All hotels in Visalia, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4747 W Noble Ave, Visalia, CA, 93277, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Close to Kings Canyon National Park"
Very nice staff, closest chain hotel to Kings Canyon National Park ( 45 minutes ), comfortable room and breakfast with the rate. Would stay here again!
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Great Friendly Staff. Good location."
The staff was very accommodating to my early check in. The employee was very friendly and helpful. I was disappointed because there was a "odor" throughout the hallway that was displeasing. Also 2 pillow cases had a perfume fragrance like they hadn't been changed. I probably would pick another hotel next time.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
JR
"Nice overnight place to stay."
Leandra, the women who was working that night at the check in counter could not be any nicer and accommodating. The hotel was clean and the breakfast was good.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
No air conditioning vent in the bathroom and the door would not stay open. So it was very hot in the bathroom.
2 night trip Jun 4, 2014
"An average rating for my stay in Visalia"
PLUS; the hotel is relatively new and clean and has a hot tub, unfortunately the pool was too cold to swim in which is disappointing when the temp is almost 100 degrees.MINUS: The location isn't nearby restaurants or shopping. The hotel is directly adjacent to HWY 198, even though our room was on not directly facing the highway you could still hear the traffic noise very clearly starting at around 5:30am.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"All Good"
Very quiet, clean, and comfortable. Loved the bar/restaurant in reception. Very good food. Very good breakfast. I stayed in five hotels during this trip and this was the best by far.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Leslie
"Nice Mini Vacation-Sequoia National Park"
The location is why I picked this hotel. Easy check-in. Very close to town by far enough to be quiet and with less traffic. The room was clean and the bathroom was nice. The pillows could have been a little less frumpy but the little note reminding me the sheets and duvet was clean made me feel better. I would stay here again.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"Nice stay in Visalia"
The hotel was clean, the room very comfortable, and the free breakfast delicious. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Katie
"Hampton inn awesome!!"
If I had to describe it in one word I would say AWESOME! Friendly staff, clean rooms, comfy bed, yummy hot breakfast. They had omelets, sausage, oatmeal with different topping, 3 kinds of cereal, bagels, banana bread, croissants and other pastries 3 kinds of juices milk, 3 different types of coffee. Fresh fruit. They are kid friendly just overall exceptional service!!!!
Other trip May 19, 2014
No complaints. Breakfast was great and staff were very nice.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Clean and modern"
Very comfortable hotel and great, friendly service.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
"One night"
Clean, well appointed, and friendly staff make the stay worth while. A nice breakfast doesn't hurt either.
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2014
David S.
This was our second stay at this location. It's very convenient to highways and main thoroughfares. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. Our room was very clean. The refrigerator in our room wasn't very cold, but we worked around that. Since we have family in the area, I'm sure we'll be back.
3 night trip Apr 11, 2014
KM
"A cut above."
This hotel was everything I wish 2-3 star hotels would be as I travel for business...very clean, has comfortable beds, friendly staff, better breakfast than most places...I would stay here again.
2 night trip Apr 7, 2014
"OK stay"
Everything was good and expected. I just hate the fact that every time I book on hotels dot com they put me right by a noisy elevator. Location of hotel never matters.....it's almost always a room near housekeeping or an elevator. I was on a work trip do it mattered little, but if it was a vacation I'd have been angry.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
"Just another convention motel room"
Breakfast was outstanding and I loved not having a tub, but a walk in shower. Hotels get a clue. No one takes a bath in a hotel anymore! But the bed and the linens were terrible. Thin, skimpy towels and sheets and only two bath towels for two people. Come on, did you steal them from the Motel 6 next door. The bed was the worst I have ever slept in in a motel. Super soft and lumpy. And the coverlet was so lumpy it looked like small animals had taken up residence. I really expected more from a $100+ a night hotel! Not going back there next year!
