All hotels in Napa, California, United States of America
1314 McKinstry Street, Napa, CA, 94559, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Close to Napa Wine Train"
Arrived early and got an immediate check in which we really appreciated. Beautiful hotel with nice rooms. The bath only had a shower, which we prefer and the lighting was excellent in the bath. There are long hallways to access the rooms. This hotel was not very busy when we were there on a Sunday night, but we still had noise that seemed to come from children running and playing in one of the hallways and we could actually here someone snoring ( or perhaps a drill?) around 9-10 at nite. Good bar and interesting menu items.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
couple
"5 star to westin Napa"
Great hotel downtown Napa! We booked a 2 bedroom suite it was great! It was very clean and comfortable! The hotel is walkable distance to downtown! Staff were awesome. We would stay here again in a heartbeat! W
1 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2014
Jicky
"Great pool, excellent service, ok location."
Great place with a large pool and hot tub, daily wine tastings, and just a short walk to the center of Napa. We were automatically upgraded to a room with a kitchenette, and the bed and bathroom were in excellent condition. No great views, and the gym was just ok (a little small), but overall a really nice place. Service was very good. And I love that it is dog-friendly.
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Jane
"A must in Napa"
This is our 2nd stay here. We love the location, the service and the ambiance. This is a must when we visit Napa. Wonderful Westin property.
2 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Ashley
"Napa, ca visit."
Good location to Napa and the valley north. Good service and food and bar except for room service food, which should be avoided.
"Perfect"
Perfect. Loved it. Great place.
3 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
my room was not ready, had to wait to long for my room.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"what other Westins should aspire to be like"
Very comfortable suite with a fully equipped mini-kitchen and a huge bathroom, not in downtown Napa but within walking distance. Our stay was interrupted by the Napa earthquake, which trashed the interior of the hotel and made it uninhabitable, but we commend the staff for acting professionally during the emergency.
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2014
Jerry
"Short comment"
The hotel is very well located, being close to the Oxbow market & restaurants in Napa etc. The facilities were good and up to the standard one would expect from a hotel of this calibre. One point to note, however, is that although the general bathroom facilities were very good, there were no hooks in the bathroom to either hang up robes or towels whilst using the shower etc.
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2014
Nice hotel....concerns with construction surrounding the hotel beling very loud and on-going. Had room moved but still heard it first thing in the morning. Hotel itself was very nice, clean, and friendly staff
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Upscale facility with big rooms in great Napa Valley location. Service charge/ tip is built into all restaurant fees and so do not expect prompt service. Food orders and service is slow and cafe menu so-so for the cost. Valet parking only so wait time for cars can be longer than ideal.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Westin Close Convenience"
The staff and all the people are very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the bed it is so comfortable and relaxing. The surrounding views were great. How can you beat the Napa Valley for the beutiful green lush vines. They were ready to get to crush time. SO exciting.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Beautiful hotel"
This is a beautiful hotel with a luxurious pool and spa area. However we were given a disabled access room which rather puts a dampener on the romance levels! When we first arrived in the room I went to look at the balcony only to find that the door was unlocked, so it was lucky I did so otherwise we would have left the room open for any passers by to just hop in. Also no seats on the balcony so not quite sure what the point of it is?Hotel staff were very helpful and did offer a solution to the disabled room issue, it would just have been nice not to need to complain in the first place!
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2014
nicola green
"close to ballon ride"
Can't say enough how wonderful your hotel was. It was the best hotel I have stayed at for the price range.
2 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Leo Le Blanc
"Got a refund"
When we arrived we were the only guests in the lobby. The hotel staff was busy talking amongst themselves and did not acknowledge us. When I finally said excuse me, the girl acted annoyed and bothered. Then we went outside to get our bags and the valet man was rude and argumentative. The manager was called and clearly did not know what to do and kept allowing the valet man to verbally assault us. We asked for a refund and went and got a room at Andaz Napa. Do not stay at the westin. A waste of your mental energy.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"nice"
excellent stay. Wasn't necessarily over the top or luxurious, but a good room.
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2014
"Hotel was close to business trip location"
I had a great time in Napa. The hotel and all the amenities were fantastic.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Lovely hotel with wonderful customer service. They upgraded us to a suite immediately when we indicated we needed a refrigerator.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2014
HDP
"Easy stroll"
Convenient to shops food and Wine Train. Easy to get to if you are driving.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Geri
Beautiful and clean.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
carmela
"Great Stay!"
