All hotels in Asheville, North Carolina, United States of America
11 Boston Way, Asheville, NC, 28803, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
    4.8
"Romantic getaway"
Great room and staff was excellent. Highly recommend
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2016
"High end cozy!"
Great weekend away for us. Wanted to see Biltmore. Loved the friendliness of hotel staff, the room was great! Loved the soaking tub and tile shower. The only MINOR inconvenience to us was frequent ambulances passed by due to nearby hospital. But we otherwise LOVED and would like to go back.
3 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
Ryan
"Absolute Perfection"
My wife and have gone to Asheville every December for the last 20 years and we love the Grand Bohemian. The property is beautiful and the staff is amazing. My wife worked with the Ritz-Carlton and I have to say that her standards are uncompromising and that had rubbed off on me. I will never stay anywhere else in Asheville.
3 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
"Traffic Noise Means You won't Sleep"
2nd floor room was beautiful but traffic noise was so loud we could not sleep starting around 5:30am. Also train went by around 3am also woke us up. Incredible decor though and great food. However, when we went to the restaurant my wife slipped on grease on the floor as we were walked back to our table. She wrenched her back and no one seemed to even care. Not even an apology. Told manager next day and he didn't care either. Breakfast in the room was 30 minutes late and they brought no water with the breakfast so we had to pay the $5 for the bottled water. Small thing but still annoying. We usually stay at the Inn at Biltmore and will probably go back there. Great looking hotel but just not a relaxing stay.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
This was our first trip to Asheville. We are from Mississippi, so we were clueless about where to stay. After researching hotels in the area and seeing pictures, we decided on the Grand Bohemian. Whoever decorated this hotel managed to make it rustic, elegant, and modern all at the same time. It is exquisitely designed. No detail was overlooked. We were upgraded to a suite, which was super spacious and luxurious but also very comfortable and cozy. The service was top notch, and the staff were friendly and helpful. Leaving the room was a struggle every morning, as the bed was so comfortable. We had a couple's hot stone massage that was so relaxing and well worth the money. It's not within walking distance of downtown, but there are plenty of restaurants and shopping in Biltmore Village just a few blocks away. We couldn't have been happier with our stay and look forward to returning.
3 night romance trip Nov 15, 2015
Russell
Awesome dining at the hotel...it is a must when in town! Great area for walking to shopping and area fine dining.
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
"Charming in Asheville"
Lovely and charming hotel! The lobby is a wonderful place to relax. I was able to get a glass of wine from the adjacent restaurant and sit in the front of the fire and work. Really nice. The rooms are comfortable and updated. I will be back. thanks!
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2015
Beverly
"The best hotel in Ashville"
Great stay the customer service was outstanding and everything was perfect. The in hotel spa was amazing and not to bad in price either. Well worth the money i will be back with my girlfriend again soon.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Brooks
"If a hotel could be paradise ... this would be it."
Located at entrance of Biltmore Estate, this hotel reflects the ambience and grandeur of Biltmore. It is located in Biltmore Village with exceptional opportunity for unique shopping experiences and close enough to Asheville to take in its artsy atmosphere in addition to the main attraction of Biltmore, itself. Exquisite attention to detail in both design and service. Can't say enough good things about this hotel.
4 night trip with friends Sep 17, 2015
"nice hotel"
I returned to stay at this hotel because I enjoyed the lobby it was more like a hunting lodge feel, which I liked very much.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
What a wonderful place to stay They were very nice and friendly We had every thing we needed Wonderful town Beautiful hotel
1 night trip with friends Aug 18, 2015
janet
"Very nice"
Nice room , nice bar , kind of an older clientele . But very pleasant altogether!!
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
jean-pierre
"Nice hotel-great for train lovers"
This hotel was too close to several trains that passed during the night. The TV did not work on ABC on July 20, 2015-but it may have been the networks problem.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"A Place to Relax"
Quick stop on the way home to relax and visit the Biltmore. The accommodations were excellent. The tub and bath were luxurious. Breakfast in bed capped the night off. Thanks to the entire team.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Awesome champagne on arrival. Great friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Drive to the Next One..."
Location nice among Biltmore village but I will book one of the other hotels within a 30 second ride next time. Hotel rooms nice but not family friendly. Bathroom arrangement strange and offers no privacy. Parking is valet only (add on charges) and restaurant is also expensive. Not worth the money.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
paul
"Was expecting more"
Pretentious hotel with corny decor. The only thing you get for $220 a night is a bed (with a view of a parking lot and a warehouse) and (slow) wi-fi, everything else has a price tag on it. The wi-fi password was nowhere to be found in the room and I had to call the front desk to get it.
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
"The Grand Bohemian - A very pleasant stay."
