All hotels in Great Falls, Montana, United States of America
2520 14th St Sw, Great Falls, MT, 59405, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Clean
    Awesome vibe
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Great amenities
"Very Nice Hotel"
The room and service was all very nice.
2 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
"Visiting family in Great Falls."
The hotel was nice enough. Room was clean. The bedding could have been improved with more pillows.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Vickibear
Room a little smaller than expected, no in-room safe, towels (especially pool towels) a little worn-out or low-grade for a Hilton. But everything else good and a good stay.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Nice hotel. Close to interstate and to shopping. Nice rooms, well maintained, great breakfast and friendly staff.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Will stay again"
Staff was accommodating helpful and friendly
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"brand newplus"
pricy but very nice ans breakfasr not included
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
rcarmer
"Friendly and polite employees"
Very relaxing atmosphere. Loved the free refreshments in the lobby.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Rob
"Great Place to Stay"
Not only is this hotel close to the airport, but it is close to restaurants too. We had no problems with this hotel. Anytime we had a question for the staff they were friendly and helpful. We were very impressed on how clean the room was as was the rest of the hotel. We also enjoyed breakfast in the hotel each morning and found that it was very good and reasonably priced.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Sandra
"Exceeded my expectations."
Easy to locate, beautifully decorated, outstanding restaurant and food. Good experience. Check in was fast and easy.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Cate
"Business trip"
I went to Great Falls for business. I met a few clients in lobby area where it was comfortable to visit ... there was cold lemon water to drink and fresh coffee. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I was able to get work done in the room, as well as relax and sleep well.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Suzy
Great Hotel and a bonus to know that the bed covers are washed between bookings. Eating area was more than adequate for a quick meal.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Wrong room experience"
We checked in and went to our room only to discover that it was occupied! Had to go back to the front desk and get a new room. Staff wasn't very friendly and they acted mad at us for their mistake. Didn't offer a discount for our trouble or an upgraded room. Bathroom tub and shower grout was discolored and cracked. Not up to hilton standards
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
bruxe
We only were in town for one night but like the cleanliness of the hotel. Still wish they had a free breakfast service.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Very good"
I enjoyed clean accommodations and services.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Good stay"
Prompt, clean, friendly staff. Would stay again.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Frog
"good stay"
No complaints. Comfortable firm bed. Nice place. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Jim M
"ice hotel with accommodating staff"
Hotel was clean and highly accessible. We had a problem doing laundry in the guest laundry (the dryer was not working). Front desk staff offered to dry our laundry in their big dryer. Very thoughtful and appreciate their going out of their way to assist.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Wrestling ring or bed?"
The mattresses on our beds were very uncomfortable. So bad that they were the worst ones of our entire vacation. The breakfast they serve in the lobby is fantastic. If they would replace the mattresses, and be a little more friendly at the front desk when your flight comes in late at night, it would be a very high rating.
Other trip May 31, 2014
weary traveler
"Shoes stolen"
Hotel was clean . Good location. I left a expensive pair of shoes , called soon after checkout and they denied seeing them. I would never make accusation if I wasn't positive I left them.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Overnight family trip."
We just needed a room for our 2 kids and wife and I they have everything there and the staff is awesome. Love these hotels
1 night business trip May 1, 2014
Dana
For the price of the hotel....it should include breakfast. Clean and comfortable. Check in was at 3:00 PM and we arrived at 4:00 PM and our room wasnt ready. The staff was friendly and found us another room. I would consider staying here again.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Nice hotel and great location"
The only negative is the charge for breakfast. The breakfast is ok, but should be included in the price of the room.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Randy
"Nice hotel! Open and bright!"
Everything was just great! The only thing was the mattress on my husbands side had a dip in it! Other than that we would most definitely stay there again!
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Debby
"Wonderful experience...except pool"
The hotel was beautiful and the staff very helpful. We wanted to make a late room change and they were great help. They also allowed us to check in early as our room was ready. The meal we had was wonderful. The restaurant had good options and the prices were pretty good. The only problem we had was the pool. It wasn't as clean as I would have liked and someone had dropped food on the deck so there was an obscene amount of ants in the far corner. The ants weren't in the water but it was still kind of yucky. I will stay here again and have another super enjoyable weekend :0)
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Kellie
"Great Staff!"
We had a minor issue with our reservation and the staff was so helpful! They went out of their way to help us and we couldn't be more impressed with their friendliness! Very nice property; everything was clean and welcoming. Although they could shovel the sidewalks during a storm. We had a Jr. Suite. Very comfortable with kids and private enough to watch the 2 TV's in peace. Only complaint is the bed system doesn't work very well, if at all. Not the most comfortable mattress. Great stay, though, and we would stay again.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Melinda
Staff was very friendly!
3 night trip Jan 7, 2014
"Great!"
Breakfast included, which was great... Gym was clean and quiet.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"Nice, but not quite."
The sink in our room was plugged the entire 5-day stay. We told the front desk staff about it every morning, but it was never fixed. The bed was just OK, and the small pillows were barely adequate. One was lightly-stuffed feather, the other was lumpy synthetic. And the housekeeping staff were hit & miss. One day they would re-stock everything, another they'd skip a few things. Very odd for a Hilton..
