All hotels in Great Falls, Montana, United States of America
2520 14th St Sw, Great Falls, MT, 59405, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Good stay"
Prompt, clean, friendly staff. Would stay again.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Frog
"good stay"
No complaints. Comfortable firm bed. Nice place. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Jim M
"ice hotel with accommodating staff"
Hotel was clean and highly accessible. We had a problem doing laundry in the guest laundry (the dryer was not working). Front desk staff offered to dry our laundry in their big dryer. Very thoughtful and appreciate their going out of their way to assist.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Wrestling ring or bed?"
The mattresses on our beds were very uncomfortable. So bad that they were the worst ones of our entire vacation. The breakfast they serve in the lobby is fantastic. If they would replace the mattresses, and be a little more friendly at the front desk when your flight comes in late at night, it would be a very high rating.
Other trip May 31, 2014
weary traveler
"Shoes stolen"
Hotel was clean . Good location. I left a expensive pair of shoes , called soon after checkout and they denied seeing them. I would never make accusation if I wasn't positive I left them.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Overnight family trip."
We just needed a room for our 2 kids and wife and I they have everything there and the staff is awesome. Love these hotels
1 night business trip May 1, 2014
Dana
For the price of the hotel....it should include breakfast. Clean and comfortable. Check in was at 3:00 PM and we arrived at 4:00 PM and our room wasnt ready. The staff was friendly and found us another room. I would consider staying here again.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Nice hotel and great location"
The only negative is the charge for breakfast. The breakfast is ok, but should be included in the price of the room.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Randy
"Nice hotel! Open and bright!"
Everything was just great! The only thing was the mattress on my husbands side had a dip in it! Other than that we would most definitely stay there again!
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Debby
"Great Staff!"
We had a minor issue with our reservation and the staff was so helpful! They went out of their way to help us and we couldn't be more impressed with their friendliness! Very nice property; everything was clean and welcoming. Although they could shovel the sidewalks during a storm. We had a Jr. Suite. Very comfortable with kids and private enough to watch the 2 TV's in peace. Only complaint is the bed system doesn't work very well, if at all. Not the most comfortable mattress. Great stay, though, and we would stay again.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Melinda
Staff was very friendly!
3 night trip Jan 7, 2014
"Great!"
Breakfast included, which was great... Gym was clean and quiet.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"Nice, but not quite."
The sink in our room was plugged the entire 5-day stay. We told the front desk staff about it every morning, but it was never fixed. The bed was just OK, and the small pillows were barely adequate. One was lightly-stuffed feather, the other was lumpy synthetic. And the housekeeping staff were hit & miss. One day they would re-stock everything, another they'd skip a few things. Very odd for a Hilton..
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Charlie
"Friendly Stay"
The room on the second floor was very quiet, even with the blizzard blowing, we were warm and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
A very nice hotel, however there does not appear to be enough staff. The morning breakfast buffet was a disaster. Most of the food was not replenished, and when the manager was questioned he shrugged it off. Somehow it came as a surprise that they might be busy the morning of Black Friday. Attention to detail was lacking...the garbages at the front of the hotel were overflowing...not a nice first impression. Having said all of this, the room was very clean and nicely appointed.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Better than those of equal price"
Very nice place. Each room has a microwave and a fridge, set up with a cupboard so you can fix things. Supermarket close by. Pool, hot tub and exercise room open 24 hours.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
J Lokken
"Nice property"
We were here for a brief stay. The hotel is clean with nice new furnishings. The reception was courteous and efficient. We will stay here again on our way to Canada.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"Always a great night at a Hilton Garden Inn"
This was a stop over on the way home from Glacier and visiting Canada. I have found that overall the Hilton Garden Inn chain in general a nice, clean, and updated. We have decided that it is worth the extra $30 bucks to make sure we stay in a Hilton.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2013
Nice hotel with comfortable beds. Staff seemed a little clueless, but otherwise good stay.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
"Conveint"
Enjoyed but reception desk people continually talk over each other when you ask a question. Lobby music too loud.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"Good Night's Rest"
I stayed at this hotel for the start and end to my vacation in Montana. The beds have those wonderful white sheets and coverlets and are very comfortable. Nice flat screen television and room air control was better that most. We had breakfast one morning and they made me eggs to order which was a plus since i am gluten free.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"great overnight stay"
We were sightseeing, passing through. Had a great room and night's rest. Checkin/checkout was simple. Location was right on our way.
1 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2013
suzanne
"Great Night Sleep Near Airport"
I love the beds at Hilton Garden Inns - my favorite for a really good night sleep. Hotel is clean and well maintained. My only wish for all Hilton Garden Inns is that they offer a complimentary breakfast. Hilton is a bit pricier than other options so it would be nice to get a little more bang for the buck. For one night I don't mind, but when I take longer vacations I usually look for free breakfasts. The nice thing is that the hotel is located in a center with a Smith's grocery store, which I used to stock up on groceries and gas before my vacation.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"$10.95 for a marginal omelette..."
OK. The hotel is fine and the people are great. They have ice water in the lobby. Nice touch. HOWEVER, if you want protein for breakfast - and I need some - it's $10.95 for any egg combination including the very average omelette I ordered. McDonald's which is 30 seconds away looks very attractive for around $5 and is . It's a pricey room. You think they could get you some eggs for less money. Almost every other decent chain has a complimentary breakfast that is as good. Boo....
