All hotels in Warwick, Rhode Island, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here400 Knight St, Warwick, RI, 02886, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Hotel!!"
The uniqueness of this hotel is wonderful and a very relaxing environment. The Director of Food and Beverage was very hospitable and courteous!
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
"good alternative to high-cost downtown Providence"
This is a terrific hotel with terrific service. It has unusual rooms with high ceilings, an open floor plan and big windows. The only downside of the room is that the very heavy steel bathroom doors take a weightlifter to close and open, and the clouded glass window in the shower makes it a bit less private.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
"A pleasant surprise."
It is a loft hotel, but surprisingly nice. Best in the area by far.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great quiet hotel nice amenities"
Very comfortable. Planning on returning this weekend
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
frank Dota Jr
Love the style of this hotel. Room is open concept, may not be enough bathroom privacy for some guest. Concrete floors are very clean, much better than carpet in my opinion. Bed was extremely comfortable
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Abigail
very cool and modern hotel. Was not executing it. Location was great and convenient. Right off highways and across from mall with multiple rester aunts. 15 minute drive to providence
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Really choice."
Had a great time here! Would definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Stephen
"Enjoyed"
Only wish there was at least a mini fridge and a microwave...but the stay was enjoyable, recommend!
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
"great hotel!!!"
great hotel!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Rocio
it was excelent.very clean and the atention very kind
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Cool comfortable hotel in convenient location."
Nice hotel, very convenient as mall & restaurants right across the street. Only downside was sauna not working in the well appointed gym. Rooms were well decorated and beds extremely comfortable. I would not pay extra for river view again as river is basically a big creek. Overall hotel is cool and a welcome change from big chain hotels. I will book there again next time in Providence and have recommended to colleagues.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"Decent hotel, good price, quiet"
It was clean, quiet, no bad smells or problems. Internet access was quite fast. The room was essentially a concrete box, almost like a prison cell.
"Definitely Different!"
I was very pleased with my stay. Annabelle (sp?) greeted me at the desk and immediately set the tone. When she found out that this was my first time there, she went out of her way to go over the amenities. I chose to have dinner in the restaurant, and I am glad that I did. Kaylee welcomed me at the front, showed me my table and even gave me a little background story on the meal that I had ordered. I asked for the chef to go easy on the salt and she made sure that happened. Austin was behind the bar and was very helpful in offering alternatives to the whiskey that I had asked for. All-in-all, a very nice dinner experience. The reason that I cannot give the room a "5" as well is because the design of the sink's stopper is poor (you have to stick your hand into the water and push down to release it) and drained extremely slow. The ottoman had two or three loose legs that made it very wobbly and the couch was not comfortable at all - my bottom went numb after about 15 minutes of sitting. I very much liked how the room was decorated and laid out. At first, I though the concrete floors were going to be cold in the morning (November in RI), but was pleasantly surprised that they were not. This was most definitely a very good value.
Davis
"Modern and unique stay"
Super nice hotel. Interesting layout and design. Beds were comfy and the shower was very different. I would stay again the only thing was the air conditioner very very loud. Other than that stay was plesant and even the food was good.
josh
"Fantastic hotel"
NYLO was great! The bed was amazing, the room had a cool, funky vibe, and we had a nice view of the river. Very affordable too!
"Great value for your money"
Room service would have been ideal. Everything else was great! Definitely staying here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Mr"
hotel is next to an abandoned factory. otherwise excellent
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
richard
"awesome"
We were very pleased with the cleanliness of the room. The staff were delightful and kind, and they were very helpful during our stay. We will definitely stay with you again. Cheers!
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
alicia
Everything is really nice. People are polite and attentive. Well located. Parking and drop off its not well designed. I thought the bed was tooo soft/ plush if anything. Would definitely stay there again. Chill looking rooms also, very modern/ minimalist.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"NYLO stay"
Love the NYLO. Only issue is that they should at least have newspapers for sale. Breakfast was great
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
"love NYLO"
love this hotel...rhode island is small so it is technically close to everything. cool setting, but neighborhood is lacking...the hotel itself is super cool and the staff are helpful.
3 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
heather
"Modern Luxury in the middle of nowhere."
This hotel is a unique option for the Providence area. It is a renovated mill in what feels like the middle of no-where. The location was one of the only drawbacks though. The staff was courteous and friendly. The room was impeccable; clean, bright and Very modern. The only problem with our room was the actual mattress. When you slept you slid to the center making for a difficult night's sleep for me. If we stay there again I would ask for a room that is booked less often hoping for a newer mattress. There is a restaurant on site, but we went into Providence for Waterfire so we did not get to try it. For the price it feels like you are staying in a 5 star New York City hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Shannon
"You don't need River view and Deluxe Room"
My friend booked regular room. To me, they are similar. I booked the regular room at first. I changed to Deluxe room because I found that the price was similar. I received a new email, but I didn't read it very carefully. When I arrive warwick, I found that the price became more expensive! I asked NYLO. They said I should ask Hotels. com. I even cannot find that page with cheaper price! The price changed totally. If you think the price is good, take a picture of that page so that you can prove it.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Shu
"Will Recommend and will stay again"
Nice Contemporary design. The only thing I didn't like was the cold concrete floor. Would be nice if they offer additional towels or a rug for the floor.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"Clean and Moder."
