All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
3001 Green Mountain Dr, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great amenities
    Ordinary pool
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
    Bad internet service
"Good for kids"
Amazing staying but the bed was uncomfortable
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Naif
"terrible beds"
room was clean but the beds are terrible!
2 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"not bad."
Wrong room. Had to pay for upgrade. Everything was decent... Not great. Several pools were closed inside and outside. Staff was ok however front desk lady clerk never smiled...barely greeted me. Seemed odd. Kids had a good time.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Stephen
"A Super Fun Branson Getaway!"
If you want a great family getaway, THIS IS IT! Truly a great experience overall. The hotel has a really nice water park inside that is a lot of fun. The staff there are super courteous and attentive. They were always friendly and offered many tips on seeing the best of Branson. The supervisor there was top notch as was the front counter folks. The ladies that did the room service were very friendly as well. You could tell they really enjoyed their job! The water park itself was very well maintained and fully open through the advertised business hours. They also have a top notch restaurant inside the hotel as well, serving truly delicious and fresh dishes. It was really a blast! We plan on making this a definate return visit.
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
curtis
"Would not stay again"
Room was definitely NOT worth the $$, it's 2015 and there was no WIFI, we had to park on one side of the building and carry our stuff all the way around to the other side, to get ice we had to walk across a parking lot to yet another building. The night pool staff had there been an emergency I would not have trusted any of them. The pool and the front office staff were the only positive things from our stay.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Great for kids!"
We have stayed here several times and it is always a good time. Our five year old requested to stay here for his present for pre-school graduation. The staff were helpful and friendly.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Stacy
"Uncooperative Manager"
When we arrived the toilet would not flush and there was no toilet paper. Our children wanted to swim so we quickly got changed and headed over to the pool area since they had restrooms. I called the front desk to report the problem. My son slit his chin open in the kiddie pool. We were taken to the first aid station where we were trying to stop the bleeding. Since we had only be there max 2 hours I went to the front desk to see if we could check out and the manager told me no because we had booked through hotels.com. She told me that most people go to the emergency room and then come back. After loading our things I went back over to the front desk to drop off keys and ask again about a refund. I asked the manager if I could get a refund if I called hotels.com and she said no because there is a strict 24 cancellation policy. This is not the reason she had stated 30 minutes prior. I called hotels.com. They placed me on hold while she contacted the hotel. She came back on the line and said the manager was uncooperative and was told that a general manager would be in on Monday. I tried to get in contact with the gm starting on Monday but still have not been contacted. I want to be clear that I do not blame anyone for the accident. However, I do find fault with the handling of this situation by the manager. I do not think it is unreasonable to expect a refund considering the circumstances. This was our first and last stay at this hotel and I would not recommend it to anyone.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Rooms were not like the pictures. The water park was crazy people just letting the kids do whatever they wanted and the lifeguards wasn't watching the kids.
"kids loved it"
was great but pool broke down last day but other than that we enjoyed the stay.
"Family Getaway"
Great place for a family getaway. The young people working around the pool areas were very conscientious. Excellent location.
3 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Martha
"Spring Break Fun"
My mother-in-law and her sister went and took my kids and my cousins kids and they had a blast. They absolutely loved the indoor water park. My girls have talked nonstop about it. The lifeguards were great. The room was clean and exactly what they were looking for. I was hesitant to book this because of the negative reviews but would definitely book this again. Don't have a single complaint.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Room at this hotel via hotel.com were 2nd class."
