All hotels in Vicksburg, Mississippi, United States of America
4160 S Frontage Rd, Vicksburg, MS, 39180, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Easy freeway access"
The room was clean and quiet and the beds were comfortable.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Comfortable Stay"
Comfortable stay just for one night. Clean Room, friendly staff. Hotel is located right off of Interstate 20. Hotel provided a happy hour with beer and wine on the Monday evening we stayed.
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
"Very Close to Vicksburg National Military Park"
This hotel was fine, a bit dated but it was clean and comfortable. Not a huge selection of restaurants to eat at, but I made it work. Very close to the Vicksburg National Military Park, that was a plus. Overall, it was a fine stay and I would recommend it to anyone in the area.
2 night trip Mar 6, 2015
Randy
"Restless night!!"
The mattress was worn out. It needs to be replaced asap!!!The tv watching left much to be desired! Get more channels!
1 night trip Feb 7, 2015
Shirley
"Nice place to stay for the night."
The staff was great and the motel was clean. The room was spacious and clean. This motel is pet friendly. If you don't enjoy a lot of pets, then this isn't the place for you. We do not mind them. The pets were not a distraction and did not interfere with our stay. It was a great place to stay for the night while traveling.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Dick
"Battlefield & Casinos"
Very close to the battlefield and downtown. Location and hottel were great. Elated about whole visit.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Jack
"Very convenient and easy to find"
Was very pleased with accommodations. Easy to locate nearby points of interest and local restaurants. Breakfast was more than adequate.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
M
"Too many dogs"
Didn't know it was a pet hotel. Many dogs barking. Room was comfortable and mostly clean. Will not stay again because of too many dogs.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Vicki
"Great place to stay and a very friendly staff."
If you are traveling with a pet, you can't beat this as a place to stay.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
don
"A disappointing return trip"
We stayed here once before and it was fine. This time everything was a bit more dirty. Including the staff's appearance. Virtually all of them needed their uniforms washed. Just didn't leave you with a feeling of cleanliness.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
Kathleen
"Great hotel."
Pet friendly hotel that was very clean and comfortable. Good breakfast. Great WiFi. We would recommend this hotel.
Gracie
"Yes it's really a great place to stay!"
It was really great and definitely will Stay here again. Very clean and priced will.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Please help, hotels.com!"
I'm incredibly dissatisfied with my experience with LaQuinta Inn, but not because of the front line staff or the condition of the hotel. My dissatisfaction comes in the fact that the hotel was hit by lightning in a freak thunderstorm in the middle of the night, which obviously woke me up. The fire alarm sounded shortly after, and because the electric shock short circuited the alarm system, it continued to sound until about 3 am. The front desk staff were working furiously to fix the situation, which I sincerely appreciated, but it didn't abate the fact that I received no sleep that night, and needed to drive 10 hours the next morning. When I contacted the hotel regarding the situation, they informed me that there was nothing they could do by way of a rebate, given that I had pre-booked through hotels.com. So, I have no recourse. While I recognize that this was an act of nature, I assumed that the hotel has insurance to cover losses, and further assumed that they would be willing to consider guest experience as a loss and reimburse our stay. Apparently, they aren't able to or willing to do so. It's incredibly frustrating to be in this situation. Hotel.com travelers BEWARE.
1 night trip Oct 28, 2014
Rebecca
Needs upgrade
2 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"Great hotel!"
Really nice hotel. Real clean and updated. Only con is the breakfast attendant hovers over you at all times while you are in kitchen area!
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Amie
Room not ready. Uncomfortable bed. Not offered any explanation or apology for a room I'm paying for that I had to wait to use
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"expected service not there"
Not much. Our rooms were not available at check in time. when rooms were made available we only had 1 hand towel and no bath towels, There were no amenities available in room such as shampoo etc. We were told we could purchase them at the desk. I never heard of that. Our room keys had to be re programmed every day. Every day upon returning from a day of sightseeing we once again had no towels in the room. We were told by the cleaning staff that didn't have enough towels so we would have until another load washed and dried. The cleaning staff was always courteous and friendly. Front desk staff could use some training. It is my opinion that the problems lie with the management of the property.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
JIm Hobson
"Enjoyable"
Clean, friendly reasonable. Very close to the battlefield. Only complaint was the heavy chlorine in the pool was a overwhelming.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Did not know it was a pet friendly hotel-had I known, would not have chosen it. There are no pet-free rooms, so I was a little hesitant about allergies, but we had no problems
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Quite a Nice Hotel"
Very convenient location, straight off the interstate. Clean, modern room, at a fair price, strong air con, comfortable bed, good wifi, quiet. Give the breakfast a pass, it was rubbish.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"La Quinta Vicksburg"
Very nice. Clean and pet friendly place. Outstanding service.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Jack
"Good clean comfortable hotel."
Staff was very friendly. Room was clean, quiet and comfortable.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Where did the high rating come from?"
I will never stay at a La Quinta again, especially not this one. We pulled into Vicksburg late at night, and had no problem checking in. We got to the room, and it looked like the sheets had not been changed since the last visitor, or the bed was very poorly made. High Speed WiFi was slow as molasses. The next morning we took a trip to Natchez for the day, and when we returned we found our room had not been cleaned at all. I called the front desk and was told the cleaning staff had gone home for the day. No CLEAN rooms available. Had to go get clean towels myself. The first morning we had no orange juice, but the second morning we did. I selected this Hotel from the guest rating from Hotels.com, and that was a mistake. I do not know if I will trust these ratings again, ever. The folks that think this is a nice hotel.....they must be used to staying in a $29 budget motel. If you stay here, you better not have allergies to pet dander. My guess is the folks that want to travel with their animals must think this place is great. Lots of dogs in this place. Never again will I stay in, or recommend, this place.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
Randal Williams
Overall, positive experience. Comfy and clean room located conveniently to restaurants and attractions.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Debbie
This hotel was very clean, the staff was very friendly, and the breakfast was good. Would definitely stay there again
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Handy location"
Overall an enjoyable stay. Comfy room, friendly staff. The third morning the breakfast was terrible. I don't expect restaurant quality food at a hotel, but this was BAD. The coffee was weak, the eggs and sausage were cold, the juice machine was empty and nearly every table was dirty. I had tried it on the two previous days and it was OK.
