All hotels in Vicksburg, Mississippi, United States of America
4160 S Frontage Rd, Vicksburg, MS, 39180, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Great beds"
We loved the beds as they were very comfortable and we all got a great nights sleep. The room was clean and most appreciated. Do not go for the "free" breakfast because it does not exist unless you get up at 6 AM. My family tried to eat at 8 and there was no food left expect whole milk and sugary cereal. Apparently, the hotel did not connect the dots that being sold out would equate to a large demand for breakfast in the morning. Better planning on their part would mean more satisfied customers and higher reviews.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2014
"Noise thru the walls"
Room was noisy. Heard a loud tv all night long from another room.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2014
Del
Good hotel, I enjoyed my stay
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"First time stay"
Very nice for a first stay but not worth what I paid for a one nite. Clean friendless and great breakfast..
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"The best and very inexpensive"
Everything was great from check in to check out and the staff was absolutely wonderful ... we will definitely stay there every time we visit Vicksburg.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Hardin 09
"birthday trip"
I really enjoyed my stay .I live in Ruston La. and I took my mother and her 2 sisters ages 70,75,&80.They loved the stay and wants to come back again.The breakfast was wonderful.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
CAROLYN
"Business Trip Last Minute Stay"
I am very particular in the hotels that I stay in. I always bring my own sheets, but in this hotel I did not need them. This hotel was exceptionally well kept. I would recommend all to stay here...The room was just like home.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
Jackie Davis
"vicksburg hotel"
very nice
3 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Close to the military park"
I liked the location close to the military park and ease of entry. Hotel was very quiet. What bugs me about all hotel rooms like these is the miniscule garbage cans in the rooms. Why? Get larger cans, please. Staff was very pleasant.
1 night trip Jan 20, 2014
Representatives at the reception counter DEFINITELY did not convey a positive customer service attitude.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2014
Dennis E Erskine
"Better than expected"
I chose this hotel since it seemed to be the only pet friendly hotel in Vicksburg. My previous experiences at LaQuinta locations across the country haven't been horrible so I booked a room here. VERY clean. I was very happy with the room since it was comfortable and clean. Staff seemed nice, I didn't have much need to interact. Overall, much better than expected and glad I stayed here
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Katie
This is the first time traveling with our dog. This hotel was so wonderful and our stay was very pleasant. Nice to have breakfast so we don't have to stop again. Daughter said the walls were thin as she could hear everything the gentleman said in the next room.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
CONS: Cable TV - did not have FoxNews or CNN (they said "they are working on it"); did not make the bed on Christmas (apparently it was supposed to be a "gift" to the employees who had to work on Christmas); locked us out of our room on the third day (de-activated our key) even though we had already paid for 3 nights; elevator shook and was noisy PROS: nice breakfast (lots of choices including fresh fruit, cereal, waffles); staff very pleasant (especially the "breakfast lady"); clean, non-smoking; close to highway, shopping, restaurants, tourist attractions and churches
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
JM
"Awesome staff!"
Amazing from check in to check out. Staff is exceptional.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2013
Lynn
"Travel for fun"
Very nice hotel. Location was excellent! Only draw back were the thin walls! Way do they build a nice hotel only to have paper thin walls?
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Rossman traveler
"very dog friendly"
our pet was very comfortable staying at this hotel staff made our pet very welcome
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
traveler
"excellent"
Could not have been better. Great employees clean room very nice Thanks
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
warren Joseph
"Great room, good value, poor service"
The room was clean and updated and quite comfortable. The morning staff was very pleasant and professional; unfortunately, the evening front desk staff member was surly and not very professional. Good location, very nice rooms especially for the money, but the weekend evening front desk staff needs some customer service training
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Excellent Hotel"
Obviously a new hotel, because the room was in excellent shape. Very clean and nice. Location was pretty good, but outside of downtown if you are looking for that. Breakfast was better than most.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2013
"Fantastic Place"
One of the best hotels that we have had the pleasure of staying in. They made us all feel very welcome, especially the dogs. Could not have asked for anything more. Will definitely stay again if the opportunity arises.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Adam R.
"Wonderful getaway weekend"
Clean, comfortable room. Curteous, informative staff. Great breakfast (complimentary).
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"close to tourist sites."
older, but clean & close to tourist sites.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2013
"Great hotel!"
This is a very nice property, in a great location convenient to the Military Park and downtown Vicksburg. We picked it based on very high recommendations from Trip Advisor, and weren't disappointed. Our room was quiet, comfortable, and clean, the staff was friendly, and breakfast was tasty. We don't have pets anymore, and this is a pet-friendly hotel, but there was no evidence a pet had ever been in our room. A pleasing stay, priced right, and you won't go wrong by choosing it!
