All hotels in Wyoming, Michigan, United States of America
2150 Metro Lane SW, Wyoming, MI, 49519, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

The only thing that was not up to my expectations was that it was very crowded in the breakfast area and the floors were very sticky, got worse as our visit progressed.
4 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"easy to find"
As always this was a great hotel, we always look for Hyatt Place when traveling..
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
They were not equipped to handle a full hotel for the breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
J&J
"Convenient to where we needed to be"
The Hotel receptionist were great, very welcoming and eficient. The bed was amazingly comfortable. The rooms spacious. The only downside of this place was the breakfast that they advertise to be wonderful. Not even close, heated food was cold, coffee was colored water, and nothing else tasted great.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Robin
Staff is very friendly, rooms are clean and breakfast is good. Great place to stay.
4 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
Pam
"Pleasant Surprise!"
We were traveling through the area, and made our reservation on the fly via hotels.com. Since it was the 2 of us, along with our 2 young sons, cleanliness and space were important. Our room provided both. The room was spacious, and clean. I was willing to walk without my shoes on! (It is rare that I am willing to walk on hotel carpet without shoes!)
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Very clean and comfortable stay. Easy access to Grand Rapids. Highly recommend and would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Comfortable bed/Starbucks coffee/breakfast incl."
Overall the rooms are nice. The bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was clean and had an over-sized shower. The staff is very friendly. Decent coffee and breakfast included in your the rate. The only bad part of our room was the "stain" on the sectional sofa. There was no way we were sitting on the corner cushion! The hotel isn't really close to anything but a hospital. Still, we would return if we needed accommodations in the area again. Good value.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
We checked in late the hotel staff was very friendly. Very helpful
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"One great lay over"
No complaints all around, friendly but slow staff especially coming from nyc. Shower setup was a little weird but room all around was nice.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
jay
"Excellent hotel!"
The staff at the Hyatt Place were incredible from check-in to check-out. Always very friendly and extremely helpful with questions and needs. The room was gorgeous and very clean. The only small complaints I would have is it is a little difficult to get into the bathroom as it is really small and the door swings in. Also, the continental breakfast ends at 9:30 so we weren't able to take advantage of it.
3 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
BH
Perfect for a family wedding stay!
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
9hammys
"Treated Incredibly Rude at Front Desk"
I travel extensively and have never been treated so poorly at check in. I had a room reserved with confirmation # and they decided give my room to somebody and I was stuck in Grand Rapids w/o a place to stay. Treated me like this was my fault, terrible customer service by Hyatt.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
Nice room. Good breakfast. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Great breakfast"
It had a great breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausage, oatmeal, cereal , etc... Best free breakfast I've ever had. I was disappointed the room had a broken refrigerator. The pool was small, but nice and warm.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Good, However the water pressure was terrible. The bathroom is very small.
4 night business trip May 27, 2014
"comfy rooms and good breakfast"
We like the large size of room. It would be nice if the living area was separated from the bedroom. We loved the hot breakfast and the staff was very friendly. It was very convenient to the highway and to restaurants.
4 night trip May 16, 2014
Robbie
"great place for good price"
Clean, convenient (at the intersection of 2 highways) with more than helpful staff. Easy drive in to Holland/Hope College
Other trip May 12, 2014
angie
"Very new and clean"
Stayed for a Friday night. I highly recommend. It is a bit far from downtown, though.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Josh
"Great Stay 15 min. from down town"
Room very clean---that's most important to my wife and I. Staff and service wonderful. Breakfast was Great.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Jim & Elena
"nice hotel conveniently located"
Most of the experience at the hotel was great with the exception that the eggs, sausage and pancakes were cold at the complimentary breakfast
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"No complaints"
Hyatt Place is one of the best hotel brands these days. They're in the sweet spot between upscale and budget and they offer everything you could want from a hotel. I've never had a problem with them. This location is near MetroHealth at Byron Center Rd and US-6. It's a good stop on the way to Holland or Grand Rapids. The trip downtown took less than 15 minutes during the weekend. There's a playground just down the street which is great for the kids. Nearby, moat of the usual suspects are available for food.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Clean hotel, friendly staff!"