My wife and I were traveling to see Asheville and the Biltmore Estate. We selected the Grand Bohemian based on our survey of the Hotels available on www.hotels.com, and we decided to move up scale in price and quality from our normal hotel selection. We enjoyed the stay at the Grand Bohemian (which is about 6 yrs old). The rooms were spacious and well appointed, and the art displayed throughout the hotel made the stay interesting. The staff was very courteous and friendly. We recommend the hotel to anyone who wishes to spend more for a top quality hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
ROBERT
"Nice rooms, great bellmen but overpriced food."
Highest price room service menus I have ever seen. Stay at the Waldorf Astoria for lower prices and better service. This is Asheville not Manhattan. Every thing in the room had a price tag on it. I saw this once at a Country Inn and Suites but I thought that was due to the clientele taking the towels.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Tstorm
"Best kept secret in Asheville"
We stay at this hotel every year when we bring our kids to summer camp in the mountains. The kids and I absolutely LOVE the rooms. We've stayed at luxury hotels all over the world, but these rooms are our favorite. You feel like you're at home, not in a hotel room. There's cool music playing in your room upon entry. Luxurious bedding, large, oversize tubs (I usually don't use hotel tubs, but these are clean and amazing). And they also have - overhead lighting (which no hotels ever have). The decor is a spa-like, relaxing vibe. I love this hotel. Can't say enough nice things about it and the staff. Every detail is taken care of. Do yourself a favor and try it!
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"An Experience Like No Other!"
Every piece of furniture and accoutrement in the hotel is an antique. The style was described to me as an "Old, Bavarian hunting lodge", and that is the precise environment you have once you walk into the place. Upon entering, the peaceful sense that you experience was in part due to the candles en-wrap the whole hotel keeps you in a pleasant mood. Also, the spa was fantastic. After an hour and a half relaxation massage I felt like a new man. FYI, get two or three of the enhancements with your massage. They are so worth it. I could use that in my life on a daily basis, but alas, I am a mere man with a shallow wallet. But the experience through my three day, two night stay was an experience that will never forget.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Breck
they have rooms in another building across the hotel , that's were they put us. needless to say it wasn't what we expected. the service was below average
3 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
raul
"Eclectic hotel in a great locale"
Our stay at the Grand Bohemian was terrific. The staff was great. The rooms are beautiful. There were some police sirens nearby that weren't so nice. Otherwise, a nice hotel.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
Jean
"Nice change from standard hotels"
Nice hotel with a different feel. Everyone seemed really pleasant and was close to the Biltmore, where we were going.
2 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Awesome experience, great rooms and great staff, would stay there again
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Great Experience"
Hotel was very nice with great group of employees
2 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"Tons of character"
It was this beautiful hotel that looked like it was plucked out of a novel in the 1800s. A lot of attention to detail in the decor. The rooms were very comfortable. The one thing my traveling companions and I would have changed is the lack of real doors within the room, as in to the bathroom, to the toilet area, etc. Curtains and glass doors were stylish, but not suitable. The staff was incredible and very helpful.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
"Top Spot for a Romantic Get Away"
Our second honeymoon got delayed 50 years, and the hotel fulfilled our expectations. If you can imagine a place that anticipates your every need, this is it. The Bohemian was the perfect place to celebrate our anniversary.
3 night romance trip May 30, 2015
We stayed here for our 20th wedding anniversary and loved it. Supper sexy and classy decor and atmosphere.Lounge music through out hotel and in room.Outstanding food at Red Stag.will come back again, loved the place! Great location and walking distance to dining and shops.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Zane
"LOVE!"
gorgeous stay - beautifully appointed facility in a great location. just sorry I couldn't stay longer!! i will be back...
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"First Anniversary Getaway"
Absolutely fell in love with this hotel! I have always wanted to stay there and so glad we chose this hotel for our first anniversary. The bed and pillows were the best we have slept on (I really would like to know what kind of mattress and pillows those were) and the soaking tub was wonderful! We can't wait to come back! Thanks for a perfect stay!
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Great place!"
We stayed here to go to the Biltmore. It was just outside the gate. The service was impeccable and friendly. It's in walking distance of great restaurants, shopping, and even a brewery.
2 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
"Awesome Hotel!"
My husband and I truly enjoyed our weekend getaway at this lovely boutique hotel. The room was sumptuous, with a large, soaker tub and a walk-in shower. The bed was very comfortable (and I'm picky). We ate dinner at the Stag Grille, which was absolutely fabulous. I am gluten free, and there were many dinner choices for me. Delicious! We were very close to Asheville and the surrounding area. The staff was very accomodating and pleasant. It was lovely to get a glass of champagne upon arrival. Great weekend!
