All hotels in Napa, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1314 McKinstry Street, Napa, CA, 94559, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Not worth the price."
I paid over $500 a night for a 1 bed suite for my family for Father's Day weekend. We were put near the elevator in room 2061 and heard it all night. My 2 boys are young but neither could fall asleep until after midnight. When I asked to switch rooms, I was told I would be given an upgrade and to a quieter room. The room was quieter but was not an upgrade. We were not comped any meals or given a discount. At least we got some sleep that night! The valets are the best service at the hotel, super friendly and helpful. The front desk staff and the waitstaff at the restaurant were not, they charged me $6 to fill a bottle of milk for the baby at night, forgot most of the order and seemed put out to have to work during Father's Day brunch. I travel often for business and pleasure and stay in all ranges of hotels, from budget to luxury. If you can get a room here for around $200, then it would be an ok value. It is NOT luxury accommodations but a nice hotel. If the valet team can teach the rest of the staff in how to treat guests, it would be a great improvement. It is fairly family friendly and the rooms are good for little ones.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Not up to a four star standard. Will not stay again. Wifi is horrible also.
2 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"Amazing"
We loved everything about this hotel. From the superior Johnny at the front desk, to the location, amazing maid staff, the bedding made you never want to leave the bed and the pool was perfect. Can't wait to go back!
1 night trip May 29, 2014
"Great, clean, Napa hotel"
I had a great time staying here. The room was exceptionally clean and the grounds were beautiful. The pool was nice and clean. The gym was spectacular. I would definitely stay again.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Very nice. we enjoyed our stay there.
2 night trip May 26, 2014
"Westin Napa"
The property is extremely nice and has all the amenities you can ask for. There were a lot of dogs there when we stayed. We were a bit disappointed with downtown Napa and the layout. There was a lot of construction going on. Marc Herold tasting room was a blast and very short walk from the Westin.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2014
Jim H
"Amazing hotel - beware of valet parking!"
This was an AMAZING hotel. My husband and I spent 4 days in Napa to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary and this was the place to do it. It was so close to downtown Napa where you could find anything and everything. The grounds of the hotel were really nice and we had a beautiful view of the hillside from our balcony. They charge 15% resort fees for all food & drinks you purchase plus 8% sales tax. That was a big surprise as were the prices of meals here. We went elsewhere for food & drinks after spending close to $200 our first day! I would caution those who drive a vehicle and use the valet parking. We drove a rental car and used the valet parking. When we got our car out the next morning there was a HUGE dent on the passenger door. They didn't seem shocked and initially tried to blame us, even though we hadn't gotten the car out since we parked it the first day. The manager was amazing though and took care of everything. One of the doormen admitted that they have had rations of those kinds of things happen from time to time. That was a bit scary but the manager took care of everything, so I was pleased with the outcome.
3 night romance trip May 8, 2014
The Steele's
"Westin"
The hotel was pricey, no spa on premises, construction next lot over. The bed was comfortable, the staff was friendly, however we arrived at 1, chk in at 3, offered a room that was handicapped, however, I felt the room should be utilized for the handicapped, so I declined and ended up waiting 2 1/2 hours for our room.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"An Ordinary Hotel at an Extraordinary Price"
Everything about the Westin Verasa Napa is fine. The check in process is efficient, the hotel is clean and very nicely laid out. But it's a hotel any seasoned traveler has seen hundreds of times. The price is truly over the top for what you get. They take the old addage "Location, Location, Location" to an absurd length. The onsite restaurant is a different story. The service there was awful. The wait staff was inattentive and apathetic to our requests. We had brief conversations with couples at surrounding tables who were having the same issue. They couldn't even serve coffee for a Sunday morning breakfast! Then, adding insult to injury, they add a 15% gratuity, regardless of the size of the party, to your bill. They even give you the opportunity to add to that when you sign the check! I will never return to this hotel.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2014
"Wonderful hotel in the heart of Napa"
Wonderful place to stay right in the town of Napa.
2 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2014
"N/A"
Disappointing to say the very least. Reservation made a 6 weeks prior to arrival and room paid for a month prior to visit was not available to us (deluxe room) with little or no explanation given which was unacceptable.
Other trip May 1, 2014
Amazing hotel. Friendly staff. Great location. Will be back soon I hope!
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2014
"Great location for visiting wine country."
Helpful and courteous staff. We were able to take advantage of nearby tastings and vineyards as well as great restaurants. Sonoma and Coastal Highway in close proximity made our 4 day trip fantastic!
