All hotels in Marion, Arkansas, United States of America
2700 I-55 Service Rd, Marion, AR, 72364, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"2 day funeral stay"
Very thin walls, but the staff was very helpful. Room condition was very clean and kept for a comfort inn.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"Very good"
We stayed in 4 different hotels on this trip. This was the best! Clean, pool was great, ac worked. Looked new.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
We had several families stay as we were in town for a ball tournament. Could not have been a more perfect set up for families. The staff gave us directions when we needed to do some unexpected shopping and told us about a wonderful local Mom & Pop eatery (a shake shack)that everyone loved. The breakfast was such a surprise there were so many options. It was fresh and plentiful and the staff was awesome considering we had so many kids and they kept her busy. We will stay here everytime we play ball here.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
craig
"Fine for I -55 overnight"
The hotel was fine, if our room smelled a little musty. Generally easy to access from I 55, plus-a very comfortable bed and free breakfast. Overall, it had very general serviceability, but I thought the price was a little bit high considering, that's why I gave it lower stars. Really wonderful staff in all areas !
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Michaelene
Nice new facility, clean, friendly, and comfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Convient, decent priced hotel."
We were passing thru the area on vacation. This was a nice stay in a decent area. Plenty of places to eat around the area. The room was very nice and appeared to be recently renovated. Beds slept well. HVAC controls were easy to use and room was very comfortable. We did eat breakfast. Fairly common full breakfast. Staff were business-like and did their job well. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Marion, Ar."
Little noisy next to interstate, but not bad. Interior walls in the rooms not insulated very well at all, could hear the people in the room next door. Requested not smoking room, hallways and room both smelled of traces of smoke.
3 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"Stay on the way"
Easy to get to off the interstate.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
We were there visiting my son. The room was clean and well furnished. The staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Katherine
Great hotel. Nice clean rooms.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Damon
"Perfect location for my need"
Trip was for early morning doctor appointment in Memphis. Did not want to stay in Memphis or West Memphis. Marion was the perfect location. Will stay here every time I have to be in Memphis early in the morning.
1 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
Nice place to spend a couple of nights.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"Nice overnight spot"
Initially was not happy with the room that was originally assigned upon arrival but the issue was reconciled immediately by the desk clerk and we were very happy with the resolution. Location was ideal for an overnight stay while driving home to the Chicago area from New Orleans. We would gladly recommend this to anyone with a similar need for overnight accommodation while in transit. The room was large, clean and quiet.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
Jeffrey
"Nice, clean hotel"
We stayed here while visiting family. It's a little tricky to get to because of the service roads around the highway, but once you figure it out, you're fine. It's close to gas stations, grocery stores, and some good, quick places to eat.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Flute_Fanatic
"Easy off easy on highway!"
We came with our granddaughter to go to the Memphis zoo to see the panda bears. The location from the zoo was perfect! We would defintly stay at a comfort inn on another family trip! It was clean, the staff was so helpful and the breakfast was awesome! We recomened this hotel to anyone!
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Edith
"May be the Best in Eastern Arkansas, one "oopsie.""
I've stayed here a few times over the years, and it is likely the best hotel in Eastern Arkansas. The room doors are noticeably shiny new looking, and the hotel is kept up well. The only "oopsie" I ran into was this last visit when they had sausage out for breakfast with no eggs, for over two hours of their breakfast time. It was a little disappointing for this low-carb person. Other than that, it was a great stay as usual!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Hotel was okay. No complaints. Clean and tidy. Not easy to find, as it is on the frontage road between exits. I passed it and had to backtrack.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Great."
Excellent. Comfortable. Great sheets!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
We had to rebook this hotel 2 times because of bad weather canceling our travel plans. The hotel and Hotels.com gave us NO PROBLEMS with this.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
william
"Wonderful room & staff"
Overall, great experience. I do wish other guests would not slam doors at 5:00 a.m., but that does not have anything to do with Comfort Inn. Room was exceptionally clean and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Nice hotel, convenient, large and clean rooms. Only downsize was included breakfast.....not much variety.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Reggie
"Convenient"
Beds was really comfortable. Had a good night sleep.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
A
"Good Hotel stay"
Pretty good hotel, my 2 year old and I were just passing through for the night. My only complaint is the elevator is on one side of the building and we were given a room on the opposite end 3rd floor. Carrying our stuff in and my 2 year old was impossible.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
This hotel was very nice. Our room was super nice. Asked the front desk if the hotel was new and was told it was 6 years old but the owners make improvements every year. We were very pleased with the quality of the hotel.
