor when the elevator went out of service (my husband cannot walk up and down stairs without difficulty). They also called us to let us know in advance that the handicap accessible room was NOT near the elevator.
4 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Anniversary trip"
Would definitely stay here again. We were on our 50th anniversary road trip & after a day of sightseeing, we were surprised by a bottle of wine, 2 glasses, & a beautiful card from the staff. The thoughtfulness of everyone certainly made our day!
2 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Dean
"Nice, as expected"
Stayed one night, and was as expected. Clean, room and good location.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
KURT
"Clean, quiet, and comfortable."
I stayed in the suite on saturday during Memorial weekend in the 3rd floor. The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. It was quiet on the third floor which was an added bonus. The staff were nice. I did not use the pool or jacuzzi, but peeked in. The pool is small and the jacuzzi looked great! I would definitely stay again! Thank you.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Angela
"Excellent little cheap hotel"
The walls were way too thin and we heard what sounded like a call girl's entertainment going on all night from the room next door! (217) Once pretty normal, or twice maybe, but all night long really? Breakfast bar was way above normal industry standards and served by helpful attendant
3 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Sydney
"Great Stay!"
We had a wonderful stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was great, right off the highway,with many restaurants in the area. And it was the quietest hotel I've stayed. I love the no slamming door policy,(part of the quiet policy) I hate when people just let their hotel door slam, no matter what time it is. The only change I would love to see is the fitness room opening earlier. Great stay!
3 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Rude staff."
Will never stay there again. Staff was rude. Pool was insanely small. There was a birthday party with people who weren't even guests at the hotel-my son couldn't swim because there were so many people in the pool. The staff was so rude. I will absolutely spend another $20 plus to stay somewhere else next time.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Excellent Hotel - Great Staff"
Stayed at the Holiday Inn Express while Skiing Gunstock with family. Easy to get to and centrally located. Everything is and feels new. Great staff: helpful and charming
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
jules
"Would recommend"
My family (4)and I stayed in one of the suites, which was a good size. The front desk staff was very friendly.the location is very convenient to the highway and many different shop/ restaurants. The only thing I could complain about is that there wasn't enough parking( due to all the snow I'm sure). But otherwise I would recommend this location!
2 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Great hotel! We only stayed one night but we would definitely go back.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Clean hotel. Friendly staff. I have stayed there before and never had a bad experience
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Very clean and friendly staff."
Our hotel room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable. Good restaurants near by. Staff was so friendly and helpful.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Christina
"Great!"
Very comfortable and clean.....
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"great for price"
Aside from screaming kids in pool area and a slight drainage problem with sink causing the pipe to sink to smell next to mini frig when used, this hotel was great,room was comfortable and clean, hotel staff was very friendly! I would stay again!
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Marianne
"nice"
Nice hotel nice pool. Nice breakfast. Would definitely return.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Barry
"Great Stay!"
We had a great time! We only stayed one night because it was the halfway point the Ice Castles. The best part was being able to come back from being outside and enjoy the hot tub. The breakfast was great, it provided different varieties for everyone.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Stacey
"Nice place."
Excellent location, the room was spotless and the staff was vwery friendly.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Patrick
Last minute booking due to being caught in area due to icy roads. Very comfortable night and easy booking through Expedia.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Great value!"
This is my second stay in 2 weeks. Great location (right off the highway, minutes to shopping and restaurants), friendly and professional staff, clean and comfortable rooms. Great breakfast. I will continue to stay here when in the area.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015
"Awesome."
Everything is clean. Jacuzzi was clean and big. A lot of options for breakfast. The bed is too soft.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
Katelyn
"Trip to NH"
A quick trip to see the Grand kids. Great location. Great friendly staff. Easy transition at check -in makes you feel like home away from home. Thank You.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Grammy
"Nice hotel in a convenient location"
The hotel is a very nice one. We were so satisfied that we had discussed our next possible stay while we were still in the hotel. The only minor thing is that the room keys do not work well. We had to go to the front desk a couple of times to get them fixed. But the service was very good.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Newest, cleanest hotel in area. Less than 2 minutes from Tanger Malls and 93. WI'll stay again. Breakfast good too!
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Two Nights in Tilton"
No issues with the hotel - we have stayed there before. It is close to the highway and area restaurants. Enjoyed the breakfast - it was fantastic!!! Will go back to this hotel.