Amazing hotel with beautiful rooms. In addition to the rooms being great, members of the staff are very friendly and informative. The hotel is located walking distance from Downtown Napa which is very convenient for walking around town. It was my first experience at the Westin Verasa, but it will not be my last!
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Beautiful hotel heart of Napa"
Hotel within walking distance to Napa restaurants. Wine train across the street. All the staff were friendly and helpful. We had a great stay.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
This was a great getaway I had with my sister, we were both thrilled with everything. The concierge was helpful in determining what to do with our time. Location is within walking distance for restaurants, the market and our favorite, the wine train.
3 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Jerrie
"Unfortunate"
Great staff and let us check in early. Stayed here before in a different standard room. Got king suite for my girlfriends birthday to allow us more space to relax. Unfortunately the room although beautiful was on the corner of the first floor looking directly at the wine train station and construction going on next door. Both mornings and especially the second was not only woken up to the sound of delivery trucks, garbage trucks and other service vehicles with their back up signals on it didnt' stop until after 10am and then it just became construction noise. Forced to leave the room both days to not be driven crazy. Informed desk girl on second morning but too late. Not relaxing at all. no one followed up after. Felt like we were put in the "Hope they don't notice or complain" suite.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Not worth the price."
I paid over $500 a night for a 1 bed suite for my family for Father's Day weekend. We were put near the elevator in room 2061 and heard it all night. My 2 boys are young but neither could fall asleep until after midnight. When I asked to switch rooms, I was told I would be given an upgrade and to a quieter room. The room was quieter but was not an upgrade. We were not comped any meals or given a discount. At least we got some sleep that night! The valets are the best service at the hotel, super friendly and helpful. The front desk staff and the waitstaff at the restaurant were not, they charged me $6 to fill a bottle of milk for the baby at night, forgot most of the order and seemed put out to have to work during Father's Day brunch. I travel often for business and pleasure and stay in all ranges of hotels, from budget to luxury. If you can get a room here for around $200, then it would be an ok value. It is NOT luxury accommodations but a nice hotel. If the valet team can teach the rest of the staff in how to treat guests, it would be a great improvement. It is fairly family friendly and the rooms are good for little ones.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Not up to a four star standard. Will not stay again. Wifi is horrible also.
2 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"Amazing"
We loved everything about this hotel. From the superior Johnny at the front desk, to the location, amazing maid staff, the bedding made you never want to leave the bed and the pool was perfect. Can't wait to go back!
1 night trip May 29, 2014
"Great, clean, Napa hotel"
I had a great time staying here. The room was exceptionally clean and the grounds were beautiful. The pool was nice and clean. The gym was spectacular. I would definitely stay again.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Very nice. we enjoyed our stay there.
2 night trip May 26, 2014
"Westin Napa"
The property is extremely nice and has all the amenities you can ask for. There were a lot of dogs there when we stayed. We were a bit disappointed with downtown Napa and the layout. There was a lot of construction going on. Marc Herold tasting room was a blast and very short walk from the Westin.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2014
Jim H
"Amazing hotel - beware of valet parking!"
This was an AMAZING hotel. My husband and I spent 4 days in Napa to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary and this was the place to do it. It was so close to downtown Napa where you could find anything and everything. The grounds of the hotel were really nice and we had a beautiful view of the hillside from our balcony. They charge 15% resort fees for all food & drinks you purchase plus 8% sales tax. That was a big surprise as were the prices of meals here. We went elsewhere for food & drinks after spending close to $200 our first day! I would caution those who drive a vehicle and use the valet parking. We drove a rental car and used the valet parking. When we got our car out the next morning there was a HUGE dent on the passenger door. They didn't seem shocked and initially tried to blame us, even though we hadn't gotten the car out since we parked it the first day. The manager was amazing though and took care of everything. One of the doormen admitted that they have had rations of those kinds of things happen from time to time. That was a bit scary but the manager took care of everything, so I was pleased with the outcome.
3 night romance trip May 8, 2014
The Steele's
"Westin"
The hotel was pricey, no spa on premises, construction next lot over. The bed was comfortable, the staff was friendly, however we arrived at 1, chk in at 3, offered a room that was handicapped, however, I felt the room should be utilized for the handicapped, so I declined and ended up waiting 2 1/2 hours for our room.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"An Ordinary Hotel at an Extraordinary Price"
Everything about the Westin Verasa Napa is fine. The check in process is efficient, the hotel is clean and very nicely laid out. But it's a hotel any seasoned traveler has seen hundreds of times. The price is truly over the top for what you get. They take the old addage "Location, Location, Location" to an absurd length. The onsite restaurant is a different story. The service there was awful. The wait staff was inattentive and apathetic to our requests. We had brief conversations with couples at surrounding tables who were having the same issue. They couldn't even serve coffee for a Sunday morning breakfast! Then, adding insult to injury, they add a 15% gratuity, regardless of the size of the party, to your bill. They even give you the opportunity to add to that when you sign the check! I will never return to this hotel.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2014
"Wonderful hotel in the heart of Napa"
Wonderful place to stay right in the town of Napa.
