All hotels in Bellingham, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3750 Meridian Street, Bellingham, WA, 98225, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"Acceptable"
Staff was friendly, room was clean and it was conveniently close to St. Joseph's.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2013
Pablo
"Ok if you don't want to spend much"
Bed comfort was average, shower was not very good (poor pressure and the shower head could not be adjusted to a solid stream). However, it was a clean room. Noise level was quite high as it's -immediately adjacent to the freeway. I had my license plates stolen off my vehicle in the parking lot, so safety is not great here.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
I was happy with the convenient location right off of I-5 and the last minute availability. It was clean and comfortable. The heater was very loud and kept me up most of the night. Maybe something was wrong with it or maybe I am just used to silence when I sleep.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Leslie
"cheap hotel near Bellis Fair Mall"
I booked this hotel though Expedia's low price/no name service. I wasn't especially impressed by the reviews of Econo Lodge previous to booking, but it's the one we ended up with once I had booked a stay through Expedia. I could hear every single step the people above us made. The hotel had little in the way of sound proofing either for the walkway outside our room or between floors. The hotel made every effort to hide the outlets by the bed, so that plugging a phone in near the bed was very difficult. We moved the bed side tables and found the outlet that the alarm clock was plugged into and used that. The mini fridge supplied rattled all night-- the coolant cylinder seemed slightly loose and kept hitting the metal casing. In general, I was not impressed and will likely book a 3 star hotel next time I use 'name revealed after booking' hotel services.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Samantha
"Close to airport"
ADEQUATE!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2013
PROS: hot shower, ok pillows, breakfast was what is expected CONS: Loud freeway noise all night, very dirty carpet, pulled nasty comforter and sheets back and there was hairs on my supposed clean sheets, bed very hard and uncomfortable, my son couldn't do any of his homework online because the wifi was so slow.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Bent
"Hotel was quality"
A small bar and casino is next to it and parking sucks if you don't park early.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
ryan
"Perfect for what we needed!"
We were looking for an inexpensive hotel to stay in while we brought our daughter to college. The Econolodge was exactly what we were looking for - inexpensive, clean, and comfortable. The room was a good size, was very clean, and the bed was comfortable. Yes, the decor may be dated, but it didn't matter to us as we weren't looking for anything fancy! We appreciated that they offered breakfast even though we didn't take advantage of it, as we went out to breakfast. We had a wonderful stay!
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
K
"convenince to airport"
adequate
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"okay for night before ferry ride"
This hotel is very close to the Bellingham terminal for the Alaska Marine Highway (ferry), and they are very accommodating with regard to a late check out. I also appreciated their willingness to let me have my two large dogs.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Casino next door"
Because of the casino next door, there was a certain amount of loud drunken behavior outside. Also, this is one of those places where every room opens off an outside corridor so you there is no privacy if you want to open the curtains. Won't stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Emily
"Close to the Red Robin restaurant in a huge mall."
Though a budget-type motel/hotel, the Econo Lodge was great. The pool and hot tub was filled to capacity when I arrived (the Sun. afternoon of the Labor Day Weekend), so many families were also enjoying the property. My room on the 2nd floor worked out well, and the Red Robin nearby was a wonderful place to eat. The hotel personnel were always very friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast in the morning was a great way to begin each day. Thank you.
2 night business trip Sep 1, 2013
"Quiet place"
The room was quiet - the breakfast they serve is above average - even have pancakes!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Lots of amenities"
I was very pleased with the comfort and cleanliness of the EconoLodge in Bellingham, Washington. The queen-sized bed was very comfortable, and there were 4 fluffy pillows to use. Each room had a nice microwave and refrigerator included. The furniture was nice and practical. There is a hair dryer in each room, as well as a coffee pot with enough coffee to make 4 cups of regular and 4 cups of decaf. There was a small table where I was able to work with my computer and spread out some books. The wi-fi was easily accessible. The swimming pool outside was heated, and the kids there enjoyed it. The hot tub looked very nice. The breakfast was excellent, including a big supply of bananas and orange, 2 types of juices, coffee, a wide variety of herbal teas, a wide variety of sweet breads, bagels, bread/toast, cream cheese, etc. Additionally there were hard-boiled eggs and freshly cooked pancakes, made to order in a pancake machine! Really cool. Staff were very pleasant and always helpful. Was way above what I expected!
