All hotels in Jackson, New Hampshire, United States of America
Route 16, Jackson, NH, 03846, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great relaxing place"
We stayed at a town home condo, with two couples, two kids, and grandma. We had a great time, the space was wonderful, the pools/grounds were great. Excellent place. We had a discount coupon, which made it worth it, otherwise maybe a bit pricey
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Luisa
"Beautiful and comfortable room"
My room was very comfortable. The indoor pool areas could use a thorough cleaning though.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Holly
"Love it"
verygood
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
manal
"Great place to stay!"
This was our second stay here and it was just as good. After a long day of hiking we couldn't have been happier with the available hot tubs, the pools (our favorite was 3 ft deep for the kids), the spacious room, and the comfortable bed. The room was clean and conveniently located to Storyland and the bustling North Conway. I only regret that we got in too late to enjoy the bouncy house that was set up or the bonfire because we chose to go swimming instead. We will definitely stay here again, and check in earlier to enjoy the facilities.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Great place for a trip with the family"
This would be a great place to stay for an longer trip. It had 2 full baths and bedrooms plus a den and full kitchen. The decor was a little outdated, but the view was fantastic and the room was very comfortable.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Loved it!"
Great value and location. Mattress where a little worn and TVs need to be updated. Great views and location
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Hidden Gem"
These are condos that are privately owned. Of course some may be nicer than others. Very good deal for the money and a lot more comfortable than a Hotel or Motel. They are more money than a hotel but the comfort and ability to cook in actually saves you money. Very nice indoor and outdoor heated pools. The units have gas fireplaces and everything else you would need in your own home.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
Francis
I agree with other reviewers as far as being outdated. It looked like they were in the process of remodeling. Overall we were pleasantly surprised with our stay. There was more than enough space for the two of us and the view was great. Even though we didn't utilize them, there were many activities/amenities onsite. We would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Very disappointed...this used to be very nice"
Unfortunately, this place has gone downhill. My wife and I have been coming here for years, but it went downhill this year. We had to be moved to a different room twice. The first room had no privacy in the bathroom because the mini blinds blocking the windows to the rest of the room (weird, I know) were broken. The next room was worse as there were ants everywhere and dirt on the floor near the fireplace. The next room was much better, but the counters were sticky, the coffee maker had a full, used filter in it, and the glasses in the cupboard had lipstick marks on them.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Christopher
"Nice stay..again!"
We always enjoy our visits to Nordic Village. The kids love the pools and hot tubs. The outdoor heated pool was a fun treat with it snowing! Always a relaxing getaway.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
mainer
"Great view and great room!"
Could not have asked for a better view. The overall floor plan of the room was fantastic and the fireplace was a huge addition. However, the room is not modern. Decoration is quite dated. Of course this did not interfere with our ability to enjoy the trip, just a minor critique. The rooms need to be updated.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Jackie
Loved the place could use a little upkeep work. The particular townhouse we stayed in needs cosmetic work. Overall, good place would go back
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Nordic Village Resort - good choice for families"
We booked this unit because it could accommodate a family of six. We were pleasantly surprised by the resort and facilities. Our unit was somewhat dated but in excellent condition. The facilities were very clean. The kids loved the open floor plan and spaciousness. This resort is located in a great location, close to skiing, storyland and North Conway.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Tia Maria
"Average spot"
Travel agent on the phone was great. Hotel was easy to find, very friendly lady at the desk to check us in. As we entered first thing we noticed is a large spider and a bug on the lamp and the wall. Balcony was covered in snow..We could not enjoy the view. It should always be cleaned up before guests arrive. Rugs were a little outdated. Overall its not a bad place for the money...but I have seen better in that area. Two nights and 2.5 days spent there and not once room service has come..Jacuzzi was big enough for two.
