All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here99 Saint Botolph St, Boston, MA, 02116, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Lovely gem near Hynes and Prudential Centers"
This is a small boutique type hotel, in a 4-5 story brownstone building. There is a quite small gym (just some free weights, one elliptical and one stationary bike), a small living-room like room for breakfast and snacks (which were out and available all day long), with a coffee/expresso/cappuccino maker. My room was relatively large sized, with nice but small bathroom, kitchenette which I used only for coffee making, a full-size refrigerator, a large desk and an in-room safe. The queen bed was comfortable. The view from my window was of other brownstones. The area was fairly quiet at night.
3 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Anne
"Very convenient location for a stay in Boston"
The rooms are very nice, however the walls are not very soundproof, and I could hear water running, toilets flushing, voices… A bit of a shame!
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"great hidden gem in back bay"
This hotel that looks like apartments is down the street from the biggest and nicest hotels in the back bay/copley area. The room was much bigger than what you would get at any of the big chain hotels and it had a full kitchen. The only downside is that there is no parking but there are plenty of lots nearby if you can't find parking on the street.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Lynn
"most hostile staff ever, do NOT book"
the staff was exceedingly rude and pushy. one particular (Ted) was unbelievably obnoxious and presumptuous. never been treated like that as a guest of a hotel, they should be in the healthcare business with their attitude towards customers. do NOT stay here, the colonnade is next door and a great value.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
"Awesome place to stay in Back Bay"
Great place to stay if you like walking around Back Bay. The Inn almost felt like a stylish dorm room. A fridge, 2 burner stove and microwave were in my room so I was able to get some groceries a block or two away. Two blocks up the street is the Prudential Center so great shoping there or if you walk down the way some you have high end shops and a few decent ones in there as well. I love the area this place is in. It's in a brownstone on a nice relativley quiet street. The Inn seems to almost be a building of condos turned into a hotel-type place. The keyless entry to my room and the building was awesome, especially since I got in monday morning a little after midnight. The only downside is there is no parking near the Inn however there are plenty of parking places in various ranges all over the place because Copley Square is such a popular shoping spot. I love this place so much I wish I could buy a condo here but Back Bay is super expensive so I'll just have to settle for staying at the Inn at St. Botolph...which I don't mind at all!
5 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
This was a business trip and this hotel proved to be a really choice for doing business in the Copley Plaza Prudential Tower area
1 night trip Jan 14, 2014
"Great getaway!"
It was unlike any hotel experience I had before, but it was great! The hotel communicated with me in advance to give me entry codes to building and my room as they have no front desk or check in. The rooms are awesome. Spacious, clean and have great extras like a kitchenette and fireplace. While there is no front desk, their staff is very helpful and friendly. Also give you 25% discount coupons for excellent restaurants in the area! I highly reccommend!!!!
1 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2013
"Lovely lovely lovely"
Great location near the T, lovely side street, beautiful room, immaculate condition, free wifi, comfy, and such a nice staff to make me feel at home. A repeater definitely for future Boston trips. What can I say but stay here!
Other trip May 23, 2012

"great stay"
great stay but a little loud. We stayed in a great room - nice bed, great kitchenette We got there, had a wonderful first night but no sleep on the second due to weird noises coming from the plumbing. I spoke to the lovely staff on reception and we were moved to a quieter room - great service but shame about the plumbing noises.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
"Super accomodation at a fantastic location!"
We really enjoyed the Inn. We felt like home in our suite and had everything we coudl need at our hands.
5 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"A superb find in Boston"
Been before would go back again. Great location next to Prudential Center easy walking distance of Boston Common, Newbury St close to train station etc. Hotel is lovely very well decorated,very clean, comfortable beds, nice linens, continental breakfast provided (along with tea and coffee available all day), cooking facilities in room along with full sized fridge freezer. And most of all good value too. Last time we stayed in a one bed suite which is like a small apartment and this time in a studio-both equally nice. Staff also very helpful we dined at Moo one of their affiliated restaurants (in their sister property XV Beacon) one night and they arranged for the XV Beacon hotel car to come and pick us up and bring us back to the hotel and we got a 25% discount on our meal. This really is a great find and a lovely little hotel. If you like a big fancy reception, a turn down service and waiters on tap this is not for you but don't overlook it -in all other ways it is a beautiful 5 star boutique hotel and you can still get maid service
Other trip Jan 30, 2013
C and M
"Ideal position .Looking forward to staying again.."