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
J Berman
"Good place to stay"
Great breakfast !! Very comfortable. The only negative comment might be that it isn't conveniently located down town which is where I wanted to be (convention center). However, all other hotels were full. In fact, there isn't anything note worthy anywhere in walking distance. Still, this is several notches above the neighboring Motel 6.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Alan
"Thoughtfully executed appearance of luxury"
My father and I stayed here while on a road trip to visit distant family members. We had two nights away on our trip: One night in Marina, CA - just 10 miles from Cannery Row in Monterey, and a stay at this Hampton Inn in Visalia, CA. First off, the difference in price is noteworthy: Our similar room in another hotel in Marina [on HWY 1 and the Pacific Ocean, and just near Monterey] set me back $80, while our one night in Visalia [near, well... nothing of interest unfortunately] was nearly twice that rate - $140. Both rooms had two queen beds, and both establishments offered continental breakfast, and a fitness room. The Hampton Inn trumped our other hotel in the following ways: It has a pool and hot tub, the quality of furniture and room design - as well as the condition of the room, were a notch above our other hotel. Lastly, the breakfast amenities at the Hampton Inn were better quality and of better variety. I had an easier time sleeping at the cheaper, better located hotel, primarily due to the noise of HWY 198. Our room faced North, and I suspect every North-facing room at the Hampton Inn presents this same issue. This is redneck country after all, so one could safely expect to hear lots of obnoxiously loud pick up trucks and Harleys. I would rate this hotel better if it were easier to sleep there, and I suspect had I been in a room that didn't face the highway, I'd have slept fine. For $140/night, one should be able to sleep.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Comfortable and Restful night's stay"
Very nicely kept and comfortable hotel. It looks like the hotel was recently renovated on the interior. We stayed the night while visiting parents who live in the area. Staff was very helpful and offered us a quiet room without our even asking. I would have given the hotel service rating a 5 but the staff was very slow or not available to answer the phones. I thought the rates were very good for this nicer quality hotel. Our bed and pillows were amazing. When we travel by car, we bring our own pillows from home and we didn't even need to bring them in. We didn't eat the complimentary breakfast but it smelled pretty good when we walked by in the morning. Cookies are out in the afternoon too. We will definitely be staying here again next time we are up to visit. Ask for AA rate.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Liz
"3 Day Stay for Wedding"
Very nice modern, well kept hotel. Clean and great breakfast variety.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"Business Trip"
I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Visalia, C.A and boy was I pleased. From the greeting of the receptionist to contemporary furnishings, this place exceeded my expectations. I've already decided that my next travel stay will be at a Hampton Inn. Great job!
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
Miriam
"Perfect location for Sequoia NP"
Chose this hotel due to proximity to Sequoia NP. For what we needed (a quick and easy place to stay overnight on the way to SNP), it was perfect. Breakfast the next morning was great and easy to take to-go. Room was comfy and quiet and exactly what we expected of a Hampton Inn.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
Aimee
"Clean"
Clean place. Continental bfast decent. :) would go back.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Overnight trip"
Prepaid and check in online was done. no problem encountered checking in, the room was ready for us.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
weekendtraveler
"So relaxing"
We loved this room. It was clean, perfectly big enough. The bathroom was a great size. Even though the hotel is so close to the freeway you wouldn't know it. So quiet. We were just really comfortable. It was close enough to restaurants. Definitely will stay here again if we find ourselves in this area again.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
Rachael
"Close to highway"
Was visiting family members for the weekend and stayed at the Hotel. Service is excellent and will always stay at this Hotel when visiting family in Visilia. Lynette who works the front desk is Phenomanal and has outstanding customer service skills. John who I believe is a maintenance worker is also a very pleasant employee.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
cocoaz
"mr hariri"
very good
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2014
saeid hariri
"Best value"
Comfortable bed, could've used a warmer comforter. Can't beat the value. Always clean, lots of room, counter space, outlets. Free internet, breakfast, parking, and newspapers.
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2013
"Excellent hotel"
One of the best of Hampton Inn chain
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2013
"Great place to stay!"
We usually go for a low-end budget motel but wanted to splurge a little on a nicer room, now that we are traveling with 2 toddlers. The beds were very comfortable, the black-out curtains were amazingly effective, and the only real downside was that we were facing the freeway so we had the typical ambient freeway noise. Overall, it was a great short vacation visiting nearby family and we'll likely stay here again!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
I had booked this hooted by mistake. I wanted something closer to town as that is where my family lives. Iwas plesantly surprised of the comfort,cleanliness I experienced. Because of its location I would probably not stay again.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"just so so"
The heating wasn't controllable. The thermostat controlled the heat, but the fan controls were disabled so the fan was always on high and that made it near impossible to sleep!
1 night trip Dec 25, 2013
"Noisy but very nice amenities"
Our room was at the front of the hotel so the truck traffic at night was quite noisy. We were also on the top floor and had noise from HVAC system on the roof. Beds were great. Breakfast very nice. Wish I'd brought my swim suit for a dip in the hot tub. Since it's on a one way frontage road it's a little tricky to locate the first time.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Marilyn Nelson
"Good hotel at a reasonable price"
Quite room and good breakfast.. I like the desk and chair in the room for working. Free internet is always nice. Would stay there again.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2013
C Simon
"Nice hotel!"