2 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
ioseb
"Nice room close to everything"
We have stayed here many times, always enjoy ourselves, close to everything. Will keep going back especially when deals are offered
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
When I turn on the Jet tube a lot dirty and leaves come out. The staff say that its normal, for me was disgustaint
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice Condo close to ski areas"
This was my 4th or 5th stay at Nordic Village and it has always exceeded my expectations.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"GREAT!"
wonderful location
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"spacious condo near all white mountain attractions"
This was our first time at Nordic Village and we loved it! It's wonderful to have a kitchen so we could make breakfast home before headed off to hike or adventure. The outdoor heated pool was a big hit too! Definitely will be back!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Christie
"great hotel"
It was great, I would definitely recommend to others. Great place to relax and clear your head.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"fantastic"
Fantastic! Worth every penny! The views are simply amazing!
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
michael
"wonderful views"
It was a wonderful weekend, but upon arrival we found that the rug in the entrance to bathroom was soaked and one of the doors on the bathroom vanity was broken and when I went to open it it almost fell off (hanging by one hinge). The office was prompt with their assistance and maintenance was there in a matter of minutes. Everything was fine and we continued in our room and had a wonderful experience. The view from our room was amazing!!#
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Angela
"Rooms circa 1980"
Nice location. Pool is adequate. Rooms are horribly outdated.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
ski dad
"Nice Amenities, Variable Condo Conditions"
I've stayed at Nordic Village a number of times and was extreme,y disappointed with my most recent stay. The condo we were in smelled heavily of cigarette smoke even though the entire property is supposed to be nonsmoking. The toaster and the dryer were broken. The dryer had a typed sign saying it was broken, making it see like a long-standing problem. The carpets were badly stained and the furniture was tired and uncomfortable. My sister's family stayed at Nordic Village at the same time and they had a beautiful unit that had been recently updated with a new kitchen, living room furniture, and most importantly, didn't smell like an ashtray.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Jboo
"Don't stay at unit 26W"
The unit we stayed in (Unit 26W) was extremely outdated. I don't there has been any updates to this unit in 20 years. TV had a early 80's feel. Furniture was old and kitchen appliances were old. Bathroom toilet inexplicably overflowed after flushing, there was no clogging as usage was for #1. Again toilet was outdated and water wouldn't stop flowing until maintenance showed up. Maintenance was very responsive and the only positive thing about our stay.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice to stay for a night"
It was ok. The bed was really hard and the television was small. Not very comfortable.But the view was fantastic.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Karyn
"I'll be back"
A great surprise. We stayed here for only one night and were shocked at how big the place was. The two person Jacuzzi and the fire place were perfect for our winter getaway. It's right near all of the ski mountains as well as good bars. We didn't want to leave.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"Nordic village condo"
Over priced! Was disappointed overall. Not the wow factor. Nice view thought with fireplace made it worth it.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Kyle
"Great place with a lot to do."
It was a great place, clean with all the amenities. I Would stay in the same place agin.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Cute Spot"
So I booked this room last minute for my husband and I for Valentine's Day. I saw Jacuzzi and fireplace and just ran with it. The room (or should I say condo) was clean but dated. It's really a condo. It has a full kitchen with everything except food. The fireplace is in the living room. It has a washer and dryer. The whole resort is pretty neat. It's a giant complex with groups condos spread out so you don't really feel like you're staying in a resort. It's close to North Conway, Wildcat, Attitash, Story Land, ect. They have indoor pools but they're elsewhere in the complex and I never went. I feel like it would be a good place for families.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Katie
"It would have been great in 80's or 90's!"
We stayed in penthouse. Views are great. The room needs serious updating from rugs to bed to bedding to tile in bathroom. Bathroom needs a lot of work. I would return, but would hope some updates and improvements get done.
"Nordic Village"
The Condo was very nice and updated. We had a problem with the dishwasher and maintence came right up to fix it. Beautiful place with great views.
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"the bed was tilted to one side, horrible to sleep"
i thought the place was nice but i went in the winter and my car could not make it up the hill; i wish i knew, the hotel did shuttle us up but felt like we were locked.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"The place to stay in Jackson area!"
