All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here908 E Hawkins Pkwy, Longview, TX, 75605, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

We always stay at this hotel when my son has surgery at Good Shepherd. They are always very accommodating.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
Terri
"Nice but noisy"
The hotel was very nice. I liked the amenities including the gym which I used Saturday morning. The only complaint I have is that it was very noisy. I could hear the people on the floor above me. And apparently they must have weighed 400 pounds because I could hear every step they took at 4am. Lots of slamming doors and kids running down the hall. But it did quiet down enough for me to sleep ok.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Farmer
"Twins birthday in Longview"
Good service. Nice employees.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Jo
"Family"
Was a great experience.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Christmas in Longview"
It was part of a wonderful Christmas!
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Jo
"Nice hotel, friendly staff, clean room."
We really enjoyed our stay. We were greeted by a very friendly and helpful desk clerk. Check in was fast and easy. The room was clean and nice. Our gkids enjoyed the pool. The breakfast was free and had a nice variety. We don't have any negative comments at all except the powdered eggs were not overly appealing. Everything else was great. Will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Rodney and Lori
"Good hotel"
Clean hotel, friendly & helpful staff. Breakfast: eggs cold, biscuits hard, bacon greasy.
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
"House Looking"
Family and I were looking for a house. This was our second trip and our second stay at this hotel. Very nice stay and clean!!
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
The hotel was very clean and everyone was nice. No problems, they just need better coffee.
3 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Mike L.
My family and I came up to Longview for a family get together and we usually book at the La Quinta on MLK. As far as the hotel is concerned, it is located near restaurants, the mall and movie theatre so that's a big plus! However, their breakfast is seriously lacking in ammenities and taste. Granted, I did eat in the last hour of the complimentary breakfast but there were no cereal, the juices were in pitchers on ice and the eggs were so hard they tasted like plastic. The lady cleaning the dining area was nice but didn't speak any English. If I have to book again, it's only because of location. The breakfast at the location on MLK was much better.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Worth Every Penny"
We stayed for one night passing through and the room was amazing. The beds were extra soft and the tv was huge. The only downfall was that they were out of forks during breakfast. The hotel was right by walmart and several places to eat
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Bryan
"Sweet!!!!"
This hotel was more than I expected. Location was easy to find once we figured out which direction was which in the dark. Hotel front desk was very spacious and inviting as well as the lobby area. Very clean establishment--one of the best in the area!!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Dawn
"close to restaurants and other business"
very friendly staff! Love my complimentary cold water bottle at time of check in!!!! Their breakfast is great!
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
Virginia
It was very nice but it was advertised via the internet & when we got the confirmation through hotels.com the rate had risen by $15 a night. The hotel discounted us for the misunderstanding & the new rate was $5 under the advertised price. Thank you La Quinta. Goodbye hotels.com
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Stan
The AC was so cold we loved it!!! Pool was nice staff very friendly!
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Ginger
Clean, comfy, good location
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2014
"Good place to stay for business"
Overall I give this hotel a 4.8...
2 night business trip Dec 18, 2013
KBM
"Great location and comfy beds!"
I travel to Longivew for business about twice a month and had been staying at another hotel nearby. The last few times weren't that great so I decided to try a new place. After reading the reviews, I am SO GLAD that I picked this La Quinta! The location is great, rooms are clean and comfortable, and there is plenty of parking - something I didn't have at the other hotel I stayed at. I will definitely be staying here again.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2013
Jen
Very quiet, comfortable, close to shopping & Restaurants. On arrival, felt as I was greeted with 0 Welcome! Was informed about breakfast, but no other offer to make my stay welcome. Checkout OK, but still no "how was your stay" or "Thank you for choosing, hope you will come again" This is the area, I feel needs improvement.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2013
"Love the changes"
Upgrades from my last stay included direct TV service with the guide and mini store with some food and drinks in the lobby, great additions to an nice well priced hotel
3 night business trip Jul 29, 2013
"New, but needing a little follow up maintenance"
Good location, pleasant staff, safe inside entry. The hotel seemed new. The TV did not work, the door did not fit (so there was a big crack to the outside and it was loud), and the shower head dripped. That said, it was clean and La Quinta accepts pets, which I appreciate, even though I did not have one with me.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
Vicki
I was doubled charged, just seeing my 2 different credit card bills, I booked with one card and didn't have it when I went and gave them my other card and they charged that one too.... HEADACHE and Ain't nobody got time for that!!!
1 night business trip May 17, 2013
"Fantastic"
Front desk clerk was the beginning of a great stay!!
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2013
Karmen
"Very comfortable"
We stay at this hotel often and find it very comfortable every time we're there. The location is convenient and the staff is friendly. We travel with our pets so we always look for La Quinta hotels because they are pet friendly.
