All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
Station 2, Bo. Manggayad, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5608, Philippines, ‏‎866-925-8648

"2 constructions going on right next to the hotel"
The hotel itself was not bad, but there were two construction sites right next to the hotel. It was far from D'mall
Response by Best Western Boracay Tropics
Thank you for your comment. It was nice to hear from you that you enjoyed your stay with us. Rest assured that we will continue to provide a good service to all our guests. You may email us again should you have another schedule of visit in Boracay. The construction is nearly to be finished and mostly of the doing now is just for finishing. Thank you.
4 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
"A memorable stay"
A very pleasant hotel to stay. I recommend this hotel to any one visiting Boracay.
Response by Best Western Boracay Tropics
Dear Mr. Santos, We are greatful to hear that you have enjoyed your vacation in Boracay. See you again on your next visit.
3 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
Marcelino Santos
Beautiful hotel Beautiful landscape and cute swimming pool. Of course, the buildings are eye catching.
Response by Best Western Boracay Tropics
Dear Mr. Tony. Thank you for a wonderful feedback.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
tony
Hotel is about 10 min walking distance to the beach. Room size is small and deluxe rooms are located on the main road. With windows shut syill you can hear loud traafic noise from outside.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Generally good location for beach and restaurants, etc. The hotel is suffering lots of adjoining building works, so even after changing rooms it was still painfully loud from 07.30. The problem is worse in that, several Cockerels are roosting nearby and the noise starts at around 4.00 am every day. Overall, the hotel is smart and good staff, but if you need to sleep, find another location.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Will never go there again"
Hotel is far from all activities, staff were not polite, didn't have idea that if I booked one room or 2. I requested king size bed they gave me twin beds. And it was like take it or will give street view. Imagine I'm in Boracay Island and street view. What a .....
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Boracay
"Good hotel but not on the beach"
Very clean and nice resort, though small. Beach is 10 minute walk down a muddy path. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Needed to change rooms because of construction noise and got an upgrade. Also, they were helpful with the airport transfer to Caticlan. However, they were not helpful with regard to activity planning. You are on your own there.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Priced Right."
Excellent staff! Complimentary drinks (iced-tea) upon arrival and ease of check in. The Dormitory Room where we stayed was large with a mini balcony, AC and Cable TV worked perfectly fine. Distance to the beach wasn't too bad, probably a 10 min walk or less. Complimentary breakfast had a nice variety with unlimited coffee/drinks. We checked out early (5:30am) to catch an early flight out of Kalibo, the staff had even pre-arranged for a take out breakfast which came in handy for the 1.5 hr drive. They also assist transfers to Jetty Port if needed..
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Burudoy
The hotel stay is good.the problem is the WI-Fi connection. If your into getting online, find another hotel.
Other trip May 16, 2014
leiah
"Nice hotel, far from the noisy beach walkway"
We were a family with a young child, interested in resting, but in a way that was easy to get to the restaurants and the beach. This hotel was perfectly located near the main road. Close to a 24h supermarket, what was really convenient.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Junior
"Best vacation!"
My friends and I had a great stay! The hotel staff are super friendly, we have so many choices for breakfast and our room is the best!!! Though it is around 2-3 mins. walk to the beach, we really don't mind the exercise. Many thanks Best Western for one of my best vacation!
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Leny
"Standard rooms are loud along the Main Street"
We got an upgrade to the cabana rooms for half the stay - those were lovely and spacious - te standard rooms were much smaller and loud t night as they overlook the main road
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
ivona
"Excellent Staff"
I was very impressed by the friendliness of the front desk people. They were very courteous and accommodating. All the hotel personnel (front desk, housekeeping, gardeners, restaurant staff) made our stay very pleasant and comfortable. I will definitely stay at this hotel again.
2 night trip Jan 20, 2014
Mariel P.
"Tropics!"
1st time to review something worth reviewing. Place was 5 star quality, from the Daily Polishing of hand rails, to the fine trimming of the Green Grass..and most of all the top notch kindness, best care services of the Staff I've ever experienced. Coming from the Service industry of Vegas and a well traveled individual. Special thanks to the great staff, too bad some are just OJTs. Good luck and Maraming Salamat for the memorable time.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
Alwyn
"boracay trip"
excellent
1 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2013
mark steven bordalba
"Good hotel if you want a QUIET place."
