All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here99 Saint Botolph St, Boston, MA, 02116, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Lovely gem near Hynes and Prudential Centers"
This is a small boutique type hotel, in a 4-5 story brownstone building. There is a quite small gym (just some free weights, one elliptical and one stationary bike), a small living-room like room for breakfast and snacks (which were out and available all day long), with a coffee/expresso/cappuccino maker. My room was relatively large sized, with nice but small bathroom, kitchenette which I used only for coffee making, a full-size refrigerator, a large desk and an in-room safe. The queen bed was comfortable. The view from my window was of other brownstones. The area was fairly quiet at night.
3 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Anne
"Very convenient location for a stay in Boston"
The rooms are very nice, however the walls are not very soundproof, and I could hear water running, toilets flushing, voices… A bit of a shame!
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"great hidden gem in back bay"
This hotel that looks like apartments is down the street from the biggest and nicest hotels in the back bay/copley area. The room was much bigger than what you would get at any of the big chain hotels and it had a full kitchen. The only downside is that there is no parking but there are plenty of lots nearby if you can't find parking on the street.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Lynn
"most hostile staff ever, do NOT book"
the staff was exceedingly rude and pushy. one particular (Ted) was unbelievably obnoxious and presumptuous. never been treated like that as a guest of a hotel, they should be in the healthcare business with their attitude towards customers. do NOT stay here, the colonnade is next door and a great value.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
"Awesome place to stay in Back Bay"
Great place to stay if you like walking around Back Bay. The Inn almost felt like a stylish dorm room. A fridge, 2 burner stove and microwave were in my room so I was able to get some groceries a block or two away. Two blocks up the street is the Prudential Center so great shoping there or if you walk down the way some you have high end shops and a few decent ones in there as well. I love the area this place is in. It's in a brownstone on a nice relativley quiet street. The Inn seems to almost be a building of condos turned into a hotel-type place. The keyless entry to my room and the building was awesome, especially since I got in monday morning a little after midnight. The only downside is there is no parking near the Inn however there are plenty of parking places in various ranges all over the place because Copley Square is such a popular shoping spot. I love this place so much I wish I could buy a condo here but Back Bay is super expensive so I'll just have to settle for staying at the Inn at St. Botolph...which I don't mind at all!
5 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
This was a business trip and this hotel proved to be a really choice for doing business in the Copley Plaza Prudential Tower area
1 night trip Jan 14, 2014
"Great getaway!"
It was unlike any hotel experience I had before, but it was great! The hotel communicated with me in advance to give me entry codes to building and my room as they have no front desk or check in. The rooms are awesome. Spacious, clean and have great extras like a kitchenette and fireplace. While there is no front desk, their staff is very helpful and friendly. Also give you 25% discount coupons for excellent restaurants in the area! I highly reccommend!!!!
1 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2013

"great stay"
great stay but a little loud. We stayed in a great room - nice bed, great kitchenette We got there, had a wonderful first night but no sleep on the second due to weird noises coming from the plumbing. I spoke to the lovely staff on reception and we were moved to a quieter room - great service but shame about the plumbing noises.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
"Super accomodation at a fantastic location!"
We really enjoyed the Inn. We felt like home in our suite and had everything we coudl need at our hands.
5 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"A superb find in Boston"
Been before would go back again. Great location next to Prudential Center easy walking distance of Boston Common, Newbury St close to train station etc. Hotel is lovely very well decorated,very clean, comfortable beds, nice linens, continental breakfast provided (along with tea and coffee available all day), cooking facilities in room along with full sized fridge freezer. And most of all good value too. Last time we stayed in a one bed suite which is like a small apartment and this time in a studio-both equally nice. Staff also very helpful we dined at Moo one of their affiliated restaurants (in their sister property XV Beacon) one night and they arranged for the XV Beacon hotel car to come and pick us up and bring us back to the hotel and we got a 25% discount on our meal. This really is a great find and a lovely little hotel. If you like a big fancy reception, a turn down service and waiters on tap this is not for you but don't overlook it -in all other ways it is a beautiful 5 star boutique hotel and you can still get maid service
Other trip Jan 30, 2013
C and M
"Ideal position .Looking forward to staying again.."
One of the best Hotels we have stayed at in the U.S.A.
3 night family trip Nov 9, 2012
"More like an apartment than a hotel"
We loved our recent stay at the Inn at St Botolph and it was a great place to finish our 4 week USA and Canada holiday. We enjoyed having the self sufficiency of our own kitchen and a separate bedroom and living area. The hotel has lots of exterior character but modern decor inside. The neighbourhood is great and full of consistent brownstone style houses. Location is brilliant just near the Prudential Centre so easy access to shops and restaurants. The T station is just around the corner so easy access to downtown, seaport, Harvard etc but we also found it good if you want to walk around Boston. Boylston and Newbury streets are not far and we also walked to the Common. Staff are really helpful when you need them but also give you plenty of privacy.
3 night trip Oct 9, 2012
Lenore
"The Inn is a Boston gem!"
Fantastic, innovative decor and location, free wifi and washing facilities make this a fantastic place to stay in Boston. I wish I could have stayed longer!
Other trip Sep 9, 2012
Leonie
"The Inn At St. Botolph"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Inn. It was clean and comfortable and for how little time I spent in the room it had everything I needed. The bathroom didn't have any counter space to set ammenitites on but it was workable. I found the daytime staff friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommed this hotel.
Other trip Aug 26, 2012
Greta

