All hotels in Jackson, New Hampshire, United States of America

Ordinary amenities
    Service is adequate
    Room is all right
"Family friendly"
This was our second time here, first in the winter. We will come again. Although they could use some updating, the activities in the area is great for families! Heated indoor/outdoor pool. Ice Skating, etc. It was a great little vacation
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
danielle
"Outdated"
Hadn't stayed here in prob 10yrs. It is very outdated . We were given a basement room and the people above us were very loud, all night. Room was a great size but again just very outdated. Also booking through Hotels.com I would think it should be a hotel style service. Our room was not maintained daily. No clean towels or anything. We did enjoy the adult hot tub one night but in the huge exercise room ,clubhouse, there were no towels for the hot tub! This was very disappointing since it was January and we were outside!
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
"Left early"
The room was not the one in the pictures. The room was damp and dingy and old. Not updated since the early 90's. The guest info book showed 100+ Chanel's with HBO and Showtime and Plenty of other Chanel's that were not on that tv. Nice modern tv but upgrading to HD would help. The living room was poorly lit. The toilet seat was not attached. I would not recommend this establishment to anyone.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
Overall a great stay. Friendly staff. Lots to do on the grounds. Went for a getaway with the hubby, but would definitely go back with our kiddos.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
I always try and book at the Nordic when ever possible. I/we've stayed here tons of times. Never a bad stay. Price was great!!
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
GARY
"Enjoyable stay"
Very nice place to stay. Room was spacious and comfortable. Would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
Earnest
"Enjoyable weekend"
Weekend away. The views are beautiful here and the grounds are kept nice. Convenient to nice restaurants and stores.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
"Getaway"
Beautiful view, nice room.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
It wasn't what I expected. Didn't like the pool detached from facility nor the fact the main check in office is across the street.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
"The best place to stay !"
Fabulous Five star stay
1 night trip Oct 14, 2015
"weekend trip"
the setting is beautiful In the white mountains when other guest stay in the other condos though, it can get e little noisy, but overall a great experience and would do it again
2 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
"Second visit"
Unfortunately I thought I was booking one room and ended up booking a different room. The first room they sent me to was still dirty from the previous guest, so had to be re routed to a different room. After the initial craziness it was a pleasant stay.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"Fall colors"
We went up to see the fall colors and even the view from our room was great.
2 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
"Too expensive for the condition."
Carpet was filthy, walls needed repair, dust and dirt everywhere.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Kyle
"Somewhat shabby"
The townhouse was very dated and maintenance was spotty. When entering the unit there was a musty smell. The kitchen cabinet doors were askew and one was off the hinges. The burners on the stove did not work. The hot water in the main bathroom sink ran continuously. We had to set up the WiFi. Due to electrical outlet limitation you can not have TV and WiFi at the same time. The mattresses were not to anyone's liking. The dishwasher detergent cup was gone. The unit was very clean and organized
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
The room was great as far as the view and inside decor. The only problem was the noise above us. We were in a ground floor one bedroom unit. You don't notice the activity above you until it is time to sleep. The guest above us were not especially noisy but it is just the walking back and forth, closet doors and drawer noise that can be distracting. Everything else was fine.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Nice room with a fantastic view
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"Belevue"
Great Views. Deck needs to be replaced. All the boards were warped. Building needs outdoor fixes such as paint. Seems like they forgot about general maintenance. Ceiling fan was thick with dust. Bed footboard was broken.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
"Nice View but needs updating"
Nordic Village is located in a beautiful scenic place. The views from our room were phenomenal. The road getting to the room was atrocious. The road was in disrepair with huge lumps, bumps and dips. We were expecting more of a hotel setting. But, we checked in at the "front desk" which is all the way down the hill and on the opposite side of the road/highway. The staff was extremely pleasant, friendly and helpful. So, it seemed the hotel was more of a motel. Except, when we opened the door to the room there was a flight of stairs in front of us that we needed to go.And then, another flight. The carpeting in the stairway certainly needed replacement. The room was clean as far as linens and bathroom fixtures. However, there was a huge skylight over the 2 person jacuzzi that had a screen on the inside and it was gross. It had all cobwebs and who knows what stuck between the screen and the glass. The room had been partially renovated. The carpeting looked new and the bedding looked update. The curtains had not been, but should have been. There was a nice size deck but you were afraid to step out on it because most of the paint had peeled off or was peeling off the deck, railings and building and was lingering on the deck. When I booked this room it was rated excellent. I would rate it good to fair. The space and veiw were good but the place needs updating.