The room booked from Hotel.com was in an adjoining hotel building with no pool privileges, no wifi and no breakfast. For the price there were other small hotels that were nicer, cheaper and had wifi and breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
Shelley
"Misrepresentation"
I paid $360 for two nights at the Castle Rock "Resort". Instead of staying in the main hotel they put us in a very shabby motel outside of the resort (Like Motels Were advertising for $40 a night). There was no WIFI, no complimentary services, the water park was very inadequate, and the advertisement stated that the room sleeps 5 even though the rooms only have two queen size beds (no sleeper sofa). Overall we were very disappointed with our stay and I would not recommend this "resort" to anyone.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Deceived"
Beware travlers! This hotel is massively overpriced, under kept, unfriendly, dirty and overall a poor quality facility. The hotel advertisement is very deceiving!!! They advertise a resort hotel with a waterpark, they just fail to tell you your actual room is in a separate building across 2 parking lots AND is less than Motel 6 quality for a HIlton price.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Becky
"This place needs TLC"
The water park was good, but the hotel is not being maintained very well. There was no exhaust fan in bathroom, the hair dryer was broke, the sink handle was about to fall off, there was a plug in that was being used that was very loose inside the wall. There were several things at the water park not working or broken also
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Ben
"Nice hotel nice location"
The only thing that I had a problem with was the level of chlorine in the pool area. First day we was there we all had headaches and our eyes were burning. I had to purchase visible!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
sara
"Family Getaway"
Took the family to Castle Rock to get away for the holidays. We all had a great time and enjoyed our stay. All the staff was very friendly and helpful. Can't wait to visit this hotel again!
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
vance
"Stay review"
Stay was good. Was disappointed when arrived and water park was closed. We were not located in the main building, which there was some confusion on this. But overall decent stay.
3 night family trip Dec 16, 2014
Tiffany
"Horrible"
Never stay there again room was old bed was old no internet in rooms pillows where old. For 150 a night should be a palace. Also heater no work correctly
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Horrible Experience!! Would not recommend!!"
We reserved with two adults and two children, to which we even put in their ages of 2 and 4. They gave us our room, which we expected to be in the same building as the waterpark, because the reservation said no differently. They gave us a room in an adjacent hotel with a different name even. The room was the furthest room possible away from the waterpark. The temperatures outside were in the 30-40s, so we had to walk outside with our two small children in the cold to the waterpark and then back to our room with them still wet and with no towels, because we were stopped going out the door by a "lifeguard" that told us we were not allowed to leave with the towels we had our children wrapped up in. I would not recommend this hotel or waterpark to anyone under any circumstances. The parking lot was not even a third of the way full, so I seen no reason for us to be placed so far away from the main area.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Needs a little updating"
My biggest let downs were half the waterpark was out of order... lockers, slide, kiddie pool kinda rusty and hair hanging from some of the water features in lazy river.. beds were very firm... NO wifi butin lobby really.... need to have in waterpark and all rooms...
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Avoid this Hotel"
The rooms were OK and the kids loved the bunk beds. The big problem was that the pool area is definitely run down. There is a lot of rust all over and just needs repainted and general TLC. The biggest problem we had was with the help. There was some sort of water problem the morning when we were trying to get ready. Got all ready for a shower and no water. This went on for over an hour. So no showers for the family, no brushing teeth, no flushing toilets. No breakfast, no water, and no help or real empathy by management. They should have offered a discount, breakfast, future discount or something. Not even a "Sorry". We asked to speak to the manager but we were told they were not scheduled to be in for over 2 hours. We will not stay here again. We are frequent travelers to Branson but this is not a good place to stay with so many other options.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Trenton
"Ok but needing TLC."
We had a decent, ordinary but clean room. If you are going to do other things, this is an ok place to stay. We were a little disappointed when we got to the water park. It was in need of repairs and upkeep. One if the two slides were broken down, which was disappointing to my son, who looked forward to this trip for months as a ten year old birthday present. The good side was that the water was just the right temperature ( I've been to other indoor parks and had no fun because it was freezing), so if I had to choose between cold water and some of the park out of order I'd choose the latter. We still had a lot of fun as a family, and it was better than your little hotel pool area you usually get.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Carla
"First Trip"
We weren't impressed with the hotel. Everything seemed outdated. Definetely overpriced.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"So so"
Hotel is nice. The food at the diner was bad. Water park was fair, one slide was broke for mechanical problems the whole week.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Matthew
"Worst stay in Branson"
Beds were horrible! The description was newly remodeled. It should have said "some upgrades." The breakfast food was horrible. The staff was overworked and short-handed. Too much money to spend on a hotel like this. Didn't bother with the indoor waterpark. Definitely one of my worst stays in Branson.