3 night trip May 16, 2014
"Convenient Location"
Comfortable place in a good location. Staff are very friendly and helpful. May have to go out of the way for a decent restaurant.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
"Unprofessional discourteous and filthy bathrooms."
On checking in the front desk clerk announced my room to lobby full of loitering construction workers. The bath tub had hair in it and the toilets were unclean. Loud noises till early hours in the morning. I left in the night to drive home, after the front desk said they could do nothing about the noise. Upon feed back, the manager was rude and discourteous, and completely unprofessional. Skip this place it is awful, unsafe, noisy and unclean.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
L
"Nice place to stay in Vicksburg."
We just slept there; we did not experience any of the extras.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Debbie
"Just OK!!!"
The room was lit up like the noon hour, all hours of the night. The drapes to block out the light DO NOT close. They are not made to close. The light for the parking lot outside out window were TERRIBLE. The front desk were great, however, the cleaning people were terrible. Beds that didn't look like they had been made, they wouldn't give us any more shampoo or soap, and when we asked for more the front desk tried to give us 1/2 EMPTY bottles??? Are they reusing them for the next patron??? If so that is gross. Breakfast was ok, but just ok. Won't be staying theatre or at any other Of that chain again. I will learn from this lesson!!!
2 night trip Mar 18, 2014
Ruth
"Great accomodation at a reasonable price."
This was one of the cleanest hotels we've ever seen. The staff does a great job. The bed (King with a pillow top) was first class. The hotel is in great shape and well maintained. You can't beat it for the price.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Great place to stay while @ historical Vicksburg!"
Close to downtown! Close to battlefield! Close to Cracker Barrel! And.....close to Tanger Outlet Mall! Clean, neat and extra helpful and friendly staff. Will definitely stay again!
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
jackie lu
"The perfect freeway hotel"
It's on the freeway, it's clean, comfortable and won't empty your wallet. What's not to like.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
John B
"Great beds"
We loved the beds as they were very comfortable and we all got a great nights sleep. The room was clean and most appreciated. Do not go for the "free" breakfast because it does not exist unless you get up at 6 AM. My family tried to eat at 8 and there was no food left expect whole milk and sugary cereal. Apparently, the hotel did not connect the dots that being sold out would equate to a large demand for breakfast in the morning. Better planning on their part would mean more satisfied customers and higher reviews.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2014
"Noise thru the walls"
Room was noisy. Heard a loud tv all night long from another room.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2014
Del
Good hotel, I enjoyed my stay
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"First time stay"
Very nice for a first stay but not worth what I paid for a one nite. Clean friendless and great breakfast..
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"The best and very inexpensive"
Everything was great from check in to check out and the staff was absolutely wonderful ... we will definitely stay there every time we visit Vicksburg.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Hardin 09
"birthday trip"
I really enjoyed my stay .I live in Ruston La. and I took my mother and her 2 sisters ages 70,75,&80.They loved the stay and wants to come back again.The breakfast was wonderful.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
CAROLYN
"Business Trip Last Minute Stay"
I am very particular in the hotels that I stay in. I always bring my own sheets, but in this hotel I did not need them. This hotel was exceptionally well kept. I would recommend all to stay here...The room was just like home.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
Jackie Davis
"vicksburg hotel"
very nice
3 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Close to the military park"
I liked the location close to the military park and ease of entry. Hotel was very quiet. What bugs me about all hotel rooms like these is the miniscule garbage cans in the rooms. Why? Get larger cans, please. Staff was very pleasant.
1 night trip Jan 20, 2014
Representatives at the reception counter DEFINITELY did not convey a positive customer service attitude.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2014
Dennis E Erskine
"Better than expected"
I chose this hotel since it seemed to be the only pet friendly hotel in Vicksburg. My previous experiences at LaQuinta locations across the country haven't been horrible so I booked a room here. VERY clean. I was very happy with the room since it was comfortable and clean. Staff seemed nice, I didn't have much need to interact. Overall, much better than expected and glad I stayed here
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Katie
This is the first time traveling with our dog. This hotel was so wonderful and our stay was very pleasant. Nice to have breakfast so we don't have to stop again. Daughter said the walls were thin as she could hear everything the gentleman said in the next room.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
CONS: Cable TV - did not have FoxNews or CNN (they said "they are working on it"); did not make the bed on Christmas (apparently it was supposed to be a "gift" to the employees who had to work on Christmas); locked us out of our room on the third day (de-activated our key) even though we had already paid for 3 nights; elevator shook and was noisy PROS: nice breakfast (lots of choices including fresh fruit, cereal, waffles); staff very pleasant (especially the "breakfast lady"); clean, non-smoking; close to highway, shopping, restaurants, tourist attractions and churches
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
JM
"Awesome staff!"
Amazing from check in to check out. Staff is exceptional.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2013
Lynn
"Travel for fun"
Very nice hotel. Location was excellent! Only draw back were the thin walls! Way do they build a nice hotel only to have paper thin walls?
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Rossman traveler
"very dog friendly"
our pet was very comfortable staying at this hotel staff made our pet very welcome
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
traveler
"excellent"
Could not have been better. Great employees clean room very nice Thanks
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013