Friendly staff, nice breakfast, clean room, comfortable bed!
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"Best hotel in Visalia, by far"
This was the 2nd time I have stayed at this hotel while visiting family, and both stays have been great. This hotel is very clean, modern, comfortable, with great staff, pool and work-out room, and yummy hot breakfast. I have stayed at the Marriot in Visalia for twice the price and it was not as nice as this Hampton Inn.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2013
Amy P.
"Weekend stay to attend a Wedding"
We have stayed in this hotel before and like it very much.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
We are in the process of buying a home in Visalia. This was a restful place for us to stay after a tiring day and everything was comfortable and well cared for. We were close to everything we needed and as always the service was great. Very convenient to have a breakfast provided. We have stayed at this location several times and are always pleased with the accommodations.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
We had an amazing experience with everyone here at the Hampton Inn Visalia. The front desk was able to accomodate an early check in for us which was incredable since we worked until 2am then made the drive from San Diego. Because we were only able to stay 1 night as we had to be back to San Diego the next day this was a definate plus. The room was very clean and quiet. We we're able to get plenty of rest before our event sat night. The Breakfast was an added bonus with plenty of fresh delicious options. Nothing beat coffee in the jacuzzi at 8 am. We never passed a staff member where we were not greated, asked how things were and wished a great day. Thanks to all for a wonderful time.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Gerald and Daphne Lovelady
The staff, the room, the breakfast, all were fantastic. The only down side for our family was that they don't accept pets in the room. I would stay there again - very clean, very hospitable.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2013
Allie
"Solid choice, good value for the price"
Arrived at the Inn in the late evening and had to stand around and wait for a while until the front desk person returned. Check in was quick. Keycards worked on the first try and didn't stop working during my visit. Wireless was easy to connect to, but had to sign in again a couple times during the same night. Free breakfast in the morning was nice, although nothing fancy, just a step up from a continental breakfast. Recommend turning on the shower while still outside and letting it warm up before getting in. There are a couple restaurants right down the block and others within a short drive.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2013
Robert C.
"J&J COMERS WEDDING"
Outstanding hotel. Great amenities. Best breakfast. Coffee alway available with cookies
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"who knew"
very pleasant stay
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
k
"Excellent Stay"
This hotel is great. The room was clean and comfortable. It was pretty hot when I arrived but the AC is really powerful and cooled the room off really quickly. The bathroom was spacious and really clean. The continental breakfast was awesome. There is a waffle maker, a couple warm food options (biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs), several cereals, bagels, fruit, yogurt, etc. One of the best free breakfasts I have had at a hotel. The location is not great, the hotel is on a frontage road and besides an Applebee’s and Denny’s, there are not many food options in walking distance. With that said, it is really easy to drive into downtown Visalia, so accessing different food and entertainment locations is really easy. This was my first stay in Visalia, so I cannot compare this hotel to any of the others in the area, but I can say that this is a really nice hotel and if I go to the area again I will definitely stay here.
2 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
"Good central Location"
Hotel staff were friendly, room was neat and clean. My room was on the back side of the hotel, which I am grateful for. There is a 4 lane highway on the front side of the building. Even with a room on the back side, I still faintly could hear traffic noise. I am very light sleeper, the other party I was traveling with in the room next to me didn't hear a thing. I would stay at this Hotel again. Very good Value for the money.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Stay was very pleasant. Breakfast was very tasty and had a wide variety. We would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2013
The room itself was nice & clean. Unfortunately our room was located in an area where we heard all the traffic from the freeway. When we mentioned it at checkout, the employee totally ignored the comment by telling us Expedia would email our receipt.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
"Overall very good"
We have stayed here several times and always have found everything to be satisfactory. On this visit we also used the sofa bed and the bedding was not satisfactory. The sheets had holes in them and the blanket was crisp and also had holes. We requested a new blanket, but after several hours had to request again. they were very busy at the desk, so we understood the delay, but when the "blanket" arrived, it was really a mattress cover. We just made due with the tattered blanket. Overall we are satisfied with the room.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
mcd
"Good for stop over"
Good welcome on arrival please don't ask for more!
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
mac
Everything is good and clean. Love the breakfast. Will come again next time.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013