All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
"Very convenient location with friendly staff"
We stayed at this hotel during the blizzard of 2016. The hotel staff was cheerful, helpful, and hardworking throughout. We were warned that breakfast might be a bit basic, but they managed to have a variety of hot and cold foods. The room was clean and pleasant. Subway was steps from the door. My only complaint, and it isn't THE most important thing, is that the sheets were really not long enough. We even tried to turn them, but they were basically square. I like a sheet that comes up at least to my ears and these barely reached my shoulders.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2016
"Would stay here again!"
Great location! Close to the subway system! Would stay with them again in a heartbeat. Great customer service! Breakfast was good and always had coffee, tea, and water available. Was very accomodating with the snow storm and with late check out!
5 night romance trip Jan 20, 2016
Cindy
"Calm, Tasty breakfast. unstable WIFI in the room"
variety&tasty buffet breakfast. a bit unstable WIFI in the room
5 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
JIHYUNG
"Great Birthday Getaway!"
It was a great experience overall! I will definitely stay in this hotel in my next trip to NY!
4 night trip with friends Jan 14, 2016
Yelka
slow elevators
1 night trip Oct 19, 2015
"Great location for NYC"
The location was great for what we wanted to do in NYC. We wish there were firmer pillows on the bed
2 night romance trip Jan 14, 2016
"Affordable and clean"
I would stay here again. It's clean and we were able to walk to Penn Station and Times Square.
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2016
Excellent
7 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Carlos R
Overall was ok not great. Location is good in 5th avenue, macy's just 3 minutes walk and a lot of food nearby. Room is a bit small, we had double bed room but still a bit small for 3 people (with one big boy), the heater and aircon is very noisy (old one) and it's very disturbing during the night. Service is ok.
5 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Sandrina
"Happy in NYC"
Yes, I would recommend this to everyone coming to New York City.
5 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
sudana
"Great service, convenient location & good price!"
Our family of 5 stayed 2 nights a few days after Christmas. Rate was very competitive, self-parking was close by and inexpensive by NYC standards, staff was friendly and quite helpful, luggage storage was great, good location. Room a bit small but expected in NYC. Elevators slow but also expected in NYC older building. Free full breakfast buffet a huge plus! We'd definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"Great overall value!"
great stay overall. Great value and location was perfect to sightsee in imediate area and times square. Quiet location, friendly staff, delicious breakfast. Thank you!
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Kathleen
"You get what you paid."
I spent a 6 days with my family, hotel is ok but need to be taking care of cleanliness, room was extremely noisi, at "rush hours" 9am-11am is a real nightmare to get an elevator. Breakfast is -B, same food al the days, and reduce space for eating. Staff are really nice.
6 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
"Why not stay there!"
We were pleased to have stayed in this Hampton Inn which is very convenient to get around in NY. The check-in and check-out were quite efficient, and the staff were friendly. We enjoyed the breakfast in the hotel much as well. The drawback would be the slowness of the 2 elevators in the hotel if we have anything to complain about.
2 night trip Dec 25, 2015
Tiangui
"No Points, No Stay"
Everything was GREAT EXCEPT learning that I don't get my points, even though I paid the hotel directly. I'm disappointed.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Cathy
"WATCH OUT!!! KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!!"
The room was originally $208.00. I was charged $208.00 + $258.00 (another $208 and $50 for security) + $50.00 security for a total of $516.00 on my card right before Christmas!! It has been FIVE days and my funds are still held up! I will never stay at this hotel again!!! How ridiculous is this???
1 night family trip Dec 16, 2015
Maryann
"Great area!"