Probably the coolest hotel I've ever stayed at. Ultra modern and super clean. Very friendly front desk, they even called a few minutes after I got in the room to see if everything was ok. I've never had that happen before. My heat wouldn't work, I tried everything. To their defense, I didn't contact thme about it, but I'm sure the issue would have been resolved if I did. It was late, I was exhausted after traveling and meetings, and I just decided it wasn't worth it. Area was a little unsettling to walk from the car to the building alone. Was a little too cold and sterile type of place for me, but super clean and nice.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Tara
"Trip to providence"
Nice stay
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Edward
"Comfy"
I found the beds wonderful. The food could use some help, Had a great entertainer in the lounge. Look forward to going back again!
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Melody
"perfect place to relax with friends"
we had out of town guests celebrating with us and NYLO was the perfect ambiance to laugh, relax and wind down after taking in the providence water fire our guests were al very impressed we will be back
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
paula
"A lofty Feel"
They definitely make the room more like a loft rather than a hotel no rugs no bath just shower that could've been better room also had a misty smell.was not happy with the air conditioning unit in the room but besides that staff and restaurant were very nice and helpful
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Vin
"amazing!"
beautiful room. Great hospitality. Would go back anytime
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"What a view"
I stay here whenever I travel to Providence. It's got a few quirks, the parking is across the street and near some vacant buildings. Some of the decor looks old and so well kept. Otherwise the staff is great, the view from the back deck amazing and the rooms are quiet and super comfortable.
2 night trip Oct 20, 2014
jim
"Wedding night stay"
I enjoyed the spartan architecture of the rooms. The wife loved the bed and the lamps but wasn't crazy about all the exposed pipes.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Nathan
"Warwick weekend"
We had a pleasant stay. The rooms are as per other comments. However, this is 2014 and we expect all TV channels to be HD. Also, had to travel several blocks to locate a newspaper. The restaurant and bar are very convenient. The parking lot is across the street in the rain.
3 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2014
Raymond
"Awesome, eclectic stay!"
I would have liked to have been given, or found in the room, a pamphlet about the hotel itself. Restaurant times, history of hotel, etc. It's the only hotel I have ever stayed in that did not provide this. I would DEFINITELY stay at one of these hotels again though.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Gail
"Top Notch"
Unique and very comfortable place to stay.
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
wfenderson
"Not what I expected from an NYLO"
Bathroom counters dirty, shampoo bottles filled with water, hair on towels. Need I say more?
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"The design didn't live up to expectations."
Comfortable bed, cement walls, stained carpet, hotel hallaway was colder then our room. Across from homes and abanded structures. Description lacked detail from actual hotel. Great concept wrong location
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Disappointed
"Good home base between Providence and Newport"
Room with river view was clean, comfortable but a bit cramped. The friendly staff was very accommodating. The hotel restaurant and bar was a big bonus for our stay.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Pat
Great stay, extremely comfortable bed! Very clean, cool atmosphere.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Three day weekend!"
The bed was not as comfortable as we have had at other hotels. The concept of refurbishing an old factory is great but i found it to be very industrial in it feel. The location is easy for accessing major highways.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Second stay left a bad impression"
This is my second time at NYLO Warwick. I really had great expectations since I loved my previous experience. Unfortunately, this time stay a very bad impression. I checked in at 3 am but the room was a disaster. There was urine all over the toilet seat, the toilet bowl was disgusting, there was no water bottle left out, bathroom shower curtain smelled like a dirty rag, and the carpets weren't vacuumed. I spoke with front desk and they took care of it right away. The room is large, the bed is comfortable, and the staff is very accommodating. I wish housekeeping was just as good as everything else.
5 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
"trendy"
Nice hotel with pretty water views from the room. Great getaway with a trendy atmosphere. Would definitely stay ahmgain!
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Merlanda
"Pleasantly surprised with the accommodations"
Super cool and modern hotel.. Very clean and comfortable. Front desk staff very nice. Hostess in the restaurant.. Not too warm and helpful but the overall experience was very good. I would recommend this hotel. Great value.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
jm
"It was ok"
If your not looking for any creature comforts this is the hotel for you.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"Great location next to mall."
Great stay...
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Rob
"A mess"
Well located for our needs. Room keys stopped working. Room NEVER cleaned - two night stay. TV stopped working. No mirror except over sink.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
DS
"Good surprise"
Unique and hip. Big surprise for the area. The room is spacious, nice coffee maker with a comfortable bed.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Adam
"Un impressed"
Bathroom Dirty Shower curtain old an giving off mildew smell. staff not overly helful
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
"Fabulous Rooms, Decor and Service"
I had such a wonderful experience during my recent visit to Providence. It started with the Nylo shuttle bus drivers Scott and Harout giving me over the top great service and making great suggestions for restaurants. I also was greeted by a kind employee Annybel at the front desk who made me feel so comfortable and treated me wonderfully throughout my stay. The rooms and bathrooms were so fabulously decorated and I felt like I was in a hip loft apartment instead of a bland typical hotel style room. The restaurant, patio and lounge areas also had a great vibe. I would highly recommend the hotel for someone that wants to be treated special and have a unique high end experience without the excessive price. Great staff choices and hotel concept Nylo!
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014