All hotels in Warwick, Rhode Island, United States of America
400 Knight St, Warwick, RI, 02886, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Love NYLO"
Great hotel, I have stayed there many times. Wish they had room service.
3 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
"Unusual Yet Nice"
Great stay; quarky room thermostat.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
mark
"Great Stay!!"
Great, funky hotel. Super comfortable bed. We had a fifth floor room and it was super quiet!!! Easy access to Providence.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Loring
I will stay at the NYLO any time I have the chance! This time was a park and fly with a very late checkin. Everything was smooth and the staff was wonderful. I hope I get a chance to stay at one of their other locations sometime... I want to try them all.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"a fun alternative to Providence Hotels"
Great funky, memorable hotel. in Warwick RI, but close enough to Providence. Unique rooms and public spaces. Great for couples and romantic get a ways.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"a memorable night in Warwick RI"
A wonderful slightly quirky, memorable hotel
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"No bang for your buck on scallop entree"
The hotel itself was great. We loved that we could go to the bar and also play pool although the pool table was small. Our issue was the entree my boyfriend had. He had scallops which were great but $26 for three was a bit much, it was more of an appetizer. I explained my issue whom I knew wouldn't be able to do anything about it but figured the hotel should know.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
LaTanya
"Industrial chic"
If you are into hard materials, i.e. concrete, masonry steel, thisi s your kind of place. Renovated mill with great views and good location...... Just be ready for hard floors and walls. The front desk service was just right. I did not eat or drink in house so I can't comment on that. The rooms are spartan and yes, they have concrete floors but they were warm and comfortable..... just a little pinched. It's different, in a good kind of way.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
Very good, good location , close to main road, close to shopping mall and good restaurant
greg
"Different in a good way"
Love the decor and the bed was extremely comfortable. wide variety of food options nearby and very convenient to I95.
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"Awesome experience"
Everything super cool. The food was fantastic also.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Nylo"
Great place to stay. Staff is super
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Deborah
"A great place to stay in RI"
This is a great hotel if you are staying in Rhode Island and need to be driving distance to Providence. The room was clean and large with a nice shower. We ate breakfast at the resturant and though the food was a bit pricey, it was very good.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
andrea
"Different but very nice"
It was just the right size and great for a single person traveling that wouldn't spend much time in room.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Very good for a single mom's budget"
the purpose of this out of state trip was for a college visit with my daughter. The room was cute and clean and the price was great for a single mom on a budget. On the downside, there is no room service. We didn't realize this when we booked the hotel. It had significant impact on our itinerary as we planned to do breakfast in hotel.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Margaret
"Funky in the best sense of the word"
My wife and I were in town overnight. The NYLO hotel looked intriguing online and it lived up to the photos. If it were in a trendy neighborhood in a city, it would be unstoppable due to its loft like rooms. As it is, it's in good proximity to a shopping mall, highways and the airport. But it doesn't feel like that as you look out your window onto the Pawtuxet River below.
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
"good hotel closed to mall"
Excelent, comfortable, very clean,beautiful different style
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Best Hotel for a perfect price"
Hotel was extremely clean with such a different style then any other hotel. Loft style felt like a home aways from home.
1 night trip Jan 15, 2015
"Beware"
Screwed up my credit card. Overcharged me twice the amount
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
"NYLO Providence"
Chic boutique hotel with a nice view of the river. The restaurant was solid and the young man behind the bar provided exceptional service.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Another great stay!!"
I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times. I love the ambience, the clean rooms and the awesome stuff!
1 night trip Jan 6, 2015
Keith
"Three days in November"
Twin beds were comfortable, but very high. Room was cramped for two people, No drawers or shelves and only one luggage holder. Keurig was nice, but only one non decaf cup and no response by housekeeping for 2 days for an extra water bottle. The few bamboo mates on the concrete floor were bleak and the wall curtains to cover the concrete walls made me feel like I was lying in an ER cubicle and might have a patient on either side of the curtains! I like the use of the former industrial building, but feel that it could be definitely improved for rates comparable to the local Warwick Crowne Plaza. Vending machines were sold out{empty} at 7pm on a Sunday evening. I'm glad I got 2 nights on Expedia, but did not like the added 3rd night charge at 50% more[non-refundable or cancellable]. This was much higher than any of the others, even in Providence for the duration of the 10 day bridge tournament! My guest almost considered leaving after the first two nights, but we were stuck with the third! Look elsewhere unless you are 1 person per room and just passing through the area for a minimalist overnight.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Jan
Bed was not made when we arrived. Sink was clogged. No cups in room. Did not seem like they were ready for us :/
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Taylor
"Just "Okay""
Inexpensive, easy to get to, simply check-in/out, clean, and quiet. Its more of a commuter, one night type of hotel though. Its very cold and feels somewhat prison like with only one window and concrete walls. Don't bother upgrading or splurging on the river view. I would probably not stay here again just because of the cold environment. Not horrible, but not great. Its a bed and a place to catch up on some some much needed sleep.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
GlobalTraveler
"One of my favorite hotels"
I love this hotel. I stay here every time I'm in town for business. The location is close to the airport and freeways. It is very clean and has a beautiful view. I've only eaten once at the restaurant so I can't get a good review of the food (what I had was fine, nothing spectacular) but the views from the patio were amazing. The rooms are comfortable and the bed is awesome (coming from someone who travels 50% of the time)
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
Audry
"You get just what you want!"