robert
"Wonderful surprise"
Much better than we expected. Beautiful view from our room's balcony. Wonderful outdoor hot tub. Quiet and quaint. Extremely good value.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
"Spacious rooms, Needs updating"
We rented 3 rooms for a family trip to Santa's Village. We understood these rooms to be more traditional, hotel style rooms but, found them to be more like staying in condo units (not necessarily a bad thing, just different than we expected). The amount of space in my unit was GREAT and the view out the sliding glass door was AMAZING, once I removed the huge dead bug from the glass. While there were some great amenities inside the room- kitchenette complete with dishes and small fridge, 2 TVs, fireplace, and jetted tub- everything seemed to need a bit of updating/maintenance- outdated decor/cabinetry, loose doorknobs, 1990s bathroom wallpaper that was peeling, the world's TINIEST stall shower, and a toilet that downright refused to flush all the toilet paper away. Oh and watch out for the SUPER HUGE bumps that line the path to your unit. I don't know how people drive on that road in the winter!
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Adequate but needs upgrades soon."
Our stay was from Friday to Sunday. The bed was comfortable. The finishes were 70's style with heavey use of blonde pine. No where in the shower to put your soaps except the floor. Flimsy cabinet over the toilet and a very small old style toilet at that. Not impressed, but it did provide adequate accommodations.
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Exceeded our expectations by far"
Exceeded our expectations by far We felt most fortunate to get this specific apartment most stylish and equipped with everything Clean, pampering and welcoming.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Ayelet
"Would stay again"
The room was amazing and very clean. I would recommend this hotel If you want a homey experience. Then this is your place. It had a full kitchen and 2 bathrooms
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Ronald
"20th Anniversary Getaway"
We spent a long weekend in a penthouse to celebrate our 20th anniversary. It was very enjoyable. Adult only pool area was perfect.
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Excellent Place to Stay in North Conway"
We stayed at one of the 2 bedroom suites. The unit was very clean and well furnished. The pools were great as were the boat ride on the property. All in all a great weekend - Important to note that the units at Nordic Lodge are privately owned. So, while some owners maintain their units very well, others might not. It all depends on the luck of the draw. This is the only drawback to consider about this place.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Ara
"Terrible Hotel - Traveler Beware"
Wow - this is possibly the worst, most disgusting hotel I've ever stayed at... for multiple reasons (state of hotel and customer service). Traveler beware - I stayed there from 8/21/2015-8/23/2015. I booked an expensive 2 bdrm "suite" because my family was going to some N.Conway amusement parks and my 2 kids need separate beds. We showed up and this expensive "suite" had NO Air Conditioning! The room was literally 100 degrees and uninhabitable. Beyond the temperature, the "suite" was disgusting - bugs everywhere and the decor is from the 1960s. Seriously, it will make your grandmother's house look "modern". In order for my family to be able to sleep, I had to downgrade to the only room that actually had AC, which was a 1bdrm "suite". I had to battle cobwebs and spiders to get through the door to this suite - gross! Once inside, the walls, carpet, tiling, bathrooms, kitchen - all outdated and in disrepair and just disgusting. Unfortunately, it was late at night and I had no choice but to just make the best of this. I would absolutely NEVER stay here again though, and will be making sure to write reviews on all the travel boards to stay clear of this place. And - I should note that I have never left a note / review on a hotel before - that is how strongly I feel that this place should be condemned. Worse than all of this, though - was that the customer service at the hotel wouldn't even give me a refund for moving from a 2bdrm "suite" to a 1bdrm "suite".
