All hotels in Quechee, Vermont, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1119 Quechee Main Street, Quechee, VT, 05059, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Hospitable Staff"
The staff went the extra mile to accommodate me during a long weekend.
3 night business trip Apr 3, 2014
"Nice B&B"
Love the room design, very cozy.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Beautiful bed and breakfast"
On arriving to the bed and breakfast we were greeted by a friendly hotel staffer who showed us sitting area to relax by the fire , then to our room which was very adorable, . I was very pleased !
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Danielle
"Disappointing"
Disappointed as hotel was old and it looked much more charming from photo's. It was old and needed updating. No service as my Employee left her key upon leaving Hotel. No one to even make sure everything was okay.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
Lynne
"Just Inn, EXCELLENT Dining"
My Wife & stayed one night for a quick get-a-way. We had a Queen Deluxe room. It seemed average in many respects. We did like the charm of the old homestead: seeing the worn thresholds - guessing how many hundreds of times family members had walked the halls, etc. The bed was comfy. The sitting chairs could have been more comfy for long reading sessions. It felt very private, but we could hear doors slamming (actually we later figured it was the automatic door closers - if one is careful you can shut the door w/o any noise. The common room was nicely set up. The high point was dinner. The waitress knew how to make good suggestions. The food was excellent & presented very well. The grounds looked very pleasing; very pastoral and peaceful. The staff seemed accommodating to families. Breakfast was included, but not outstanding, above average buffet, but no stand out signature items or home made treats.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Ernie
"The location was ideal to Woodstock, VT"
Very cozy. I heard Julia Child stayed in the room I was in.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"wow"
We stayed at the Inn for two nights after surgery at nearby Dartmouth-Hitchcock Hospital. We needed unexpected favors several times and were accommodated cheerfully and helpfully. We love the place in any circumstances, but their care on this occasion was above and beyond. And, by the way, the rooms are lovely and the food wonderful.
2 night trip Feb 12, 2014
"Quaint and charming Inn"
My wife and I had a great time at the Queechee Inn. When we arrived, we were immediately impressed with the staff on how easy check in was and how we were shown our room location - very polite and hands-onrather than the usual verbal directions other places give. Every element of our stay was relaxing and positive, except for one: the bathrooms could really use some updates (the shower specifically). Old fixtures and narrow/shallow tubs could use an upgrade. Breakfast was good and selection impressive. Local tourism is easy this time of year with plenty to see and do if you are the snow type.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
Jeremy M.
"Disappointing!"
The bathroom in Room 18 would have been uncomfortable for a dwarf: I very nearly found it necessary to stand upon the necessary in order to close the door!
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
C.P.
The staff was great, the inn was so cozy and relaxing.. Plenty of things to do! Will definitely be returning!!
2 night trip Feb 3, 2014
Helen
"Warm and cozy"
My stay at the Quechee was very pleasant. This is a quintessential New England inn with a roaring fire, guests doing puzzles and four poster beds to climb into after a long day. It was thoroughly enjoyable, especially the great breakfast buffet in the morning.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Great visit - just needed more snow!"
Everything about our stay was very good if not excellent - comfortable room, hearty breakfast (included), helpful staff, wonderful common area with fireplace, and cross-country skiing out the door. Only downsides were the room and mattress being slightly dated, and lack of snow covering the ski trails. Quechee and the wonderful Simon Pearce glass factory and restaurant only 1/2 mile away - a glorious way to spend a few hours. All-in-all, a great place to spend a Saturday in February in Vermont!
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2014
"Beautiful Bed and Breakfast"
The bed and breakfast was totally relaxing. A warm place during a cold winter. Sitting by the fireplace makes your body forget your busy life. Our room was all you could ask for. It was just as advertised.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
"Beautiful B&B on the Vt/NH line."
Had a winter overnight -- wish we could have stayed longer! Its an old historic Inn -- we had a canopy covered bed with a comfortable bedroom, nice touches in the bathroom, and a great full breakfast -- eggs, pancakes, granola, fruit, sausage and bacon, juice, tea, coffee. We took advantage of the Friday night $55/two person dinner with wine -- delicious -- and the wait staff was extremely pleasant. A secluded country inn but with easy access to Interstate 89 and 91, and Quechee. Others in our group who stayed in the standard hotels were sorry they didn't join us! We weren't able to take advantage of all the outdoor activities offered but saw ice fishermen at the ice fishing derby on the lake across from the Inn. A wonderful experience!