"地點極佳,周邊生活機能良好"
工作人員十分親切。地點很好,交通便利。房間設備完善,只是有時有點隔音上的問題。但整體而言還是相當滿意。
9 night business trip Jan 16, 2013
TW
"vicino a sede congressuale"
La stanza è molto bella. Molto efficiente il servizio di ingresso ed uscita dall' hotel con codici di accesso alla stanza che vengono inviati per mail e quindi con un ceck-in e check-out "automatici" senza dover passare da una reception. Per soggiorni di durata inferiore ad una settimana la stanza non viene pulita.
Other trip Jun 16, 2012
SE
Business trip Jul 2, 2012
DK

TripAdvisor reviews for The Inn At St Botolph

"Great Location, original brownstone building"
05/31/15 tallowbeach
Certainly a great location for walking around Boston. Handy to shops and lots of rest/bars etc. within 10 min walk. Apartment has been renovated and at the front top room, is very sunny and pleasant. it was one of the larger rooms. However, the sound proofing was not good and we could hear people in the room next door, and they us!!!! which meant we could use the tv late. not too much of a problem though. the bathroom is all new, but quite small and difficult to get under the shower, as it is huge showerhead but too close to the wall!!! more room to hang towels would be appreciated as the towels are not changed each day, and need not be if you can hang them to dry!! Keyless entry felt quite strange, but it worked well. like a boutigue hotel without having any human contact. Bed very comfortable.
"Super hotel, super service, super location"
05/30/15 michaeljroy Northampton, Massachusetts
This was a trendy boutique hotel right in the city. But because it was one block off the main road, it seems like the burbs...very quiet. Super friendly when asking questions before booking and really like the modern room furnishing. And so convenient to my meetings downtown. And great sushi across the street!
"Home from home"
05/29/15 john592 London, United Kingdom
This really felt like home from home. The location is very convenient, near to the T Green Line. The area is full of atmospheric, residential streets and there is the Prudential Center for shops and services. We had a comfortable suite with excellent Wi-Fi included. The set-up is different in that you pay in full on booking (which did worry me a little) but then there are no extras to settle at the end. The ‘access by code’ system works very well. There’s no 24 hour receptionist but there is an office that is staffed with very helpful people all day and until pretty late. Breakfast was continental, i.e. nothing hot, but there was plenty to start the day. Wide range of other visitors, business people, or people travelling, young or old. A quiet location and a quiet hotel. Recommended.
"great place to stay"
05/28/15 chenting0328 San Gabriel, California
I spent three days in this wonderful hotel, the price was reasonable, and it's really clean. if you travel with your family, I recommend this Inn for you to choose. you can cook and make your own food for your kids if they can not stand American food. I like this place, and will come choose again when I go to Washington next time.
"Great spot in Boston"
05/28/15 282alexandriab Boston, Massachusetts
The Inn at St. Botolph was the perfect spot for a surprise staycation I planned for my husband! We live in Boston but wanted to experience a different neighborhood! The Inn is conveniently located, and it's easy to get to Back Bay and the South End! I love the keyless entry; it helped us feel like we really "lived" there instead of feeling like an intrusion. The room was impeccably decorated and the street was quiet, away from the hustle and bustle of the city streets!
"A great choice in Back Bay/South End"
05/26/15 michaelnU7586OW Hopkinton, Massachusetts
The Inn was comfortable, inviting and had a great location. We had options to eat out, get take out to eat in or to cook ourselves. The kitchenette featured a full fridge, stove, microwave, and coffee maker plus all glass ware, cutlery, service ware, pots/pans, cook ware, etc. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was well stocked with towels. Across the street is a 7-11 convenience store, and Shaws supermarket is a short walk away. We greatly enjoyed the lack of having to officially check in and check out at a desk. That freedom was so minor, but we liked it. Although there is no parking at the Inn itself, there are a lot of parking garages nearby. The Inn is very convenient to the T. Love this place.
"Great weekend get-a-way!"
05/25/15 Adam C
Spent the weekend with my girlfriend and couldn't have asked for a better stay! Extremely friendly staff and the room was prefect. The location was key for us to get to everything fairly quickly. Definitely recommend and looking forward to coming back!
"In town for graduation."
05/22/15 jamesfE7410WB WESTMINSTER
Our stay was pleasant. Nice to be off main street and in a neighborhood setting, but still be near everything we needed. Only complaint was that one of the chairs in the living area was very uncomfortable - no padding or cushioning.
"Perfect boutique Inn"
05/22/15 John S Huntsville, Alabama
Great location, my to go place when in Boston, couple of minutes walk to Prudential center, but in a quaint Brownstone neighborhood. Staff was very helpful, they let me check in early. Suite was great, wonderful views, although could use a little updating.
"Great place for a family visit to Boston"
05/22/15 Anthony M Chicago, United States
Situated at the edge of the Back Bay and the South End, St. Botolph's provides great location at a great price. The capacious rooms include kitchens, making it an ideal place for a family visit to Boston. It runs on minimal staff, so don't expect the amenities of a large hotel, but the staff were attentive and you can't beat the price.