All hotels in Chesapeake, Virginia, United States of America
1421 Battlefield Blvd N, Chesapeake, VA, 23320, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Very spacious suite...pet friendly a plus"
Very spacious and clean room. Our reservation was made online which was great. Check-in was a breeze. There was a nice indoor pool which my kids loved! A great hot breakfast greeted us each morning. I would highly recommend this location.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Sherrika
this was a stay for a funeral for a family member, I could not understand why I was charge $35.00 after my trip, but other than that I would stay again the breakfast was great the services was great and this is the first time i stayed at this hotel and I will stay again. Thanks
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Jackie
Very nice
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
just great on everything !
1 night trip Mar 3, 2014
"Nice hotel close to many opportunities."
Rooms provide a lot of space, are clean and well equipped. Good starting point for a visit to the beach, to the state park, downtown Norfolk etc. Restaurants and shops close by.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Cor
"VERY NICE hotel"
This was a very good location for me since my business was in Chesapeake. Easy to get to and from airport.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Reason for our stay was fishing, so we had a boat in tow with us. The parking lot is large to accommodate a trailered boat. Pet friendly without additional charges. Indoor pool and hottub, free hot breakfast from 6 - 10 am. Rooms were clean and beds super comfortable. Would stay here again. Close to shopping and lots of eateries, many within walking distance.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Sandra
"Best Breakfast Ever!"
Free breakfast is the best! Everything else was good too. However, website allowed me to book a smoking room, but arrived at the hotel to find out it's a smoke free property :-/
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2014
Jambalaya
"great accomodation"
It was better that I was expected
2 night business trip Jan 10, 2014
Charles Polan
"Nice pet friendly hotel near family in Chesapeake"
Nice clean room with 2 queen beds. Large bathroom. Nice breakfast in AM. There was no closet but we were okay with that...didn't need one. Would stay there again and would recommend it to others.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"had a lovely time thank u"
Had a peaceful night plan on returning soon . Couldnt ask for more.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2013
"Service problems"
I stayed here before with no problems. This time I guess a member of housekeeping made themselves at home and took a drink out of the refrigerator and either consumed or threw away a bag of candy on the desk. Fridge was left open by the person that took a soda from it. I lost all comfort in security there as a result and felt the need to take all valuables with me and keep an inventory of anything I left in the room. The general manager did compensate for items taken. Granted it was only a few dollars worth of stuff, but my point is my items weren't left alone in my room.
6 night business trip Dec 2, 2013
Steve Borden
We always stay at this hotel every year when our family meets. It's become a tradition. The rooms are always clean and are spacious and the staff is very courteous.
3 night trip Oct 24, 2013
Comfortable stay, very pleased!! Looking forward to staying again!!
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Jesse O Carter
"A good place to stay"
We were in Chesapeake to see family and this was close to their apartment. It is easy to get to and has tons of shopping and restaurants within a short distance. The staff were very friendly and the hotel was a good value. The hotel was very clean, as was the pool and hot tub. The free breakfast was pretty good for free. Typical muffins and fruit, cereal and yogurt, tea, juice and coffee, along with a couple of hot selections and waffles. My only issue is the bed was not as comfy and plush as I would like. But then, I am used to a very plush nest at home! Overall, I'd stay there again and it was a very good value for the price.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Rebekah
"close to my daughter's home"
quite nice
2 night family trip Sep 30, 2013
Steve M
"Excellent hotel stay"
We were in VA Beach for a wedding and we had an excellent time at the Marina Yacht club and at your hotel. Keep up the great work. The breakfast crew, Nancy I believe was her name was helpful and very friendly, she is an asset to your business. Have a good day. Donna Horton, PA
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Friendly and clean"
Other than trying to locate the driveway which is a pain to locate and pull in. Everything was great, im not sure if I'll ever stay at this location again but I'll differently stay at a Hampton Inn and Suites for now on when I'm traveling.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2013
Tasha
"Clean! Clean! Clean!"
This was about the best hotel stay I've had. Wish I could have stayed longer. Such a clean hotel!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Great service, comfortable room, very nice people"
Great service, comfortable room, very nice people
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
JT
Our kids had the greatest time in the pool. Our beds were very comfortable and we slept so well. The staff went out of their way to accommodate us. We did enjoy our stay.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Mrs. White
"Room very comfortable and clean."
A very pleasant stay with this hotel. Breakfast room next to the front-desk is good.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Choi
"Great place to stay!!!"
Very nice quiet & clean!!! Rooms were very nice and pool w/ hot tub was perfect. Clean and nice!! Best place we have stayed in a while!!!
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Rating"
The service was great and the room was very clean and fantastic!
2 night romance trip Aug 23, 2013
DeVito
"VACATION WITH THE GRANDKIDS"
Our room was cleaned but they kept forgetting to give us enough towels for 6 people but otherwise, it was ok, they can do a little better with breakfast selection.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
princess
"Kind staff"
Our room was clean with a nice bathroom. Bed was comfortable with nice bedding. We didn't eat the free breakfast because there were too many people.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"cleanliness"
clean, nice breakfast, nice employee. I am happy with my stay.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
jasmine
"Overnight stay."