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Last minute surprise gem"
Stayed here over night in a one bedroom condo. It was dark when we got there so we didn't to see the surroundings. Gorgeous lush mountain view from our balcony. We saw a firepit on our way to the room, by the time we settled in it was after quiet time but the grounds looked nice. Lots to do. I'd go again. Only down fall of the condos is that the window to the bedroom opens to the outside where the neighbors entrance is. Little noisy with the early risers but hardly an issue.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Tempted travele
"Nordic Village- Needs a facelift"
My family of four went to NH August 2015. We stayed at Nordic Village (Room G57B) to be exact. I would categorize it as tired...very, very tired. When we got into the room- they left box fans for us. One of them was broken; missing a paddle. The closet doors were off the track and just leaning inside the closet. The couch had multiple burn marks from cigarettes. The mattress on the pullout couch was so bad we opted to sleep on the floor the second evening. I plugged in a camera charger and we blew a fuse; complete darkness. We called front desk and they sent the handyman up to reset the electrical box which was not in the room. When he came in to ensure electricity was back up, we mentioned all of the defects of the room. He said, "Oh well!" And he left. The location of Nordic Village is fantastic however because of the condition of the room and the apathetic nature of the staff, we will not be staying there again. I would have expected these conditions if I was only spending $100 a night however we spent almost $500 for the two nights. I am not impressed.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Great Place to stay!"
Very clean. Scenic. Modern. Only complaint is no air conditioning.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Great for families. I was a single traveler looking for a nice pool to lay out by and saw this one to be very nice. The upper area lodgings had a separate pool and workout facility which were perfect. I paid more than what I wanted to though.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
TravelOnTheWhim
"Worst stay"
We didn't like the room at all it was in a basement no windows. They only clean your room every 3 days gave us 4 towels it smelled in the room..my son got up the next day felt sick we didn't do anything that day he felt better when we went outside with him I think it was the smell and no fresh air. We called the front desk the next day to ask if we checked out because he wasn't feeling well would they refund us said no.. Was not nice about it at all..we did check out couldn't take the smell so we lost over $ 500 we will never go back or recommend this place.
4 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
josie
"Family get away"
We had a fun long weekend get away for the family. Staying here made it even more fun.
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"The Resort I"ll never forget!"
My own fault, I didn't know we were sub-letting a condo. I didn't know there were no elevators and for an older adult to climb two full flights of stairs was very painful. The room was very clean but the owners should update it. It could use a new showerhead, and the chairs on the balcony were made for children so we couldn't sit out there. The small refrigerator was caked with ice so everything we put in it froze. I learned from this, never to sub-let. For a few dollars more, I'll stay in a hotel. Also next door, there was a family with four small children who screamed and ran all day and half the night. NEVER AGAIN!!!
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Grace
"Dated but good location"
It's a very 1980's style ski condo. The AC off and on worked so it was pretty hot in the apartment. Everything appeared to be well maintained but it didn't quite feel comfortable enough for me at the price I paid to stay there. The lamp shades were yellowed from age, there was some gnarly carpet in the living room. The location was great though and the coy pond and sheep were really fun too. Overall I was okay with it but I think it could have been a bit better.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Bonni
"neat place but rooms need updating"
the room we were in was a one bedroom suite. Size and layout was good for my family. The pull out couch in a separate room worked well. However, the room needs updating. The beds were quite uncomfortable. The dryer vent wasn't attached to the hose. Three closet doors were broken, outside light didn't work...minor, but has great potential. As for service. The housekeeping only comes every couple of days. They didn't leave enough shampoo or coffee. There were not enough pillows. When they did come they only emptied the trash. But when I went to the office for these items they were friendly. My impression was this hotel was on cost saving measures. The pools were nice, the overall complex outside was attractive and kept up. Saw a bear right outside our room. Very cool.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Felicia
"Mountain Getaway..."
View, location and amenities of the room were awesome. Woke up every morning with a fabulous view of the mountains and valley below. Cleanliness could have been nicer and facilities look tired. We didn't mind...Used pool and room primarily anyway. Units very private...Nice overall!
