All hotels in Frisco, Texas, United States of America

Cecile
I enjoyed my stay.
3 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
"Very Pleasant."
Clean with great customer service. Great breakfast every morning and enjoyed the indoor pool.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
Quite a nice property
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
The hotel was clean, comfortable and the staff pleasant.
2 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Everyone went out if their way to make sure we were comfortable. The rooms were clean and very nice. We will be staying here every time we come.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Quick overnight shopping excursion. Hotel was fine. Not noisy, smelly or gross. Breakfast was scrambled eggs and sausages or waffles, and the usual set up. Comfortable breakfast area. No complaints
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Great Stay For the Money"
Room was very clean, bed is comfy with lots of pillows, friendly staff and the free breakfast was really good!
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
"Very Convenient Location!"
This is definitely a hotel worth staying at! Can't beat the price! We came to watch a FC Dallas game with the 4th of July fireworks and instead of having to deal with the hassle of traffic, we were able to walk right over, enjoy a dinner then go enjoy the night! Definitely worth doing again!
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Staff is always courteous and friendly, rooms are clean and fresh, amazing beds with nice heavy down comforters, great pillows(lots of them), great location within walking distance of restaurants and shops.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
KD
"Nice hotel . . . close to everything . . ."
Extremely nice and friendly staff. Very clean and welcoming lobby area. Enjoyed the breakfast very much. The most comfortable bed and the best pillow around!
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Excellent!"
We had 6 rooms among all our family this past weekend. Everyone liked the hotel and their rooms. Breakfast was really good, staff very attentive and accommodating, rooms and common areas clean and comfortable. This hotel is the northernmost hotel in Frisco and the location was perfect for our needs.
2 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
EB
"Great place----except the Pool"
Overall great stay...the pool was cold and pretty gross but good location, staff etc...
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
The stay was great for our needs, a comfortable place to sleep and dress. I thought the breakfast was very good. We had come to town to help our son move and were not at the hotel much.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Staff very polite and was willing to accommodate my schedule and help make sure our stay was the best. Clean room, great indoor pool, and staff.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2014
"Excellent we love to stay in Frisco"
Excellent we are so happy to stay in so beautifull hotel
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
natalya
"Very convenient to our destination-gymnastic."
I thought the room and the facility were very nice. I was on the fourth floor and the noise from the cars was very noticeable. It sounded like we were on the first floor. Also, the bathroom needs a new shower curtain. The breakfast was very good and the attendant took care of our needs. She was very efficient. I also appreciate the rate we got for the room.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Roxie
"Close to Ikea"
The Hotel and staff were nice. The beds were comfortable. The furnishings were not kept in repair. The carpet was torn and frayed. The patched walls were obvious. Simple updates would have made us return or even recommend this hotel. Skip breakfast and go to the IHOP across the highway.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"Great Service"
My 8 month old niece ended up staying with us overnight at the last minute. The staff was very nice about getting a crib for us for her to sleep in. The staff was also very friendly.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
GREAT FREINDLY PLACE TO STAY.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2013
CAROL
The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. The highway traffic was a bit loud, but other than that, it was good.
2 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"Choose this hotel for the price point."
The rooms are very noisy, taking every sound from the outside (cars, wind ...etc).
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
"No hassales Plus"
I want to thank the desk manager (I failed to get his name) who was nice enough to recommend some restaurants in the area. Our choice (Bob's Steak & Chop - Plano) was excellent and easy to find. It's great to have someone that will takes a moment to consider what the traveler's needs might be. This will be my go to place in Frisco from now on.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2013
Charlie
"This is our second time. Will come back for sure."
Will come back for sure. Motel is close to many attractions yet not in the middle of any. Getting around the area is easy. Breakfast included MEAT and Eggs as well as the usual donuts, beagels, and fruit. This was my second time.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Clean and comfortable"
Rate was ok. The hotel was very comfortable and clean which is my priority. Great hot breakfast. Would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
TV service is not HD. Friendly staff. Nice accommodations.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2013
"Roomy, clean, and close to the stadium."
Loved the hotel, it had spacious rooms, ample parking, and was very very clean. We were in town for a concert at the soccer stadium and this is walking distance to it which was a big plus as well.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Stay was fine, but the alarm clock was confusing to know if it was properly set to wake me up at 3am. Luckily, I was a light sleeper that night and got up at 2:30 am. And the alarm did not go off as desired. Might want to get clock radios that are easier to program.