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
Jane
"Lovely location"
We had a brief romantic getaway that included X-Country skiing on the property, a lovely, delicious dinner, and a quiet, cozy room. We will return.
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2014
"Pretty much what you'd expect.."
OK place, very convenient to X-C ski trails. Service was Vermont--not warm but not rude. The Inn was a bit tired but generally clean The room did not have effective blinds (a bit bright with parking lot lights) and canned guitar music could be heard all night--not loud but there. A nice lobby/common area, though the chimney didn't draw well so a bit smokey.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"Quechee Inn"
Nice hotel in a little back water area. Good standard continental breakfast but nothing frilly. Rooms were clean with nice bathrooms. The Hotels.com price was a good deal for two folks. A tour of the local glass factory and the Harpoon brewery (about 30 minutes away) are both a must.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2014
Daniel Morton
"quaint & historic stay"
I had a great stay at the Quechee Inn! I was pleasantly surprised at the charm this place possesses. I didn't actually do much research before I booked my room and was surprised to discover that the inn is on the national register of historic places. There is a local outfitter on site and I was able to rent some snowshoes on short notice and had a great trek through the woods along the Quechee gorge on the Connecticut River. A very memorable stay. Nice food service and I hope to return someday soon.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Nate
"Tired and over priced Inn"
Our overall experience at the Quechee Inn was extremely disappointing. "Santa" brings my boys (9/5) an adventure trip instead of toys. It has become an exciting family tradition. Our destination this year was Quechee, VT. I did a great deal of research on the accommodations and settled on the Quechee Inn due to the ratings, charm and location. Upon arrival the front desk manager was acceptably nice, but not warm and a bit curt. Our room was "rustic" and in much need of updating. We dropped our things and set out for exploration and dinner. Returning at 9PM, we found after closer examine the room that it was in an ill state - Torn shower curtain, dirty sheets, buckling/worn linoleum, rusty shower head and worst of all no water pressure; So bad that we were unable to bathe. I tried calling the front desk - no answer. In the AM I brought my pics and concerns to the front desk. They apologized and said that they would thoroughly clean the room, change the sheets and have maintenance check the water. The Inn Keeper said that he would provide us with a $50 credit per night for our trouble. We set out for the day satisfied and returned late in the evening to settle in. While the room had been cleaned, shower curtain replaced and water pressure fixed; the dirty sheets remained on the bed. Again a call to the front desk was unsuccessful. Upon checkout I made the front desk manager aware. She was very cold, did not apologize and only provided a credit of $50.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
Maureen
"Nice place but it definitely shows age"
The staff definitely feels friendly and helpful but the standard room feels a lot smaller than what is shown in the picture. The toilet is also very tiny. It could be the extreme weather outside(0-20F) but the heating system feels weak. I can barely feel any heat coming out of the vents and the room temperature stayed at 60 despite having set it to 85. It took about 5 mins before the water coming out of the tap would become hot. The bedding looks clean but definitely shows age. No fault on the staff but definitely something the owners can improve upon.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"needed more time"
Our visit was for one night only so we did not get to experience everything I think the hotel had to offer, such as ski rentals.We had a very brief encounter with the staff at check in, the woman was helpful.The location was great as the family we were visiting lived shortly down the road. We would return when we have more time to spend.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
"Most beautiful place in Vermont"
Calm, grace, and quiet charm. Lovely meals.
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2013
patsy huysentruyt
"Rustic and comfortable"
The entire experience was so absolutely perfect that all the elements of the stay were outstanding. The staff was attentive and accommodating. The restaurant was top notch with a wonderful view of nature and the lake. The food was appetizing and oh so satisfying. I must recommend the garlic shrimp appetizer. The rooms were attractive and spacious. You feel like you were transported back to a more genteel time. I would recommend the Quechee Inn to everyone. Hopefully, they will still have room when I go back.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Agapito
"Beautiful Inn to stay for the holidays."