We were pleasantly surprised with the convenience, and safety of this location. No more Times Square madness for us! The hotel is just steps (literally) to the Herald Square Subway, Macy's, lots of shopping, restaurants, and bars too! (Love the Playwright Irish Pub a few doors down!) Walking to distance to Penn Station also. The rooms are small, but comfortably sufficient. We requested and used a complimentary refrigerator- go to "Jack's" on 32nd Street to pick up snacks and drinks to keep in the room. Breakfast was delicious (free!), plentiful, and there was a nice variety each day. Coffee/tea/hot chocolate/ice water in the lobby was a bonus. This a great location if you are planning to use the subway or train to/from JFK or Newark-SO easy and less than 1/2 the price of a taxi. Maria and the entire staff were great! We definitely stay here again!
3 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
"great value property in midtown"
great location - central to all midtown manhattan; very comfortable; great value; front desk staff were very friendly and very accommodating
3 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Cheryl
"Stuarts hit NY"
The only issue we really had was the breakfast - the sausage tasted old, the eggs were watery, the juice was disgusting. Overall the employees were more than helpful, were able to give directions and they were able to recommend delivery options for dinner. The concierge was very informative. We would stay here again
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2015
Edward
"Christmas weekend getaway"
Came in for a quick weekend with my adult daughter, my girlfriend and her 6 y/o daughter. Really nice hotel, close to subway, a stone's throw from Macy's, fantastic hot breakfast, parking garage just 1 street over. Would stay again; beds are small for 2 adults, but otherwise comfy.
2 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2015
"Spacious & clean hotel with good breakfast!"
Spacious room by NYC standards. Very comfortable bed with clean linens. Hotel staff was friendly, smiling, helpful, and truly seemed concerned about our comfort and needs. Hotel offered free hot chocolate and coffee all day (kids loved the hot chocolate). The free breakfast offered many choices and was a lot better than I expected. The neighborhood was perfect and close to places that we planned to visit (Macy's, Bryant Park, Rockefeller Center). Would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2015
"New York weekend"
Very nice hotel and close to everything. The staff was extremely helpful and the breakfast was a nice addition. Coffee all day!
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Katherine
"Good place in a good location"
Stayed for business. Everything was fine. Great location, pleasant atmosphere, friendly staff, etc. The only tiny thing to note is that there are only two elevators, which are also used by the housekeeping staff. So expect to wait and/or be a bit crowded in during the mid-day hours, but it wasn't really a problem.
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2015
Nice location. Close to subway and all the sites of Midtown. Great time.
3 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
"Great location."
Great location, the hotel personnel were very helpful with our few requests. We will recommend this hotel and for sure we'll go back when visiting NYC.
1 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2015
Maria
"Great staff"
Came in late, had to leave early to catch a train. Staff was really helpful.
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
"Comfy to end a weekend overnight"
Comfortable stay! I love the bed I had a very good sleep. Breakfast is great! I've been check in around New York but i think Hampton have the best breakfast! Andhe ambiance of the breakfast was fancy! I love it!
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
Myla
"Very good hotel near Empire State Building"
the negative thing is there are only 2 lifts make you wait for a while and the ride up or down takes a lot of time if it`s full. the a/c is noisy and it`s cold when you sleep at the window. --- very good location very good breakfast nice and clean room helpful front desk free pc with internet and the printer coffee and tea all day long for free, etc. recommend!
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Juraj
"Serendipity"
After reuniting with my first love after 31 years, he reserved a room as close to the Empire State Building (where he proposed to me as teenagers) so we could go back together now as adults. We had no idea the view from our room was of the Empire State Bldg. in all of it's glory. Most serendipitously romantic night of my life.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Clean hotel in a great area quiet great staff sevice will stay again in my next visit to nyc
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Marcos
"Great location and close to subway"
Traveled with 2 grandaughters for long weekend trip. Have stayed at this property in the past and love that it is so close to theatre district (walking distance) and also that it is so close to subway stations. Complimentary breakfast is good and I found the staff to be courteous and helpful. Rooms are small but by NY standards not that small. Of all the Hilton properties, think Hampton Inns have the most comfortable beds.
