All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America

Great amenities
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"sleep"
Nice place on short notice
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
"Very overrated. Too Many Problems with Room"
First would be the absolutely awful and overpowering smell of Febreeze in the room which would not dissipate despite running the A/C for hours - this was also sprayed on the bedding. Second, used soap and wash cloths in the tub/shower, indicating no one even looked at it let alone cleaned it. Floor in BR was sticky and filthy - probably hadn't been washed in weeks. Unfortunately, the carpet had not been vacuumed because there were leaves and mulch on the carpet that someone tracked in, and there were dead bugs on the air conditioning unit. I had my bedding changed at 10:30 at night because of the terrible stench of Febreeze. By the time I left I was terribly congested and hoarse. The hotel must stop trying to disguise smells with this crap.
Com Gen
"Great location since it is near shopping..."
We enjoyed our night here. It was quiet location and enjoyed the restaurants nearby for breakfast the next morning.
LeAnne
All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful
Jack
Great stay. The breakfasts was so good. Even had sack breakfast to go. We were there during the ice storm and they were very accomodating. Thanks for the shuttle to Gaylord. Beds were really comfy!
4 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
"GEM of Nashville !"
What a wonderful place to stay . clean , quiet, affordable and the Best Breakfast Bar , I have ever had ! Real Food ! and a huge variety , that changed every day. The staff is extremely polite and helpful . I was even allowed a very late checkout ! I travel a lot and I must say , this was one of the TOP experiences , I have had anywhere .
2 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"Very nice!"
This hotel was really nice! We stayed during a business convention at the Grand Old Opry. The bed was very comfortable, the fridge and microwave were useful (and clean!), and the breakfast was surprisingly good! (Waffles, eggs, cereal, muffins, bread, juice, etc) My only minor complaint was that we had our one year old daughter with us, and you cannot block off the area the vanity/sink is in. There is no cabinetry there, and so it is open underneath. Our daughter kept climbing on the shelf and trying to play with the pipes. If you have very young children, this might not be the best hotel. Without our daughter, though, i would love to stay here again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Jaclyn
"Great Stay!"
We stayed 1 night here and we were very satisfied! The desk staff was very helpful, the complimentary breakfast was delicious, and it was the most comfortable sleep I have had in a while. The beds are comfy and the rooms and facilities were very clean and well maintained. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Jenn
"spend a little more and stay at opry hotel"
we came for new years eve bash downtown..room was large with nice set up microwave ,frig, sink, the decor was dark.. the tv worked fine but was too far from the bed for decent viewing and it was too small for a room this size. the staff was nice but they had no maps or anything to help with directions to the event downtown which was promoted on national tv ect which gave us the last min idea to come in the first place..they had a vending room next to the check in desk that offered drinks ice cream candy chips ect that were way over priced expect to pay a little more than double store price ice cream bar was almost 4.00.. there were no disturb signs to hang on the door so the cleaning lady starts banging on the door about 9am.we got the room for about 179 plus tax ..do not eat at the shoneys down the street we went after midnight for breakfast bar it was the worst ive ever had..all in all the room was huge clean and cheaper than staying downtown..
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Ok, but 4 price should have been exceptional svc."
Came to see opryland at Christmas. Room was ok, but tv is wi-fi so slow channel selection, no tv time program list, tv 32" small for a king room, lighting is all bright cfl's not warm lighting, shower spray weak. Shuttle service nice to have, but slow and not accurate on when they will be at opryland for p/u. There was traffic but driver not a limo driver so don't expect much. As a Hilton honor member prefer hamptons ,but this was an average stay not one I would rate exceptional. Have written to manager to share my thoughts so they can improve.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
It was pleasant. Everyone was nice. I would recommend the hotel to my friends. I will stay there again when I'm in Nashville, TN.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Candi
Very nice no issues all was good the singing lady at breakfast puts a smile on your face lovely women
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Great location close to all attractions"
Close to Opryland, Grand Ole Opry, Opry Mills and lots of restaurant choices only 15 minute drive to downtown Nashville. Hotel is nice and quiet with a nice complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Francis
"Weekend getaway"
Free or close to free shuttles, near Opryland, Andrea at front desk was amazing, delicious free breakfast, great price, 15 minutes to downtown.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Long weekend"
Great, quiet place to stay. Wonderful overall experience.
3 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Nice Hotel CLose To Opray Mills Mall"
Excellent staff, clean rooms, good location near Opray Mills and Grand Ole Opray.
