All hotels in Jackson, New Hampshire, United States of America

Ordinary amenities
    Room is all right
    Bad internet service
"Great place to stay!"
This was our second stay here and it was just as good. After a long day of hiking we couldn't have been happier with the available hot tubs, the pools (our favorite was 3 ft deep for the kids), the spacious room, and the comfortable bed. The room was clean and conveniently located to Storyland and the bustling North Conway. I only regret that we got in too late to enjoy the bouncy house that was set up or the bonfire because we chose to go swimming instead. We will definitely stay here again, and check in earlier to enjoy the facilities.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
We have stayed at Nordic Village many times before and were always pleased with the rooms. This time, unfortunately, we were very disappointed in our accommodations. I had requested 2 double beds, but instead got 1 double and 2 bunk beds. The ladder to the bunk bed was broken as was the safety rail for the top bunk. The pull out bed in the living room, which we planned on using, was unusable--the frame was broken, and there was a blood stain on the mattress. We contacted the main office, and maintenance came out to fix the bunk beds, but could not fix the couch until the next day, and there were no more 2 bedrooms condos available. We tried instead to use the air mattress that came with the room, but there were too many holes to patch them all. We were told we could switch rooms the next morning, but instead asked if they could go ahead and fix the sofa bed in the living room. They fixed the frame (while we were out), but left the blood stained mattress. The extra blankets were not clean (they had hair on them). We ended up leaving a night early from frustration. The staff was very nice, but the room was not what I would expect for the amount of money that we paid.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Great view wasn't crazy about having a broken blind on the ground level floor
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Nice townhomes near Storyland...."
Been staying near North Conway for around 10 years now....This is our first time at Nordic Village and was very pleased with their Facility....The mountain club pool area is great.... If you plan on taking the kids to Storyland, Nordic Village is literally minutes up the road....We'll definitely be back....
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
"Great view, somewhat outdated, good for the price."
Great view from the room. It was pretty clean. Everything looked for the most part like it was built in the 80's. The bed was AWESOME ! We only stayed one night, and only slept there, we didn't spend any time at all in the room, so it's hard to review. But from what we saw, nice place, pleasant people at the desk, decent room for the price.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Pete
"Beautiful mountain view"
Found on a whim and loved it! Beautiful resort cottages...
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Close to Storyland and White Mountains"
Do not rent first floor units walls are thin an you can hear all movement above, had leak into our bathroom from upstairs using noisy jacuzzi upstairs.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Not what I was expecting for a suite"
The room overall was a letdown. I paid extra for a suite with a king bed, fireplace, jacuzzi tub, and balcony with a mountain view. I was expecting something pretty nice to celebrate our anniversary, but was very let down with the condition of the rooms. The balcony floor was falling apart. It looked like a complete mess, and the wood was coming up all over the place. It moved when you stepped on it, and we weren't comfortable going out on the balcony. The fireplace didn't work. There were no instructions, or remotes, just a switch near the fireplace that did nothing when you flipped it. The tub/jacuzzi did not look like it had been cleaned. There were hairs in it, and we drove to the store and bought a bottle of cleaning spray with bleach in it to clean it ourselves. There were two wasps flying around the room when we arrived that I had to kill, and the whole decor was just very old and outdated. Essentially it looked nothing like the pictures and wasn't worth the cost for one night.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
Sam
"Great place for a trip with the family"
This would be a great place to stay for an longer trip. It had 2 full baths and bedrooms plus a den and full kitchen. The decor was a little outdated, but the view was fantastic and the room was very comfortable.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Good for family"
It was good for family trip , convenient to cook if you prepare food , I did not use pools but in summer , it will be good for kids , one thing bother me , mosquitoes
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
WEEKEND STAY TO VISIT RELATIVES IN JACKSON. VERY NICE ROOMS WITH LARGE BEDROOM AND LIVING ROOM AREA. SCENIC VIEWS PLUS WELL KEPT GROUNDS. ONLY NEGATIVE ABOUT STAY WAS BED WAS A LITTLE TOO FIRM. OVERALL AN A RATING.
ED
We stayed only one night after a day of shopping in North Conway. We had a peaceful evening and even saw fireworks from our balcony.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Great family resort! Had a great time and got a great deal!