3 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Okay for short one night stay"
Nothing fancy, but nothing horrible either. Fair condition for 2 stars lodging. Okay for one night sleep on the way to your destination. Basic breakfast items: bagel, waffle, toast coffee, hard boiled egg (no scrambled egg).
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Overpriced and underkept"
The room smelled like they sprayed an entire can of air freshener in it. The carpet was beyond disgusting. The bathtub was peeling! It was like the bathtub had been painted and the paint was peeling off of it. We tried to cancel our reservation and couldn't so we figured since we had to pay for it we may as well use it, but we really wished we hadn't. We left before 6:00am just to get out of the room! Oh and if you do stay there you need to go to the front desk to get tokens to get ice from their machines and the wireless internet that they advertise is a joke. We had a faster connection in Costa Rica! Do yourself a favor and find another hotel. This place was BAAAAAD!
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"would've been different review"
I would've given a completely different review. The only reason I have the reviewI did was because I had an emergency to deal worth, it was right at check out time it came about abs they really helped us and gave us a couple hrs after an already late check out time. They charged me a very fair amount, I had no problem paying and they worked with us. Had that not happened I would say the staff was very friendly, but I wouldn't stay there again. They were the only hotel available.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2013
"Conveniently Located"
This is an older hotel, but still in good repair. It had good variety for breakfast. This is right off the freeway and just a few blocks from shopping mall and several restaurants.
4 night trip Jul 31, 2013
Room clean and comfortable. I chose a third floor room so I wouldn't have to experience neighbor noise. My room was on the freeway side of the building but I didn't notice freeway noise with the door closed. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Covers all the basic needs"
The room was clean and quiet. It has all the basics that you may need. We would stay again. The ice machine was a bit of a pain.. Have to have tokens for ice but that was the only bad thing.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"over priced"
high price likely because of canadians coming to take advantage of shopping and lower airfare out of bellingham. no other reason for high price and low quality
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"Nice hotel for the price"
Knowledgeable and courteous staff. Service oriented. My room was very clean and adequate for my needs. Pool creates some noise until it closes. Everything works! Staff answers the phone pleasantly! I will stay there again.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Jane
"Fine for one niht"
We had to be at orientation for Western at 8:30 AM, after working, then the 2.5 hour drive, we arrived after midnight. Sleep was needed. I booked this room at the last minute, my basic requirements were two beds, a shower and breakfast. Breakfast needs improving. Very small eating area with tables very close together, uncomfortably close. Nothing hot to eat, they did have a machine that made one pancake at time with a long line to use it. Other than that, it met my needs of the basics.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2013
T
"Good place to stay near Mt. Baker"
We stayed 2 nights there and it was pretty good. The location is convenient (pretty close to I-5 Exit) for shopping, dining and Mt.Baker area. The room was spacious and everybody loved the pankace machine :)
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
M.M
"close to mall"
For just a place to sleep at night and take a shower this location is great and very affordable!
2 night business trip Jul 28, 2013
Bobbi D
"Econo lodge bellingham"
It was the least expensive option I could find in a pinch because my flight was delayed until the following day. The floors were dirty with things from prior to my stay and the room was musky and dank upon my arrival. There was no airport shuttle, but close to the mall and things to eat.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
was not very happy did not get enough sleep because of the fire alarm i had a very bad headache on that day. it disturb my sleep.
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2013
a lim
"Convenient and reasonably priced."