3 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
James R
"great location and atmosphere"
It was great. They held our luggage so we could explore while our room was getting prepared. Free breakfast, and the concierge was extremely helpful! It was wonderful.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Catherine
"Great Value"
Great value. Location was great - close to Penn Station, close to a train station for getting around, short walk to Times Square. The room was nice, clean, and quiet. Staff members were all friendly. Excellent for the price. I would definitely stay again.
2 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
Kimberly
"Great hotel!"
Nice hotel and room, friendly staff, GREAT location. You take a right out of the hotel and there's a subway stop right there. MSG, Empire State bldg., Macy's, Bryant Park, all within a couple blocks. Would definitely stay here again!
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
"Perfect location, clean."
Took train from LI hotel 5 min. From Penn. had dinner a Keens iconic steakhouse around the corner. The b&d sta. 20 yds. From hotel one stop away is 42nd st. Can access whole city from there. This was a pleasure trip but if you are in town for business this is a nice spot at a good price. Ps monarch roof top bar next door.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
tom
"New York"
Convenient location, subway stop is a half block away, it was always easy to get a cab. Other reviewers mentioned slow elevator service: we did not have any issues during our stay; on the day we checked out we took our bags down early to be sure we avoided any issues. The staff was always friendly, we had no issues so we did not interact much with the staff. We were treated well when we arrived before check in; our bags were tagged and held for us then quickly made available when we returned.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
Elaine
Good location in Hearld Square- Close to Macy's.
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
"Good price; good brea; take a sweater and earplugs"
VERY reasonably priced for NYC. Older elevators take forever - fast to close/slow to settle on a floor and open. Very good hot/cold breakfast. Thermostat allowed room to get quite warm before A/C kicked in; room got quite cold before A/C shut off; hot/cold/hot/cold, etc. Bed too soft for our tastes; pillows softer than a marshmallow. Rude door slammers BOTH nights.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Nice hotel in Manhatten"
I stayed here for 2 days with my family and it was a good stay. The staff was good, the rooms and toilets were clean and the free buffet was a good addon. Overall I will recommend this hotel. Also the NY attractions were nearby.
2 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
Santosh Kumar
"Great Price and Great Location"
Very nice hotel for the price. Located in mid-town at Herald Sq. between 5th & 6th Aves. It's within walking distance of Penn Station, Times Sq., Macy's, Empire State Bld., 30 Rock Plaza. Subway stop is just seconds from the hotel entrance. Room was very clean and comfortable; breakfast was included and very good with both hot and cold choices.
3 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Dorothy
"I would stay here again!"
The location was perfect. We were in walking distance to Times Square and great shopping!
6 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
"Decent hotel"
Decent hotel next to 3-4 other hotels in same star category. Only two elevators that get really busy in mornings. Staff looked disinterested.
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
"Excellent Service"
This location was close to everything. The staff was super helpful and friendly.
2 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
Phyllis
Very relaxing and the rooms were well done at arival , i would like to come back another day
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Room was comfortable and the staff was quick to get us an ice bucket that was missing from the room
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Gabriel
"Satisfied with stay"
Good hotel.
4 night trip Sep 3, 2015
"Room 1504"
Pros; Clean rooms, clean hotel, great location, great staff, able to check in early, great concierges-able to buy event ticket @ hotel to avoid lines, free breakfast & wifi....Close 2 Everthing...excellent central Location for walking..... Cons; Small room, small hallways, parking is around the corner, but short walk
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Derrick
"perfect"
driving thru with my kids and it was heaven to stay at this location, great people and a great place. checked in late and there where people out and about having a good time. it was quiet and calm, had a great rest.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Percy C.
"martha"
good latin speaking people, good service. good attitude. i can certainly come back.thanks
5 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
martha
"Splash city in the bathroom"
Showers were horrible..a single curtain defined shower..water g2ies everywhere. No water pressure..super small rooms.
3 night family trip Jul 29, 2015