All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
99 Saint Botolph St, Boston, MA, 02116, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8
"Lovely gem near Hynes and Prudential Centers"
This is a small boutique type hotel, in a 4-5 story brownstone building. There is a quite small gym (just some free weights, one elliptical and one stationary bike), a small living-room like room for breakfast and snacks (which were out and available all day long), with a coffee/expresso/cappuccino maker. My room was relatively large sized, with nice but small bathroom, kitchenette which I used only for coffee making, a full-size refrigerator, a large desk and an in-room safe. The queen bed was comfortable. The view from my window was of other brownstones. The area was fairly quiet at night.
3 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Anne
"Very convenient location for a stay in Boston"
The rooms are very nice, however the walls are not very soundproof, and I could hear water running, toilets flushing, voices… A bit of a shame!
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"great hidden gem in back bay"
This hotel that looks like apartments is down the street from the biggest and nicest hotels in the back bay/copley area. The room was much bigger than what you would get at any of the big chain hotels and it had a full kitchen. The only downside is that there is no parking but there are plenty of lots nearby if you can't find parking on the street.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Lynn
"most hostile staff ever, do NOT book"
the staff was exceedingly rude and pushy. one particular (Ted) was unbelievably obnoxious and presumptuous. never been treated like that as a guest of a hotel, they should be in the healthcare business with their attitude towards customers. do NOT stay here, the colonnade is next door and a great value.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
"Awesome place to stay in Back Bay"
Great place to stay if you like walking around Back Bay. The Inn almost felt like a stylish dorm room. A fridge, 2 burner stove and microwave were in my room so I was able to get some groceries a block or two away. Two blocks up the street is the Prudential Center so great shoping there or if you walk down the way some you have high end shops and a few decent ones in there as well. I love the area this place is in. It's in a brownstone on a nice relativley quiet street. The Inn seems to almost be a building of condos turned into a hotel-type place. The keyless entry to my room and the building was awesome, especially since I got in monday morning a little after midnight. The only downside is there is no parking near the Inn however there are plenty of parking places in various ranges all over the place because Copley Square is such a popular shoping spot. I love this place so much I wish I could buy a condo here but Back Bay is super expensive so I'll just have to settle for staying at the Inn at St. Botolph...which I don't mind at all!
5 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
This was a business trip and this hotel proved to be a really choice for doing business in the Copley Plaza Prudential Tower area
1 night trip Jan 14, 2014
"Great getaway!"
It was unlike any hotel experience I had before, but it was great! The hotel communicated with me in advance to give me entry codes to building and my room as they have no front desk or check in. The rooms are awesome. Spacious, clean and have great extras like a kitchenette and fireplace. While there is no front desk, their staff is very helpful and friendly. Also give you 25% discount coupons for excellent restaurants in the area! I highly reccommend!!!!
1 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2013

"great stay"
great stay but a little loud. We stayed in a great room - nice bed, great kitchenette We got there, had a wonderful first night but no sleep on the second due to weird noises coming from the plumbing. I spoke to the lovely staff on reception and we were moved to a quieter room - great service but shame about the plumbing noises.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
"Super accomodation at a fantastic location!"
We really enjoyed the Inn. We felt like home in our suite and had everything we coudl need at our hands.
5 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"A superb find in Boston"
Been before would go back again. Great location next to Prudential Center easy walking distance of Boston Common, Newbury St close to train station etc. Hotel is lovely very well decorated,very clean, comfortable beds, nice linens, continental breakfast provided (along with tea and coffee available all day), cooking facilities in room along with full sized fridge freezer. And most of all good value too. Last time we stayed in a one bed suite which is like a small apartment and this time in a studio-both equally nice. Staff also very helpful we dined at Moo one of their affiliated restaurants (in their sister property XV Beacon) one night and they arranged for the XV Beacon hotel car to come and pick us up and bring us back to the hotel and we got a 25% discount on our meal. This really is a great find and a lovely little hotel. If you like a big fancy reception, a turn down service and waiters on tap this is not for you but don't overlook it -in all other ways it is a beautiful 5 star boutique hotel and you can still get maid service
Other trip Jan 30, 2013
C and M
"Ideal position .Looking forward to staying again.."
One of the best Hotels we have stayed at in the U.S.A.
3 night family trip Nov 9, 2012
"More like an apartment than a hotel"
We loved our recent stay at the Inn at St Botolph and it was a great place to finish our 4 week USA and Canada holiday. We enjoyed having the self sufficiency of our own kitchen and a separate bedroom and living area. The hotel has lots of exterior character but modern decor inside. The neighbourhood is great and full of consistent brownstone style houses. Location is brilliant just near the Prudential Centre so easy access to shops and restaurants. The T station is just around the corner so easy access to downtown, seaport, Harvard etc but we also found it good if you want to walk around Boston. Boylston and Newbury streets are not far and we also walked to the Common. Staff are really helpful when you need them but also give you plenty of privacy.
3 night trip Oct 9, 2012
Lenore
"The Inn is a Boston gem!"
Fantastic, innovative decor and location, free wifi and washing facilities make this a fantastic place to stay in Boston. I wish I could have stayed longer!
Other trip Sep 9, 2012

