All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America

"vegas trip"
One of the best hotels
2 night trip Mar 16, 2015
jose
Room was clean and in excellent condition. It is also very well located in the strip.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
The hotel has a good location, good staff and the room was awesome.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Close to the strip"
Very close to the strip. I would stay here again. That being said, the sales pitch for the time share was definitely not my favorite. As long as you can say no to a sales person you should be fine. Other than that the staff was all very friendly and helpful. The room was very small, but comfortable and nice for what it was. The shower was intense. It was painful for my husband and he referred to is as a "shower of needles" which may be being a bit dramatic, but it was not gentle. There was no way to adjust it. The coffee maker was broken when we got there. We didn't ask for it to be fixed as we would just go out in the morning for coffee, but it would have been nice to have it work. The roof top pool was nice and we lounged up there for half a day. However, the pool is small and only 3' deep the entire way through. I did a few laps and it was sufficient for that.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Great location!"
Second time staying here and couldn't be happier. Highly recommend!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Kelli
"Great hotel!"
All the staff is very friendly. The room was very clean. I love the murphy bed for our guest. Very convenient.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Two Bedroom Suite- Perfect for a Girl's Weekend!"
A group of 6 women stayed at the Polo Towers for a Vegas girl's weekend. It was perfect! We had a 2 bedroom suite which includes a King bed in one bedroom, a queen in the other and a Murphy bed in the living room. Two bathrooms was a necessity with 6 women! We had a full kitchen, small dining room table, and living area. Before checking into the hotel, we stopped at a nearby Walmart to get food and liquor for the weekend, so we only ate our one meal a day. Having a microwave, oven, dishwasher and fridge was great as well. The hotel is only a couple minutes walk to get on the strip (the driveway to the hotel is off the strip, but a city-block long). On the strip, there is a CVS pharmacy and shops close by. Polo Towers is situated right next to Planet Hollywood. It's in a terrific location to walk in either direction of the Vegas Strip.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"family friendly"
stayed many times, great for family
3 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"very nice"
great for family stay
3 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
"Polo Towers Las Vegas"
I really just used the room as a rest stop before going to the airport so I think we only used it for 4 hours. I was surprised to find such a nice little setup, but the Polo Towers in particular was a little more difficult to get to where its situated on the strip. I will try other resorts though!
1 night trip with friends Feb 4, 2015
Kenneth
"A non casino Vegas strip option."
We stayed in a two room villa. It was large and clean. Terrible lighting in the bathroom but that wasn't a big deal. The hotel is very confusing to find your way around but I guess most of them are. Free parking which is nice. No casino in the hotel and no places to eat. But it is located in a great place on the strip and there are many food options close by. Overall not bad. If you want to stay on the strip without all the casino/people/craziness then this is a good choice for you.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Rodney
"Nice hotel close to the Vegas Strip"
Nice hotel with all amenities! The 2bdrm Villa was great!
disappointed
"Clean hotel on the strip"
Good location to connect to the strip and within walking distance to a variety of shops and other hotels that have casinos. The space was cozy and loved having a kitchen. Since the stay was work related it was a fabulous location.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Nice hotel. Right in the middle of the strip."
Had a wonderful time. Hotel was very cozy and accommodating.
Alycia
"No Drama"
Manager that checked me in was the best. The entire staff was great.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2015
Craig
"disappointed"
I'm not happy because the operator told me the hotel had a casinos and they didnt.
Response by Polo Towers - a Diamond Resorts International Destination
Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at Polo Towers. We apologize if there was any confusion in regards to our amenities as it relates to on site gaming. Although we do not have a casino on site, as is depicted on our website, all third party websites and our confirmation letters; we are centrally located on the famous Las Vegas strip between the MGM Grand and Planet Hollywood.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
vincent
I've stayed here twice and it's a very nice hotel with a very good location. The extra fees really tapped my budget for a last minute booked trip. My room was adjoining to a second room, and though both doors were closed and locked on both sides, I co hear everything happening in the next room.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Jamie
"room run down. The bathroom was not cleaned."
room very uncomfortable. not suitable for business people
Response by Polo Towers - a Diamond Resorts International Destination
We apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. Our housekeeping management team has been notified to ensure proper room preparation standards are met every time. Thank you for your feedback and we wish you the best on your travels!