"Enjoyed our stay"
It was very nice, we would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
Maria
"Marion Mother"
Extraordinarily nice staff at the hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"okay"
Was very difficult to get to, but hotel was nice.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Ronald
"way better than West Memphis"
Most comfortable bed I've had in many, many nights. Clean and comfortable. Less than five minutes off I-40
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Rob
"Marion Ar"
Hotel was on the east frontage road (two way traffic) south of the offramp. good restaurants in the area. exercise room was a little weak for me. room did not have any road noise. right off 64 which I took west bound to avoid the I40 road construction issues. good, clean, comfortable room.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"vacation"
A little too much Highway noise it the room.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
"Very comfortable and convenient"
Hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly. The room was clean and cozy. The hotel was right off the interstate and this was a huge perk for, as we were traveling through and needed a break from driving. The pool was refreshing, just a bit small. The breakfast was nice and helped us to get fueled for our morning drive. I will keep this place in mind in future travels.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
The staff at this hotel were very pleasant. They were very helpful and available when you needed them. The room was very clean and the cleaning staff were also pleasant. I enjoyed having breakfast every morning with great choices. I enjoyed my stay tremendously!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
It was a good place to stay.. Very nice staff, clean too!! Would stay again.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Good facility, clean room, great service.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"in later ,pool great ,beds great all good"
great!!!!!!!!!!! great price and lots of options
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
juanita
"Just a few miles outside of Memphis"
A very well-maintained and cared-for property. It's clear the owners/operators care about their guests and the reputation of their establishment.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
"relieved!"
I hear way too many horror stories about staying in a hotel so I was worried to say the least. I called hotels.com & spoke to a very nice lady who helped me out on a great deal & 4 star rating. once we got there, the front desk was friendly & made us feel welcome. breakfast was fantastic the next morning. we filled up on biscuits & gravy, bananas, cereal & juice before hitting the road. great job hotels.com!!
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
indyJJ
"ok"
ok
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2014
"Don't even try to find it!!!"
The address listed is completely confusing...even the rep at National @MEM airport could not pull it up in Marion, only in W.Memphis. So it took FOREVER to find it. I could have driven on to my destination! I thought stopping here would allow more time to rest, but it was eaten up just finding it!!! The very nice recepionist allowed us a late check-out and politely listened to my complaint, but said management had been trying to clear it up for years. Years!!! Really??? The hotel is marginally ok, but definitely NOT worth the hassle!!!!!
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
ASimpson
The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. It's right off the highway. We will definitely stay there again when we travel.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
Andrea
"Near Memphis - quiet rooms - difficult access"
Most hotels with inside room access are noisy with doors slamming, etc., but this one was much quieter. The downside is that accessing this hotel is off the service road which can be difficult to navigate. Overall I would recommend a stay.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Nice night's stay."
the hotel itself was rather nice - getting to it however was not. the exit where the hotel is listed isn't friendly at all. You actually have to go past the hotel then return to it after making a U-turn on a two-way access road. Breakfast was ok, but room was clean and comfortable - in the end, that's what we were there for and the hotel provided well.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2014
"Halfway to Austin Texas (From Kalamazoo, MI)"
This hotel is fairly new and is at the halfway point for our drive from Kalamazoo, MI to Austin, TX. We have stayed there 3 nights this year. It is located conveniently off the highway (easy in and out) and in a decent location with some restaurants and gas stations around. Breakfast was good with lots of choices and hot food. Staff were friendly and quick to help us.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
KMS
"convenient to interstate"
Have stayed here before and have always been satisfied. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Located on the interstate and easy to get to Memphis and North Mississippi.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
LWF
"Good Stay."
Very comfortable room. everything clean and updated. Breakfast was bad though.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"A good hotel for a stayover"
The hotel was good - not great.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2013
"Great stop on way to Chicago"
Great place to stop on way to Chicago, not too far from Graceland. Only complaint is the breakfast room was very warm, to warm in fact to have a comfortable breakfast.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2013
Keith
"Close to the airport"
I had an early flight and was driving in from out of town, so this hotel was perfect because of its proximity to the airport. Everything was in good order, clean, and convenient. Enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub in the indoor pool area. The only noticeable negative to me was the comparatively narrowness of passageways, especially around the elevator entrance--smallest I've ever seen. It made traffic flow a bit awkward at times. Other than that, great stay for a good price.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2013
Business traveler
Wonderful hotel!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Convenient hotel with nice amenities"
Nice hotel - seems to have been recently updated/renovated. Nice continental breakfast with a waffle maker. Nice, clean pool. Nice big rooms. Nice big queen beds. However, make sure you ask for a non-smoking room on the first floor if you are sensitive to the smell of cigarette smoke. We gave the room comfort a rating of three instead of four because our room was labeled as non-smoking, but was formerly a smoking room (the old room diagram with labels was in the room binder), and we could tell - the armchair and ottoman reeked of smoke - I couldn't stand to sit in it. The hallway on the second floor is pretty smokey-smelling, so even if you get a non-smoking room, the smell just sort of wafts in. The beds smelled fine, and the room smelled great after we opened our dinner from Ray's BBQ (just a few miles away - great hole-in-the-wall BBQ!). Overall, a good hotel experience.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013