All hotels in Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States of America
688 English Rd, Rocky Mount, NC, 27804, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Doggy heaven (if you're into that sort of thing)"
The hotel was decent overall, spacious room and nice sized beds. We didn't realize until after checking in that the hotel was dog-friendly. The room (unfortunately) reeked of the unmistakable funk of dog, and there were dogs of all sizes and shapes everywhere.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Family reunion nearby"
We had a big family reunion nearby, and selected the Candlewood Suites. Traveling with my parents, and three teenagers we booked 2 suites. I was very pleasantly surprised how large the rooms were. I stayed in the room with 3 teenagers, and we had plenty of room. Beds were comfy, room and bathroom was clean and the full size refrigerator was a plus ! We will definetly stay at Candlewood Suites again. The pool was open so we had to spend a few hours there. Plus it was dog friendly, so it was a treat seeing the pups and their hoomans.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Carolyn
"N/A"
The carpet was very dusty and had an odor. The mattresses on the beds were uncomfortable.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Convenient and Good Value"
Convenient to I 95. Very nice staff and clean. Nice room.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Close to I 95. Great overnite stop"
Room was roomy and very nice. Beds comfortable. Appreciated full kitchen
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Travel By Car Stopover"
We needed a place to stay off I-95. This hotel had a fair price and the amenities we needed. II is a good deal for a family due to the well-furnished rooms (refrigerator, microwave, etc.). it could have been a bit closer to the exit but I cannot complain about a few miles. It is a comvenient stopover on a trip south (e.g. to Myrtle Beach or Florida).
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Good place to stay"
Checked in really late. Desk staff was very quick checking me in so I could get to my room. Room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Don
"A good place to stop on drive to FLwe"
We were driving from Cape cod to FL with 2 dogs & planned to do it in 2 days. Rocky Mount is a good half-way point and this hotel, which is pet friendly was fine, it's not the 4 seasons but it's fine for what we needed.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Road Warriors
Great stay. Front desk service was great.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Cameron
"Great Getaway"
I have a very relaxed stay. Would recommend to others.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Gail
This was my first experience in an "extended-stay" facility. If daily attention from the chambermaid is important, this isn't the place for you, but I was happy to have the lower expense and not have my towels replaced daily.
"Baseball trip"
Nice hotel for the money.
Response by Candlewood Suites Rocky Mount
Thank you for the nice feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here at the Candlewood Suites of Rocky Mount. We hope you will stay with us again soon.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Awesome"
Everything was perfect! (:
Response by Candlewood Suites Rocky Mount
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We certainly cannot wait for your next stay. Thank you, Candlewood Suites Staff
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
"smokers motel"
The hotel and the room smelled of cigarette smoke. This room was to be a non smoking room and the smell would circulate through the vents. We will not book at this motel again.
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
carl
"STOP OVER"
We stopped for the night on the way home from Myrtle Beach. We have stayed here before and will stay again in the future. The hotel is very clean and quiet.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
DEBBIE
"Wedding stay"
We were attending a wedding in North Carolina and both the location of the hotel as well as the service that we received were excellent. We would stay at this hotel again if we were to be in the Rocky Mount area.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
very nice howeve rug was damp probably from shampooing
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Very clean!!"
Excellent stay, one of the cleanest hotels, at any price, we have stayed in. Only drawback, no continental breakfast.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
JB
"Hotel was okay for overnight stay"
The room was small. While it does have a kitchenette the rest of the room was crowded. The phone on the desk was NOT working. It was OKAY for an overnight stay, but I would not want to stay here for 2-3 days.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Judith Palfrey
"Very accommodating at front desk."
Hotel was fine. Just overnight stay. Hotels.com order process was a mess and the hotel manager was very accommodating fixing the problem.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Richard Cahill
"Very clean and quiet."