3 night trip Dec 24, 2012
Breakfast was awesome! Lots of options! Coffee is great! Rooms were clean! Hotel smelled really good! Staff were very welcoming and courteous!
Other trip Jan 26, 2013
"Comfortable stay"
We enjoyed our stay at at this hotel. Rooms were nice and comfortable. Enjoyed the fitness room. Pool could have been a bit warmer. Location was great!
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2013
"Owner"
Shower head was dirty and hotel needs to provide bigger laundry bags in clothes closet
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2013
Great place indoor pool is nice for winter months. Also close too shopping.
3 night trip Nov 30, 2012
Tj
"Awesome hotel"
The only complaint was they put someone with small kids above me and next to me who literally ran nonstop from 5 am to midnight. I was training nurses on night shift and sleeping during the day so this was miserable for me. The walls were also so thin I could here the guy next door snoring. Other than those issues it was great
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
"Disappointing"
I have stayed at this hotel many times but never realized that the third floor is a partially smoking floor. Because there is open space below the doors (not flush with the floor), second hand smoke reached my room. The owner/manager refused to transfer me to another floor without an added charge. Also there were at least 3 small dogs in the rooms next to mine and they yelped as only small dogs can do. I do not plan to stay at this hotel again.
2 night trip May 4, 2012
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
3 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
JS Doan
1 night trip Jun 11, 2013
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Longview North

"Excellent quality at great value"
04/28/15 georgew822
A fine hotel in every respect. Quality of room and furnishings was excellent, the staff was excellent, every employee was friendly and the breakfast was really nice. I was very impressed that the cook preparing breakfast was in the room to make sure everything was OK for the guests. All of this for a great price.
"LaQuinta Inns & suites in longview"
04/03/15 Winifred J longview, United States
This a nice place for an organization to host a group meeting. The privacy and location is excellent for a small group of 75 to conduct business without the distracts. The restrooms and breakfast areas are near the meeting room. The price of the rooms are reasonable for the location.
"Updated, clean, very nice!"
03/26/15 Reford B
Pleasantly surprised, newly updated and quite clean and nice. Towels are very plush, better than expected. Good water pressure. Now for the only bad news, they claim to have ‘Fast Internet’…….. if you consider 4.3M bits @ sec good!!! WRONG. It is free but far from ‘Fast Internet’! OH, and they DO NOT HAVE A PRINTER! So after spending $20 at Kinko’s….should have paid more and stayed at one that I know is setup for business men. One last note……. A lot of customer with dogs!
03/19/15 Karen T Longview, United States
We enjoyed our family stay at LaQuinta. It was an overall great experience. It was very family friendly and pet friendly. The free internet was great. The breakfast could not be beat. We will be back!
"Off the Beaten Path (I-20), but Well Worth It"
01/10/15 sweettoothnomad Atlanta, Georgia
Stay here on our trips between Atlanta and West Texas with our 2 cats. Great location as far as restaurants, shopping and safety. Always efficient, free bottled water at check in (which can make your night at the end of a long drive), clean and friendly. We have never had an issue. My only complaint would be that the side entrance hallway on our most recent visit smelled intensely of human body odor that evening as well as the next morning. It didn't bother us too much, it was more perplexing than anything else as there were no humans in the area to be producing said odor. Our cats seem to relax at this location and so far we haven't had any issues with soiled rooms. Our cats let us know upon arrival any animal spots or stains in the carpet and this location seems to pass their inspection with flying colors. Will continue to use this as our regular pitstop when headed west.
12/11/14 Merrisa N Longview, Texas
I was very pleased with how nice and clean everything in the hotel was. From the room and bathroom to the indoor pool and hot tub and the dining room and lounge area. We would love to stay here again.
"That's More Like It!"
10/09/14 TravelingTruck
After my recent stay at the Joplin MO location and my disgust with them, I was hesitant to even check out a La Quinta I had never seen before. Very glad I did cause THIS is the kind of La Quinta I'd expect. Could add some "butt stations" outside since they are a non-smoking facility and unfortunately some us still do smoke!
"Tired motorcycle traveler"
09/30/14 E9344JQandrews Converse, Texas
Quick, easy and got the best rate available from the desk agent. Close to two main thoroughfares, to good dining options (walking distance) and right around the corner from the local Harley Davidson dealer.
"Nice clean overnight stay"
09/07/14 Greenfrogtrike Central Louisiana
Spent the night here enroute home in Louisiana and enjoyed comfortable beds, pillows and hot breakfast the next morning. Jennifer was most helpful at checkin last night. This hotel is 100% smoke free and pet friendly as well for those who travel with pets. Rates were reasonable for Saturday night.
"vacation"
09/01/14 bikersrd Live Oak Tx
`very clean hotel. Great customer service. Breakfast was good. pool and hot tub were clean. Large screen tv in rooms was nice feature with lots of channel selections. beds comfortable,large walk in shower and air condition works great.