All hotels in Marion, Arkansas, United States of America
2700 I-55 Service Rd, Marion, AR, 72364, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

Good stay. Clean rooms.
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2016
In the Memphis area for the Liberty Bowl. Hotel was great. A bit out of the way but I knew that when I booked it. Great price/value.
2 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2016
Stephen
"Good Stay"
over night for a trip to Branson Mo..
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
"Nice place, Nice stay"
A fairly new facility that was very nice and had a great breakfast. Comfortable bed and quite. We would certainly stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 3, 2015
"Surprised it was so nice!"
Very comfortable. We had to leave at 5am and they had some yogurt and fruit out early
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
"Retired Traveller"
Very nice hotel. Only bad thing is that it is right next to the interstate highway and you will experience a lot of road noise. Ask for back side of hotel when reserving and bring ear plugs.
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Donald
Everything was great except for the interstate noise, which our room was located on the road side. It wasn't real bad but you could hear the traffic. Otherwise, a great hotel and service. I will stay at the hotel anytime.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2015
Bobby
"Perfect Experience"
Arrived late at night. Staff was extremely Courteous and Nice. The Breakfast the next morning was good and filling.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
"Perfect night lodging on way to gulf coast from Il"
Staff friendly and helpful. Room was at back of building, quiet, large and very clean. We were pleased that we could avoid staying in Memphis.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
jack
"I-55 easy on/off"
easy on/off I-55 Nice size room nice & Quite ok breakfast.
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
Terry
"Very nice and clean hotel"
Room clean, hotel was nice and clean, fresh smelling, new look, good breakfast. Very nice hotel
2 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
Nicole
Great!
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"Stay at the Comfort Inn, Marion, AR"
Very clean and comfortable room. Very good breakfast with a variety of choices to eat and drink.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
"Very nice stay"
Hotel was a little difficult to access, but there was road construction. Once at the hotel it was wonderful and Dinah at the front desk was so very kind and professional, truly an asset to Comfort Inn. The hotel is newer and very clean and welcoming. My room was perfect, Dinah has read my requests and honored them to a T. The room/bathroom was very clean, the bed and pillows were wonderful, will stay there again when going thru Marion.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"After Elvis"
Not that far from Memphis, TN We had a wonderful stay, we slept so good, it was like being at home. Very clean and the location was a perfect spot for us. The staff was very helpful they knew that area very well. Thank-You We would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
Christine
"2 day funeral stay"
Very thin walls, but the staff was very helpful. Room condition was very clean and kept for a comfort inn.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"Very good"
We stayed in 4 different hotels on this trip. This was the best! Clean, pool was great, ac worked. Looked new.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
We had several families stay as we were in town for a ball tournament. Could not have been a more perfect set up for families. The staff gave us directions when we needed to do some unexpected shopping and told us about a wonderful local Mom & Pop eatery (a shake shack)that everyone loved. The breakfast was such a surprise there were so many options. It was fresh and plentiful and the staff was awesome considering we had so many kids and they kept her busy. We will stay here everytime we play ball here.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
craig
"Fine for I -55 overnight"
The hotel was fine, if our room smelled a little musty. Generally easy to access from I 55, plus-a very comfortable bed and free breakfast. Overall, it had very general serviceability, but I thought the price was a little bit high considering, that's why I gave it lower stars. Really wonderful staff in all areas !
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Michaelene
"Expedia on website"
the rating of Comfort Inn was 4 and 1/2 points on website now on this site Expedia shows a 2 1/2 points. Misleading. Traffic was really scary getting to motel.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
DP
Nice new facility, clean, friendly, and comfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Convient, decent priced hotel."
We were passing thru the area on vacation. This was a nice stay in a decent area. Plenty of places to eat around the area. The room was very nice and appeared to be recently renovated. Beds slept well. HVAC controls were easy to use and room was very comfortable. We did eat breakfast. Fairly common full breakfast. Staff were business-like and did their job well. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Marion, Ar."
Little noisy next to interstate, but not bad. Interior walls in the rooms not insulated very well at all, could hear the people in the room next door. Requested not smoking room, hallways and room both smelled of traces of smoke.
