All hotels in Oroville, California, United States of America
550 Oro Dam Blvd E, Oroville, CA, 95965, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Quick business trip"
Hotel was adequate. The staff were very helpful. Recommendations for dinner were spot on and informations was given cheerfully.
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
mb
"Nice for Oroville"
Everything was nice except the pillows were terrible. The linen could use some live as well. Other than that we had a nice stay.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
WK
"Not Chico"
Didn't realize Oroville was quite that far from Chico but it was a very nice hotel and the staff was excellent.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
"nice location near some very interesting gold mine"
we felt comfortable and safe at this inn. Nice staff and lovely breakfast
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
Nana & Poppa
Brief stay but good accommodations
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Perfect location for us"
Desk clerk was very helpful in recommending a restaurant where we had dinner...great food. thanks for making it a great trip
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Maureen
pool was cold, spa was dirty, and the bed was hard and uncomfortable
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
Great place to stay .. Highly recommend this hotel
2 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Dena
the facility was clean and comfortaqble the staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2013
staff was awesome and breakfast was great!
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Dena
"Newer Hotel with modern Electronics and great pool"
Wow..... as good as it gets. Free Wi-Fi, clean, new, friendly folks, GREAT complementary breakfast, free news paper under the door, great pool and hot tub (indoors!). Really enjoyed our stay here and will be back.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Recommended especially if you're a government work"
Excellent staff - Will return
1 night trip May 26, 2013
JD
"Business"
Very nice, newer hotel. Very clean and quiet. Staff was very helpful and courteous. I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Oroville.
2 night business trip Apr 23, 2013
"Excellent place to stay"
The entire hotel was clean and well maintained. Rooms were clean and quiet. We didn't have time to use the ppol/spa, but we passed by and could see it was also very well kept. The complimentary breakfast was better than most - complete with scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and sausage gravy, yogurt, cereal etc, etc, etc... the favorite was the pancake machine - just push a button and within a minute you have 2 pancakes on your plate! Staff was polite and cheerful and handled requests cheerfully. One of the best hotel stays I've had in quite a while.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2013
Friendly front desk, knowledgable staff for dining out, nice breakfast served and again very friendly lady working the kitchen on Friday. She had a son playing in the Oroville H. S. basketball tournament also. She helped out with directions to the tangerine farms and sites around town. I would refer this hotel to others. If you are a lite sleeper ask for a room on the back side, lots of older cars/hot rods going down the the main drag, but, didn't bother me.
2 night trip Jan 3, 2013
Pat
"Great choice for Oroville area"
Big clean rooms; microwave and fridge in room; excellent free breakfast had eggs and biscuits every day, bacon one day. Had to call front desk to get room cleaned but they responded promptly. I would definitely stay here again for business or pleasure.
Other trip Dec 31, 2012
"Great for a family."
The staff was extraordinarily friendly and clean. The buffet breakfast had a wide variety of items and was excellent for our family. And the staff in the buffet room really helped us out as we prepared for our gymnastic event.
Other trip Nov 18, 2012
Gramma T
"Great hotel for anyone traveling"
My hotel stay was very nice and restful. I enjoyed staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Oroville, Ca.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
I visit my moth
"Holiday inn express"
Pros:Extremely clean. Complete breakfast. Nice staff. Cons: Sunday morning must make sure to have pool towels ready by the pool, extra coffee. Coffee ran out around 10:00 on Sunday. Also no free tv channels to watch.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
"Very nice hotel"
Very enjoyable. No problems. Close to several eateries. Pool is very good.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
A.S.
"Would stay again."
Nice room! Stayed in the ‘executive’ king room that was a regular room on the bottom floor. Very comfortable bed. Loved the shower. Wi-Fi free and worked fine. Didn’t leave the room until 1:00 pm one day and it was perfectly restored when we returned. Desk clerks were very informative about the area. Two blocks off the interstate but not too close to hear traffic. Sonic Drive-In and another hotel are right next door and you would never know. Wal-Mart one block away. Hotel is on the main drag so close to most everything. Minutes away from both casinos and the lake. First time to Oroville and the hotel was the best thing going. Breakfast buffet was more than adequate but needed more fresh items beside bananas. Would stay here again IF I were to ever return to Oroville.
Other trip Sep 8, 2012
"Best Hotel in Oroville"
I love this hotel the staff is super nice, and the rooms are very clean. I love the inside pool, and the free breakfast buffett... This is my 2nd time staying there and I will continue to stay there because it is the nicest hotel in the area!
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Ralph
4 night trip with friends Apr 28, 2014
Tyler
"Best place to stay in Oroville."
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2014