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Bunny and Bugz
"Nice hotel in the heart of Napa"
Johnny checked us in, upgraded us to a 1 bedroom suite and gave us some great restaurant suggestions. The room was very nice. We used the well-equipped, under-utilized fitness "studio". Free wine tasting in the lobby from 5 to 7. Walking distance to Zuzu and Celadon for dinner and Oxbow public market and Model Bakery for breakfast.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Great hotel, great location."
Staff was super friendly. The standard room was a bit small but overall, it was great. The gym was fairly large and had a good variety of equipment.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Beautiful facilities easy walk"
Easy access to downtown restaurant and wine tasting rooms. Wonderful stay.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
Great service and great price. Loved oxbow next door for food.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"Great Napa Hotel"
Staff is excellent and very customer service oriented.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"Amazingly beautiful hotel, close to train& market"
Just one block from Oxbow Market and across the street from the Wine Train. Service was incredibly friendly. Valet parking is included as there is an amenity fee for your room.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Nice hotel close to downtown Napa"
It was solid, but I thought it lacked the wine country vibe. I thought the staff was terrific. But I would look for something with a little more ambiance.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
G
We stayed in the deluxe king room and it was very spacious and comfortable. Staff was friendly and check-in was a breeze. Valet parking included in the resort fee. Comfy bed. Two cons: we could hear people talking in the hallway - walls should be thicker. And the "door" to the bathroom was a flimsy sliding door which didn't provide much privacy.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Very nice hotel but maybe not worth price"
This is a very nice hotel. We stayed in a suite which had a full kitchen and full living room. I picked the hotel because it was next to the wine train, but in hind-sight that may have not been that important. I found the price to be very high here. The service was not all that great considering how high the price was; there was never anyone at the concierge desk and what was presented as free wine and tapas in the lobby each evening was actually samples of wine from not so friendly young adults and one plate of marginal quality appetizers. It is a nice place, don't get me wrong, nut the value was not there for me personally,
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2014
"Ordinary hotel"
Ordinary, nothing speculation , kind of disappointing.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
1st trip to Napa
"midweek stay"
It was a great midweek stay. I believe because it was not the weekend, there were not very many people there. We were given an upgrade to a larger suite. Loved having 2 bathrooms and we utilized the kitchen. Very quite. Staff was wonderful. Valet was included in the cost however, my girlfriend who is a little ocd about strangers in her car did not want them to park it. Therefore we could not park in the hotel garage and were told we had to park across the street by the wine train. It wasn't a far walk but just an inconvenience of not having self park available. Also my only other complaint was the fact that we got back to the hotel late and had not eaten and they stopped serving food at 11pm and it was 10:55 and they were cleaning and I asked if it was to late to order something and they said yes. The boys at the bar weren't very friendly but the girl was and she said they usually keep wraps on hand thru room service. We ordered one and my girlfriend signed for it and refuse to tell me how much it was because she said it was ridiculous and tasted old. All that said I would stay again, bring my own car and make sure I ate first. It's was such a nice place we booked another night.
1 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2014
Vera
"Absolutely Perfect"
I would definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone considering this hotel for a romantic, group, girlfriends getaway. The service is like nothing I have ever experienced. The location is wonderful, nice walk to OXBOX and Downtown! Absolutely magical and perfect!
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Mindy S.
Very nice hotel, the location is excellent. Very close to downtown Napa, and the Sonoma and Napa wineries. Would stay again
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Janice
"Good spot next to downtown Napa"
It was just a short stay-over in Napa for us, but this was a perfect spot. Some local food and wine-tasting spots just down the street, and only a couple blocks from downtown Napa for the rest. Directly across the street from the Napa Wine Train station. Super friendly staff - very helpful and courteous. Room was as extremely comfortable. All-in-all, a great stop on our trip through the area.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Awesome!"
Great place and atmosphere. would recommend staying here anytime you go to napa.
3 night romance trip Mar 6, 2014
"Thrilled with the Westin Verasa Napa"
We had such a wonderful dinner at this hotel on a previous trip to Napa and were so impressed with the facility that we decided to return and have a nice long stay there. It was everything we hoped for and more... the food, the room, the staff (and I include all the staff in this statement), the location and amenities - it was all excellent. Thank you, Westin Verasa Napa, for a wonderful vacation!