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
"Atrium room= hard beds with updated decor"
Atrium rooms are located across the parking lot in what appears to be an old motel the hotel took over. Doors open to the outside. Rooms looked updated with new style bedding, pictures, and a newer fridge and microwave. The beds were very hard and you could feel the springs. The shower head was very low as other reviews have said and the wall was cracked all the away around the shower inlay. Staff was friendly when we checked in and took care of us quickly. Waterpark was being updated when we visited. We had cheap rates so would stay again if the price was similar.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Linzi
"Comments on Castle Rock Indoor Water Park Resort"
The chlorine was a little strong in the indoor water park one evening. We would have liked to have a hot tub available, but overall it was an enjoyable stay.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Family Getaway."
We were dissapointed on the room we got, we are a family of 5 and as such I reserved a room which indicated that fit all our family. The hotel website showed a room with a bunk bed, but we got to be in the next door building which seem an acquisition of the hotel. Very small room, the beds only fit 4 with no sofa bed. The hotel does not provide a complimentary breakfast and we didn't have internet access in our room. The bathroom and room were outdated. Our children had fun in the waterpark but the water for the little kids area was way too cold. We will not be back, not what we expected. Room cost was high for what we got.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Delia
"Not impressed"
I booked a room for 5 persons and paid the extra $20 for the 5th person, however there the room had two queen beds, and nothing for the 5th person. I called the desk and was informed there were no rollaway beds available. So, 5 people (3 adults and 2 older kids) slept in two queen beds. Hotels.com was very nice and attempted to help. We were told we could check out and re-book in a larger room for even more money...we decided to suck it up and spend the night. We headed over to the water park (across two parking lots, at least it was a warm evening for November). Not impressed. Small park, two levels, cold water, no hot tub for the adults. My eldest had spent the summer cleaning pools and pointed out that the pools needed to be drained and cleaned. They tasted like salt instead of chlorine... The vents were dirty, too. I will say that the lifeguards were actively walking their routes and really seemed interested in the work.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Christine
"An Awesome Adventure!"
Castle Rock was a wonderful place to stay with our grandchildren! The room was very spacious and included two full sized beds plus a set of bunk beds in a separate area! The mini-fridge held our drinks & snacks in between activities. The indoor water park was amazing! Our children were ages 5, 10, 12, and 15 and there was something fun for all of them! There were several lifeguards on duty who continued to walk throughout the area making sure everyone was safe. This relieved a very protective Grandma of worrying about her kids. We especially appreciated the inside access to the water area from the hotel which made it extra convenient on a cold & rainy day. The restaurant was a BONUS b/c we didn't have to go anywhere else to eat. The food was good, the menu offered a variety of choices, and the prices were reasonable. The whole experience was very family friendly and we will definitely return!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Grandma Cheryl
"I was given a room across the parking lot."
Not at all as described !.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
jason
"1 night stay"
Barely had time to check the place out.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Desiree
"we had a great time"
The indoor water park was amazing! Our room could have been more clean. At first look it was fine, but we have 2 year old little girl and getting down in the floor with her I noticed the carpets were not that clean. Overall a great place to stay though!
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Ashlie
Nice for family to have something to do at night. Restaurant serves until 10, breakfast appeared to be first come first served
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Jackie
"Great family fun!"
This is our 2nd time going to Castle Rock and we were not disappointed. Our kids (ages 8 & 2) both loved the water park. We had a great family weekend without spending a fortune.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Michele
"good water park"
we stayed on the second floor of the atrium unit, the room was equipped with a refrigerator and a microwave - this allowed us to utilize our leftovers thus saving on our food bill. The hotel and room was great. The waterpark was excellent! the only complaint we had was the breakfast buffet was limited but acceptable for the cost. Thanks Expedia for finding us this hotel!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Janice
"excellent stay"
it was wonderful, all except for the noise at night, but that is to be expected with that many kids
3 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
Debbie
My family had a wonderful weekend and loved the water park!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"amazing. my kids had a blast"
Will definitely go back
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
"GREAT PLACE FOR KIDS"
OUR STAY WAS GREAT! OUR KIDS STAYED BUSY THE WHOLE TIME. THEY WERE WORE OUT AT BEDTIME. WILL DEFIINITELY BE COMING BACK SOON!