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Avi
"Always a great stay!"
Fantastic Hotel. One of my favorites!
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"disappointed"
i set up two rooms for this hotel, both rooms were bedrooms off of a locked off larger suite. at $280 per night they we horrible. Room wasn't cleaned one day. The only real plus to this hotel is its proximity to the strip. check in took forever and they still got it wrong.
Response by Polo Towers - a Diamond Resorts International Destination
We apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced while staying at Polo Towers Resort. Our team members do their best to check-in guests in timely manner. As we are a vacation ownership resort, we do not provide daily housekeeping. Additional services can be requested at the Front Desk should they be needed. Thank you for your feedback and we do hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you!
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
There for one night stay was excellent clean big room
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
lie
"CES"
Great location. Reasonably comfortable room. Convenient for everything. Near clubs and entertainment.
4 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"CES"
Great location. Perfect for business and entertainment. Convenient and good price.
"Worst experience ever!"
The room was a section of a bigger one, it only has a couch bed (I Booked a Queen bed room). The neighbor was smoking, and the smoke was all over my room. Security asked him to stop but he continued. The hot water didn't worked the first day, they came to adjust it and it got broken also the second day. I couldn't get a shower in 2 days. The cleaning service forgot about my room, so they never cleaned it. Terrible experience, probably the worst ever.
Response by Polo Towers - a Diamond Resorts International Destination
It is with deep regret to read that your stay here at The Polo Towers Suites and Villas did not meet your expectations. We always strive to deliver exceptional hospitality and offer quality accommodations to each guest that stays with us, and it is very concerning to us that we did not meet these expectations. Your concerns will definitely be addressed by our staff. It sounds as if you are describing our studio accommodations, which does offer a Queen size Murphy bed. We offer housekeeping services for weekly stays, however, upon request, our housekeeping will provide these services for a nominal fee. We are sorry to hear that one of our guests did not stop smoking as you requested. If you are willing to give us another chance, we are extremely confident that your next stay will be much more enjoyable and even exceed your expectations. Your business with us is sincerely appreciated and we wish you the best on all your future travels.
3 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
Damian Ariel
"Clean, good location, not speical"
Clean, good location, not special
2 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Nice hotel on the strip"
Great hotel, I spent one night and very happy.The staff so friendly, I will book again this hotel on my next trip to Vegas.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
tavito
"CES"
Great location. Great price.
"Help"
Great Except for the hard sell approach seminar that completely ruined it
3 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
Marie
"Good value on the strip with no frills"
Room was quiet. Murphy bed was comfortable. Equipped kitchen was handy, and there was a full sized coffee pot, which is a plus. On the downside, it offers limited housekeeping, which means they don't do your dishes, vacuum, or clean the shower (for short visits). Also, they only provide coffee for one pot. There was no hard sell for a timeshare, which can be a hazard at timeshare-centric hotels. No casino, which is a plus in my book.
4 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
"Stay spoiled by poor cleanliness"
When I first went into the room there was a cocktail straw, a used tissue and other small debris on the floor. Three nights later they were still there. The bathroom wasn't properly cleaned either. I'm not a demanding person what comes to hotel rooms but if the staff doesn't bother doing basic cleaning up, I'll choose to stay elsewhere.
Response by Polo Towers - a Diamond Resorts International Destination
We sincerely regret to read of you dissatisfaction with your recent stay. As we are a vacation ownership resort, our housekeeping does not service your unit daily; however, if your stay is 7 nights or longer we do provide a midweek cleaning. You also have the opportunity to request your room be serviced at any time during your stay for a nominal fee. If you do change your mind, we hope you will choose to stay with us again and provide us the opportunity to provide you with a much more pleasant stay.
3 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Ok place, but "Reservation Fee" is bogus."
Decent place to stay nearly on the strip buy not a casino. Nice to have kitchen so you don't have to eat out all the time. Disappointed that they add a $22 "reservation fee", so the rate you are quoted on Hotels.com isn't really the rate you have to pay.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Happy New Year"
Location, Location, Location!!!
3 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"very clean and cozy suite!"
