All hotels in Oroville, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here550 Oro Dam Blvd E, Oroville, CA, 95965, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Very nice hotel"
Very enjoyable. No problems. Close to several eateries. Pool is very good.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
A.S.
"Would stay again."
Nice room! Stayed in the ‘executive’ king room that was a regular room on the bottom floor. Very comfortable bed. Loved the shower. Wi-Fi free and worked fine. Didn’t leave the room until 1:00 pm one day and it was perfectly restored when we returned. Desk clerks were very informative about the area. Two blocks off the interstate but not too close to hear traffic. Sonic Drive-In and another hotel are right next door and you would never know. Wal-Mart one block away. Hotel is on the main drag so close to most everything. Minutes away from both casinos and the lake. First time to Oroville and the hotel was the best thing going. Breakfast buffet was more than adequate but needed more fresh items beside bananas. Would stay here again IF I were to ever return to Oroville.
Other trip Sep 8, 2012
"Best Hotel in Oroville"
I love this hotel the staff is super nice, and the rooms are very clean. I love the inside pool, and the free breakfast buffett... This is my 2nd time staying there and I will continue to stay there because it is the nicest hotel in the area!
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
DD
"Looks brand new"
On a recent trip to Chico we stayed at this Holiday Inn Express. Although it was a bit farther from Chico than we would have liked the hotel was a great place to stay. The bed was very comfortable - no the expensive memory foam type - but comfortable. The hotel and our room was very clean and the staff were pleasant and helpful. The room had a small fridge and microwave. The flat screen and directv was a nice touch.
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
Sean
good location, very good accommodations
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
Bob B
"Best place to stay in Oroville"
Everything was exceptionally clean, nice staff, especially in the breakfast room each morning.
Other trip Jun 27, 2012
DC
"Must stay when visiting Oroville"
We were visiting Oroville because of a family funeral. The Holiday Inn staff was wonderful, especially Trista (dining room). She was sensitive to our situation and took extra special time to set up the tables to accommodate our toddlers. The room was comfortable, clean and inviting. The bed was very comfortable!
Other trip Jun 26, 2012
Joanne
"Clean & comfortable stay"
We were very pleased with our stay at the hotel. The Breakfast was wonderful & with lots of choices. I can't think of anything that they need to add to the menu. The Staff was very helpful and pleasant. The lady that was working in the Breakfast area was very friendly and we enjoyed talking to her. She made us feel right at home and wasready to get us what every we needed. If we are every in the area again, we would stay here
Other trip Jun 26, 2012
Ruby
"Best place to stay in Oroville"
Our 7 day stay was wonderful. Room A/C worked very well for the hot days, breakfast buffet was hot and fresh each day with a friendly gal acting as waitress to all of us. Close to restaurants and easy access to the main street. Very clean everywhere we looked & no smell of cigarette smoke anywhere. No road noise or adjacent room noise & front desk people were very friendly and helpful. We'll stay there again when we visit Oroville
Other trip Jun 20, 2012
Denice
"I even slept!"
My husband has stayed at this hotel before but I haven't. I really hate staying anywhere but home. I usually can't sleep because the beds aren't comfortable, it's noisy or just because it's a strange place. I slept really good all three nights! This was a first. The staff are all really nice. It seemed like they were cleaning and doing maintenance all the time. We kept joking with the maintenance guy because it seemed like he and his ladder were going up and down the elevator everytime we were. Really nice hotel..We really enjoyed ourselves.
Other trip Jun 15, 2012
"Family Getaway"
You get what you pay
Other trip Jun 1, 2012
Piggy Family
"Great Hotel and Friendly Staff."
I got there one hour early and they did let me check in, which I love that. The staff was super nice and the daily breakfast is excellent.
Other trip May 8, 2012
Dolores
"Good Hotel"
Room was ok. Beds were very hard. Pool temperature was very cold for an indoor pool, and the spa needed to be cleaned. Breakfast in the morning was excellent! Overall good hotel to stay at.
Trip with friends Apr 30, 2012
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Ralph
4 night trip with friends Apr 28, 2014
Tyler
"Best place to stay in Oroville."
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2014