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
NATHAN
"Perfect for Family with kids of all ages"
I was thoroughly satisfied with our experience here. Worth the money( which was really very reasonable I think). At check in I was greeted with a smile, friendly & fast. We rented a tower room... Great Setup!! The alcove w/ bunkbeds & separate TV was fantastic, & even though there's no door, there was no dueling volume issues between TVs. Room was very clean. Not the most high end but plenty nice and roomy. Pool area was great. We were there after middle of September, and it was not too busy but didn't have that shut down after summer feeling. The enclosed slide was a blast and the lazy river was good. Loved that they have a large kiddie pool w/ slides, etc. for them(One of our kids is 3 & it allowed me to sit & take a break and just watch her awhile & she liked the independence). Great that they keep towels at the pool so you don't have to waste ones from your room. When we changed to go to the pool, I realized I’d left my swim suit at home. I panicked at first because at this point in the year, its hard to find a place that carries them esp. after 8 pm, but turns out their gift shop has lots of them, & I got one for only $17.95 & crisis averted! Different person at the counter, he was also very fast and friendly. We never heard anyone else from our room. Really good experience at a great price. Biggest Con: Check in time is too late! Pro: you can pay a fee to stay in your room a few extra hours instead of being charged an additional night. We will definitely be back!
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
"not worth the price"
This hotel is not worth the price. The room looks just like a cheap hotel, at least with a cheap hotel you get wifi. And the pool and slide area was not all that. We should've just got a cheap hotel and went down the street to the water park with better pools and slides for all ages.
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
zan
"Nice indoor waterpark"
The staff were friendly and helpful. The comfort and low score are due to a terrible bed that had my husband and I falling off one side all night. The pillows were great . I was dissapointed I paid that much For a poor bed.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
jean
"Not good"
Had a room for 8-23/24 /14 the entire establishment has overwhelming smell of chlorine so much that I was gagging .My son loved water park bug the room we had was filthy here was actually a spider web with spider on the bed over 100 deg outside and ac was off on arrival so bad that I had prepaid 2 nights we stayed 1 and left for Eureka losing money on second night ,stay elsewhere .
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
TL
"Good place to stay with kids."
Had a nice stay. The indoor water park is great for rainy days. Room was basic but clean and comfortable. Only a few miles from Silver Dollar City and close to all of the shows the town has to offer. The food was not great at the hotel cafe.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Nice waterpark, dirty room"
We stayed at the Castle Rock so that our kids could enjoy the waterpark after a busy day of shopping. The waterpark was great, the kids loved it. The staff seemed to be attentive to the waterpark. The room we got was in the atrium which is a separate motel beside the main hotel. We thought we were booking in the actual hotel. The motel looked rundown from the outside and the same on the inside. The room was dirty, deep cleaning was desperately needed. The furniture inside was dirty and falling apart. Hairs were all over the floor in the bathroom corners. Although the kids enjoyed the waterpark, we were completely disgusted with the room. We tried to find a room elsewhere but nothing was available that weekend.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Fun place, great price"
We booked this hotel for a family vacation with four kids. Overall, I was pleased with the experience. The room was not very large, but had two queen beds and a bunk bed nook that worked well. The water park was fun, easy to access and well supervised. The kids loved it. The hotel staff was curtious, friendly and helpful. The hotel itself seemed to be a little run down and could use a deep cleaning. The beds were not the most comfortable-but not the worst either. Everything worked as it should. I would book again for the kids and the waterpark experience.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"Good for kids!!"
I have 3 girls and we enjoyed the water park quite a bit. I think we went during a time they were short staffed so service was little slow. The restaurant food was good but also was short staffed. Overall my Family enjoyed the water park and my kids were excited about the bunk beds.
3 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Karina
The kids enjoyed the water park , the room was average with fair cleanliness
Other trip Aug 6, 2014