"Nice hotel."
Nice hotel. Friendly staff. The only I didnt like was the location from downtown. Downtown shuttle kinda pricey.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
kenneth
"Would stay again"
Spent the weekend shopping with family. The location is great, minutes from Opryland Mall and several restaurants. The bathrooms are huge, which was great, and the rooms were decently sized. My only complaints are that the beds are too soft (if you have a history of any back issues, expect to wake up with a twingy back) and that our door whistled like crazy with air coming through. The second night, we figured out where the leak is to stuff a towel in the crack, which stopped the problem. The room with a king bed also had a bench, two chairs, a big closet and a refrigerator, which were nice touches.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Megan
"good access to Oprey concerts"
We stayed in the music circle to have easy access to Grand Old Oprey. The hotel is close and offers a free shuttle to the Oprey complex. The hotel is walking distance to several decent restaurants and we had a comfortable stay. Pity the pool area was closed as the weather was very warm and we would have loved the opportunity to lie in a Sun lounger.
2 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
"Nice hotel."
Close to Opry, mall and restaurants. Only 15 minutes to get downtown. Staff is friendly and breakfast was good.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Michele
Great hotel very nice place to stay. Only thing I didn't like was they do not serve meat for breakfast on Sunday's.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Modern, clean, and convenient."
Very nicely appointed rooms. A wonderful breakfast, offering a variety of warm and cold items. The front desk personnel is very friendly and helpful in arranging tours and giving directions. Good restaurants in the vicinity. Almost across the street from the grand ole opry!
2 night trip Sep 29, 2014
Marilyn
"Comfortable and Friendly"
I stayed here during a conference and was very pleased. The hotel is located in a cluster of hotels, across from the Gaylord Opryland (which is about 2 miles away, if the weather is nice, it's a fine walk, otherwise take the shuttle). The room was nice, bed was comfy, I had no issues. The breakfast in the morning was substantial. Staff were friendly and accommodating. If you need to use the shuttle, be sure to reserve your spot as soon as possible. There were a bunch of people needing to go to the Gaylord and I didn't sign up in time the first morning and couldn't get in the shuttle, I had to take a cab. It also only goes once an hour (leaves 30 minutes after the hour). The hotel is not near downtown, so you will need to take a cab to get into downtown.
3 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
Beth
"Breakfast"
We had a very good time in Nashville. I was especially impressed with the friendliness of the Kitchen staff. We had someone who came around and gave us all hugs and even sang "You are my sunshine". What a great way to start the day.!!!!!!
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Pam
"Nice hotel, convenient to Opryland and Gaylord."
Great weekend getaway close to shopping and restaurants. The shuttle service to Gaylord and Opryland was great. Hot breakfast offerings change daily and were all tasty.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"A++++"
This hotel met our needs in every way possible. Every person working here was friendly and helpful. Ms. Sunshine, the breakfast attendant was a joy! We made sure we were well fed and sent us on our way with a smile on our face and a song in our hearts. Our room was spacious and well kept. The hotel was tastefully decorated reflecting the Nashville music roots. Would absolutely come back!
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Jill
"awesome stay."
Excellent room.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
bjkbvk
"Great hotel, Close to Opry Area"
We love the Hampton chain, so no surprise with the quality. We had a king suite, was a massive room and very clean. The beds are super comfy, and the free breakfast, wifi and parking are great benefits. The shuttle was also helpful getting to/from Opry area, however note that you need to reserve a spot with the front desk.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Lindsay
"Excellent PLace to Stay"
First impression is lasting, staff just GREAT. Free full breakfast was not just thrown together like so many do..they lady that ran that area takes pride in the quality of the food she puts out...EXCELLENT...Front desk folks were just as professional going beyond what they needed to make our visit what it was. Heck I ran into a maintenance guy on the elevator who was just nice and professional...very impressed our visit. I will seek out Hampton Inns from this point forward...BTW I do not know anyone that works for or at Hampton Inn may sound like it after this review...just a great team who made our trip to Nashville a great experience.
3 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Randy
"Excellent location and great staff"
Very pleasant two night stay. Excellent location just up from the Opry and Opry Mills mall. Super staff - all were friendly and helpful even the breakfast ladies. The staff at the desk will handle any problem you've got and arrange whatever tours, transportation, etc. you may need. My only minor complaint is that you had to wait a little while for the shower water to get hot.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Opa
Overall, the location worked great for a mid day arrival, two night stay. You could walk across the street to the Opry and Opryland Hotel. Included breakfast which is always a nice amenity. Location is not great for downtown activities, but if you have a car, it's a good balance of cost and location.