Rosemary

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oroville Southwest

"Perfect in every way"
08/29/15 KenSL Las Vegas, Nevada
We stayed for several days with our Elderly In-Laws. They provided two wonderful main-floor rooms across the hall from each other. Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, and the hotel in general was updated and inviting. The staff is the best of all - extremely helpful, called us by name, always smiling and doing their best to please. This hotel is by far the best place to stay in Oroville. You will not go wrong by choosing this hotel.
"Our first stop in a week long trip."
08/26/15 Andrea R
Our room was wonderful, more than enough power points and USB plugs for all of our power needs. Nice clean room, and bath I loved the shower head. Lots of settings and great pressure too. The check-in staff was great and we enjoyed our visit. The pool and hot tub looked lovely but we forgot our suits. When we are in town again this is where we will stay.
"Good, Quiet Stay"
08/21/15 AdventureLass Lakeland, Minnesota
Located near the intersection of 70 and 162, this is a really nice, well-kept property. It's close to a Wal-mart, McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, gas, and other shopping. And there's a Sonic pretty much in the hotel's parking lot. The front desk staff was fantastic, very helpful, friendly, and accommodating. My room was spotless and the free in-room wifi worked great. The breakfast was plentiful and it was the usual HIE fare. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
"Clean and comfortable"
08/02/15 familyof4SoCal SoCal
Our family of four spent one comfortable night here. The room was spacious for the four of us and our bags. The beds were comfortable, and our room was clean. The free breakfast while not large, did have an acceptable number of choices. For an area that has limited hotel options, I definitely recommend this hotel.
"Had a great stay!"
08/01/15 Dan S OH and NC, USA
Very comfortable, helpful staff, good breakfast choices. I stayed here for about 10 days in July while working in the area. Usually quiet.Property near CA-70 and close to Wal-Mart and restaurants and easy drive to Lake Oroville.
"Very comfortable stay"
07/29/15 SMard Duarte, CA
My stay was very comfortable. The hotel had all of the regular amenities that you'd expect. Everything in the room and in the lobby areas was very clean and tidy and modern. I did not have any problems during my stay. The bed was comfortable. There was an option of firm or soft pillows. Coffee maker, mini fridge, and microwave in the room. Close proximity to a lot of businesses and restaurants. The free breakfast was your average stuff...bagels, cinnamon rolls, fruits, cereal, yogurt. The had a machine to make pancakes, which promised to make pancakes in under 1 minute, but it took more like 10 minutes. Other than that, it was good. My only complaint was that our room didn't get cleaned. We got a call from the front desk, later in the day, informing us that one of the housekeepers was out sick and they were unable to get to my room. They asked if we needed anything...towels, soap, etc. I was only there for 2 nights, so it wasn't a big deal for me.
"Good enough"
07/20/15 envprof Upland, California
Clean, new facility with a terrific breakfast - that's pretty much all ya' need, when you have a family. There were some negatives: Unheated indoor pool (not pleasant even on a hot day). The room wasn't ready 1.5 hours after check-in time. The handle came off of the bathroom sink. The shower makes a pool on the bathroom floor. There was someone's milk carton left in the fridge. But the staff up front were very friendly. I think they need a new cleaning/maintenance manager, because that seems to be the source of the negatives. Bottom line: I'd stay there again, despite these negatives, unless there were an equivalent place with a better pool. Nothing beats a clean and new facility for me, in terms of piece of mind, when traveling with loved ones.
"Great hotel family hotel"
07/13/15 Kim B Hayden
We stayed here during our family reunion. We had over 30 family members staying here! The staff were wonderful to deal with. The pool area was a little small but we made it work. They allowed us to use the breakfast room for a family dinner one evening which was great. Rooms were comfortable and clean.
"2 nights"
07/01/15 Chastity D Indianapolis, Indiana
Good service and clean hotel. I liked it and would definitely stay again. Easy to get to and close to everything you need. There's a sonic and Walmart and Applebee's....breakfast was good and above average for a continental breakfast. I loved the complimentary make up remover in my bathroom.
"Nice Property"
06/30/15 Todd H Hayward, California
Have stayed at this property several times now for trips to the lake. Staff is friendly, property is clean and offers all the basic amenities. Easy access from highway and food located close by. Have come to expect consistency with this brand of hotel.