Family trip Aug 15, 2012
Reinhard
DE

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oroville Southwest

"Nice Hotel Great Location"
02/18/15 Randy R Oroville, California
The Holiday Inn is a nice clean hotel, has indoor pool, great parking areas and the Breakfast is convenient self service and great variety of items to choose from each day. Location is close to the freeway, Restaurants and shopping areas.
"Nice, clean place to stay, close to freeway"
02/03/15 Jodie G Capo Beach
We were in town for a family matter and stayed three nights. No problems to report. Decent breakfast, friendly staff. Sonic is close by as well as everything else you might need. Son swam in the indoor pool. All good by us. Would stay there again.
"Oroville stay Business"
01/08/15 Dwight R Bakersfield, California
It was a good stay. The breakfast was tops. will stay here i;n the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oroville Southwest the nest time we are in the area. The location is excellent good restaurants and shopping within walking. Should have a crosswalk across the street.
"Highly recommended"
11/05/14 drivingthekids Tracy, CA
We stayed on a sold out weekend, so did not have much choice in rooms. We were at the back exit on first floor. Door slamming is to be expected, also internet had some issues (did work) because of "distance from server." The front desk was very helpful though and even offered to come help me with it. Most beautiful bathroom I have seen in a hotel! Breakfast was a little off: hash browns not quite cooked, and no sausage on a Sunday, although it's usually there I heard. Other items were tasty, and beverages were plentiful! Sonic Drive-in also on site, and there's a grassy area for exercising kids. Overall, I would highly recommend this property, just make specific requests on room location.
"Best Holiday Inn Express I've tried yet"
09/06/14 J S Bozeman, Montana
A number of my recent trips have been to places where I didn't have my usual kind of hotel, but in all cases I chose to try Holiday Inn Express. This was the best of those. They're all, of course, similar, but the Oroville one I've found to feel a little cleaner, quieter, and more professional. The staff have been friendly and helpful, too. I will be happy to come back again.
"Really nice Holiday Inn Express"
08/25/14 MJN123 Saint Paul, Minnesota
Very friendly staff, clean, modern feeling room, fast high speed internet, and a good night's sleep. What more can you ask for? I'd definitely stay here again if in the area for work again. I recommend!
"Like Brand New!"
08/11/14 Dmanjd Los Angeles, California
Awesome hotel. The attention to detail was superb! Great room, good food and excelent staff. When coming back to the orville area, I will most definately choose this Holiday-Inn Express. Thank you IHG, well done!
"Are you kidding?"
06/14/14 m00nbeam48 Mad River, California
We booked this hotel on hotel.com and foolishly thought that the price of $300 was for 2 nights. No, it was the price for ONE night! In Oroville? Are you kidding? The staff did not tell us that the room was an ADA room with a roll in shower which we did not need. We had paid extra for the big soaking tub in the corner of the room - it didn't work. Our money was refunded for that, thankfully. There was spilled coffee on the tile near the tub - not clean. To top it all off, the room was right next to the elevator and somewhat noisy. We stayed 2 nights and when they came to straighten up the room they did not give us new coffee cups/drinking glasses, etc. For $300 a night - no clean cups and glasses? What a waste of money.
"Best Hotel in Oroville California"
04/04/14 countrykatie Phoenix, Arizona
My son and I booked this motel because of the indoor pool, which was a great feature all in its self. But we got so much more. When we arrived on Saturday around 1:00 p.m. our room was not ready. The desk clerk was so nice and helpful. She did tell us to go away and come back later. She took my cell phone number and told me she would call as soon as a room was ready. Awesome service. The hotel was clean, the pool area was clean and well maintained. My only complaint was, the pool is supposed to be heated, but I found it to be on the cool side. The room was clean, comfortable and well decorated. The room had a microwave, sink and refererator. The bathroom was very clean and well stocked with nice towels and amenities. The breakfast was hot scramble eggs, pancakes, sauage, biscuits and gravy, as well as the normal cereal and rolls. I found the service was over the top and we enjoyed our stay in Oroville. When we go back there we will be staying at the Holiday Inn again.
"Hospitality PLUS!"
03/18/14 Sylvia O Cottonwood
Not only is this a great place to stay in Oroville, but the hospitality is a plus. I travelled with my husband on business and while he drove off to visit a work site I was left to walk the town. After exhausting the city I returned (invited by the morning staff) to hang out in the hotel's beautiful lobby, use the free wifi, hot water for tea and the restroom facilities. I am hoping for more business in Oroville just so I can spend more time in this hotel! The double queen room was larger than a larger hotel in a larger city we occupied a night earlier. The room had a separate bar sink/refrigerator/microwave area separate from the sleeping area. The Direct TV was just like home, the bathroom was huge, the water hot and plentiful, the beds perfect firmness with double sheeting--almost better than home. LOL! Holiday Inn Express--my new fav! I even appreciated the eclectic music playing in the foyer. But the best part is the people are so friendly and welcoming.