All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here337 West 39th Street, New York, NY, 10018, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"value for the money, convienent location"
A get away weekend. I picked this hotel as it was close to times square with all of the different subway lines. The space was more than enough for a couple, I think a family would have been cramped, but for the relative price it might be worth dealing with that. Not many places include breakfast any more , but this place does. The neighborhood is OK, having seen it I think I would have felt safe walking back from a times square subway stop even if I was alone (female) at night (sober, not drunk). Staff was accommodating, they will store your bags after checkout if your flight/train is not till later, every time we walked out of the door someone offered to help us get a cab or ask if we needed help getting a ride to the airport. Our longest elevator wait time was about 5-10 min, which I didn't think was that bad.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Rebekah
Great
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Very clean"
We visited New York first time. Hampton Inn is close to every place so very convenient. Room and bathroom were very clean like brand-new. Staffs were kind and friendly. Complementary breakfast was so good. I would stay Hampton again.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Awesome Night Stay"
We have not been been to NYC in numerous years. We chose this hotel based on the god ratings that Hotels.com had on its website. This hotel far exceeded our expectations. Everything was perfect. The room was nice, the breakfast was great and the proximity to time square was awesome. We'll definitely be back.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
"Nice hotel great location"
Very nice staff was very friend and accomadating! Would recommend for anyone staying in the city
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
tricia
"Great for price"
Rooms are small, but nice. No mini fridge Only 2 elevators for 32 floors - ridiculous and took forever
1 night trip with friends Jan 5, 2015
Kimberly
"Great hotel for business travel"
This hotel is in walking distance to the Javitt Center, which is great if you need to attend the trade shows there. The room was very clean and the bed quite comfortable.The staff was very friendly and helpful. One of the recommended restaurants is just a few doors down. "Tir Na Nog" has great food and you receive a 10% discount if you show them your room key. I would definitely book this hotel again.
2 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
Christiana
"Review of Hampton Inn"
A nice room that was perfectly fine for my stay
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Will be staying here again in the future!"
I was beyond satisfied with my stay here. I stayed for a total of 6 nights, and I was surprisingly sad to leave. Normally people start to miss their own bed and space but the service, convenience of how close things were around the hotel made my trip so much easier. I had a beautiful view and the breakfast every morning was amazing. Housekeeping, conciere were all nice. My only complaint was the wifi in my room didn't work well. Outside the room anywhere else it was fine I figured it was because I was on such a high floor. From time to time the elevators get crowded around checkout time. But I will definitely be booking to stay here again in the future
6 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Ivonne
"Small hotel, but super clean and comfortable."
I love Hilton Hotels. The beds were perfect. We were on the 29th floor - so there was no street noise. A little busy - right after New Years - but the breakfast was still really good. All the breakfast items were readily available. Super clean! And the staff was quite attentive! Would love to stay again. Starbucks is right at the corner.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Ursula
"Location Must be Worth it"
I stay at Hampton's all over the country so was very disappointed in the "closet size of a room" provided for two double beds. You could literally touch the other bed. Even for NYC, I have never seen Hilton properties skimp so much, especially for the $500/night price point!! But I have to say the location was pretty convenient to Times Square, restaurants, etc. We will shop around for a more comfortable value next time.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
MJH
"Wonderful hotel! conveinent ABD ver friendly"
Best Hampton Inn experience we have ever had! Room was not ready at check in but hotel was very accommodating to store our luggage so we could get on with our travels of the big city! Staff was so polite and room was very clean! I will be staying here next visit to NYC!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
morgan and dan
"nice hotel in new year's season"
Coming back from an overseas trip on new year's eve, I didn't plan to stay overnight in NYC. But unfortunately, I learnt port authority was closed on that night and wouldn't be open until the next day. I checked hotels available that night via expedia and Hampton seemed to be a good place in terms of its price then (all hotels are super expensive on New Year's eve in NYC!) and the location (close to port authority). The hotel was warmly decorated, and the stuff were very nice. I received a little bottle of sparkling apple cider from the reception as comfort, and the room was clean, nice and sweet, not very high-class but offers me enough warmth on that special night. I might stay there again sometime when other equally nice hotels are too expensive or fully-booked.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Wonderful Time in New York"
It was GREAT!