Clean room, courteous staff, great breakfast, bathroom too small to open/close door while showering
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Spring break get away"
Had a fun time. Great hotel. Pool could be larger but lucky for us not too many children using it. Limit was 12 and we had 11-12 while we were there.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Mona
"Great place to stay but BYOB!"
We had a very nice experience at the Hyatt Place, room was clean and spacious. Beds were comfy, plenty of towels, nice big flat screen TV and a nice complementary breakfaast bar every morning. Although, the hotel sits far back from the main drag, a 24 hr grocery store was right around the corner. BYOB is a must if you will be drinking...trust me on this one. Oh and no microwave in the room or on any floor in the ice machine room. No vending machines either. Pool was heated and roomy but no hot tub! Workout/exercise room had really nice machines as well as free weights!
2 night trip Mar 31, 2014
Martin
"Comfortable hotel with poor execution"
The hotel was nice and clean. However the levels of comfort were missing; towels were thin, terrible "cable". Also, the breakfast was lacking in quality and they constantly ran out of items (silverware, coffee, juice glasses). We have younger kids and try to stay in a suite hotel so the kids can go to bed while the adults unwind. This hotel should have been the perfect choice but lacked in many ways. The hotel seemed newish so maybe they are working out the kinks...
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Better Than the Hyatt Regency Illinois"
Didn't care for the hidden fee of having to place a hold on my credit card, $25 per night, per room. New computer system so the guys checking us in had NO CLUE what they were doing. Luckily, there was a girl there that did. The bed hurt my back a bit. Now, having said the negatives, I want to say that this was a better hotel than a few I've been to. The staff was friendly. They gave me a different kind of pillow to help with my back. Water pressure was great. It was clean. The fitness room was scanty with only three machines but it was secure and locked and 24 hrs. I loved it. They even had free ear buds, nice. I enjoyed this hotel. Breakfast was pretty bad but the hours for it were so early that I went to the Red Geranium instead anyway. Rooms were comfortable. Refrigerator, free internet, free parking. It was worth the money.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
RS
"Great hotel except for the thin walls."
This was our second stay at this hotel. The first time was perfect! Great room, great service and an overall great experience. The second time was a little less than great. The room and service was as expected - great! But at 1am when the baby was crying in the room next to ours it was almost if the family was in our room. Not only could the baby be heard but the parent's conversation could be heard also! We felt for the family as we have been in their shoes with crying babies and trying to console them. Along with conversations being able to be heard, when the couple decided to go to bed at 3am, the light switches on the wall, when used, could be heard very clearly. So much so that my wife woke up to inform me that someone was in the room. Word of advice... I did notice that our first stay was in a wheelchair accessible room which did not share a common wall where the bed was positioned. So, if possible ask for one of those rooms when checking in - I believe that they 10 of those rooms available.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Get Away"
Bethany, the evening desk staff was great with our registration and information about the Hotel and surrounding sights. Nice little bar and a wonderful full breakfast! Nice room, almost like a junior suite.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
O'Leary
"Beautiful hotel"
Beautiful hotel with friendly staff. Kind of far out but great stay
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"had a horrible experience"
The room itself was fine, When bedtime came we found a red stain on the blanket on the sofa bed. We called for a new one and all they had were sheets to cover with on the sofa bed. when I turned down the king bed it was full of hair like it was dropped on a dirty floor or the washing machine picked up the hair and left it on the sheets. the bed was made nicely but in side the sheets...gross. The front desk girl did come up and change it for me since the maid had gone home for the day. I think they have serious cleaning problems
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
connie
"Disappointed - Not as good as before"
We've stayed at this hotel a couple of times in the past and really liked it, but this time we were not as impressed. The room smelled like bad body odor, the tile in the bathroom was chipped and dirty (no biggie, but not appealing to the eye), breakfast was mediocre - left hungry - too many grain options, not enough fruit, no meat. Also had to wait for front desk staff - not as atentive as usual. I'm not sure we'll stay again. We'll try some other places.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Brand new facility with clean, spacious and comfortable rooms. Personable staff and an above average Buffett breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel"
The hotel itself was very nice--clean, comfortable rooms with a very good breakfast. We didn't use any of the amenities, but it was nice that there was both a pool and a workout facility. Our only negative was that the driveway into the hotel was not maintained. Several guests complained that they got stuck in the snow that was piled up over a foot deep. The clerk told us that the city would not claim responsibility, and neither would their contracted company. Something needed to be done immediately to fix the situation, but from Friday night to Sunday afternoon, nothing had been done--and the conditions only got worse.