"Loved it!"
Great value and location. Mattress where a little worn and TVs need to be updated. Great views and location
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Hidden Gem"
These are condos that are privately owned. Of course some may be nicer than others. Very good deal for the money and a lot more comfortable than a Hotel or Motel. They are more money than a hotel but the comfort and ability to cook in actually saves you money. Very nice indoor and outdoor heated pools. The units have gas fireplaces and everything else you would need in your own home.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
Francis
"Week end getaway"
overall was ok Room was clean but quite outdated. View was great. Not going to go out of my way to book again.
Other trip May 6, 2015
working man
I agree with other reviewers as far as being outdated. It looked like they were in the process of remodeling. Overall we were pleasantly surprised with our stay. There was more than enough space for the two of us and the view was great. Even though we didn't utilize them, there were many activities/amenities onsite. We would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Very disappointed...this used to be very nice"
Unfortunately, this place has gone downhill. My wife and I have been coming here for years, but it went downhill this year. We had to be moved to a different room twice. The first room had no privacy in the bathroom because the mini blinds blocking the windows to the rest of the room (weird, I know) were broken. The next room was worse as there were ants everywhere and dirt on the floor near the fireplace. The next room was much better, but the counters were sticky, the coffee maker had a full, used filter in it, and the glasses in the cupboard had lipstick marks on them.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Christopher
"Nice stay..again!"
We always enjoy our visits to Nordic Village. The kids love the pools and hot tubs. The outdoor heated pool was a fun treat with it snowing! Always a relaxing getaway.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
mainer
"Great view and great room!"
Could not have asked for a better view. The overall floor plan of the room was fantastic and the fireplace was a huge addition. However, the room is not modern. Decoration is quite dated. Of course this did not interfere with our ability to enjoy the trip, just a minor critique. The rooms need to be updated.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Jackie
Loved the place could use a little upkeep work. The particular townhouse we stayed in needs cosmetic work. Overall, good place would go back
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Nordic Village Resort - good choice for families"
We booked this unit because it could accommodate a family of six. We were pleasantly surprised by the resort and facilities. Our unit was somewhat dated but in excellent condition. The facilities were very clean. The kids loved the open floor plan and spaciousness. This resort is located in a great location, close to skiing, storyland and North Conway.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Tia Maria
"Average spot"
Travel agent on the phone was great. Hotel was easy to find, very friendly lady at the desk to check us in. As we entered first thing we noticed is a large spider and a bug on the lamp and the wall. Balcony was covered in snow..We could not enjoy the view. It should always be cleaned up before guests arrive. Rugs were a little outdated. Overall its not a bad place for the money...but I have seen better in that area. Two nights and 2.5 days spent there and not once room service has come..Jacuzzi was big enough for two.
2 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
ioseb
"Nice room close to everything"
We have stayed here many times, always enjoy ourselves, close to everything. Will keep going back especially when deals are offered
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
When I turn on the Jet tube a lot dirty and leaves come out. The staff say that its normal, for me was disgustaint
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice Condo close to ski areas"
This was my 4th or 5th stay at Nordic Village and it has always exceeded my expectations.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"GREAT!"
wonderful location
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"spacious condo near all white mountain attractions"
This was our first time at Nordic Village and we loved it! It's wonderful to have a kitchen so we could make breakfast home before headed off to hike or adventure. The outdoor heated pool was a big hit too! Definitely will be back!
Christie
"great hotel"
It was great, I would definitely recommend to others. Great place to relax and clear your head.
"Not clean!"
Stayed for only one night glad it wasn't more than that . The room besides being OUT DATED, it was not clean and smelled aweul. I check mattresses where ever I stay and this mattress was from the Marriott and was stained and had what looked like black mold spots. The amenaties were great my kids had a blast I would never let something like that ruin there time . With that said I would never rent here again unless I went directly through the owner of the condos wich you can do on home away .
"fantastic"
Fantastic! Worth every penny! The views are simply amazing!