3 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"Stay on the way"
Easy to get to off the interstate.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
We were there visiting my son. The room was clean and well furnished. The staff was friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Katherine
Great hotel. Nice clean rooms.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Damon
"Perfect location for my need"
Trip was for early morning doctor appointment in Memphis. Did not want to stay in Memphis or West Memphis. Marion was the perfect location. Will stay here every time I have to be in Memphis early in the morning.
1 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
Nice place to spend a couple of nights.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"Nice overnight spot"
Initially was not happy with the room that was originally assigned upon arrival but the issue was reconciled immediately by the desk clerk and we were very happy with the resolution. Location was ideal for an overnight stay while driving home to the Chicago area from New Orleans. We would gladly recommend this to anyone with a similar need for overnight accommodation while in transit. The room was large, clean and quiet.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
Jeffrey
"Nice, clean hotel"
We stayed here while visiting family. It's a little tricky to get to because of the service roads around the highway, but once you figure it out, you're fine. It's close to gas stations, grocery stores, and some good, quick places to eat.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Flute_Fanatic
"Easy off easy on highway!"
We came with our granddaughter to go to the Memphis zoo to see the panda bears. The location from the zoo was perfect! We would defintly stay at a comfort inn on another family trip! It was clean, the staff was so helpful and the breakfast was awesome! We recomened this hotel to anyone!
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Edith
"May be the Best in Eastern Arkansas, one "oopsie.""
I've stayed here a few times over the years, and it is likely the best hotel in Eastern Arkansas. The room doors are noticeably shiny new looking, and the hotel is kept up well. The only "oopsie" I ran into was this last visit when they had sausage out for breakfast with no eggs, for over two hours of their breakfast time. It was a little disappointing for this low-carb person. Other than that, it was a great stay as usual!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Hotel was okay. No complaints. Clean and tidy. Not easy to find, as it is on the frontage road between exits. I passed it and had to backtrack.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Great."
Excellent. Comfortable. Great sheets!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
We had to rebook this hotel 2 times because of bad weather canceling our travel plans. The hotel and Hotels.com gave us NO PROBLEMS with this.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
william
"Wonderful room & staff"
Overall, great experience. I do wish other guests would not slam doors at 5:00 a.m., but that does not have anything to do with Comfort Inn. Room was exceptionally clean and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Nice hotel, convenient, large and clean rooms. Only downsize was included breakfast.....not much variety.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Reggie
"Convenient"
Beds was really comfortable. Had a good night sleep.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
A
"Good Hotel stay"
Pretty good hotel, my 2 year old and I were just passing through for the night. My only complaint is the elevator is on one side of the building and we were given a room on the opposite end 3rd floor. Carrying our stuff in and my 2 year old was impossible.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
This hotel was very nice. Our room was super nice. Asked the front desk if the hotel was new and was told it was 6 years old but the owners make improvements every year. We were very pleased with the quality of the hotel.
"Enjoyed our stay"
It was very nice, we would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
Maria
"Marion Mother"
Extraordinarily nice staff at the hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"okay"
Was very difficult to get to, but hotel was nice.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Ronald
"way better than West Memphis"
Most comfortable bed I've had in many, many nights. Clean and comfortable. Less than five minutes off I-40
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Rob
"Marion Ar"
Hotel was on the east frontage road (two way traffic) south of the offramp. good restaurants in the area. exercise room was a little weak for me. room did not have any road noise. right off 64 which I took west bound to avoid the I40 road construction issues. good, clean, comfortable room.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"vacation"
A little too much Highway noise it the room.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
"Very comfortable and convenient"
Hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly. The room was clean and cozy. The hotel was right off the interstate and this was a huge perk for, as we were traveling through and needed a break from driving. The pool was refreshing, just a bit small. The breakfast was nice and helped us to get fueled for our morning drive. I will keep this place in mind in future travels.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
The staff at this hotel were very pleasant. They were very helpful and available when you needed them. The room was very clean and the cleaning staff were also pleasant. I enjoyed having breakfast every morning with great choices. I enjoyed my stay tremendously!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
It was a good place to stay.. Very nice staff, clean too!! Would stay again.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Good facility, clean room, great service.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014