We stayed at the Quechee Inn for 5 days over Christmas 2013. What a beautiful Inn with a warm and cozy feel to it with the fireplace going all day in the large family room. We sat by it many nights and afternoons. There was also a large table to play games or do puzzles. We sat around it one evening playing a card game with our family. Also, the restaurant was outstanding! The breakfasts, which were included in the cost of the room, were absolutely wonderful and delicious! I would recommend this Inn to anyone who wants a nice place to stay in Vermont.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Beverly
"Beautiful Weekend"
We stayed for a long weekend. It was rainy all weekend, but the Quechee Inn made a beautiful, comfortable base for our adventures. The staff was all very friendly and welcoming. Our first night there, we dined in their restaurant in the nook, and it was amazing all around - the meal, the service, the ambiance. We also enjoyed the breakfast twice. We had fresh fruit and juice and coffee, pancakes, bacon, eggs, bagels... It was so delicious! We would definitely recommend anyone to stay here, at this beautiful gem in the Upper Valley!
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
Chet
"wonderful staff and beautiful country setting"
It was superb. The perfect holiday setting. If I owned a country home, I would want it to be like this. Beautiful Christmas tree. i had a lovely pot of tea by the fireside--evergreen boughs hanging amongst holiday decorations. My room was clean and bright and decorated in the style of the inn. Breakfast was delicious--included both a cold buffet(fruit, cereal) and a plate of hot food to order. Looking out on the pond. Perfect
1 night trip Dec 10, 2013
Kate
"a quaint setting for the perfect restful getaway."
The Quechee Inn is situated in a lovely picturesque tranquil setting. While the building is old, the atmosphere is comfortable and welcoming. I wished we could have stayed longer than one night. The granola we had for breakfast as part of a larger spread (included in our lodging cost) was outstanding. It was like eating a broken up oatmeal cookie! We even asked if they sold it but alas, no they don't. It's made by their own cook. I hope we can get back here for a longer stay in the near future. The area offers a lot to do but unfortunately, we were just passing through this time.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
"Micro at it's best"
The inn made me feel like I was staying at a friend's house. The room was well appointed and clean. All the conveniences that you could want. The restaurant had high quality food and the waitress is super friendly who suggested their more pleasing dishes. The Quechee Inn is ideal for a quiet getaway that is very comfortable and rustic at it's best. I would definitely bring a special lady here to unwind and have a private weekend getaway.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
Agapito
"beautiful vermont inn"
the place is gorgeous, the staff warm and accommodating, the walls are thin.
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2013
"The Quechee Inn stay"
The Quechee Inn exceeded my expectations. From start to finish I couldn't have asked for anything better for a weekend get-a-way. The common area with the fireplace was such a great touch. Both the breakfast and dinner and phenomenal. I highly recommend staying here and can't wait to return!
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
I will stay here again when I am in the area again!!!!
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"Vermont at its best"
Pleasant views of the farm and Dewey Pond with comfortable surroundings. Comfy atmosphere and just what you need for a pleasant Inn experience. Central to all the things we wanted to accomplish--covered bridges, local food, local shopping. Would definitely return for another stay.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
E&E
"Beautiful Historic Inn"
Loved everything! My only complain would be that there are not coffee makers in the rooms, which is fine, but the restaurant doesn't even have any available until 7:00 am, and I'm a very early riser. Everything else was awesome, along with the entire staff!
3 night romance trip Nov 15, 2013
"quechee inn"
Never stayed before. Chose it for its closeness to Simon Pearce. We wanted to try the restaurant. Our room was comfortable and attactive. So were the public spaces. The bar provided local beers and excelleant malts and bourbons at a reasonable price. Cleanliness was generally ok but our bathroom, specifically the shovwer, was an exception. The drain was clogged wioth hair. They were very apologetic and made anadjustment to our already quite reasonable bill.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
eliezer
"Marshland Welcome"
Perfect rural setting for a get-away and opportunity to "leaf leap".
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2013
Ramblin Rose
"Best of all places we have been to in New England"
Cozy, warm comfortable place. Our favorite in the 7 different places we stayed.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
Carole
"Quechee Inn at Marshland Farm is beautiful!"