We booked this room last minute and were pleasantly surprised by the friendly staff, spacious one-bedroom suite that was extremely clean and was located within walking distance to the MGM Grand! We will definitely stay at the Polo Towers again while in Vegas!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Gilbert
"Nice enough. Would stay again"
I was pleased with this hotel. It says it's off-strip, but it isn't. It's only a 25-yard walk to Las Vegas Blvd! I have stayed at many "Strip" hotels that have taken longer to get from the front fir to the Strip! Pros: studio room was comfy enough even though it was a Murphy bed, staff was super friendly, it was nice to have an empty fridge, microwave, and dishes & silverware. Cons: There was a problem getting hot shower water to the 2014the floor; ice machines are only on 2 floors; ice machine produces chipped ice, which was a pain to pluck out with ice tongs. Overall, I would stay here again if I could get a good deal.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Awesome Condo"
I stayed at the Polo Towers with a friend from college. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite with the second bedroom being a studio apartment with everything but a stove, and a murphy bed that that also serves as a sofa when it's in the wall. That was the room that I stayed in and I liked it. I was able to leave in and out of my room without discretion and without disturbing anyone. My friend had a very nice and spacious bedroom with a nice bathtub. There was also a spacious living room and full kitchen. And the location was also awesome. I will most definitely stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
Antonio
After Signing in we had to meet with the Concierge to get Las Vegas coupons and information about the area etc. The concierge was a high-pressure salesman trying to get you to listen to a talk about their timeshare. After saying no thank you at least 5 times we finally just walked away. We stayed in the studio which is really the master bedroom closed off from the main room so it did not have very good amenities. There were no lamps very poor lighting just 2 night lights on the bed. It's stated upgraded bedding or superior bedding and it was just a pull down bed with a sheet and blanket there was nothing upgraded about it. The shower head oh my! it had to be the worst shower we have ever used it shot at you like nails and there was no adjusting the pressure. At departure again they insist you meet with the concierge and this time it was to purchase a 2night return stay package. We declined several times and again we had to walk away from high pressure to purchase. The concierge made a remark "I guess if you like paying high prices for your stay so be it". We were really surprised at the behavior of the concierge in this hotel. So it was clean but it was just an overall bad experience. Sadly the room wasn't anything we expected
4 night romance trip Dec 15, 2014
Torri
"Peaceful spot in great location of strip!!"
We enjoyed our stay here. Negatives: Quiet atmosphere not ideal for drunk party types. Key required for elevator, No on site room service just delivery from other spots. Positives: PERFECT LOCATION Center strip with restaraunts and casinos withing walking distance. Very nice staff. The two room suite is perfect for two couples or family traveling with kids.
7 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
Nice pool, easy to get to and very clean. Would stay there again
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
""Anyone can take a reservation " ,,key is holding"
When I arrived the staff informed me they woefully underestimated the demand for rooms for the trade show and even though I reserved well in advanced....."No room for you!" The tried to put me in their sister facility off the strip which I said was unacceptable so finally got me a room at 11pm after a late evening check out made one available Nice staff but clearly not the greatest event room demand awareness tools at their disposal
Response by Polo Towers - a Diamond Resorts International Destination
We apologize for the challenges encountered during the check-in process, as well as for any shortfalls experienced when we attempted to assign your accommodations. Our team members understand how frustrating this must have been for you, as it was a difficult time for us as well. As you are aware, the resort was inadvertently overbooked during the period of your stay. We had a very difficult time finding availability due to the fact there was a trade show. Please know that these issues do not accurately reflect our deep commitment to unparalleled service, and will be amended in short order. We hope you’ll give us another opportunity to restore your faith in Polo Towers Suites the next time you visit.
"Polo Towers"
Nice property. The only downside is check in. 2;00 PM in the afternoon and it took 1/2 hour to get checked in. Process is flawed and the front desk is under staffed
Paulie
Nice rooms. Very clean and awesome views on the roof. Great location on the strip. We opted to hit up the timeshare seminar, which was a mistake. It was over 2 hours and our guide was rude. We got $100 for our time, so it was bearable.