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
michael
"wonderful views"
It was a wonderful weekend, but upon arrival we found that the rug in the entrance to bathroom was soaked and one of the doors on the bathroom vanity was broken and when I went to open it it almost fell off (hanging by one hinge). The office was prompt with their assistance and maintenance was there in a matter of minutes. Everything was fine and we continued in our room and had a wonderful experience. The view from our room was amazing!!#
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Angela
"Rooms circa 1980"
Nice location. Pool is adequate. Rooms are horribly outdated.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
ski dad
"Nice Amenities, Variable Condo Conditions"
I've stayed at Nordic Village a number of times and was extreme,y disappointed with my most recent stay. The condo we were in smelled heavily of cigarette smoke even though the entire property is supposed to be nonsmoking. The toaster and the dryer were broken. The dryer had a typed sign saying it was broken, making it see like a long-standing problem. The carpets were badly stained and the furniture was tired and uncomfortable. My sister's family stayed at Nordic Village at the same time and they had a beautiful unit that had been recently updated with a new kitchen, living room furniture, and most importantly, didn't smell like an ashtray.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Jboo
"Don't stay at unit 26W"
The unit we stayed in (Unit 26W) was extremely outdated. I don't there has been any updates to this unit in 20 years. TV had a early 80's feel. Furniture was old and kitchen appliances were old. Bathroom toilet inexplicably overflowed after flushing, there was no clogging as usage was for #1. Again toilet was outdated and water wouldn't stop flowing until maintenance showed up. Maintenance was very responsive and the only positive thing about our stay.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice to stay for a night"
It was ok. The bed was really hard and the television was small. Not very comfortable.But the view was fantastic.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Karyn
"I'll be back"
A great surprise. We stayed here for only one night and were shocked at how big the place was. The two person Jacuzzi and the fire place were perfect for our winter getaway. It's right near all of the ski mountains as well as good bars. We didn't want to leave.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"Nordic village condo"
Over priced! Was disappointed overall. Not the wow factor. Nice view thought with fireplace made it worth it.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Kyle
"Great place with a lot to do."
It was a great place, clean with all the amenities. I Would stay in the same place agin.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Cute Spot"
So I booked this room last minute for my husband and I for Valentine's Day. I saw Jacuzzi and fireplace and just ran with it. The room (or should I say condo) was clean but dated. It's really a condo. It has a full kitchen with everything except food. The fireplace is in the living room. It has a washer and dryer. The whole resort is pretty neat. It's a giant complex with groups condos spread out so you don't really feel like you're staying in a resort. It's close to North Conway, Wildcat, Attitash, Story Land, ect. They have indoor pools but they're elsewhere in the complex and I never went. I feel like it would be a good place for families.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Katie
"It would have been great in 80's or 90's!"
We stayed in penthouse. Views are great. The room needs serious updating from rugs to bed to bedding to tile in bathroom. Bathroom needs a lot of work. I would return, but would hope some updates and improvements get done.
"Nordic Village"
The Condo was very nice and updated. We had a problem with the dishwasher and maintence came right up to fix it. Beautiful place with great views.
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"the bed was tilted to one side, horrible to sleep"
i thought the place was nice but i went in the winter and my car could not make it up the hill; i wish i knew, the hotel did shuttle us up but felt like we were locked.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"The place to stay in Jackson area!"
Wonderful place to stay in the White Mountains. Close to all the attractions. The grounds could use a little more sand to reduce slippery parking lots and walkways.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Karl
"Ski Trip"
Stayed for a nice weekend getaway and ejoyed our stay fully.
2 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
"Weekend get away"
Decided to go away spur of the moment. Found thru Expedia. Stayed in one bedroom condo with fireplace and jetted tub. Great location. Nice fitness ctr.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Very dated. A ton of noise from apartments above. Not very relaxing
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"A little outdated"
We stayed about halfway up the mountain at D45. The condo was cozy and the view was great. We had a fireplace that had the pilot on but we couldn't get it to actually turn on. The jacuzzi filled up but we ran out of hot water towards the end of the fill up. Overall it was great for the price and we will stay here again but may do more research for a nicer condo.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Rich
"Family retreat"
It was very nice family time that we spended, the room accommodations was not so clean and the room condition was not very well maintained, but the pool area was the best, the service on front desk as well. We had a lot of fun there
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Anderson
"Skiing condo"
Stayed for a couple of days for skiing.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015