2 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
"Close to outlets!"
It was clean and convenient!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great choice - highly recommend"
6 of us stayed for 3 nights with 2 rooms. Can't say enough about the friendliness of the front desk, ladies of housekeeping and ladies working the breakfast room. Used indoor pool and hot tub. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Would recommend.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Easy to check in, close to outlets and to restaurants & fast food joints.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
bryan
"Great service"
The stay was good. Emily at the front desk was exceptional
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
"What more do you need?"
Clean hotel, friendly staff and fast wifi
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Natalie
"close to camp were had to pick up my son"
Drove 5 1/2 hours from New Jersey this place was only available and the closest to the camp were i had to pick up my child the hotel is in a great location very clean quiet and comfortable and the breakfast was great.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
Blanca Vasquez
"Close to Laconia for a funeral."
Excellent! the buffet breakfast was outstanding,quite a variety. The pool and hot tub was great.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Ray G
"Great location for lake winnipesukee"
Was great stay but room as a suites is small .staff is friendly and nice.breakfast is perfect. very convenient for lake winnipesaukee.
2 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
Chaudhry
"quite a nice hotel"
clean,quiet and good breakfast. would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Rick S.
I've stayed at this location 3 different times,it is always a great friendly experience
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Convenient location"
We enjoyed our two-night stay. Location was just off expressway yet on a quiet road. We were not bothered by any road noise. Breakfast offerings were adequate including some hot items, fruit, breads, beverages. Would not hesitate to stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Quick getaway"
Convenient location, spacious room, lovely pool and hot tub, friendly, helpful staff. A special thanks to Betty, who oversees the breakfast buffet, for her personalized service.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Great stay personnel very supportive
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Kharper
Good breakfast.. Very clean hotel.. Great price
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Elisa
The room was clean enough. However, the breakfast left lots to be desired given the price, even for a Holiday Inn Express. For instance, the muffins were tasteless and the cheerios tasted like cardboard.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Went to a paintball event and was able to rest up before and after the event. Free breakfast was great. Shower head wasn't great, but that may have just been in my room.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Close to shopping and mountain bike park"
This is our 5th stay at this hotel. Very clean and convenient. Helpful staff. Breakfast is great. This hotel is a great value. Will definitely plan to stay again next time we are in the area.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
"Perfect stay"
Right off the beaten path but just minutes to restaurants, outlet mall, groceries.
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
Shawn
"A good take."
Very friendly staff. Good location and well managed.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Everything that could have went wrong, did."
My Girlfriend and I booked this hotel the night before her half-marathon specifically because of the Pool and Jacuzzi. When we arrived, the Holiday Inn employee told us that they were shut down. I would expect a discount, or at the very least, advance notification that this would be down. It ruined our whole trip. when we got to the room, the bed was comfortable and the room was clean but when we turned on the TV, the words were out of sync with the picture and it was impossible to follow along. After dinner, I went to the vending machine to get a water and the machine at my $2 and did not give me my beverage. I then went to the front desk and the employee basically told me I was trying to steal the water. He said "if you put in money, it would show it", making me feel like an idiot. I will NEVER stay at a Holiday Inn again.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2014
"Just off the highway and close to the outlets"
I thought the Holiday Inn in Tilton was excellent value. We decided at the last minute to go away for a night and hit on Tilton and the Holiday Inn via hotels.com. The rate was excellent and the hotel itself was more than adequate. It was very clean and comfortable. The staff were wonderful, particularly the lady who was running breakfast. She was most accommodating and kept the food flowing! To have a hot breakfast instead of just a continental was a real bonus! The pool and hot tub were very much appreciated by my 7 yr old and they were clean too. Would definitely return again...am thinking it'd be great to get some girlfriends together to stay there after a day of shopping at the Tilton outlets!
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2014
"excellent"
Loved it. Great place to stay. Recommend it.
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
wilmar medina
"Very good, with one flaw"
Very good hotel, clean, well appointed, good service. The one drawback is that the water is extremely hard. You have to spend way too much extra time rinsing soap, shampoo, or conditioner. This is not a minor inconvenience if you're under time pressure. The water simply will not dissolve soap of any kind. I don't know if other hotels in the area have the same problem.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014