All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America
908 E Hawkins Pkwy, Longview, TX, 75605, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Nice Stay"
We had a nice stay with 2 exceptions. Too much light came through the door at night. We had to use the ironing board and towels to make a baracade. The other problem was noise from room next door which is not really a fault of the hotel. The front desk was always pleasant and also breakfast buffet tenant.
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
We always stay at this hotel when my son has surgery at Good Shepherd. They are always very accommodating.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
Terri
"Nice but noisy"
The hotel was very nice. I liked the amenities including the gym which I used Saturday morning. The only complaint I have is that it was very noisy. I could hear the people on the floor above me. And apparently they must have weighed 400 pounds because I could hear every step they took at 4am. Lots of slamming doors and kids running down the hall. But it did quiet down enough for me to sleep ok.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Farmer
"Twins birthday in Longview"
Good service. Nice employees.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Jo
"Family"
Was a great experience.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Christmas in Longview"
It was part of a wonderful Christmas!
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Jo
"Nice hotel, friendly staff, clean room."
We really enjoyed our stay. We were greeted by a very friendly and helpful desk clerk. Check in was fast and easy. The room was clean and nice. Our gkids enjoyed the pool. The breakfast was free and had a nice variety. We don't have any negative comments at all except the powdered eggs were not overly appealing. Everything else was great. Will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Rodney and Lori
"Good hotel"
Clean hotel, friendly & helpful staff. Breakfast: eggs cold, biscuits hard, bacon greasy.
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
"House Looking"
Family and I were looking for a house. This was our second trip and our second stay at this hotel. Very nice stay and clean!!
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
The hotel was very clean and everyone was nice. No problems, they just need better coffee.
3 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Mike L.
My family and I came up to Longview for a family get together and we usually book at the La Quinta on MLK. As far as the hotel is concerned, it is located near restaurants, the mall and movie theatre so that's a big plus! However, their breakfast is seriously lacking in ammenities and taste. Granted, I did eat in the last hour of the complimentary breakfast but there were no cereal, the juices were in pitchers on ice and the eggs were so hard they tasted like plastic. The lady cleaning the dining area was nice but didn't speak any English. If I have to book again, it's only because of location. The breakfast at the location on MLK was much better.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Worth Every Penny"
We stayed for one night passing through and the room was amazing. The beds were extra soft and the tv was huge. The only downfall was that they were out of forks during breakfast. The hotel was right by walmart and several places to eat
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Bryan
"Sweet!!!!"
This hotel was more than I expected. Location was easy to find once we figured out which direction was which in the dark. Hotel front desk was very spacious and inviting as well as the lobby area. Very clean establishment--one of the best in the area!!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Dawn
"close to restaurants and other business"
very friendly staff! Love my complimentary cold water bottle at time of check in!!!! Their breakfast is great!
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
Virginia
It was very nice but it was advertised via the internet & when we got the confirmation through hotels.com the rate had risen by $15 a night. The hotel discounted us for the misunderstanding & the new rate was $5 under the advertised price. Thank you La Quinta. Goodbye hotels.com
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Stan
The AC was so cold we loved it!!! Pool was nice staff very friendly!
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Ginger
Clean, comfy, good location
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2014
"Good place to stay for business"
Overall I give this hotel a 4.8...
2 night business trip Dec 18, 2013
KBM
"Great location and comfy beds!"
I travel to Longivew for business about twice a month and had been staying at another hotel nearby. The last few times weren't that great so I decided to try a new place. After reading the reviews, I am SO GLAD that I picked this La Quinta! The location is great, rooms are clean and comfortable, and there is plenty of parking - something I didn't have at the other hotel I stayed at. I will definitely be staying here again.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2013
Jen
Very quiet, comfortable, close to shopping & Restaurants. On arrival, felt as I was greeted with 0 Welcome! Was informed about breakfast, but no other offer to make my stay welcome. Checkout OK, but still no "how was your stay" or "Thank you for choosing, hope you will come again" This is the area, I feel needs improvement.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2013
"Love the changes"
Upgrades from my last stay included direct TV service with the guide and mini store with some food and drinks in the lobby, great additions to an nice well priced hotel
3 night business trip Jul 29, 2013
"New, but needing a little follow up maintenance"
Good location, pleasant staff, safe inside entry. The hotel seemed new. The TV did not work, the door did not fit (so there was a big crack to the outside and it was loud), and the shower head dripped. That said, it was clean and La Quinta accepts pets, which I appreciate, even though I did not have one with me.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
Vicki
I was doubled charged, just seeing my 2 different credit card bills, I booked with one card and didn't have it when I went and gave them my other card and they charged that one too.... HEADACHE and Ain't nobody got time for that!!!
1 night business trip May 17, 2013
"Fantastic"
Front desk clerk was the beginning of a great stay!!