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Kristen
World-class! Phenomenal! Top three hotels I've ever stayed in! Highly recommend!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Wonderful hotel.It provides every amenity you could possibly think of.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Phil
"Very nice hotel in Biltmore Village"
My husband and I have stayed at this hotel 2 times and absolutely love it! It gives you easy access to the shops and restaurants in Biltmore Village as well as easy access to the Biltmore Estate, if you wish to tour it. Asheville downtown is only a couple of miles away and the blueridge parkway with trailheads for hiking is close by. The hotel restaurant serves local bison and elk and has a very romantic atmosphere with live music in the bar and lounge. Great getaway in the mountains!
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Highly recommended!"
Great value for the money. A fabulous place to stay.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Pet friendly hotel close to Biltmore Mansion."
My family, including 3 kids and our dog stayed after spending the day at Biltmore. Everyone was so friendly and helpful and so welcoming of our 40 lb. Visla puppy. The rooms were beautifully decorated, clean and very comfortable.
"Spring getaway with family"
We loved this beautiful hotel. Designer details and lovely decor, friendly staff, and great restaurant. Would recommend without hesitation.
Angela
"Great hotel for a Biltmore visit"
First, great location. Close to town and in the village. The staff was so friendly, everyone had a smile on their faces and said a nice hello. The decor is just fun! My kids loved it. Our room was quiet and made for a nice restful night. We would stay here again!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Antlers Everywhere"
The hotel was done in the manner of a hunting lodge, which we both appreciated. With all the antlers, artwork and hides, it was very out-of-the-ordinary. The king room was in the lodge across the street and was detailed for comfort and convenience. We especially appreciated the blackout curtains on the windows and separating the bathroom from the bed area. We could turn the bathroom lights to their lowest setting on the rheostat, then pull the curtains and have a very unobtrusive night light. Very thoughtfully done. The front desk staff and valets were very friendly and helpful. There were newspapers, coffee service and a bowl of fruit in the common area. The only problem was not with the hotel itself but with the traffic lights. If you stay in the building across the street, the light cycle is very long and the crossing signal is brief. So you can get your exercise by dashing across the street.
2 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
"Loved this place!!"
We had a great time and loved the hotel!! The hot chocolate in the lobby was a great bonus, so yummy every day after coming in from a chilly walk outside.
3 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Allison
"Beautiful experience"
We celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary here thanks to our daughter and son-in-law. From the moment we arrived to departure we were treated like royalty! The staff was gracious and so welcoming. Our room was upgraded and it was beautiful with special amenities like Starbucks coffee and a Bose radio. The hotel was elegant in the style of a European hunting lodge with gorgeous furnishings and chandeliers. We had a grand time!
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Okay"
I made a reservation for my husband and I including our 7 year old son. The room they put us in was right next to the employee entrance for the reception room. There was a wedding while we were there so all night we heard music and servers coming in and out. The hotel could not move us as they were sold out. The reservation stated we were with a child so I was not happy trying to get him to go to sleep until 11. The hotel did give us half off that night but I think they should of comped the whole night as we were there 3 nights.
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Beth
"Enjoyed Our Stay"
The Grand Bohemian exceeded our expectations. Very clean, great service, and funky, upscale decor. Huge soaking tub and comfy king size bed. Really enjoyed our stay.
3 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
Karissa
"Excellent stay"
Excellent hotel and service. Gorgeous newly redone rooms with a lodge theme. Stayed with my spouse for one night and really enjoyed it. Across the street from the entrance to Biltmore and minutes from downtown Asheville. Definitely try out the Red Stag restaurant in the hotel while you're there!
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Anthony
"Cozy and spa-like retreat for business or pleasure"
Beautiful rooms with a lodge environment that makes it warm and coZy. Very friendly valets who did a great service and the registration staff were very attentive when I arrived before my room was ready. There are no ATMs in the area but fortunately they have one in the hotel! Life saver. And since they have a spa, there are lots of candles everywhere which makes it feel like a resort instead of just a hotel. Also, my female colleague and I loved how there were hand scrubs in the ladies room that we could use for free! Little details that were a nice touch. They apparently have great sink-in bath tubs but I got one with a shower and it was huge with a great waterfall head. Again, made you feel like you were staying at a spa. I was only there one night but it was incredibly relaxing. Only thing to be aware of is that it is quite seasonal so the bar and restaurant close quite early on slow nights (I think 10pm for restaurant and 12am for bar).
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Rachel
"Business in Asheville"
Gorgeous Hotel, art work, antiques. Great food and atmosphere. First class
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
business travel
"Anniversary to remember!"
Wonderful romantic weekend away celebrating our anniversary. This is our second stay and we are impressed each time! We love the location and ambiance. We will be back!
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Lillian
"Biltmore"
The Hotel was better than I could ever expected. The restaurant was first class and food was great.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015