"Best Kept Secret on The Strip"
We used to stay here 10 years ago and thought it had gone to timeshare only owners, but was VERY pleased to find out that Steven Cloobeck and his incredible team still allow short term stays from non owners. When you reckon up the $$ you save my being able to cook at least your own breakfast in their fully outfitted kitchens (even with Calphalon pans), blenders, Cuisinart coffee maker etc - it is more than a bargain. The view from the observation deck on the 22nd floor is without doubt the best in Vegas - looks over Aria, Vdara, Mandarin Oriental, MGM (next door) Planet Hollywood, Hilton Grand vacations and the airport. There is a grocery / liquor store on site, no gambling, not miles to walk to your room and even a food delivery room service. There's also a very friendly Chili's right in front and if you are in the mood to splurge, Smith & Wollensky's fine steak house is just steps away. Thanks Mr. Cllobeck for your attention to detail ( yes there is even a card under each bed that says "we even clean under here"). I for one will never stay anywhere else in Vegas.
Response by Polo Towers - a Diamond Resorts International Destination
Thank you for helping to spread the word that Polo Towers Suites – Las Vegas is indeed the “Best Kept Secret on The Strip.” We wholeheartedly agree and look forward to having you come back and visit with us again. Happy holidays to you and yours!
RuthMcC
"noise hotel"
very noise hotel ,can here all doors closing all night and day ,along with the car doors outside from parking lot we were on the 14 floor and sounded like they were next door. stay in the villas behind the towers.
"Would choose this place over ANY casino!!!"
In Vegas for a conference at the Aria...was unable to get a room at the Aria and didn't want to take taxis everywhere. I took a chance on this hotel (no casino, no dining services, no big flashy name). It took me by surprise...I was SO happy there. It was a 10 minute walk to the Aria and free from all the smoke, dinging, and racket of the glitz bomb casino house. My room was incredibly comfortable. The fitness center was great. The staff was kind and courteous and kept the room in great condition. It was just awesome to have this level of comfort!!!
3 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Andrew J
"Cozy Nice and just right!"
What a great place to stay. It's nice to be able to walk directly to your hotel room without having to go through a casino maze. We had a kitchen, which was a huge bonus. There is a local service that can deliver groceries directly to your room, and three gorgeous bbq grills on the rooftop pool. The hotel can provide you with grill equipment as well. Sure Vegas has a ton of amazing restaurants, but when there on a budget this place gives you the tools to save. Very cozy room with separate living room. If you travel with friends, you can get a suit with a small extra room too. Needless to say, if ever I am to stay in Vegas it will most certainly be here at the Polo Towers!
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Seth
"can do better"
sofa bed was very uncomfortable. they needed to replace the mattress to a memory foam one. you can feel the springs in your back when you sleep. took forever to get the extra sheets and towels we requested from guest services.
2 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2014
emmanuel
"If I come back to Vegas I will stay here for sure!"
It was so nice to stay at a hotel rather than at a Casino. We had a full kitchen where we cooked most meals, so we saved a lot of money! The location was excellent and the pool was fun! Highly recommend!
3 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
"Convenient and Classy Gem in the Heart of Vegas"
Wonderful home away from home when you want to escape from the constant craziness of casino hotels! I traveled on business and brought my mother and son to enjoy Vegas. My son was disappointed when he heard we wouldn't be staying at a casino, but he loved it and agreed it was nice to leave the casinos behind and return to a relaxing home atmosphere. Easy walking distance to many casinos, MGM and NYNY a couple blocks left; Planet Hollywood, Cosmo, etc. a couple blocks right.
4 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Sandra
"Great vacation"
Polo Towers is a great resort. Right on the Las Vegas Strip. theTstaff were very helpful and courteous. Our one bedroom was beautiful and house keeping did a great job. Would highly recommend staying here. We will be back
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Nice place to stay in Las Vegas"
This timeshare sits approximately mid-strip and is easy to get to on foot. The room was clean and quiet and the Murphy bed comfortable with nice pillows. The free Wi-Fi had good connection and speed. The elevator was in a central alcove and was far enough removed from the rooms that there was no significant hallway noise, while being close enough for convenience. I would stay here again. Do keep in mind that they tack on an extra $20 a day for the "resort fee", but every hotel on the strip, save for the Travelodge that had very scary reviews, did the same. It is not part of the quoted fee, but there is fine print that says they do this.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014