I'm a bit disappointed with this hotel considering its BEST WESTERN. The location is about 10 to 15 minutes walk to the beach(don't believe about the 5 minutes walk advertisement) pasing through this tiny alley which is NOT well lit at night, and pot holes everywhere filled with rain water so you'll technically walk in mud water if you're not carefull. It's annoying everytime we pass there at night , there's this group of young girls soliciting, "Massage Sir/Maam" no matter how many times we've been refusing their services. The ONLY saving grace about this whole experience are the staff. They were pleasant, friendly, and would go out if their way just to help you. I needed help with my IPAD/reservations, saw Bhelinda(receptionist) about to go for her break, she willingly went back just to assist me. Breakfast - as with most Best Western standard are exceptionally good. With choices of food and delicacies.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Romy
"Mix reviews"
First of all the positives: the staff is AWESOME! They treated us like royalty! And the breakfast buffet is great! And the negative: noise from construction next door was very annoying. From 9am to 9pm constant pounding; sawing; scrapping!
2 night family trip Oct 21, 2013
"Boracay Stay"
The hotel is located in a busy area accessible to public transport. Walking distance to the beachfront along station 2. Staff are very helpful and accomodating. Breakfast is good. However, the dining area's air conditioning system is not cold enough to a comfort level during this summer time. My family enjoyed the swimming pool but there' no section for the kids.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Yaying
Very happy with the accommodations and will stay there again in the future.
2 night romance trip Apr 23, 2013
"Paradise inside Paradise"
The Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. I like to work-out and members of the staff helped me locate a work out facility. The room was always cleaned and replenished with towels and bed made up upon my return to my room. The continental breakfast was great. Modest variety and plenty of beverages. And I commend the grounds keepers of the up keep of the property. Overall I would recommend Best Western and when I return I will stay there again. I thank you all for a wonderful vacation experience in Boracay at Best Western Tropics.
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
"Great service, clean room, close to everything"
The experience here overall was great - the staff were friendly, the room was affordable, and it was close to everything. It's situated in Station 2, in between 1 and 3, which turned out to be perfect for us - since we liked to visit all 3. If you're looking for a 5 star hotel, this obviously isn't it - but for the rating and price, it's exceptional - I would highly recommend it.
Other trip Jan 13, 2013
"Superior comfort at a reasonble price"
One of the best experiences I have had at any hotel for many years. The quality of the serivce was outstanding and the conditions of the hotel room was superior. The hotel was very clean, beautiful surroundings, everything was working in the room and always plenty of hot water. I enjoyed the friendly staff and the room service and food was very good.
7 night trip Nov 1, 2012
P. Reid
"Great Hotel but easy on the food."
My only concern was the food. I think it was better than most place I saw and there were some dishes on the menu that were good but overall it just not what I expected.
Other trip Aug 5, 2012

"A hotel with a western style and approach"
This hotel offers standards comparable to western hotels and at a reasonable price. The rooms are large clean and well maintained and the pool areas is very comfortable to relax in. The grounds and facilities are kept in excellent condition but the internet was sometimes unreliable or slow. The restaurant has an excellent breakfast service that covers all tastes. The other meals are well presented with good size portions and a wide choice. The food prices are very competitive and I found them to be good value. The staff were always friendly and very helpful. The hotel is a short walk from the beach which is not a problem as you are away from the noise and tussle of the beach area. The walk is very safe even at night as you pass the local police station. The big issue with the hotel is the building work going on at the back. to one one side and on the opposite side of the street. Expect a lot of construction noise from early morning to late in the day coupled with dust and sometimes smells. The constitutions nearby are a long way from completion so the issue will be there for many months to come. While not the hotels fault the hotel and the booking site should warn people of this work.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Best Western Boracay Tropics Resort "Excellent""
Our stay was Excellent could not of ask for better, the Staff were Beautiful, So we'll looked after and will recommend to everyone
Response by Best Western Boracay Tropics
Thank you. It was nice to hear that you enjoy and loved your stay with Best Western Boracay Tropics.
10 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
"Family Holiday Best Western Boracay"
Our Stay was great Breakfast and Staff were just Fantastic and so Friendly, The only 1 thing we were disappointed about was the Banging of Doors at night when the other guests arrived back to their rooms.