One of the best Hotels we have stayed at in the U.S.A.
3 night family trip Nov 9, 2012
"More like an apartment than a hotel"
We loved our recent stay at the Inn at St Botolph and it was a great place to finish our 4 week USA and Canada holiday. We enjoyed having the self sufficiency of our own kitchen and a separate bedroom and living area. The hotel has lots of exterior character but modern decor inside. The neighbourhood is great and full of consistent brownstone style houses. Location is brilliant just near the Prudential Centre so easy access to shops and restaurants. The T station is just around the corner so easy access to downtown, seaport, Harvard etc but we also found it good if you want to walk around Boston. Boylston and Newbury streets are not far and we also walked to the Common. Staff are really helpful when you need them but also give you plenty of privacy.
3 night trip Oct 9, 2012
Lenore
"The Inn is a Boston gem!"
Fantastic, innovative decor and location, free wifi and washing facilities make this a fantastic place to stay in Boston. I wish I could have stayed longer!
Other trip Sep 9, 2012
Leonie
"The Inn At St. Botolph"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Inn. It was clean and comfortable and for how little time I spent in the room it had everything I needed. The bathroom didn't have any counter space to set ammenitites on but it was workable. I found the daytime staff friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommed this hotel.
Other trip Aug 26, 2012
Greta

"地點極佳,周邊生活機能良好"
工作人員十分親切。地點很好,交通便利。房間設備完善,只是有時有點隔音上的問題。但整體而言還是相當滿意。
9 night business trip Jan 16, 2013
TW
"vicino a sede congressuale"
La stanza è molto bella. Molto efficiente il servizio di ingresso ed uscita dall' hotel con codici di accesso alla stanza che vengono inviati per mail e quindi con un ceck-in e check-out "automatici" senza dover passare da una reception. Per soggiorni di durata inferiore ad una settimana la stanza non viene pulita.
Other trip Jun 16, 2012
SE
Business trip Jul 2, 2012
DK

TripAdvisor reviews for The Inn At St Botolph

"The other reviews say it all!"
04/22/15 KanataCalgary Calgary
Location, comfort, service, convenience -The Inn at St. Botolph has it all! Moments from Prudential Center, the subway, Boylston, Fenway, Boston Common, Public Gardens, Newbury and tons of great restaurants. The office is very accommodating and with the keyless entry, kitchenette and on demand housekeeping you feel more like you are at home than in a hotel. We love the Back Bay and this part of the neighbourhood. The SW Corridor path is a great place for a stroll with the neighbours after dinner. Breakfast is a lovely selection of oatmeals, yogurts, juices, English muffins, bagels, espressos, teas and breakfast bars. The fitness Center, laundry and office services are a nice to have option as well. Our room was sandwiched between the front door and the elevator which I wouldn't recommend but it wasn't as noisy as I thought it may be....
"Superlative"
04/11/15 p0tter07 Chicago, Illinois
Stayed in a two bedroom suite for three days prior to heading to the Cape. Staff was amazing and accommodating to every need. Perfectly situated across from T stop. Minutes to Boston Common and other historic attractions via T. Directly across from Prudential Center and abundant dining. Short walk or pedicab to Fenway Park. Perfect location in Back Bay.
"Perfect Location, Considerate Service, Beautiful Accomodation"
03/16/15 Timothy M New York
It's one thing for an accommodation to respond to a request that you may have during your stay. It's completely another thing for them to preempt your needs before you even knew what you wanted. Our weekend plans involved transferring for the last night of our stay to a nearby property also manged by the Inn. Upon checkout of the Inn we asked to store our bags (nothing special there) until check in at the new property. On return at 3pm to move our bags, the desk told us that our things had already been moved to the new space. "You mean we don't have to move our things!??!!" On arrival in the new room, everything was laid out nicely and a bag of food that was included in our stored stuff was preserved in the refrigerator. We could also tell you all about the beauty of the rooms, the interesting lamps, and the quaint neighborhood right in the heart of the city. We could tell you all about that, but it just doesn't compare to the thoughtful service that this Inn provides. We can't wait to return!