2 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2013
"The best experience ever."
We loved this hotel. The hotel was so clean. Enjoyed the pool & hot tub. My favorite was the rest we received. The rooms was so comfortable & clean. And the breakfast was awesome. For sure we will stay again.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"My family and I enjoyed our stay."
Great location, wonderful staff and the best part of all were the comfortable, clean beds. We will return soon.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Sonya
"Gross"
This hotel is pretty on the outside but the rooms are gross, we got a two bedroom suite with a pull out and it looked like it had never been cleaned. I will never stay here again
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
This was a nice stay, they only had one maintenance problem with one of the two elevators out of service waiting for a part. Breakfast was very good at the hotel and the staff was courteous.
4 night trip Aug 1, 2013
Neil
"Good Location Okay Accomodations"
The hotel was conveniently located along the Dallas North Tollway so access was easy. Room was decent, but nowhere near Suite standards. Television was small and poorly placed to see from "living room" area. Breakfast was fair, eggs were definitely from powder and did not taste good. Only 1 waffle station which made it a long wait to use. Pool was decent, but there was a film on it and walls were slimy. Overall it was an okay stay, but not sure i would return.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2013
Kyle
"Nice, clean hotel!"
Room and hotel were both very clean. Comfortable bed and nice area. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2013
Sara
"breakfast"
Need to reevaluate the hot breakfast. I ate the eggs and they were ok, but the potates with something looked disgusting and tasted like dirt, it was aweful. The pastries,cereal,and coffee, juices, etc were excellent.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Great transition hotel while moving"
We were very pleased with our stay at your hotel. Your staff works very hard to make sure that the guests are well taken care of. The only thing I would improve in the hotel rooms, is the lighting. The rooms are too dark to see clearly at night. It would be great if the main room had a ceiling light to brighten things up, especially when a person wants to read. The breakfast in the morning is great every day. There is a nice variety of pastries, fresh fruit, waffles, eggs, potatoes and ham, bacon or sausage.
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2013
C. Ziegler
"Hotel was nice"
We enjoyed our stay. Didn't get to try out the pool though. Bed was a bit on the firm side for my liking. But overall we had zero complaints.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Sam
Customer service put me on hold for more than 15 minutes when I had a question that wasn't going to take them more than 10 seconds to answer me.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2013
"Great Stay, Friendly Staff, Good Breakfast"
I enjoyed it, it was next to restaurants and a movie theater and it was clean. What more can you ask for?
2 night business trip May 10, 2013
Great room and excellent breakfast
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"Close to area we needed to be in"
Very nice except the problem we encountered with our room. We had to wait for maintenance to change out the battery on the door because our room keys wouldn't work. That was somewhat of an inconvenience having to wait to leave afraid of not being able to get to our stuff if needed. My husband had to wait around hotel instead of going with family to wait for key and to ensure we would be able to get in once we arrived back to hotel...other than that it was very nice and peaceful even with a bunch of little cheerleaders...lol Thank you
2 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"Great family hotel in Frisco, Tx"
The hotel staff was amazing! When we came in late one night, we needed food. We ordered pizza but one of us didn't like pizza so the desk clerk got some breakfast yogurt for him! He also found some 'adult' beverages (that had been available earlier) for us parents (we purchased soda for the other 4 kids). Great pool. Comfortable room. Will go back!
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
Kirsten
"Pleasant Surprise"
Great hotel for North Dallas
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
Very. Clean and easy to get to! Great price
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"Very close to our son home"
Every thing was close to our sons home
3 night family trip Mar 14, 2013
Linda N
Great stay awesome breakfast!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"Family friendly"
This hotel is clean, crisp, and family friendly. Ideally located and reasonably priced.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
"convenient to FC Dallas Stadium"
I liked that it was convenient to where we were going. Restaurants near by was great too. The only thing I didn't like was it states it's a suite but there was no privacy for the sofa sleeper area. A suite to me means that you have a private room with a "living room" area. Also it took a little while for the clerk to come from the back room when I arrived to check in.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
Rita
"Excellent stay!!!"
Clean, friendly. Would definetly stay here again!
3 night trip Feb 16, 2013