10 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
"Nice hotel short walking distance to the beach"
About a 5 minute walk to beach front. Away from the night party noise. Construction site going on next door (both sides)early morning noise to wake up to, although there is a lot of construction going on throughout Boracay. No kids club even though it says on the website, only one restaurant with bare menu to choose from, need to go onto beach front for a meal of variety.Many choices at the Buffet breakfast with alternate varieties each day. Would recommend to stay if you don't mind the walk each day, if travelling with young children it can be tiring walking each day. Room service was available every day and anything requested to staff will be attended to. Overall good quality and value hotel for price paid.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Friendly staff, location could be better"
Staff and service is nice. Cleanliness was good. A lot of rooms had twin beds rather than one big bed which is strange. Breakfast menu is average. Had a lot of construction from other buildings when I stayed which was really noisy but I guess it shouldn't be a problem in the future. It is 5min walk to the beach which really becomes a pain as you have to walk past a lot of touts, construction and its hot. Would pay extra to be closer or on the beach if possible.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
andy
"Easy access & excellent service"
Hotel is located at the busy main street, so it is easy to get on & off by tricycle. It is a walking distance to the White beach by a passage outside the hotel entrance. As there is a police station on the way to the beach from the hotel, it feels much safer after dark. Hotel services were great. All the hotel staffs were nice and helpful. Although the hotel needs some improvement in soundproof from the noisy street & loud guests in the hallway as well as softer pillows, other than that overall facilities were quite satisfying. Especially, the pool was quite nice for a quiet rest.
7 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Good looking in picture but below expectations"
Below expectations as per shown in picture. Less facilities as per shown at pictures too.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
MY
Hotel is very good but I hope it's nearer the beach.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
"Good place to stay"
Cant complain with a single thing, very positive experience
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Excellent Service except food and maid and front"
Seafood was awful and maid service was limited and needs work. Front desk when asked why someone was trying to access our room during the day, we had do not disturb sign on door, they were trying to get in the room even when we yelled and stated we were in room and please stop. They continued to get into the room several times without our permission when we where there and told them to stop. Scared my wife terribly! Front desk was NO help.
3 night trip May 5, 2014
Inverter
"Great Experience"
We had a good stay at Best Western Boracay Tropics, the staffs are very friendly and helpful. Foods are very good, there are plenty of varieties to choose on.
3 night trip Apr 13, 2014
Tongking Evangelista
PH
"A quiet escape from the bustling surroundings"
This hotel is close to everything yet a great escape from all the noise and pollution that is boracay. We were given a glass of cold iced tea as soon as we arrived which was a welcome surprise. There are ATMs located to the left of the hotel and a 24hr convenience store across the road. Booking activities was a hassle free experience. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
ST 1985
"Hidden gem"
Good central position close to the beach (two minute walk), close to atm machines, five minute walk to D-Mall, great pool, perfect for a dip after a day at the beach or walking around the island, internal facing units were very quiet, hotel staff were exemplary and made very effort welcome us and provide assistance, air conditioning was good, neat and tidy bathrooms, breakfast was good, coffee and eggs were as good as home made with a selection of other things to try, always had transport at our door step, perfect place to hide away from the noise and bustling beach front.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Ben
""Great Swimming Pool""
Our stay at Best Western Boracay Tropics is just fine. Our Superior room is comfy and breakfast are good. However, the room that my sibling booked which is a dorm-room is not the same as it is being showed in the internet & fliers. The dorm room they had was very small and compact, while the one in the internet is very spacious ang cozy. The receptionist said that those big dorm rooms are located at another building and that views are not that good. Told her that the dorm room they gave my sibling doesn't even have a window, so what's the sense of not giving the big dorm rooms just because the view is not that good. Oh well, she didn't answer anymore. So next time, make sure that what you booked is what you get. Anyway, the only thing we truly enjoyed at this hotel is the heated pool. Kids can swim even at night because of the warm pool water.
3 night family trip Apr 10, 2014
"best indeed"
Everything is perfect with this hotel if u dont mind a bit of walk to the beach
3 night trip Apr 2, 2014
marie
"Very dated rooms but well maintained grounds."