Wonderful place to stay in the White Mountains. Close to all the attractions. The grounds could use a little more sand to reduce slippery parking lots and walkways.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Karl
"Ski Trip"
Stayed for a nice weekend getaway and ejoyed our stay fully.
2 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
"Weekend get away"
Decided to go away spur of the moment. Found thru Expedia. Stayed in one bedroom condo with fireplace and jetted tub. Great location. Nice fitness ctr.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Very dated. A ton of noise from apartments above. Not very relaxing
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"A little outdated"
We stayed about halfway up the mountain at D45. The condo was cozy and the view was great. We had a fireplace that had the pilot on but we couldn't get it to actually turn on. The jacuzzi filled up but we ran out of hot water towards the end of the fill up. Overall it was great for the price and we will stay here again but may do more research for a nicer condo.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Rich
"Family retreat"
It was very nice family time that we spended, the room accommodations was not so clean and the room condition was not very well maintained, but the pool area was the best, the service on front desk as well. We had a lot of fun there
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Anderson
"Skiing condo"
Stayed for a couple of days for skiing.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"I would stay again but......."
I have stayed here before and loved my experience which is why I returned. The last time that I stayed we had the full bedroom in the loft and then another bedroom on the main floor. The main floor bedroom had two full sized beds which made it comfortable to sleep 6 people. This time there was only 1 full bed in the main floor bedroom and we had to utilize the pull out couch which was so lumpy and uncomfortable that I only slept for about 3 hours. The other issue is that the hotel forgot to put sheets for the bed so there was no bedding for the pull out. It was in the middle of a snow storm so I did not call the front desk at midnight when we realized that there was not bedding due to the conditions of the roads. Personally I would stay there again however I would make sure that the next time we got a condo that had the two full sized beds in the extra bedroom because the pull out should never be consider a sleeping option.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Kristen
"Lots of amenities but everything was tired"
The staff was pleasant and everything was clean. But we stayed in a one bedroom suite that had a nice bed and new carpet but the rest of the room needed updating. A mini fridge and microwave was called a kitchenette. A fireplace that could not be used. And we we're in a basement level below kids in the unit above. It was so loud they might as well have been in our unit with us.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
We had a couple and three teens stay comfortably. The resort was in the perfect location to ski Attitash and ice skate. The outdoor pool / hot tub is very unique and completed the winter experience. Overall excellent stay!
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Nicolette
"A winner ever time"
Nordic Village resort is simply the best location to stay at in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. These are not a hotel room is a condo with gas fire places, in room hot tubs. They also off a small outdoor pool available year round. Also have a club house where you can put in your workout of slip outside to soak in the spa hot tub.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Gregory
"Nordic Village stay"
The facility was decent but not great. The decor of our unit was worn out 1980's with a minor facelift. The bathroom sink backed up and there were crumbs all over the stairs going to the downstairs unit. The spa facility was also decent but the outdoor pool was too cold and the outdoor hot tub jets were not functional. It is really a stretch to call Nordic Village a resort. They really should consider updating the units and the spa facility.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Gregory
"A sweet surprise!"
What an amazing surprise! Breathtaking views from our back door with lots of room to move around! And a working fireplace! What a treat! So close to shopping and skiing!
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Bonnie
"Bad"
I travel a lot and I never experience any things like this hotel from beding bad applainces and filthy Trus me I'm fair guy never wrote survey in my life That will tell you how bad my experience was
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Maroun
"Perfect getaway"
Traveled from Fl to Ma on to NH to ski at attitash. The resort was great and our family had a great time!
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
K. Smart
"X-C SKI TRIP"
Room was very clean and comfy, nice area close to xcountry ski,
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Wonderful Getaway"
We stayed in the king penthouse. Although the bathroom was a bit dated, it was very clean and the room was lovely! I do have one small complaint... we could hear all of our neighbors talking and walking around, but other than that, we had a great time. We would definitely stay at Nordic Village again!
Other trip Dec 12, 2014