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Great stay in Great Falls"
Excellent hotel. Good restaurants next door. Good breakfast in house.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2013
"Hilton Garden Inn strikes again!"
Whenever we travel we look for a Hilton Garden Inn because we know we will be COMPLETELY SATISFIED. The Great Falls location was no exception. The staff is friendly and helpful; the rooms are comfortable and exceptionally clean; and the breakfast is made to order and is FANTASTIC! For coffee lover's they have Starbucks coffee in the lobby in the morning AND the afternoon!!! Highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Gloria
"Very nice."
Of the four hotels I stayed in this summer, this is by FAR one of my two favorites. Not on busiest street in GF but next to plenty of dining and shopping. Hotel itself was clean and comfortable. Very happy with stay.
2 night business trip Jul 30, 2013
K
everything was great but the pool was extrememly small and my kids were very disappointed!
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Hilton Garden is Superior!"
The Hilton Garden chain of hotels is far superior to any hotel chain in that price range. Out of the 6 hotels we stayed at, 2 were Hilton Garden hotels and they were by far the best hotels we stayed at.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
Bloody Bedsheet
"Very nice!"
Would definitely stay here again! The king bed was awesome after a 36 hour travel day.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
kliqks
"Nice hotel close to the newer part of Great Falls"
This is the second time I've stayed at this hotel/location. The first time I stayed (last year) it was a bit better. I believe the breakfast costs went up a few dollars. The breakfast should be included with the room cost for basic/continental type of items - only charge for omelettes or special-order items. We stayed two nights here and one night at an adjacent hotel that provided a complete breakfast for free. Our beds were not comfortable at this location - not sure if we had the adjustable feature or not, but if our bed had it, I didn't see the controls in the room. This should be explained at check-in. Cleanliness not an issue. The parking is good at this location/not congested. I hate congested parking lots. Overall a good hotel but need to work on the breakfast issue primarily.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
"Close to airport"
What a wonderful place to stay! Not only was the accommodation great but a free airport shuttle was available. Front desk staff were exceptionally helpful and pleasant. We will definitely be back. Thank you all!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Not too far from the ballpark we went to"
Close off the main street we came from and in a quiet area. There were four adults in our room and we had plenty of space. Very clean and comfortable hotel. Staff was very accomendating.Would stay there again!
Other trip May 27, 2013
Ron
"Restraunt is truly not a restraunt"
Very friendly staff. Room was very clean. Did not like the bedding...sheet, blanket, comforter all in one. Room was on the warm side even though temp. was turned down to 60, couldn't kick to top blanket off as you kicked everything off. The ad lists a restraunt...to me a restraunt is someplace you sit down, read a menu and then order. This is more of a help yourself with a small grill where they cook you one of three choices and then charge you a healthy price for it.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2013
"Enjoyed our stay"
The room was clean, the beds comfy and the staff was friendly.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
"Great Hotel but mattress in room needs replacing"
Everything about our stay in the Hilton Garden Inn was excellent except the mattress we slept on, it slopped to one side and needs replacing. Awesome breakfast included in the room price.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
Dayle
"Comfortable Stay"
I have stayed at this hotel several times and I am always happy. Room is clean and comfortable, and the staff is very helpful and pleasant.
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2013
Patti
"help"
Brian at the front desk was extremely helpful in geting us our room and handling a travel change.
Other trip Mar 20, 2013
"Good ole hospitality"
Follks there were all very accomodating. Can't think of a thing missing. Had a gret stay
3 night trip Mar 14, 2013
"Little things matter"
Overall, I had a great experience. The hotel staff were great, the hotel was impeccably clean, the wifi was seamlessly quick. However, listed in the amenities it says "free cable; free movie channels." First, the tvs were overly complicated to use and then the cable didn't work so there was no cable or movie channels. That was my only let-down during my stay.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2013
"Not as pictured"
The room was somewhat nice and the front counter people were friendly. But the room wasn't as pictured. It appeared to be just stock photos from what I could tell. Maybe a little more personal touch is in order. Also, you couldn't close the curtains all the way, just a thin veil. The bathroom was nice and clean.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2012
Greg
"Great room and hotel staff were very helpful."
We stayed for two nights and used the shuttle to the airport. The hotel is very new and in great shape. The morning breakfast buffet was great and reasonable priced. It was nice to have free wi-fi and the room was terrific. We had a great stay.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
Marcia
"Suited our needs"
Everything was great except for the bed. It was soft in the middle and both my husband and I found the bed unsatisfactory.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2012
"The sucky mattress"
While the overall appearance service was great, the one flaw all but ruined my stay. The bed was very uncomfortable, there was a huge dip in the mattress on the riight side in the bed next to the window. I so looked forward to getting a good night sleep after running around the city with my UGF freshman niece . Nice people horrible bed):
Other trip Aug 23, 2012
Bridgette
"Great for business."
Large, clean room with in-hotel restaurant and Wifi which worked seamlessly.
Other trip Aug 22, 2012
"Highly recommend"
Great hotel, would definitely stay again. Breakfast is not included and is expensive but otherwise we give it an excellent rating.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2012
"One Night at Hilton"
As usual, the Hilton made me feel like a VIP. Thank you and I will be back again? Albert
1 night trip Aug 8, 2012
Albert
it was wonderful
2 night trip Jul 29, 2012

"Great Hotel!!!!"
Perfect Hotel to stay in at Great Falls, At a very convenient location and food amenities are just walking distance, Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are perfect and clean.
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
Hemanshu
"Would stay there again."
Good