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Ed
"Holiday Stay"
Great hotel to spend the holiday, beautiful Christmas decorations. Felt the spirit! The only negative was they had a hard time keeping the breakfast buffet filled due to the laaarge crowd. However, the food was good and fresh.
4 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Great location. The hotel was comfortable and clean. We found the staff to welcoming and professional. The free coffee and tea 24 hours a day was a nice perk. Sorry missed breakfast both days..
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Nadia
"A nightmare"
No elevators only one, A night mare. Never stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
carlos
"nyc"
It was ok they wouldnt give me a late check our
1 night trip Dec 24, 2014
It was great!!!! I loved everything about it. Breakfast was delicious
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Adot
"They rolled out the red carpet!"
Going to NYC was a Christmas gift to my 14 year old son. Our stay at the Hampton Inn made a fantastic 1st impression of the city. The minute we walked into the door, right up until the day we left, (even with a lobby full of guests checking in/out) we were treated as if we were the only guests there. The entire staff was amazing! The location was perfect. The price was just right too! We'll definitely stay there again!
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Cynthia
"Top of the line!"
This hotel tops the list of the many hotels in which I've stayed on numerous trips to NYC. They do everything right...and breakfast is included. Excellent!
2 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2014
susan
Great location. Clean Room. Nice lobby. Great Price.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Travel
"Excellent staff and location."
Facility was very limited but provide adequate space to rest and keep on seeing the sights. Patrons were also friendly. Will use sgain.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Dentalmac
"New York"
the staff was very friendly and helpful. Nice area. Comfortable beds
4 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
Rich
"Christmastime in NYC"
Close to many attractions. Hotel staff very friendly. Excellent breakfast each morning. Loved the desk clerk Elizabeth.....so helpful and nice!
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
jennifer
"First trip to NYC"
First trip to NYC with friends. We were only there for 2 days so w had to make the most of our time. The staff, especially Chris, was amazing. Very friendly and helpful. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. I would stay again on my next trip. Thanks for making my first trip great!
2 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2014
Blaine
We had a great time!! This was our 9yr old sons first trip to NYC ,lucky for him it was Christmas time. This hotel is great and close to everything. We are tall people and the showers had plenty of hot water and plenty high for us. The breakfast was more than we thought( bacon,scrambled eggs,French toast sticks and plenty of bagels and cereal). The hotel will let you check your bags in early if you arrive before 3pm which gives you some extra time. We decided to have the valet park our truck and we were told to give a 1/2 notice of when we wanted our truck back but had to wait and 1 1/2 for our truck. Not normally a problem but we were trying to see Central Park before our departure time. The staff is fantastic and will definitely return. Hope this helps!
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Annie
"Awesome time"
We had a nice time there - Although it was a wait for the elevator and cramped in the elevator and in the lobby to get on it and off - other then that - it was a perfect stay for a night in the Big Apple. I loved the beds! We had such a restful sleep. And we weren't far from the Majestic Theater - and right around the corner from everywhere we wanted to go - we'll definitely be back next year!!
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Staff was great. Rate was good. Room was small for 2 adults and 2 small children.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Hampton Inn ----new York"
We thought the Hotel was pricey for the accommodations
3 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"New york"
Weather bad but hotel very good breakfast was waffles yogurt eggs,etc. The muffins were from a local bakery and great for taking for a snack while walking the streets. Staff were very helpful
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Clean budget hotel"
Last time we were in NYC we stayed at Hampton North Times Square. This hotel is much smaller, even the rooms. The street it is on is ugly, safe but kinda empty. Subway is a couple of blocks away. That said, the staff are all super friendly and helpful. Every inch is clean, and there were no worn carpets or smelly elevators. Beds were adequate, morning buffet is what you would expect. Keep in mind this is a budget hotel, and that said I think they try to make your stay as pleasant as possible. I really just didn't care for the location, everything else was great.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
jeanne
The hotel staff was very friendly. The rooms were clean and surprisingly quiet. We were close enough to walk to everything.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Kristina
Very good location not to far from time sq and far enough to be quiet.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Our family of four stayed this past weekend in this hotel for one night. The hotel is located in a great location and the service was excellent! Very helpful that they could keep hold our luggage before and after check in. Room was small but manageable...we were really only there to sleep. Breakfast was great. Just have to have patience with the limited elevator situation.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Manhattan"
A delay to check in but once that was sorted it was great
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Clean, close to attractions."