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Charlie
"Friendly Stay"
The room on the second floor was very quiet, even with the blizzard blowing, we were warm and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
A very nice hotel, however there does not appear to be enough staff. The morning breakfast buffet was a disaster. Most of the food was not replenished, and when the manager was questioned he shrugged it off. Somehow it came as a surprise that they might be busy the morning of Black Friday. Attention to detail was lacking...the garbages at the front of the hotel were overflowing...not a nice first impression. Having said all of this, the room was very clean and nicely appointed.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Better than those of equal price"
Very nice place. Each room has a microwave and a fridge, set up with a cupboard so you can fix things. Supermarket close by. Pool, hot tub and exercise room open 24 hours.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
J Lokken
"Nice property"
We were here for a brief stay. The hotel is clean with nice new furnishings. The reception was courteous and efficient. We will stay here again on our way to Canada.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"Always a great night at a Hilton Garden Inn"
This was a stop over on the way home from Glacier and visiting Canada. I have found that overall the Hilton Garden Inn chain in general a nice, clean, and updated. We have decided that it is worth the extra $30 bucks to make sure we stay in a Hilton.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2013
Nice hotel with comfortable beds. Staff seemed a little clueless, but otherwise good stay.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
"Conveint"
Enjoyed but reception desk people continually talk over each other when you ask a question. Lobby music too loud.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"Good Night's Rest"
I stayed at this hotel for the start and end to my vacation in Montana. The beds have those wonderful white sheets and coverlets and are very comfortable. Nice flat screen television and room air control was better that most. We had breakfast one morning and they made me eggs to order which was a plus since i am gluten free.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"great overnight stay"
We were sightseeing, passing through. Had a great room and night's rest. Checkin/checkout was simple. Location was right on our way.
1 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2013
suzanne
"Great Night Sleep Near Airport"
I love the beds at Hilton Garden Inns - my favorite for a really good night sleep. Hotel is clean and well maintained. My only wish for all Hilton Garden Inns is that they offer a complimentary breakfast. Hilton is a bit pricier than other options so it would be nice to get a little more bang for the buck. For one night I don't mind, but when I take longer vacations I usually look for free breakfasts. The nice thing is that the hotel is located in a center with a Smith's grocery store, which I used to stock up on groceries and gas before my vacation.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"$10.95 for a marginal omelette..."
OK. The hotel is fine and the people are great. They have ice water in the lobby. Nice touch. HOWEVER, if you want protein for breakfast - and I need some - it's $10.95 for any egg combination including the very average omelette I ordered. McDonald's which is 30 seconds away looks very attractive for around $5 and is . It's a pricey room. You think they could get you some eggs for less money. Almost every other decent chain has a complimentary breakfast that is as good. Boo....
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Great stay in Great Falls"
Excellent hotel. Good restaurants next door. Good breakfast in house.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2013
"Hilton Garden Inn strikes again!"
Whenever we travel we look for a Hilton Garden Inn because we know we will be COMPLETELY SATISFIED. The Great Falls location was no exception. The staff is friendly and helpful; the rooms are comfortable and exceptionally clean; and the breakfast is made to order and is FANTASTIC! For coffee lover's they have Starbucks coffee in the lobby in the morning AND the afternoon!!! Highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Gloria
"Very nice."
Of the four hotels I stayed in this summer, this is by FAR one of my two favorites. Not on busiest street in GF but next to plenty of dining and shopping. Hotel itself was clean and comfortable. Very happy with stay.
2 night business trip Jul 30, 2013
K
everything was great but the pool was extrememly small and my kids were very disappointed!
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Hilton Garden is Superior!"
The Hilton Garden chain of hotels is far superior to any hotel chain in that price range. Out of the 6 hotels we stayed at, 2 were Hilton Garden hotels and they were by far the best hotels we stayed at.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
Bloody Bedsheet
"Very nice!"
Would definitely stay here again! The king bed was awesome after a 36 hour travel day.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
kliqks
"Nice hotel close to the newer part of Great Falls"
This is the second time I've stayed at this hotel/location. The first time I stayed (last year) it was a bit better. I believe the breakfast costs went up a few dollars. The breakfast should be included with the room cost for basic/continental type of items - only charge for omelettes or special-order items. We stayed two nights here and one night at an adjacent hotel that provided a complete breakfast for free. Our beds were not comfortable at this location - not sure if we had the adjustable feature or not, but if our bed had it, I didn't see the controls in the room. This should be explained at check-in. Cleanliness not an issue. The parking is good at this location/not congested. I hate congested parking lots. Overall a good hotel but need to work on the breakfast issue primarily.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
"Close to airport"
What a wonderful place to stay! Not only was the accommodation great but a free airport shuttle was available. Front desk staff were exceptionally helpful and pleasant. We will definitely be back. Thank you all!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Not too far from the ballpark we went to"
Close off the main street we came from and in a quiet area. There were four adults in our room and we had plenty of space. Very clean and comfortable hotel. Staff was very accomendating.Would stay there again!
Other trip May 27, 2013
Ron
"Restraunt is truly not a restraunt"
Very friendly staff. Room was very clean. Did not like the bedding...sheet, blanket, comforter all in one. Room was on the warm side even though temp. was turned down to 60, couldn't kick to top blanket off as you kicked everything off. The ad lists a restraunt...to me a restraunt is someplace you sit down, read a menu and then order. This is more of a help yourself with a small grill where they cook you one of three choices and then charge you a healthy price for it.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2013
"Enjoyed our stay"
The room was clean, the beds comfy and the staff was friendly.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013