It was a very nice and clean hotel. Would stay here again
Response by Candlewood Suites Rocky Mount
Dear Neal, We are delighted to know that you found your stay with us at Candlewood Suites, Rocky Mount NC satisfying. We most certainly cannot wait for your next return. Candlewood Suites Staff
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Neal
"outstanding"
Perfect place to call home for a few days. 1st rate should have a higher rating
Response by Candlewood Suites Rocky Mount
Dear Ken, Thank you for such an amazing compliment. We take so much pride in making sure every guests' stay feels like home, after all our motto is, "Consider us home, away from home." We are delighted that your were pleased with your stay. We most certainly can't wait for your next return. Candlewood Suites Staff
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
ken
"outstanding"
I have stayed at this Candlewood Each time the room has been sparkling clean, well appointed, and very comfortable. The staff have always been both professional and cordial. WiFi has been strong and easy to access. overall, it's been outstanding!To
Response by Candlewood Suites Rocky Mount
Dear Tom Gaughan, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are thrilled to have you as a regular guest. We take pride in knowing that our hotel strives to be as clean as we possible can, as well as accommodating as we can be. We hope you enjoy your stay with us next time as much as you did this time. Candlewood Suites Staff
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Tom Gaughan
"Convenient"
Great price for a room with a kitchen
Response by Candlewood Suites Rocky Mount
Dear Michelle, Thank you for your review and for your rating. I must agree with you, I do feel that our rates are an excellent price for a room with a kitchen. Candlewood Suites Staff
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Highly recommend this hotel."
Comfortable, clean hotel with all the amenities would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Great place. Clean and service was wonderful. Right off highway and close to restaurants. Only stayed one night on our way to the outer banks! Will definitely stay again ☺
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Karin
"Convenient stop while traveling."
Very nice! Great for an extended stay. Businessman's delight.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Very close to the interstate."
Enjoyed our 4 night stay. The staff was wonderful and very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. The room was clean and very well kept. Will stay again.
4 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Taylor
"EXCELLENT STAY"
WAS VERY AFFORDABLE AND EXCELLENT HOTEL!!!
2 night trip Jun 21, 2014
MARSHALL
Great Hotel
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Great service"
This hotel is in a great location - very handy for anywhere you need to go in Rocky Mount. The rooms were spacious and clean and the staff was great! I highly recommend either for short stay or longer.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Rooms were nice and spacious. Great facility and staff!!
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
The room was very comfortable and totally met our needs.
1 night trip May 28, 2014
Gail
"A/C broke at home"
We were at the hotel for 2 nights due to our a/c being repaired at our home. The stay was very pleasant and we were very pleased with the hotel overall. Very clean and staff was very friendly and nice! My first choice for my next in town stay!
1 night trip May 13, 2014
"Clean and pet friendly."
We travel with 2 small dogs and were thrilled with the cleanliness and updated rooms at Candlewood Suites. The dogs are always an issue when we look for pleasant, clean, dog- friendly accomodations. Plus there is a 50's style diner right next door. Wonderful and we definitely stop at Candlewood Suites when we return South in the Fall!
Other trip May 6, 2014
Joanne
"So noisy"
My room was located near the front desk. There was a steady cacophony of noise well into the night between the hotel personnel and guests. Too loud to sleep until 2am.
Response by Candlewood Suites Rocky Mount
Candlewood Suites would like to apologize for the situation that occurred during your stay. As a hotel we are sorry that we fell below your expectations as a guest at our hotel. We try to the best of our ability to make sure every guests' stay is as comfortable as possible. Please allow us to make things right, when you return for your next stay. Candlewood Suites Staff
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Happy Overall"
First off, Mr. Gregg at the front desk was simply AWESOME. He made me feel very welcome as soon as I entered the lobby, had me set up in no time and left me with zero questions from the very first time we spoke. The room was very nice; only downfall is I was told online and by phone during booking that I'd have a king-sized bed but that wasn't the case. There were a few pieces of hair in the tub but they could easily be overlooked by the cleaners. Room was clean and very spacious, and also at one of the lowest prices (out of about 5 or 6 hotels in that area). No complaints; happy customer, and I would recommend.