We had two rooms and were surprised how nice they were. Small for sure, but it's New York. Rooms looked like they were recently updated. Very clean. We arrived from an 11 hour flight from Hawaii at 7am and wished we could have had a room to recoup in, but check in time was 3pm, and although they said to call and check to see if we could get in earlier, that was not possible. Was an extremely long day, but the staff were nice. There was a mix up on the luggage getting delivered, so we had to call and ask again to get it out of storage, but once that was taken care of, we had a nice stay. We took taxis to some places because we were traveling with small children, but this location is great because it really is within walking distance to nearby subway, Penn Station, Times Square and other attractions. Hot breakfast each morning with fresh whole fruit, muffins, waffles, scrambled eggs, breakfast meats, yogurt, and assorted beverages. One of the reasons we chose this hotel was because it served a free breakfast and we had a party of 6. Also, the price was right...we found two rooms for two nights in New York for $850. Considering we researched every nearby hotel that served breakfast, this was by far the best value. We would book this hotel again.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Lani
"Very close to Times Square and Subway station."
Staff is friendly. Rooms are clean but small. I suppose no different than other hotels in the area. Location is as convenient as it gets.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Only one, minor gripe"
Very nice hotel, good location a couple of blocks south of the Port Authority, clean, nice staff, free breakfast. My only gripe is that it is very tall and narrow (6 rooms/floor, 30+ floors) with 2 elevators, and at peak times, one can wait a LONG time for an elevator - and maybe have to wait when the one that finally arrives is full. Most times, it is not an issue, but it can be. Breakfast is also hectic/crowded at peak times, but the staff did a good job at trying to keep the hot food out there and I always found somewhere to sit. I'd give it 4.5 stars if the system let me.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
NYC visitor
"Don't stay in a high floor"
Convenient location, close to Times Square and Broadway. Atrociously slow elevator.We were on the 31st floor and waited for a half hour for the elevator on Sunday morning. I would have walked down except for the arthritic knees. The sheets on the bed were never tucked in properly, even the bottom sheet was just left hanging.The breakfasts were varied and not bad for a free breakfast. Unable to print pdfs in the business office which makes it difficult to buy tickets online and print them. We had to go to the FedEx on 37th St to print. Front desk staff and concierge were friendly and helpful.
4 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
Pam
"Nice hotel, helpful and close to the sites"
Nice hotel, clean. Staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
jfcortes
"WOULD BOOK AGAIN"
Wonderful, helpful staff. Room was clean, comfortable. Somewhat small but typical New York. Full, good tasting breakfast. Convenient to Times Square, subway. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"awesome staff!"
The hotel staff was very courteous and helpful. About 15 minutes after getting our room, the front desk called to make sure the room was ok, and to let us know they were there to help if we needed anything. Great room and service at a great price. I would absolutely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
"Better than typical 3 star"
Clean & convenient to Javitz Convention center. Large breakfast buffet and enough space to sit & eat. Will be back
lite business
Great location. Small room. Fantastic staff. A perfect 3 star hotel with a great price and free breakfast. Unbeatable deal.
"great cozy hotel in the heart of Manhattan"
Friendly and welcoming the moment you walk in through the door. A couple of minutes walk from the heart of Manhattan, but this shouldn't deter. The rooms and bathrooms are small but spotlessly clean, well decorated and most comfortable.
Kaye
"Good value near Times Square"
A ding on cleanliness because the room was made up but some pillows were left on the floor and a bag of trash wasn't removed. We had a double room and it was pretty cramped. If you think you're going to have a pull out sofa and a roll away and fit a family of three or four people comfortably in this room forget it. The front desk staff was friendly and when you're trying to see NYC on a budget a free hot breakfast is always a plus to start the day. A convenient bag drop at the front desk if your room isn't ready so you can hit the streets right away and start sight seeing.
3 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
Ray
Continental breakfast is great with friendly staff and clean rooms. Fresh apples and cookies were always available .
felicia
"Great stay!!!"
Excellent stay for a last minute deal. Quite comfortable and clean. Excellent complimentary morning breakfast.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
"Good value for the price!"
In town for a one night event. Hotel was clean, staff friendly and in convenient location.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014