Picture a room in a US interstate-side motel with worn out mattresses, very poor TV reception and very weak WIFI and you'll get the idea of what the room here was like. On the positive side of things, the small grounds and pool were well maintained and the staff was friendly. How anybody has rated this a 4 star hotel is beyond us, unless they are comparing it to youth hostels.
4 night family trip Jan 24, 2014
triple
SG
I have given this tour package to my niece & husband!she said everything is excellent!They even got a free room upgrade when they requested a more quiet room.The manager was helpful and everyone was just excellent!Free bfast that comes w/the package is just fantastic she said!Definitely we will book again!Thanks also to expedia for organizing!
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Good concierge travel arrangement - good value"
We stayed at Best Western Tropics for the first two nights of our time in Boracay. The condition of the hotel is ok, generally clean, but there was construction work going on next door from 8am to 5pm. (Looks like they're building a new hotel next door.) From our room we could hear the noise, but it didn't bother us too much cos we were out and about during the day. What we can recommend about this hotel is you can definitely trust them to book water activities through them. On the street, people pretend to offer you good rates for water activities, but you can easily get ripped off. (The richer you look, the higher rates they offer.) We found that Best Western offers reasonable (and actually best rates we've been offered) for water activities. It's also very pleasant to have a massage in the hotel as well. On the street, standard rate is 350 pesos for one hour massage. The hotel charges 600 but we think it's worth it because it's been done in a comfy room with clean beds, instead of dark rooms and random beds in an alley massage parlor.
2 night romance trip Sep 7, 2013
FLJW
"Nice hotel, but wifi was a bit dodgy"
About 5 mins walk to the beach. Nice place to stay at. Wifi was a bit problematic.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
SG
That I did made a good choice in picking up a suitable hotel for my family. The hotel staff are friendly and always ready to help . Excellent food presentation for breakfast buffet.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
Gera
The staff are very attentive and helpful, i like them.
3 night trip Jan 5, 2013
PH
"wonderful & lovely beach in the philippines"
relaxing....
3 night family trip Dec 10, 2012
Mira
"A lovely holiday!!"
The Best Western Tropics was pleasantly surprising! We didn't know what to expect but had a lovely stay for 6 days - the staff were always so friendly and always nearby to serve you. We had a room on the top floor (the stairs were annoying but good exercise) The room was exactly what we needed, modern, comfortable, and the air conditioning was really good! The beds were comfortable and the room was always cleaned up every day. There was also a tv with many channels. The bathroom was modern and really nice. The pool is lovely to lie beside and relax and also we enjoyed swimming in it. The breakfast was buffet, quite a variety of food every morning. The location is good because it is not noisy and it's a good walk to D'mall and anything you need is in walking distance or you can get a tricycle if you don't want to walk. We had a lovely stay here and would stay here again.
Other trip Dec 14, 2012
Kylie
"Peaceful and friendly stay at the Tropics"
Great stay , friendly people. hot shower, only the wireless internet did not work in our room which it was suppose too. Internet did work in the lobby fine, but the mosquitoes were all over me there. Overall good stay just wish the internet worked in my room. stayed in room 601
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
Arnold
PH
"not on the beach or closer by"
below average hotel and slightly run down
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
"Near the ammenities of White Beach"
The Hotel was in great compound and has a great variety of rooms to suit your purpose. My only concern is that some of the de-luxe rooms are too close to the road and you couldn't even open your balcony door/window because of the noise. The toilet also kept getting blocked after using it a couple of times during the day and we didn't get moved to a new room till our final day in Boracay. But when we did get moved to a different part of the hotel the view was amazing and I am glad this hotel is a compound on its owm but only took 3-5 minutes walk to get to white beach and all the ammeniites it has to offer.
3 night romance trip Jul 30, 2012

"Hotel war ok - leider direkt neben 2 Baustellen."
Soweit wie schon im titel beschrieben wurde von 7 am bis 23 pm gehämmert. Da man sich sowieso den grössten teil am fussläufig in 2 min zu erreichenden strand aufhält ok. Die ganze insel ist eigentlich ne baustelle :) ansonsten war ich mit service ausstattung und pool sowie lage sehr zufrieden. Es ist doch auch 500-600 meter vom voll party zentrum gelegen
Other trip Feb 28, 2015