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"Mix feelings"
Loved the room ! Nice jacuzzi constable bed cozi rooms but u can tell the place needs to be fixed the outdoor balcony was not in a good condition and there's no restaurant there ! And it's kinda far from shops
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
mix feelings
"Great for family with small children!"
There were so many things scheduled for children every night. Clowns, princesses, Peter Pan, movies and bonfires. We had a great time!
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Karin
"Great place to stay that was close to Story Land."
We stayed in an upstair/ downstairs, 2 bedroom place with our son & his family. The place we stayed was very comfortable & great for family time.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Tony
"Worth staying in upper unit or suite."
When I arrived at the unit I discovered I was booked in a lower level (basement) unit with a long stairway to enter. My daughter has trouble with stairs so I requested an upper level unit but none were available. I upgraded to a single level walk in suite which was very good. I asked about a discount as the information regarding my original unit said nothing about it being a lower level unit on Expedia and after some tough negotiation I was given a very small discount on the suite. I really thought they could have done better as my family has rented six units at a time in the past.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Great Family Getaway"
We stayed at The Nordic Village Resort July 30th-Aug. 1st. Overall ease of getting to the hotel was great. Our room had a beautiful view of the White Mountains. Our room was just a short but easy drive down to the pools and clubhouse. Our 3 & 4 year old children were very entertained.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Jen
"Dated"
Very dated. We were there 20 years ago and the place has not been updated since. They need to update all the fixtures and furniture.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
maria
"Love this place! Needs a little work."
We have been here 3 times and will continue to come back! It has become out go to spot for weekend getaways. The value is excellent and is so close to all the White Mountains have to offer. We LOVE the fact that they have an adults only pool and spa! Gives you an opportunity to unwind without all the kiddies running around! We haven't taken our kids there yet but we plan too soon. And then we will be sure to utilize the family pool area. Out ONLY complaint is the landscaping condition of some amenities is getting very tired. Overgrown grass and shrubs surround the pool. There would be a beautiful view from the spa if they'd cut down the overgrown greenery behind it. The spa has MANY broken tiles and I was scratched by one on our most recent visit. The concrete around the pool is also cracked and crumbling. I know the place is older and we look past it because we love the seclusion of it and the rooms are so comfy. Dated... But comfy. They also aren't charging an arm and a leg! I do hope they get to some of these issues before we return. It would keep us coming back for sure!! Bottom line... Definitely try it out! Just remember it's not the Ritz Carlton.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Would stay again"
First impressions make a difference. I personally like the warm and fuzzy experience you can get from some staff. A warm smile makes a big difference. Asking me if there is anything they can help with beyond what they already have shows me they care about our business. A little small talk goes a long way. Did you find us ok? There is literature over there if you would like bla bla bla. i got none of that. Room was clean. Shows its age and usage. Things need fixing but found nothing totally unacceptable as far as the room goes. If we stayed a week a few things would have gotten to me. broken / missing window blinds, broken bathroom door, Entry door to room did not seem very secure, lamp in bedroom did not work. Liked the fact that they do a little something for the kids at night. Pool house was very nice! Many options such as sauna, hot tub, two pools. I think i would stay here again. they just need to keep up on the maintenance a little.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Billy
"Nice Condo Clean roomy and nice view from deck!"
Very positive! The place was exactly as described! Our 1 bedroom could have easily fit six people!
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Great relaxing place"
We stayed at a town home condo, with two couples, two kids, and grandma. We had a great time, the space was wonderful, the pools/grounds were great. Excellent place. We had a discount coupon, which made it worth it, otherwise maybe a bit pricey
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Luisa
"Beautiful and comfortable room"
My room was very comfortable. The indoor pool areas could use a thorough cleaning though.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Holly
"Falling apart and dirty"
To start my wife and I were celebrating our 10 year anniversary and wanted to go some place nice. When we arrived at our suit we stepped out onto the 2nd floor deck and literally almost all the boards were loose or rotten. Rain was expected so no big deal but maintenance should have been on top of this. The next morning my wife woke up with bug bites on her legs. As she was moving the bedding around she found bed bugs! Needless to say we "bugged out" and stayed somewhere else for the rest of the weekend. Needless to say not what I expected from a well know resort.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015