Response by Candlewood Suites Rocky Mount
Dear T. Mann, We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us at Candlewood Suites, Rocky Mount NC. We take pride in knowing that we service our guests' directly to their liking. Gregg is such an asset to this hotel, we are pleased to know that he accommodated you in everyway possible. We would like to apologize for the hair in the tub, as well as for the room type situation. We hope you find your next stay just as enjoyable as your last. Candlewood Suites Staff
2 night trip Apr 9, 2014
T. Mann
"Great hotel if you own a pet."
Hotel was very comfortable but our AC made a loud noise and Had to shut off to go to sleep. which I had to put it on during the night cause room got hot. No maintenance man during weekend and they did not had another suite so I decided to stay. I have trouble sleeping but the bed was very comfortable and fell asleep quickly but unfortunately was awaken from kids jumping above our room had to call front desk and they took care of it. I will stay here again next year on our way to Florida. One more thing they should spray their carpet with pet odor cause my dog had an accident due to previous pet staying in the room.
Response by Candlewood Suites Rocky Mount
Dear Angelina, Thank you for such a detailed review about our hotel. We are pleased that you found your stay with us pleasant. We are sorry for the inconvenience of A/C unit, as well as the kids jumping above your floor, but we are happy that we could get the situation resolved for you. We do happen to detail are pet rooms very well for the reason being that pets do stay in some of the rooms. We can't wait for your next return with us. Candlewood Suites Staff
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Angelina
"Nice place to stay"
Very comfortable room with great little kitchen all you could ask for
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Pat
"Casual"
It was wonderful. Great room, very nice amenities.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
pleasure
"Credit Card charge 2x"
When i enter the hotel. Gave my reservation Number. Explain to the lady my room was already paid for. Do not switch my card, i know they have to vfy the number. She stay they will not charge the credit card. This was on Tuesday November 18. I was balance my check book on Sunday and their is 2 charges. One from hotel.com and one from candlewwd suites. I call to ask why was I charge 2 times for a 1 night room and no one care to answer. NOw i have to contact their company office to get charge reviews. The room was nice. The people down the hall walk all night, noisy could not get much rest. The cleaning people start so early, if you want to sleep late you cannot. Will stay their again. I just worry how many people have been double charge if they book reservation a head. Please check your bank statements and credit card...
1 night trip Nov 19, 2013
Verity Upset Customer
I was very impressed , the room was spotless and comfortable and nicely decorated. The people at the desk were very polite and friendly.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Happy Stay"
For the short time I visited the Hotel, I was very satisfied with the Suite. Everything you to use in your room just bring the food to cook and you can set the mood in your own style.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
ANNETTE
"Weekend Stay"
Good hotel...nice that the room had a stove top...however, for the price, many have expected some form of breakfast.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Close to the highway."
I was really impressed by the cleanliness of the hotel. The staff was helpful but not overbearing. I would use them again.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
We were upgraded to a double room which was very nice after riding our Harley for 12 hrs it was nice to have room to stretch out and rest.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
"Truth in Advertising"
This review may only appeal to a small segment of the population but the Candlewood Suites in Rocky Mount is one of the only hotels I have stayed with complete accessibility. The rooms were large and well planned for wheelchair use and the shower was accessible and comfortable. In addition, the entire hotel-suite, hallways and lobby-was exceptionally clean and well appointed. I will certainly stay there again when visiting the area.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2013
Joan
"Tee's insight."
Again I had a very good stay here, the room was very nice the staff was very friendly and helpful. I'm sure I'll be staying here again.
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2013
Randy
I really enjoyed my stay
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
jen
"Randy"
My stay at Candlewood Suites was very very pleasant the rooms were large clean and very adequate for my stay the attendance were very accommodating and very helpful in all aspects and courteous I plan to stay there more often
Romance trip Jan 3, 2013