Hotel employees are always just great, always helpful, the facilities are just what we wanted, rooms are not overly big but they are very comfortable - especially those beds!
6 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Relaxing, peaceful time"
Service upon entering was fast and welcoming and the service in the restaurant was excellent
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"Ok if you like castle/prison living"
Room has walls ceiling and floor in concrete. Room lighting kind of dark for reading. Bed too soft for me. Needs a night light for bathroom, though, since the bathroom light showed through the glass shower into the room and disturbed my wife when I had to get up to go a few times in the night (tough getting old!). Nonetheless, good value and restaurant had great breakfast.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"new management not good"
This hotel has had trouble with its in room heaters and air going on 5 years and refuses to put the money in to fix it. Ultimate they don't care.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
DP
"Providence Trip"
Had a nice stay. Love the look of the hotel and the rooms.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
Micah
"Amazing hotel"
It was an awesome experience! Very nice staff, very good food, very different rooms!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Kara
It was nice. It was quiet. It was a nice stay. I would stay again and recommend.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Bar Bill"
Even though we are Rhode Island residents, when we found the NYLO we really like it! Especially in the warmer months on the deck. We had a baby shower here, a 30th surprise birthday party, a 60th surprise birthday party and every time we stay we invite people to join us. My 1 disappointment is...this is the second time we pay a bar bill that has other people's drinks on it. I opened a tab for my wife & I and we ended up paying for many others. We were in a rush the next morning and did not speak to anyone regarding this, but it is the 2nd time it happens.
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
"Great place to stay near the airport with shuttle."
Great staff! Very accommodating! Had an omelette with fruit for breakfast in the restaurant. Perfectly cooked & the fruit was very fresh. Over all, very clean. Only one observation (not a complaint). The bathroom floor was a little dusty. Could have been from the heat? Also one of the carpet tiles near the couch was torn & needed replacing.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"Loved it"
I stayed for one night for business. I liked the clean, modern, industrial feel to the hotel. The employees are very polite and helpful. Restaurant was great! I would definitely stay there again!
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Rocio
"Great place however...."
Always enjoy staying here however this time I was billed twice. Once by booking site and also by hotel. A bit annoyed by that but still a nice place.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
"Great Hotel!!"
The uniqueness of this hotel is wonderful and a very relaxing environment. The Director of Food and Beverage was very hospitable and courteous!
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
"good alternative to high-cost downtown Providence"
This is a terrific hotel with terrific service. It has unusual rooms with high ceilings, an open floor plan and big windows. The only downside of the room is that the very heavy steel bathroom doors take a weightlifter to close and open, and the clouded glass window in the shower makes it a bit less private.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
"A pleasant surprise."
It is a loft hotel, but surprisingly nice. Best in the area by far.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great quiet hotel nice amenities"
Very comfortable. Planning on returning this weekend
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
frank Dota Jr
Love the style of this hotel. Room is open concept, may not be enough bathroom privacy for some guest. Concrete floors are very clean, much better than carpet in my opinion. Bed was extremely comfortable
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Abigail
very cool and modern hotel. Was not executing it. Location was great and convenient. Right off highways and across from mall with multiple rester aunts. 15 minute drive to providence
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Really choice."
Had a great time here! Would definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Stephen
"Enjoyed"
Only wish there was at least a mini fridge and a microwave...but the stay was enjoyable, recommend!
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
"great hotel!!!"
great hotel!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Rocio
it was excelent.very clean and the atention very kind
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Cool comfortable hotel in convenient location."
Nice hotel, very convenient as mall & restaurants right across the street. Only downside was sauna not working in the well appointed gym. Rooms were well decorated and beds extremely comfortable. I would not pay extra for river view again as river is basically a big creek. Overall hotel is cool and a welcome change from big chain hotels. I will book there again next time in Providence and have recommended to colleagues.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"Decent hotel, good price, quiet"
It was clean, quiet, no bad smells or problems. Internet access was quite fast. The room was essentially a concrete box, almost like a prison cell.
"Definitely Different!"
I was very pleased with my stay. Annabelle (sp?) greeted me at the desk and immediately set the tone. When she found out that this was my first time there, she went out of her way to go over the amenities. I chose to have dinner in the restaurant, and I am glad that I did. Kaylee welcomed me at the front, showed me my table and even gave me a little background story on the meal that I had ordered. I asked for the chef to go easy on the salt and she made sure that happened. Austin was behind the bar and was very helpful in offering alternatives to the whiskey that I had asked for. All-in-all, a very nice dinner experience. The reason that I cannot give the room a "5" as well is because the design of the sink's stopper is poor (you have to stick your hand into the water and push down to release it) and drained extremely slow. The ottoman had two or three loose legs that made it very wobbly and the couch was not comfortable at all - my bottom went numb after about 15 minutes of sitting. I very much liked how the room was decorated and laid out. At first, I though the concrete floors were going to be cold in the morning (November in RI), but was pleasantly surprised that they were not. This was most definitely a very good value.
Davis