2 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2014
"N/A"
Disappointing to say the very least. Reservation made a 6 weeks prior to arrival and room paid for a month prior to visit was not available to us (deluxe room) with little or no explanation given which was unacceptable.
Other trip May 1, 2014
Amazing hotel. Friendly staff. Great location. Will be back soon I hope!
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2014
"Great location for visiting wine country."
Helpful and courteous staff. We were able to take advantage of nearby tastings and vineyards as well as great restaurants. Sonoma and Coastal Highway in close proximity made our 4 day trip fantastic!
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Bunny and Bugz
"Nice hotel in the heart of Napa"
Johnny checked us in, upgraded us to a 1 bedroom suite and gave us some great restaurant suggestions. The room was very nice. We used the well-equipped, under-utilized fitness "studio". Free wine tasting in the lobby from 5 to 7. Walking distance to Zuzu and Celadon for dinner and Oxbow public market and Model Bakery for breakfast.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Great hotel, great location."
Staff was super friendly. The standard room was a bit small but overall, it was great. The gym was fairly large and had a good variety of equipment.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Beautiful facilities easy walk"
Easy access to downtown restaurant and wine tasting rooms. Wonderful stay.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
Great service and great price. Loved oxbow next door for food.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"Great Napa Hotel"
Staff is excellent and very customer service oriented.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"Amazingly beautiful hotel, close to train& market"
Just one block from Oxbow Market and across the street from the Wine Train. Service was incredibly friendly. Valet parking is included as there is an amenity fee for your room.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Nice hotel close to downtown Napa"
It was solid, but I thought it lacked the wine country vibe. I thought the staff was terrific. But I would look for something with a little more ambiance.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
G
We stayed in the deluxe king room and it was very spacious and comfortable. Staff was friendly and check-in was a breeze. Valet parking included in the resort fee. Comfy bed. Two cons: we could hear people talking in the hallway - walls should be thicker. And the "door" to the bathroom was a flimsy sliding door which didn't provide much privacy.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Very nice hotel but maybe not worth price"
This is a very nice hotel. We stayed in a suite which had a full kitchen and full living room. I picked the hotel because it was next to the wine train, but in hind-sight that may have not been that important. I found the price to be very high here. The service was not all that great considering how high the price was; there was never anyone at the concierge desk and what was presented as free wine and tapas in the lobby each evening was actually samples of wine from not so friendly young adults and one plate of marginal quality appetizers. It is a nice place, don't get me wrong, nut the value was not there for me personally,
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2014
"Ordinary hotel"
Ordinary, nothing speculation , kind of disappointing.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
1st trip to Napa
"midweek stay"
It was a great midweek stay. I believe because it was not the weekend, there were not very many people there. We were given an upgrade to a larger suite. Loved having 2 bathrooms and we utilized the kitchen. Very quite. Staff was wonderful. Valet was included in the cost however, my girlfriend who is a little ocd about strangers in her car did not want them to park it. Therefore we could not park in the hotel garage and were told we had to park across the street by the wine train. It wasn't a far walk but just an inconvenience of not having self park available. Also my only other complaint was the fact that we got back to the hotel late and had not eaten and they stopped serving food at 11pm and it was 10:55 and they were cleaning and I asked if it was to late to order something and they said yes. The boys at the bar weren't very friendly but the girl was and she said they usually keep wraps on hand thru room service. We ordered one and my girlfriend signed for it and refuse to tell me how much it was because she said it was ridiculous and tasted old. All that said I would stay again, bring my own car and make sure I ate first. It's was such a nice place we booked another night.
1 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2014
Vera
"Absolutely Perfect"
I would definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone considering this hotel for a romantic, group, girlfriends getaway. The service is like nothing I have ever experienced. The location is wonderful, nice walk to OXBOX and Downtown! Absolutely magical and perfect!
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Mindy S.
Very nice hotel, the location is excellent. Very close to downtown Napa, and the Sonoma and Napa wineries. Would stay again
Other trip Mar 17, 2014