4 night trip with friends Mar 3, 2014
D. Olson
"Napa trip"
Very nice hotel. Convenient location. Very clean and modern
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
Vladimir
But I ate at the bar and the server did not explain the service charge....buyer be ware!
2 night trip Mar 3, 2014
"Friendly folks that took great care of us and our"
We arrived late, got a great check-in, wonderful restaurant recommendations, and pleasant conversation
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Don
"Nice location in downtown Napa"
Very modern hotel with exceptional customer service!
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
TM
"Lovely"
We really enjoyed the hotel. It was extremely comfortable from the luxury bedding to all the details through out. Breakfast at the cafe was delicious, as well. The staff was very welcoming. I would go back.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2014
"Nice hotel close to downtown Napa"
The hotel is in a convenient location. Pretty easy to get in and out of, and close to downtown Napa. It's right across the street from the Napa Wine Train. The rooms were very clean. The hotel has a little bar and a cafe. Each night they offer free wine from 5-7pm. On the weekends, they have a shuttle that will take you anywhere in the downtown Napa area. The only issue we had was room service kept delivering a glass of milk with our breakfast and charging me $2.75 for it each day. Even when I handed it back to the woman who delivered the breakfast, I still didn't get credited for it. When I inquired about it for the 3rd time, the girl on the phone pretty much called me a liar about returning the milk. Not exactly great customer service. Watch what they deliver to you when you order room service, and check your bill! If you buy wines, they'll ship to your house for a very reasonable price. Definitely a plus!
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"Great!"
Stayed in the Westin Verasa Napa for a quick getaway. The staff where awesome, thoroughly happy with our experience. Everything was clean, well managed and from our first experience to the last. Definitely would go back.
2 night trip Feb 18, 2014
JamesC
"Right off the wine country road"
Awesome hotel that even had a wine tasting from a local winery in the evening
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
Donn
Nice hotel. Reasonably priced. Good value for the money.
3 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2014
Great location Nice bar Great service
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2014
"Friendly staff but not informative"
probably will not return. Checked in and staff were friednly but forgot to notify that there will be a firedrill the following morning. VERY INCONVENIENT. Bed frame sagged and my back is still sore from it, VERY UNCOMFORTABLE.
2 night trip Feb 10, 2014
"Great hotel!!"
The hotel is beautiful and has an awesome huge heated outdoor hot tub! Location is great in downtown Napa. The staff was super friendly and they were having a free wine tasting and free chair massages in the lobby when we arrived. I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
"Great hotel near downtown"
We booked a last minute trip to Napa and loved the Westin! The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was very comfortable and had an amazing shower. The biggest plus was that it is a pet friendly hotel, so my dog was able to come with and stay without an additional cost. They even provide dog beds and bowls!
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"A quick get away"
A quick night away....loved the hotel and it's location. We checked in, they we're having wine tasting in the lobby, and the 49ers/Seahawk game going. Rooms were very roomy, we walked downtown Napa and found ourselves hanging out at the Oxbow Public Market (a block away).
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2014
"Will Return"
We had only one night in Napa and always rely on Westin Hotels so we chose to spend our night here. Napa in January is pretty quiet so upon checking in, because we are Starwood members, the very helpful front desk gentleman upgraded us to a one bedroom suite. He helped with directions and recommendations for a great day. In the evening a local vineyard did a small tasting in the lobby. Our room was lovely and everyone at the hotel was friendly and helpful. We loved Napa and will definitely stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
frequent travel
Perfect Experience!!!
3 night business trip Jan 7, 2014
"Really nice."
Beautiful hotel, comfortable, very reasonable price.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
"Great location even friendlier staff"
My wife and I stayed here as part of a wine tasting trip up the coast starting in San Diego (Temecula) then to Santa Barbara, up to Paso Robles and ending in Napa. The Westin was fantastic. The concierge was super helpful setting up a limo and making suggestions (and reservations) at local wineries. The room was fantastic with a little kitchenette I used to cook up pork chops we bought at the Oxbow Market. Will definitely stay here on our next trip.
3 night trip Jan 9, 2014
Grant
"Was (almost) perfect"
We were very happy with our stay. The pool and hot tub were excellent, the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating, and it was a short and pleasant walk to some very fine dining. We ordered a late night snack from room service and thought it was terrific. The one sour note was that breakfast was not up to the same standards and took a very long time. Other than that, we would happily recommend this hotel and plan to return.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2014
"super"
Everything is fine! Also noisy air conditioner in the room
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
ilya os
"Very Nice"
Clean, friendly, good location.
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2013