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
I would stay there again
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"To see the Vicksburg battle ground"
The rooms were clean. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was good even though the lines were long. Good choice to get ready for a long, hot day at the battleground.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Passing through"
Clean rooms, safe area, very easy to get to from I-20, updated hotel. Good stay for someone with children.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
CD
"Will Stay Again"
We really enjoyed our stay. The hotel was very fresh and clean. For a place that allows dogs, there were no smells at all. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We would highly recommend this hotel. Also, great access to Clay St.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2013
nick and nora
"It's ok"
Things went well. Pillows lumpy. Bed comfy. Breakfast- eggs cold, waffles good, coffee ok. We stayed for only one night on our way to Ft. Worth. So all I wanted was rest. I got it. So that's good.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2013
"easy off-on from highway"
stayed on our way to Florida. recommend getting up early for the breakfast as they were overwhelmed with all of the guests wanting to eat around 7:30. we love LaQunita because they allow pets and our dog travels with us.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Tony
"Road trip stay"
We stayed here on our way to Florida from Utah so it was a quick stop. We wanted to stop early enough to swim in the pool. It closes at 9 so that was kind of disappointing. The room was comfortable and nice. The hotel staff was nice. I am mainly rating a 4 because of the breakfast being cold. The eggs and sausage were cold. They were out of waffle batter. We chose this hotel for the pool and hot breakfast and didn't get to enjoy either.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2013
Michelle D
"Great location friendly staff"
My only issues? Pillows as hard as rocks!!!!!!! We had requested a ground floor room because I am disabled but we were given a 5th floor room. We booked 6 weeks in advance & arrived at the hotel at 2:30 PM, but were still denied a ground floor..
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Kendall
"La Quinta Vickesburg, MS review"
Over all the hotel was great. The only problem we had is that the people next door were very load late into the night. But once I called the front desk to report the noise, etc it stopped pretty quick.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
We stayed at this hotel as an over night stay for our trip to Florida. The hotel was very clean and the bathroom especially was great. We were put next to the exercise room and we could hear the treadmill so we asked the front desk if we could move. The only room available was a queen suite and they moved us for no charge at all. The only complaint at all was that they ran out of breakfast before the end time and didn't refill a lot. Overall this was a great stay and actually much cleaner than our hotel in FL. :)
1 night trip May 26, 2013
Clean & freindly
2 night trip Apr 30, 2013
"Very Nice"
This was a nice hotel that was very clean. The room was large and comfortable. The hotel staff were very pleasant and helpful.
1 night trip May 5, 2013
Gayle
"vicksburg hotel great stay"
very nice, would highly recommend it, great room
1 night trip Apr 28, 2013
tony
"Have pet, can travel together."
I have stayed in hundreds, if not thousands, of hotels. The staff in the Vicksburg LaQuinta were the absolute friendliest and most helpful that I ever encountered, from top to bottom, bar none.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Clean and Comfortable"
This was a pleasant hotel- the staff was fantastic & the room was clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2013
"Close to sights"
Very clean and very friendly staff. Good recommendation for dinner.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2013
Sue
"Close to my personal events"
Front Desk Quality service was excellent, I was there for a funeral and arrived at 11:30 a.m. the funeral started at 1:00. Front Desk and houskeeping worked together to allow me to check in at Noon. Otherwise I would have had to freshen up and change clothes in the public restroom. Good Job!
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
Nicest La Quinta I have ever been in I believe. Clean and comfy.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2013
"Awesome hotel"
I really liked staying at this hotel! So clean being that it's right off the highway!! I will definitely stay here again if drivng through.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2013
TM
"very close to the Civil War National Park- Vicksbu"
Excellant hotel, very clean, very nice, and tons of space in the room, great to have a fridge and microwave!
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2013
"Very enjoyable overnight stay"
Very convenient location, directly off Highway, en route back home. Good rate, very comfortable room and bed with complete breakfast. Complimentary newspaper. A very nice stay with our dog!
1 night trip Jan 2, 2013
SJ
Great job! All workers showed pride!
1 night trip Jan 2, 2013
Really nice hotel; close to the outlet and its pet friendly!
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2012
"Dog friendly"
We just needed a room for the night, not to many places to eat close by, there may have been in town but we didn't know the area. Although there is an outlet mall down the street, within walking distance. The staff was great, lots of dogs, not much green space for walking or playing. Room was very clean and comfy, which is what we needed most.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2012
Renie A. J.
"Great hotel!"
This hotel was very nice. The staff was friendly, the beds were very comfortable, the rooms were big and very clean. There was a little outlet strip mall, and a few restaurants 2 minutes down the road. A nice little town, definitely would stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2012
"Thanksgiving Holiday"
The location is centrally located with easy access to I-10 with restaurants close by. Our room was well maintained, clean and fresh. The hotel staff was very accommodating, helpful and hospitable and the hotel was pet friendly even though we had no pets. I highly recommend it.
3 night trip Nov 20, 2012
rk
GREAT, We were very gratified by the friendly and staff, the nice breakfast, and the clear directions they gave us to the Battlefield and other places. Wish we could have stayed longer. Thanks!
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2012