This wonderful old historic property was a delight. We can't wait to stay again sometime.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2013
Thelma F
"Restaurant & Setting Best Features"
The room was comfortable, bed very good but there was peeling paint. The restaurant was excellent and the adjacent sitting room with fireplace and post and beam decor had a lot of ambiance.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2013
"So peaceful"
We were only passing through, and wished we had a longer stay. The Inn is in a colonial building, and out in the country. I loved the exposed beams in our room. Lovely comforter and good mattress. Dewey's Landing is right across the road, and is beautiful any time but was enchanting with fog rising out of the water at sunrise. After a late arrival, we learned they offer a package that includes a gourmet dinner. If it's anything like the breakfast they served the next morning, it's worth adding to your reservation. They even had warm Vermont maple syrup for the pancakes. The place was a bit hard to find; turn right after going through the covered bridge, and don't worry if you seem to be headed into the middle of nowhere. We couldn't get the heat to turn on in the room and there weren't many outlets, but what else can you expect in a building that old? Ideal couples destination. Also enjoyed the fireplace in the main room downstairs. Our room had an attached bath, but I don't think they all do.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2013
"best pancakes ever"!"""
Loved our stay. Will come again just for the pancakes
1 night trip Oct 2, 2013
deborah
"A truly charming New England inn"
Excellent location, close to shops, walk to breathtaking Queechee Gorge. Truly exceptional food and a. Bountiful breakfast included .
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
"Quaint Get Away"
We enjoyed our brief stay at The Quechee Inn. Got in late, but the manager was very friendly and very helpful in getting us settled. The Inn is in a very quiet area so it didn't bother us to be in Room 1, which is close to the front desk. Woodstock is nearby, as is the Simon Pearce glass factory and restaurant. We chose Quechee so we could see this area via hot air balloon!
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2013
Christina Ruhsam
Almost perfect
1 night trip Sep 29, 2013
kathy
"The Right Way to Visit Vermont"
If you really want to visit Vermont, staying at the Quechee Inn is the way to do it. Our room (which was not a specialty suite) was spacious, comfortable, clean, and up to date. Constructed in 1793 and on the National Register of Historic Places, the Inn maintains a quaint old-timey feel without being cliche. The lounge and outdoor balconies are great places to sit and have coffee or cocktails; the lounge in particular has a rustic, hearth-side ambiance that is very cozy. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. The free breakfast is well-prepared, plentiful, and different every day (the fresh maple syrup is never absent, though). Although the restaurant is a bit expensive, it is well worth the price. The food is delicious and the service top notch. Quechee is a very small town, but it is centrally located if you are looking to hike and visit quintessential New England villages. Basically, if you are looking to visit Vermont without being super-touristy, this is the place to go. The nightly rates are also relatively inexpensive when compared with those of other bed and breakfasts in the area. We were very sad to leave and can't recommend the place enough.
3 night romance trip Sep 6, 2013
"Very good breakfast and dinner."
Stayed there 3 nights during the labor day weekend. They have hot breakfast on the weekend. During the week it is made to order. I am not a pan cake person but I loved their thick and crispy pan cakes. They have outdoor sitting area next to a big open field. At night we just sit there for hours and stared at the stars. They don't have any icebox or vending machines so we keep some snack and water in the room. We stayed there for three nights but they only gave us one set of toiletries.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
SHe
Great place to go. Lots to do and see.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2013
Becky
"Room for improvement"
Loved the room, but the public areas need some work. We were very disappointed in the condition of the upstairs porch.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Beautiful Old Vermont Country Inn"
Utterly enjoyed my one night stay at Quechee Inn after a day of classes at King Arthur Flour. It's a historic, lovely, charming and warm place with the perfect rustic New England kind of charm and history one would expect at a place like this. The staff were lovely and helpful. I will definitely be going back.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Aly
"Charming place to stay"
We stayed overnight with our two grandsons (ages 10 and 12), and we were delighted to see that our lovely room, which we knew had two double beds, also had a twin-size sleep couch, which meant that we all had ample room for sleeping.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"A gem off the beaten path"
Quiet, relaxing setting- just a bit off Route 4. Great if you want a quiet restful spot.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013