"Amazing Rooms and Staff!"
03/15/15 David F Boston, Massachusetts
This place is excellent for anyone looking to get away for a night! The service is excellent and the rooms are beautiful! I stayed here for my birthday not too long ago and it was an excellent choice!
"Well-kept suites in the heart of Boston"
03/13/15 R R Houston, Texas
The inn is near Copley Square, green line T stop just around the corner (Prudential), good restaurants nearby, and all on one of Boston's quiet side streets. Rooms are updated, well appointed, and clean. My suite on the second floor had a sitting room with bay window and fireplace overlooking the snow-covered street. There was a small kitchenette with cooktop and fridge, 2 large flat screen TVs, and free wifi. The exercise space is very small and has limited equipment, but I find I walk so much when I visit Boston, this isn't a huge issue. I would definitely stay here again.
"The best place in Back Bay to stay !!!"
03/03/15 pmhopkins
My wife,who works in Prudential Center, and we have stayed at The Inn at least 5 times and we would be hard pressed if we had to stay any where else !!! The location is great,and shopping and restaurants abound. Walking is easy and the "T" is only a block away . The rooms are very comfortable and homey. The kitchenette is well equipped and if you bring your favorite brand of coffee,it's great to have in your room first thing in the morning without going out. Although the breakfast, provided is also both tasty and convenient downstairs in the lounge. If there are any other requirements during your stay,"Big Tom" Desisto,the manager, will move heaven and earth to arrange it for you. All the staff are helpful and friendly. I balked at writing this review, and told Tom, because I didn't want too many people to know about St.Botolph for fear that room availability would dry up. His words to me were,"that's what everybody says to me !" I would recommend these accommodations to anyone who loves a homey atmosphere.
"Perfect location!! "
02/23/15 Ashwini S
The inn is located at a fantastic location near the best restaurants and shops (very near to the prudential center) but on a quiet little street.A different kind of hotel where no staff greets you and just have to enter the code. Personally we liked the no reception approach. The room was beautiful with a nice little fireplace, a four poster bed and cute little kitchenette. One thing that was disappointing was the breakfast. It is very very minimal. Like other places it doesn't offer fresh fruit. The other downside is that there is no parking..but parking garages are available nearby. The staff are very helpful. Overall a practical cozy little inn and great value for money!
"An all around amazing experience"
02/18/15 Mike T New York City, New York
I was visiting Boston for a family function and decided to stay at The Inn At St. Boltoph and was absolutely blown away by my experience and do not think I can even express fully in words how perfect of a place it was but I will try. To start off, the location was beyond perfect. A 2 minute walk to the shops and resturants at the Prudential and Back Bay train station to explore the rest of the city. It sat on a quiet street which was great to give it a home-like feel while being in the center of one of the most happening cities in the country. The room was even better. Luxurious feeling while still being comfortable and warm a hard combination to find. It also had its own kitchen which was a nice bonus for people staying there on a little bit of extended stays. The part of the Inn that truly blew me away was the staff. They were beyond friendly and accommodating and were able to answer all my questions about the city in extensive detail. Their training and friendliness were through the roof and would make up for any downsides my stay had...if there were any downsides. All in all my experience and stay here was amazing and it is a shame that the ratings only max out at 5 stars. Would recommend this for any one every time!!!
"Neat Hotel Alternative"
02/16/15 Peter J New York City, New York
We were on a mixed business/visit friends trip and the St Botolph was near our friends place. The location, however, is great and we found the Copley and Prudential centers interesting diversions - cocktails at the bar at the top of the Prudential Center delivers an amazing view. The St Botolph is a bit of a do it yourself hotel but the rooms are all suites, quite spacious and very pleasant. I thought value for money was tremendous for such a good location and spacious accommodation.
"A great visit"
02/16/15 Jude O
This place is a real home from home. We visited during the freak blizzards of Feb 2015, and the hotel did so much to keep guests comfy...not least kindly offering an extra night gratis, on learning that our bus back to NYC was delayed by 24 hours. The rooms are very comfortable, and tastefully decorated. The fireplace is a most welcome addition in this weather. The staff went the extra mile when we needed ice (yes, even through the snow, we wanted a cold drink...) - and were always more than pleasant with a willingness to offer advice at any time. I'll definitely return if/when back in Boston!