All hotels in Wyoming, Michigan, United States of America
2150 Metro Lane SW, Wyoming, MI, 49519, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"family weekend"
The hotel had nice rooms and was very clean. The breakfast was very good. Jamie did a great job on cleaning our room and left us a nice note about shark week. She new my son liked sharks after seeing his stuffed animals. I would highly recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
shelley
"Remarkable"
What a lovely place! Loved our visit. We will be returning.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Beautiful, roomy and comfortable"
Our room was huge, and had a wonderful, comfy couch that felt like home. I nestled in the corner and wished I had a throw then,voila - I noticed a cozy blanket all rolled up and waiting for me. Perfect!
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Anna M
"Family fun"
Nice room, very comfortable beds, clean pool and workout room. Breakfast was good but the dinner we ordered was not. Good wifi.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Allison
I was very impressed with this hotel. Staff was very polite and professional. Breakfast buffet was amazing!! Check in and check out was simple. Kids loved the pool. The neighborhood was great, just a few miles away from the mall and great resturants. We stayed overnight for a cheerleading competition and was very happy with everything. I have no complaints at all. The beds were very comfortable, hotel was quiet, we all slept great!! Highly recommend this hotel :)
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Teri
"Disappointed breakfast"
My only complaint is about breakfast. They didn't refill anything 15 minutes before the time was done. I stayed on a weekend and it was busy. If you offer breakfast you really should keep it stocked until your end time.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"helpful and friendly staff!"
The staff was very friendly and super helpful. We checked in right before having to get dressed for a wedding, and I forgot shoe polish. Oh no. And my fiance forgot a dress shirt. They gave me shoe polish, printed off directions for the closest target store and off we went.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Andrea
"A pleasant trip."
It was a little hard to find Motel. It was like they didnt want any one to find them. Maybe they will put up some signs soon. Very nice room and all employees were polite. I would stay there again.
2 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Kenneth
"Exceptional staff"
The staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. They made the trip very easy. This brand is great especially for business travelers
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
Merle
"good hotel"
Nice no problem
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
Kent
"Hyatt Place - Wyoming, MI"
I would not rate this hotel very high. I used a 3rd party booking service (which I NEVER plan to do again) to secure the overnight reservations. The room was far more expensive than other comparable hotels for that location. The two queen beds were clean and comfortable, however the room toiletries were insufficient for an overnight stay of two adults and one child. The air conditioner had difficulty keeping the room at a constant temperature (perhaps because it was an "energy controlled" room?). This hotel had free breakfast available, however the kitchen staff could not keep food in the hot or cold stations filled or serving and table areas clean. Additionally the trash cans in the dining room, during the breakfast time, were overflowing. I had some check-out concerns and was told I should contact my 3rd party reservation contact.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Excellent Room at a Great Price"
Traveled for a weekend getaway to tour the craft breweries in Grand Rapids. Wonderful location, only 20 minutes from downtown. Great comfortable bed and pillows. Excellent breakfast included, also a full Bar to take the edge off. Will definitely stay here again and recommend to all my friends.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Corey
"Clean, quiet, modern accommodations!"
We checked in very late with no problems. I appreciated the quiet, clean room. Bed and pillows were very comfortable.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Stayed for school event in Grand Rapids"
Wonderful stay. The staff was the friendliest I have encountered in a very long time. The rooms were very relaxing and the beds comfortable. I slept which is usually challenging for me in unfamiliar places. We traveled for a robotics competition with 1 adult and 4 children. The queen size pull out couch was a big plus. The rooms were clean and the location was near several restaurants and stores. I felt very safe. The breakfast was good and the eating area was a good size. We didn't feel crowded in. I would easily recommend this hotel.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
C
"FIVE STAR ALL THE WAY"
I get to Grand Rapids quite often. This was the best motel I have ever stayed in. I love the layout of the room. Even the breakfast was an excellent experience.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Tae Tae
"A heavenly stay!"
I wish THIS Hyatt Place was EVERYWHERE we travel! The staff was friendly, informative and caring. The room was immaculate and the bed was SO soft! I would come here again in a heartbeat! If you are looking for a decently priced room for what you are getting, this place is spot on!
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Excellent stay! We really enjoy this chain of hotels and this one was exactly what we expected. The room was great and the staff was awesome.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Good stay"
Easy check in. Location is just of freeway. Close to places to eat and stores.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Great Family Time"
We escaped to GR for two nights with the kids to visit the local attractions. Great Hotel!! Staff were all very nice!
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Comfortable hotel, great system of food prep (order from the cafe downstairs, pick it up up there, no room service fee). Away from the city, near the hospital.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Grand rspids"
It was great. Stayed at hotel before. Staff when I checked was so friendly! When I went to check out, hotel was very under staffed. One person making coffee and servicing counter was not enough.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
kris
"Unusual location, but a nice hotel."
The hotel is located away from the main business district in a health park. On the plus side, it is very quiet. The facilities are clean, and fresh smelling. We had an enjoyable stay. The only thing that would have made it more perfect is if the hotel had a spa in the pool area.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
shelly
"Great location."
Only complaint is breakfast didn't start until 7. We had to leave by 6:45 am. A 6 am breakfast start time would have saved us time and money.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Kat
"Very Good Hyatt Place Grand Rapids-South"
Very good attention and service.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Ricardo
"Hyatt was very nice"
It was a great experience!
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Overall an OK experience, but a few big problems."