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2013
Karmen
"Very comfortable"
We stay at this hotel often and find it very comfortable every time we're there. The location is convenient and the staff is friendly. We travel with our pets so we always look for La Quinta hotels because they are pet friendly.
3 night trip Dec 24, 2012
Breakfast was awesome! Lots of options! Coffee is great! Rooms were clean! Hotel smelled really good! Staff were very welcoming and courteous!
Other trip Jan 26, 2013
"Comfortable stay"
We enjoyed our stay at at this hotel. Rooms were nice and comfortable. Enjoyed the fitness room. Pool could have been a bit warmer. Location was great!
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2013
"Owner"
Shower head was dirty and hotel needs to provide bigger laundry bags in clothes closet
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2013
Great place indoor pool is nice for winter months. Also close too shopping.
3 night trip Nov 30, 2012
Tj
"Awesome hotel"
The only complaint was they put someone with small kids above me and next to me who literally ran nonstop from 5 am to midnight. I was training nurses on night shift and sleeping during the day so this was miserable for me. The walls were also so thin I could here the guy next door snoring. Other than those issues it was great
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Longview North

"Fair Stay"
07/02/15 Steve G Purvis, Mississippi
We picked this hotel because it looked like a nice place to stay.The staff was friendly and the place looked clean. However, when we got to our room and got settled, a dog started barking in the room next to ours.We finally got to sleep the dog started barking again and again about 4am waking us up. When we left the room that morning the dog started barking again and the hall smelled like dog crap all way down to the elevator. We complained at the front desk and thought it would be handled. When we came back that evening a dog started barking in the room across from us. We went back to the receptionist and complained and they told us there was no dog registered in that room and they would check it out. Sure enough there was a dog in the room and it didn't stop barking till the owners came back. Even though pets are welcome in some places, I feel like I should have been informed that we were going to be next to a room with pets. I would have gladly stayed somewhere else being we had traveled a pretty good distance and would liked to have gotten a good nights sleep.
"If you have a choice, stay next door"
06/26/15 Jim R Houston, Texas
This is my fourth time to visit this LaQuinta and my last. Even being a franchise property, my room was reasonably clean, the breakfast room was clean and the gym was comparably adequate. However, during a 4 night stay the internet was continually a problem, the staff appeared unenthusiastic, disaffected and generally apathetic, the hot tub was cold one day and the jets didn't turn on the next, I found them to be argumentative regarding the corporate loyalty program and was generally disappointed with my whole experience. There is a Staybridge Suites (903) 212-3800 immediately next door to this property and I would recommend staying there instead. The rooms are nicer, staff eager to please and they have dinner for you three nights a week. I won't return to this LaQuinta property. If you have to stay here, you'll be fine. If you have a choice and care, pick something else.
"Always Clean and Hospitable"
06/24/15 Mark B Mineola, United States
This is our first choice when we come to Longview. Always clean, friendly and top quality. The breakfast bar always has plenty of choices and hot cooked food. The staff is friendly and the hotel is spotless.
"Great pick"
06/13/15 Karen K Cypress, United States
We have been staying at this hotel several times a year for at least 5 years now. The staff is helpful and courteous. It is clean inside and out. The breakfast is very tasty with many items to choose from. Just an overall good experience.
06/09/15 Theresa J Russellville AR, United States
Very clean. Very comfortable. And as always our dogs stayed here too with no pet deposit. Essential for our dog show trips! Nice hot items for breakfast. Quiet even tho our room was on the busy street side.
"AC kept me up all night long"
06/03/15 Lisa P Houston
The hotel was very pretty inside and out and clean. The issue was with the AC unit - it rattled all night long and I did not get much sleep. I like the fact that this hotel accepts pets and it is super clean for accepting pets - everything was good - even the breakfast - if the AC would have been fixed and not rattled all night where you could not sleep, it would have been perfect - but having no sleep does not make me a happy person when I have to go to a business meeting the next day. Thanks
"good stay"
06/02/15 Carl L Ft Worth, United States
We have stayed at this hotel many times when visiting relatives. It is usually clean and relatively quiet. It was a good experience this trip even though the hotel was sold out. It is a good value and the location works well for us.
05/31/15 Lisa R Longview, United States
this is a great place to stay very clean and safe great location close to shopping very comfortable beds nice indoor pool great breakfast Close to the movie plenty of places to eat near by very friendly staff
05/27/15 George E T McKinney, United States
Always a great place to stay, accommodating, quick/easy check-in, close to eating establishments. Rooms always ready when I arrive. Great employees. Tasty hot breakfast in the mornings. Very clean and inviting.
"Bed has got to be the hardest ever!"
05/27/15 Martin H Grand Prairie, United States
If you stay here be sure to bring your own mattress and pillows. If you don't be perpared to go and buy some pillows. You will not b eable to sleep at all. Ihave stayed at La Quita some times and never had this type of saty at any of them.