City Express Mazatlán, Mazatlan
Situated in Mazatlan, City Express Mazatlán is in the business district and close to Plaza de Toros, El Cid Country Club Golf Course, and La Gran Plaza Mall. Also nearby are Sea Shell City Museum and Punta Camaron Beach.
City Express Mazatlán has an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The hotel features business amenities including a business center and a meeting room. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Additional amenities include coffee/tea in the lobby, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking is complimentary.
The 110 air-conditioned guestrooms at City Express Mazatlán include blackout drapes/curtains. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Televisions are equipped with cable channels. All accommodations provide desks and phones. In addition, amenities available on request include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $73
- Standard single
- Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
At a glance
- This hotel has 110 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
Nearby Two Star Mazatlan hotels
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2003
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Mazatlan hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Mazatlan
- The Palms Resort of MazatlanFrom
"The staff were excellent, particularly the evening outside restaurant waiters. The food was good too!"Mar 7, 2015
- El Cid El Moro Beach HotelFrom
"Got Montezumas the whole stay - cut trip short by a week.... The "all inclusive" is kind of a rip-off, VERY limited choices from the regular menus."Mar 3, 2015
- Estrella Del Mar Resort MazatlanFrom
"I will return. Except for some details in the rooms, this place is great. Now, Don't expect to go out on the town and party and then try to drive back. It's a hike! The golf is…"Feb 26, 2015
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa - All InclusiveFrom
"Nice resort. After our hotels.com stay we checked in as RCI members. The all inclusive was reasonably priced - $51/person/day for a 3 day plan. Had to do a time share presentation…"Feb 18, 2015
City Express Mazatlán, Mazatlan’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel City Express Mazatlan
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or health club without adult supervision.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.