The bad: -A fridge but no microwave in the room. Not a deal breaker but still... -The guy hovering over the breakfast area was checking his watch constantly. At precisely the end of the breakfast period he swooped in and hustled the coffee and food to the back. -The coffee is colored water. Am thinking they make it weak so you order a Starbucks coffee from them at ridiculous prices. Tip: bring the coffee bag from the room and steep. -Came back the first night at 11pm to discover that no one had cleaned the room. After we made the bed and cleaned up the room ourselves the staff never offered us a discount at checkout but instead gave us a simple "sorry" and shrug. -The person who designed the layout of the rooms should be banished to North Korea. We had a room with one king bed. The bathroom and bed are placed against the exterior wall so in order to get to the far side of the bed you have to turn sideways and shuffle between the bathroom wall and end of the bed. Right next to the near side of the bed there's a "privacy" screen that's only about 4' long and provides no actual privacy. -The tv is oddly placed between the bed and the sofa on the other side of the room so you can only watch tv comfortably from one location. -The shower enclosure is open at one end so you are constantly getting a cool breeze when showering. And because of the glass wall the only way to turn on the shower is by getting in and turning the handle (while you are directly under the sprayer).
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Blke
"great place to stay"
It was really nice. The hotel was clean and the staff very helpful and nice.
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Very Nice Stay"
The rooms were a great size, very clean and the beds were comfortable. We loved having a little extra living space in our room to socialize with our family. We were in a 2-queen bed room. The pool is small, but nice. The breakfast in the morning was very good and better than many other "free" breakfasts that I've had at other hotels. We enjoyed our stay and would use this hotel again.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Very accommodating to guests. Friendly staff and quiet hotel
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
j
"Nice place, nice price"
Very nice room. Clean. Well maintained. Included a buffet breakfast that would have been worth something on the outside. Very well worth what we paid for it.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
DANIEL
"fee"
I didn't like having to come up with an extra $15.00 because we paid for the room the day we made reservations. I realize it is refundable but it was just another expense. Chairs in the lounge had stains on them. Also in the lobby the chairs had ripes in them. Doesnt' look to appealing when you walk in.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"A fine new addition to the Grand Rapids landscape"
A bit off the beaten track from downtown Grand Rapids, but an excellent value for a hotel that is a cut above the cookie cutter Holiday Inn.
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
michael
"Nice hotel close to Rivertown Crossing"
Loved the hotel and staff. Nice breakfast served until 10am. Didnt have to check out until noon. Very clean.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Hotel was clean and beds and pillows comfortable. I love the modern looking rooms.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Rachel
"Great place"
This was my second stay here on business and really enjoy this hotel. Pleasant staff, great rooms, very fresh. Hyatt Place is a great brand and this one is a standout.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Vinny
"Sweet Spot"
WOW! Beautiful hotel with a fantastic breakfast & lots of great places nearby!
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Work Trip"
Traveling through this area for work , very nice stay - Not the cheapest place to stay , but it was worth the money
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
JP
"pretty good."
This was a goot hotel. Not amazing, but good. It was clean and comfortable. It is next to a hospital, not in the most convienent area. The bed was fairly comfortable. All things considered, I would stay again. We usually would rather stay in something more luxurious, but there is not a lot of choices in GR.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
fred
"Not what I hoped for"
This was a nice hotel in terms of appearance and cleanliness. The breakfast was good too. The neighborhood was convenient for the wedding we were attending. Unfortunately, I had requested a room with 2 queens as we were traveling with 3 adults but we were given a king and a sofa bed. While the fine print does say that room preference is not guaranteed, I was extremely disappointed with the sofa bed which proved to be as uncomfortable as I expected. All the staff offered us for our trouble was a free cookie. I did think the plumbing was on the loud side - we could hear the toilets flushing in the neighboring rooms.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great Place!"
We loved this hotel. We have stayed here in the past ans plan to do so again for future trips. Rooms are clean and comfortable, love the 24 hour room service. We'll be back
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Tony
"Nice overall facility, but..."
Nice overall facility, but bathroom and vanity way too cramped. Almost needed to be a contortionist to get inside that bathroom and close the door. Staff accommodating, facility clean and comfortable except for above matter.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Grand Valley State Visit"
Not sure if it's the closest hotel to Grand Valley or not but didn't notice any while traveling back and forth. Modern hotel must be relatively new. In a new area near hospital or medical center. Pleasant stay and will stay again while visiting.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"SUper clean hotel"
My girlfriend and I stayed over the weekend. The service was super polite as we checked in, got oriented to where things are things are and amenities, the room was spacious, linens and pillows very comfortable. Everything is modern and in its place for comfort. Definitely would recommend it to other travelers and will gladly book this hotel again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Harold
"quick break & easy access"
Clean, quite, comfortable, convenient...thumbs up!
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
louiggi
"Good place to stay for family event"
Enjoyed our stay. Breakfast bar provided nice variety. Comfy rooms. Staff was very accommodating.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
from WI
"Excellent !!"
I stayed there 1 night. The room was spotless. Pool was clean and the staff very friendly. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Alex
The only thing that was not up to my expectations was that it was very crowded in the breakfast area and the floors were very sticky, got worse as our visit progressed.
4 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"easy to find"
As always this was a great hotel, we always look for Hyatt Place when traveling..
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
They were not equipped to handle a full hotel for the breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
J&J
"Convenient to where we needed to be"
The Hotel receptionist were great, very welcoming and eficient. The bed was amazingly comfortable. The rooms spacious. The only downside of this place was the breakfast that they advertise to be wonderful. Not even close, heated food was cold, coffee was colored water, and nothing else tasted great.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014