I specifically asked, when making reservations to be placed not facing the freeway and ended up facing the freeway anyway. We arrived at 11:00 p.m. Too tired to change rooms, but it wasn't what I asked for. Skimpy towels and one tiny bar of soap.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Great park nearby for dogs"
It took a very long time for our room to be ready. It was after check in time. We requested a first floor as we had pets with us. It was inconvenient walking up nod down stairs numerous times to take dogs out to potty. We will defiantly come back again as long as we can get a first floor room. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were clean.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Myra
"Close to Western Washington University"
It worked perfect for our trip to WWU. Close to Campus and clean.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
Suz
"Good for an overnight stay"
We were in Bellingham for 2 nights to visit with friends and family and used Expedia to find a place to stay. We used the deep discount - learn the name of the hotel after booking option for the first time. The hotel was okay for just spending the night. I would not have wanted to spend the day there. Our room was on the side facing the freeway - lots of road noise starting about 5 am. The included breakfast was very good and fruit, muffins, were restocked so even when going down later there was plenty of food. We didn't use the pool, but it looked clean.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
susan
"close to whale watching"
It was very close to the whale watching tour that we wanted to go to. The hotel was clean and the staff were very friendly. There were places to eat and shopping close by.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Curtis and Jana
"Great for the Price"
Always looking for a clean, comfortable place to stay in Bellingham that will not break the bank. This fits the bill. Although not a 5 star hotel, it meets my needs at the right price.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Not good"
The hotel fire alarm went off at 4 am and the hotel had to be evacuated. The bell rang for 20 mins. No explanation from anyone as to why. Didn't even have to courtesy to put out breakfast or coffee early. Regardless to say we packed up and went to the airport without showers or food.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Clean...and that's about it"
Previous reviews are accurate - ask for a room that doesn't face the freeway. And, whatever they use on the carpets can only be dissipated by running the very loud A/C for a good half hour. Only chose this place for its location and thankfully only had to stay overnight. Totally overpriced for what you get, a very plain room with a small fridge and microwave. Continental breakfast included the usual cold cereals/toast and a pancake maker that sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2013
"satisfied"
Overall I was very satisfied. The location was a bit north of the main attractions in Bellingham, but other than that staff was helpful and friendly, the room clean. I am sensitive to cleaning smells and the room was as free of cleaning smells as I have ever found in a motel room. I had no allergy problems. I would recommend this hotel, especially at this price.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2013
retiredGuy
"Good room, good value"
Good room for the price, no problems. Would return here when I visit next.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
"Band played near location"
I expected the hotel to be very very average but I was pleasantly surprised. It was clean and quiet and had everything we needed. Staff were very nice.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2013
Leslie
"Travelling through on I-5 from Vancouver toSeattle"
Very loud highway noise, very worn decor, some smells. Did not like that the marquee advertises a weekly rate - makes you wonder. Some visitors out smoking at the railing/walkway when I arrived. Just can't recommend.
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
The room was clean & the woman at the front desk was friendly & service-minded. I wasn't looking for fancy... just clean & comfortable. It would have been nice to have an iron & ironing board in the room (pretty standard) rather than having to go to the office to get it... not a deal breaker. Overall it was a positive experience and I would stay here again.
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2013
Brent
"6/7/13"
Vert Clean Room and nice staff. Adequate free breakfast.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Don
"Friendly and Helpful"
The front desk staff were friendly and helpful the price was right and close tn tne freeway and to tne store in the Area
2 night trip May 30, 2013
W Garcia
"Family Break"
Great serviec and loved the continental breakfast.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
"second thoughts"
On this visit, hotel room seemed clean, except for cigarette burns in rug (non smoking room), microwave need to be replaced(not working properly, beds& pillows need replacing, excessive noise coming from room above at 10 pm til at least 1:30 am as someone was pacing back and forth, on & off the bed, NEVER get a room on the ground floor at this hotel way to much noise !
1 night family trip May 31, 2013
"decent motel"
all was well.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
mike
The front desk staff were friendly and helpful, the surroundings were quiet, the room was comfortable--it provided everything we needed (microwave and fridge came in handy!)
2 night trip May 10, 2013
"Musty room but good location"
The main reason we picked this hotel was because of its location, but I don't think we'll be staying here again. The carpeting of the room was damp, as if someone had taken a shower but didn't turn on an exhaust fan, but the note left in the room from the previous cleaning showed that no one had been in that room for almost 3 weeks. The room was supposed to be non-smoking but it had a smell of stale smoke and a cold basement, which was very musty. My daughter and I woke up with sore throats after sleeping here one night. The pillows are very firm and round and the mattress was on the firm side as well.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
Shauna K.
"Decent money-saver"
Check-in clerk was pleasant and offered to put me in a quieter room away from the freeway next door. That sound of traffic is one of the biggest downsides of the property. If you don't mind that, it's a decent place. Doors to rooms open to outside balconies. My room was comfortable but I could see how others might get cold. Overall, good value for the price. I get to Bellingham several times a year for work and tend to shop around for price. I've stayed at nicer but would consider staying at this property again.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2013
"Always great!"
I stay at the Bellingham Econolodge once every couple of months and I am never disappointed! The service is always good, the rooms are clean and the complimentary breakfast is great! They always accommodate my special requests too. For the money, you can't beat it!
1 night trip Mar 30, 2013
"Value"
This hotel is located close to the freeway and shopping. It is clean. The staff are very friendly. The price is right.
2 night trip Mar 29, 2013