2 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2014
Tom N
Business related stay. Hotel staff friendly and pleasant. Staff pays attention to details relating to cleaniness.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Nice hotel near Opry"
Stayed 5 days visiting Nashville. Hotel was convenient to Grand Old Opry and Opry Mills Mall. Free shuttle to Opry Hotel and airport. Breakfast food was ok, not great. Suite was roomy, hotel personnel very nice. Would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Close to Opryland, Highways"
My husband and I enjoyed our brief visit to Nashville and would recommend the Hampton. Unfortunately, we had to cut our trip short, but the staff was very accommodating and did not charge us for the unused nights. We hope to return to the area and will stay again!
4 night trip Aug 4, 2014
The hotel was nice but the pool was very cool even on a hot day.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Great Vacation"
We had a great vacation and this hotel just topped it off. The hotel was very clean, comfortable and convenient to area attractions. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Each morning our day started off with a smile thanks to the wonderful lady in the breakfast area.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
"Very Nice Stay"
This motel was very clean and the room was spacious. The location made it easy to get to a wide range of restaurants and shopping. It is close to the Gaylord Opryland and the transportation provided was timely and dependable to avoid having to pay the $21 parking for meetings there. It was a very good alternative to the way more expensive motels in that area. I will have no problem staying here again.
4 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
Max
Very convenient and friends f2f my s t as f2f. Everyone acknodledge your and greeted you with a hello or goof morning. Breakfast was fast and good My only complaint was the loud. I had a hard time sleeping
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
pat
"Wonderful Hotel Experience"
This was one of the best hotels we ever stayed at. Close to the airport and main attractions, good accommodations, friendly staff and a good hot breakfast make this a hotel to consider on your next trip to Nashville.
7 night trip Jul 4, 2014
The Steins
"convenient and comfortable"
Stayed for two nights with my teenaged children. We all needed to catch up on sleep. The beds were very soft and comfortable and the shades allowed us to sleep late. The hot breakfast buffet was great and had lots of choices. The coffee bar in the lobby is a really nice touch.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Get out by 9 or they will wake you up!"
At 9 am the housekeeping staff knocked on the door and entered without announcing themselves. I did not even have time to get to the door before they came in. Once I confronted them they said "housekeeping." Called manager and he said that it was standard practice to knock, enter the room and then announce their presence. He said it is too hard to hear them through the door. Also, they do not put meat on their breakfast bar. Stayed at this chain three days and no meat at any breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Surprised with visitor
"It's an ok place"
Some staff were great. Others did not want to be bothered. Was there for 6 nights TV never worked right, refrigerator was off and on. Complained to front desk and only got a note from maintenance stating they would replace tv. They did not so this during our stay. Some days we has housekeeping, other days we didn't. Had to request it twice. Pool was nice, breakfast was good.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
rebecca
"Nashville"
Would recommend this to friends and family
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Tracey
"Excellent Service"
Staff was very nice and accommodating, Transportation services were exceptional.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
debfnp
"Nice staff"
Just stayed here for a week. Great place to stay and the staff was great. They were helpful getting us transportation to all of the activities we had planned. Loved Nashville.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Sandy
Decent hotel. Pricey for the accommodations, but that could have to do with the location near Opryland. Room was clean and comfortable. Refrigerator and microwave were included.
1 night family trip May 30, 2014
Great hotel with AWESOME staff. However there was mold in the tub/ shower. I had to clean it for I gave my little girl a bath. One other thing is there is a design flaw with the curtains. There are short curtains that reach right to the top of the a/c unit and when it turns on it blows the curtains out. Then the curtains prevent any cool air from going out into the room. We came back after turning the a/c unit on and our room was warm. I just set a bag in front of the curtains to prevent them from covering the cold air and our room then started to cool off. Curtains need to be rethought.
2 night business trip May 28, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Hotel is clean, staff is polite, location is convenient.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Vic
"Great Trip"
This was a great trip to Nashville and the hotel was great.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Cindy
"Nice hotel, not in Nashville center"
The hotel was very clean, staff was more than helpful. Gym was small but adequate. I expected to be in Nashville city center, but was 10 miles or a 20 minute from downtown music and restaurants. The breakfast was very nice, and a great plus when travelling.
Other trip May 25, 2014