We chose this hotel for its location. We arrived just after 6:00 p.m. and the reception area was full of family groups waiting to check in. Phone was ringing continually behind the desk. People in front of us said receptionist went to the area behind the desk and had not returned. We called into that area but had no response. My husband called Hampton Inn's Central booking to inform them there was no receptionist and no general manager on duty. I finally checked the back area in case the receptionist had had a medical emergency but she was not there. At 6:50 p.m. Hampton Inn's HQ in Texas called my husband back to let us know that someone was en route to take over the desk. When he arrived, we were all checked in quickly. He made sure our room was satisfactory. I never did find out what had happened to the receptionist!
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Margaret
"Nice Hotel, easy check-in"
Easy to get back on the interstate and only one hour to the Outer Banks of North Carolina
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Lori
"Decent stop on the way to the beach"
This was a fine place to stop overnight on our way from the Northeast to the Outer Banks. Perfectly acceptable with a decent free breakfast. Rooms were clean and fairly sized. One comment--my friends were stopping there too and are diamond club members For some reason the cc didn't go through the night before and their reservation was canceled without them knowing. A message was left on their home machine, but they had already left. they called the hotel on the way down to tell them they would arrive late (10pm) and the hotel should hold the room. The receptionist didn't tell them they didn't have a reservation! So when they arrived the room had been given away and they had to drive for miles to get to another hotel. Not cool! By the way, if you are heading to Outer Banks from here you MUST leave from this hotel by 8am LATEST, but much better off by 6AM. For a trip that should take 1.5 hours to get to Corolla, it took us FIVE hours in 0 MPH traffic over the causeway and up 158 and rte 12. It was fine after the town of Duck. This happened on a Saturday in August and I was told it is always like that on Friday and Saturdays. Yikes!
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
Josieeastcoast
"Wonderful stay!"
Nice accommodations. Breakfast was excellent!! Would stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Nice and close to beach."
Everything was nice.... We didn't do much just alittle sight seeing.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
kevin
Lived this hotel. Room was spacious and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Lolo
"Near the highway, shopping, and restaurants"
Hotel is ok, pet friendly, staff was nice and helpful, hotel outdated. Free breakfast was good! Beds were comfortable, but bedspread had stains on it. When I tried to check in at 2:30 they wouldn't check us in and asked for us to come back in 30 min. The shower was weak and took a long time for water to get warm, but then again hotel is a bit outdated.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"Convenient for staying in Chesapeake area."
Nice spacious room. On main thoroughfare, but set off and quiet. Convenient to I-64 & I-464. Good breakfast. Boasted about changing linen every day, but forgot the day after our arrival.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
PWB
"Family vacation"
Close to everything, clean, and staff was nice. The only problem was the pool could be cleaner.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
Tlp
"great hotel would stay again in heartbeat"
the LARGEST hotel room we have ever had. Everything was as expected. Very clean, new, and comfortable. the staff was excellent, great value as are a ll hamptom inn's I have stayed at but this was a huge room and everything was spotless. I would stay there again
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
erik
"Wish we could have stayed longer"
Truly better accommodations than we even expected based on price and description. Incredibly helpful staff. Beautiful room and amenities! And even though we did not have time to use it; the swimming pool looked great.
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2013
"Excellent choice for a hotel!"
This hotel was very clean and comfortable. I especially liked the updated decor in the room, as well as, the extra chair and computer desk. The bathroom was very large in comparison to other hotels. Great complimentary breakfast buffet in the morning. Definitely would stay there again on way to Outer Banks, NC.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
Louise
The room was smaller than the website depicted it. Pool was cold and the whirlpool was way too hot. Employee was rude at breakfast buffet and not enough trays to take breakfast up to our room. Guest services were accommodating. Rooms were clean. For the price could have has a larger room with a cheaper price. Their snack store was so overpriced (price gouging).
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Place was so clean and comfortable, seemed brand new. Very happy with the whole stay
3 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Comfortable stay, excellent location. Very clean room and friendly staff.
2 night business trip May 30, 2013
it was fine we only stayed one night so we didnt get the chance to really do alot
1 night trip May 24, 2013
"we keep coming back"
This is the 3rd time we stayed at this hotel. Staff has always been friendly and rooms impeccably kept clean. I love their pool and jacuzzi and the fact that they provide pool towels and close it at 12midnight! The place is nearby a lot of eateries and a couple minutes drive from popular destinations.
2 night trip with friends May 26, 2013
"Great hotel for everyone!"
The lady her name nancy she's the chef for breakfast, She's very friendly she's the best employee in The hotel!
Other trip May 29, 2013
Lory
Great stay, my kids enjoyed the pool. Happy that duvet covers and pillor cases were changed before we arrived, i could tell it didn't smell like someone had used it. Would recommend this hotel to anyone!
2 night family trip May 25, 2013
Kb
"CLOSE BY..."
SHOWER WATER DID NOT GET HOT ENOUGH! HOUSING UNIT FOR MAKING COFFEE WAS AVAILABLE BUT KETTLE WAS MISSING!! HAD PLENTY OF COFFEE BAGS BUT NO KETTLE!!
2 night family trip May 24, 2013
VALDEZ
"Beware of the Dog"
The customers in the room next door had dogs and every time I fell asleep, they would bark and wake me up. They (the Dogs) were scratching on the walls and on my door in the hallway. If not for the stinking dogs my stay would have been great.
Other trip May 26, 2013
Tonia
We had a very nice stay. The hotels pool and hot tub were great and clean. My father forgot his wedding rings and the cleaning staff turned them in. This tells me that they have honest people working for them. I will be staying here next year.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
Chrissy
Suite was very roomy very clean... Front desk staff was great and morning breakfast was excellent.
2 night trip May 10, 2013