All hotels in Dover, New Hampshire, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here21 Members Way, Dover, NH, 03820, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Response by Homewood Suites Dover
Thank you for giving us a 4 star rating, we certainly appreciate it!
Family trip Aug 13, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Dover

06/30/15 Frances G Fayetteville, United States
The rooms are nice. It was quiet and seemed very safe. I love the fully equipped kitchens. Everything was clean. Breakfast was great and carry out boxes are provided. Convenient daily happy hour and evening food. I would stay here again.
"Enjoyable stay"
06/22/15 19bobcat Berwick
We spent a night with our dog during renovations to our home. First class service by all employees that we met. Very friendly staff. The manager is a good representative for this property. Breakfast was well prepared and the eating area was kept clean at all times. I would gladly return.
"staff could use some training on customer service"
06/21/15 Paulette D Palm Bay, United States
day staff very overwhelmed due to full hotel, no excuse for their rudeness and lack of empathy! We were there for a wedding, had lots of out of town guests. tried to reserve the meeting room, called sales person for weeks, she finally returned call, said she would email info to reserve room, she never did. when we arrived another party was in the room!
"Great Place to Stay"
06/15/15 Dick C
Everything about the facility was very clean and all the people very pleasant and helpful. Olivia at the front desk was very helpful as we arrived before the 3:00 check in time but was able to secure a room for us within a half hour.
"Great experience, reliable services."
06/12/15 Derek F Portsmouth, United States
I came to stay at the Suites with very short notice and they were beyond accommodating to say the least. The manager I spoke with was extremely personable and down to earth. The front desk staff was punctual and highly aware of their duties and the atmosphere being presented. I was probably most impressed with the manager and maintenance supervisor. I saw the manager at just about every possible area on the grounds making sure that things were being tended to promptly, which goes to show a lot of work ethic and care. The staff as a whole had a great attitude and you can tell that they enjoyed what they did and communicated to get problems that may arise for guests solved promptly. For example I heard the housekeeping staff telling the maintenance staff about a possible broken lamp and with the amount of rooms to take care of and how easily that kind of thing can be over looked I was sincerely impressed about how seriously they took their guests satisfaction. I would recommend this facility to anyone for short or long term stays and can't thank the manager Karen enough. You won't be disappointed.
"Comfortable stay for a family of 4"
06/10/15 Bethsinger12
Very spacious, clean, modern, great service. Received a two bedroom suite upgrade and it was PERFECT for 2 adults and 2 kids! The complimentary breakfast was nice, we filled take out containers and ate breakfast in our room. We used the pool once and it was nice and quiet and clean.
"Decent"
06/09/15 michaelhE4884WB Boston, Massachusetts
Good hotel for a good rate but the room was old, the furniture pretty beat up. I can live with that but for a business hotel I expect a bit more. That said, I like the place and the location is quite decent. I enjoyed it but renovation could be useful.
"Very Good place to stay"
06/03/15 martinandpamelav
Very nicely appointed, clean, comfortable room in a very nice location. Staff was extremely helpful and courteous, complimentary breakfast was good and varied. There was plenty of parking and access to hotel was more than adequate.
"Homewood Suites, Dover, NH"
05/29/15 John L Pittsburgh, United States
Very Good to Excellent lodging overall. Desk staff was especially helpful. All the facilities I used were very clean and completely furnished. Also, location was perfect for my business trip. My work site was located less than 10 minutes driving time from the hotel, and it was an easy drive in both directions.
"great place to stay"
05/25/15 JillPoke Barre, Vermont
Spent the weekend here--from Larry at the front desk to John in the breakfast room the staff was friendly and helpful. John was so personable and outgoing--terrific guy! The room was spacious and comfortable. I would certainly stay there again. Very convenient location.