SE

TripAdvisor reviews for The Inn At St Botolph

"Spacious!"
08/20/15 GaryMc305 Melbourne, Australia
Great location in the back Bay Area. Close to restaurants, Fenway and the T. Rooms are very large and nicely decorated. Wifi is excellent and they have laundry facilities that are very reasonably priced. Breakfast is available downstairs and is adequate. Staff are friendly and provide great insight into Boston and surrounds. Would stay here again.
"Location, great place & friendly staff"
08/19/15 BTV7061 Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
We enjoyed our stay at the Inn. The staff was so friendly and the room was great. A lot bigger than we expected. It even had a kitchenette. Never expected that of a Bed and Breakfast. The location was great .... Just a few steps from the Prudential with great shopping. The reflecting pool was there also. Snacks with coffee, tea, water, juices, etc were available all day. This place is a real find in Boston!!!! We will stay again for sure.
"Great Bed & Breakfast"
08/19/15 Bill V Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
The Inn at St. Boltolph in downtown Boston is a great place to spend a few days in this destination city. The Bed& Breakfast is conveniently located near the center of town in the trendy Copley Plaza district. The prices are competitive and the rooms are spacious and well appointed with lots of amenities. The staff was very attentive, especially the night clerk (Alicia) who was quite helpful in our use of the computer to print out our boarding pass fro the next day's flight. A very nice stay here. With modern technology in place, you don't even need a room key as you are given a code to "come and go" without opening a lock. The selections for breakfast are a bit limited -bagels, English muffins ,and cereal. Otherwise, a nice stay.
"Perfect location & amenities"
08/06/15 Jennifer J
The Inn is located on a quiet street just steps away from Newbury shops, the T, the Prudential Center, the universities and museums, and the awesome Star Market. The space is quite large for Boston, and the small kitchen is an incredible boon for business travelers who are working on projects in between stolen moments of tourism. The room was full of light, well-designed for space, and nicely decorated. (On-site laundry is a wonderful amenity!) Staff are friendly, helpful, and well-informed. The keyless entry is a terrific feature. Having stayed at the nearby Marriott Copley Plaza for a conference in the past, I must say that St. Botolph is now my first and only choice in Boston.
"So happy there was 'room at the inn'!"
08/04/15 JezziJo Toronto, Canada
Glad we lucked out getting a room during a busy long weekend in Boston. We loved everything about this place. The location was perfect - close to subway, trolley, shopping, restaurants, sights in Back Bay. We went to Fenway and the subway ride was quick & close. The room was great too - the living room area and kitchen was a big bonus. Breakfast was perfect - we could grab what we wanted from the lounge, come back to the room and chill out and plan our day. Parking was convenient and relatively cheap in comparison to the larger chain hotels. My only quibble was the bed was a bit too hard for our liking - we were in the downstairs room - not sure if the other rooms had upgraded the bed after reading reviews on here about soft beds. Not the case for us. But that was very minor - the staff was superb and it really felt like it was a home away from home. Will definitely return on our next visit to Boston!
"Friendly..helpful staff. Best location. Awesome rooms..."
08/03/15 Tina F Westmoreland, New Hampshire
What did I like best about St. Botolph's Inn? Everything!! Friendly and helpful staff, apartment style rooms with all the amenities and the best location. One short block to the Prudential Center and the green line. I didn't have the energy for the fitness center but it looks nice. The lounge near the office has coffees and specialty teas (I'm a Davids Tea fan) and a nice variety of breakfast items: oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, bagels, juice. I love spending time in Boston and staying at St. Botolph's Inn. A perfect place to unwind after a busy day in the city!
"Serious problem"
07/25/15 richardddddd
Nice rooms and great location but neither the website nor the manager who checked us in bothered to mention that this hotel does not make up your room or provide fresh towels unless you specifically ask them to do so. For $360 per night? Really? This is appalling. Even a Motel 6 makes up their guests' rooms every day.
"A Gem and a Great Find"
07/10/15 Sue M Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Perfect location for us; boutique hotel; very private and rooms are more than adequate, very comfortable and all the amenities we could ask for..... and have kitchenettes which was great. Brownstone and really lovely. Rooms are modern and pristine. Downstairs they have a continental breakfast for their guests as well as a work out room. I would recommend this place again and again and again and we hope to go back there ourselves.
"lovely alternative to chain hotel"
07/08/15 msingMaryland Maryland
previous reviews say it all. 2 adults and 2 elementary school boys. they slept in the 'living room' of the suite in a high quality inflatable bed. we were here b/c we wanted a suite style hotel. the big chains were booked. i am glad this worked out - a better, more 'personal' choice. 1. the breakfast is cereal, bagels, muffins, yogurt, milk, juice, bananas and granola bars 2. the nespresso machine rocks and there are about 10 loose teas for you to try. ask about them - they are behind a cupboard 3. BYOB and use the kitchen for a nice dinner in.! 4. note they have a strict 'pay upfront' policy with a very un-generous cancellation policy. didn't like that. 5. we were there 3 nights. enjoy! Enjoy!
"Great "Apartment" Inn"
07/07/15 Rooker99 Winston-SAlem, NC
My wife and I spent two nights at the Inn June, 2015. Rooms was on 4th floor. Clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff was very helpful, but not intrusive.. The location was great. Short walk to the Prudential Center. The manager, Tom, was very helpful.