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2014
The hotel was beautifully decorated and the free breakfast was very good. The room was spacious ( except the bathroom was a little small), very clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Great place for the money."
This Hotel is one of the best if not the best I have ever stayed in. Will for sure stay there again when i am in that area.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Jeff Parker
"Great value for quality"
The rooms were very spacious, clean, and nicely decorated/styled. Yes the bathroom is a bit small but I'd take additional living space over bathroom space any day. We used the pull out sofa bed and even that was comfortable enough. Pool was very warm and clean - wish it had a hot tub. Breakfast had a lot of options and didn't run out of hot food before end time like other hotels. Staff was very welcoming and provided a tour upon check in. My kids did not want to leave and want to come back again.
2 night family trip Feb 21, 2014
"Nice hotel+convinient location"
Over all our stay was very nice and comfortable. The ice and snow at the entrance to the hotel was not cleaned very well, it was hard to get in and out of the hotel. I was surprised that more effort was not put into cleaning the big bank of ice at the entrance of the hotel on the drive way. The breakfast was OK but could be a little better quality.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Ok stay"
Decent breakfast, ordered food and had to take it back. At least they refunded me my money. Fast service checking in and out!
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
cornell
"Quiet and Comfortable"
Room was clean. Staff was friendly. The breakfast provided was good. I especially enjoyed the tea selection because I don't drink coffee. An okay value for the price of the room. I would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Incredible value!"
The Hyatt Place was one of the best hotels for the money ($89+tax) I've ever stayed at. It reminded me of a Cambrian Suites, with contemporary decor and full bar, but at less than half the price! The staff was attentive, helpful, pleasant — and overworked. Having the front desk staff assisting with breakfast isn't the most efficient. But the breakfast was great, the room was terrific (55-inch flat screen on a swivel for the couch area or the bedroom? Genius), and even the fitness center was excellent. When it comes to affordable business or leisure travel, the Hyatt Place sets the bar pretty high for the rest. You won't be disappointed.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Don
"Great Staff and hotel"
We had a wonderful experience and have to say this was one of the nicest places we have stayed in for some time. Pleasant decor and most importantly a very outgoing and helpful staff. Rooms are well laid out with a nice work area, lounge area; the toilet/shower area, however, is a bit tight if you are going to close the door. This aside, I would definitely stay here next time we are in Grand Rapids.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
spd
"Nice spot"
Friendly staff. Clean nicely decorated room. A relaxing overnight. Good breakfast.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"If clean and quiet are your top two priorities"
This Hyatt Grand Rapids South has been the quietest and cleanest hotel I have visited. It suited our purpose perfectly. Not too far out of the way, just enough to ensure tranquility; Starbucks close enough and a hospital nearby as well. The staff could not have been nicer or more professional. Did not get a chance to enjoy breakfast so can't speak to that. I will definitely recommend and plan to return.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
TP
"Nice hotel, Easy to find and easy to use."
Hotel staff was helpful and pleasant. The pool was warm and fun, just the right size. Our room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"Great room and value. Hot complimentary breakfast"
I got a room that slept 6 for the price I would pay to sleep 2 for a 2 star hotel.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
"Nice Place"
Friendly staff. Clean. Good location.
2 night trip Jan 27, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the hospital."
Very comfortable bed, nice shower area and a good selection of TV stations and movies.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
The hotel is very clean. Staff is super nice. Not too far from downtown Grand Rapids.
1 night trip with friends Jan 4, 2014
Kamil
"GREAT for a reasonable price!"
It is very mice for a three-star hotel, yet affordable. The only complaint we had was the shower/shower head. Tbe hotel reminds me of a smaller version of some of the upper-scale hotels in Chicago.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2013