All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
525 SW Morrison Street, Portland, OR, 97204, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great location! I was able to walk to plenty of destinations. My flight ended up being delayed, so I didn't get a chance to check out the roof top bar, but the room service was really good! The bed was very comfortable, too.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Stay at the Nines"
The Nines is beautifully decorated, comfortable and in an ideal location to everything. There are also very good restaurants on the property which we enjoyed. We especially enjoyed the rooftop bar. Great hotel!
2 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Geraldine
It was great. A little spendy though...
1 night trip Aug 2, 2015
"Not a complete 5 star"
Only real way to park car was valet Very expensive and takes 20m to retrieve car. Air conditioning was marginal - service and decor was 5 star otherwise
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Not for young children"
Would be great for a business stay or an adult getaway. Nice ambience, luxurious feel, comfortable, and well designed. No pool or activities for children. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Rachel
"How to live like a king"
Very enjoyable
1 night trip Jun 28, 2015
burton
"Not worth it."
2 star service. Doesn't even compare to other 5-star hotels. I'll spend my hard earned money elsewhere.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"At the Nines"
Good hotel, nice room. The elevators can get a bit busy with people going to the roof top bar, this could be sometimes annoying. Also be prepare to wait for valet service, good to call a head on that. The rooms are nice & the staff helpful.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Highly Recommended"
My husband & I stayed here for a weekend getaway and we really enjoyed just about everything it had to offer. The room was clean, the service was efficient and the hotel was walking distance to just about anything we needed. My only complaint would be that there was no spa on location.
3 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Air"
There are two restaurants inside the building, find the air in the room is not fresh enough.
1 night trip May 26, 2015
Alfred
Pro:great service, staff and location. Con: extremely slow check-in. Arrive around 4pm, received the phone call to inform us to check-in around 6pm.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Had the BEST girls weekend away!"
My best friend and I went away for the weekend and spent one night at The Nines. The hotel was BEAUTIFUL and did not disappoint. We stayed on a Thursday night and had a credit to use...so we were able to stay here for much less than the usual price [thanks Hotels.com rewards program!]. Every employee was kind and helpful, the finishes are top notch, and we felt like royalty staying at The Nines!
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
Kimberly
"Best hotel in downtown area"
Business Trip. Best place to stay in downtown. Great restaurant inside hotel.
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
Ian
"NICE NICE NICE"
awesome staff
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
candace
"Close to downtown: expensive for 3 star"
The smallest room.. No bathtub.. And no linen change... No towels exchange Very expensive for what is offered Food... Terrible
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
marshall
"Nice surprises."
Staff was extremely helpful and kind. The bedroom and bathroom were nice. Also, the hotel look & feel was conversation-worthy - interesting art on the walls throughout and wonderful color scheme.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Great Stay in a very cool town"
A little glitch at check in, couldn't find the reservation but staff provided a food credit for our trouble. The place is great, well-appointed, great staff. The bathrooms need to be redesigned, there is a ton unutilized space with a tiny shower. Overall, it was a grear stay in a cool town.
2 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
Justin
Awkward lobby and entry situation. The doormen and valets can't tell if you're a guest or just walking by. A couple of times the entry doors were blocked by employees talking to each other. I had to excuse myself and slide by. The staff also made a number of simple mistakes that added up to making the visit irritating. Too clunky to be a luxury hotel.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Family Weekend Trip"
We went down to Portland from Seattle for a family weekend getaway to celebrate my parents anniversary. The hotel was very convenient to shopping and eating. We parked valet and didn't take the car out until we were ready to leave. We even caught a Trailblazers game and took the tram conveniently located a block away from the hotel. Overall a great hotel and now the only hotel we'll stay at in Portland.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Diana
"5 stars"
3 days..very helpful staff...nice restaurant in the hotel..
3 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
R. Timothy
Stayed one night for our 4th anniversary. We had a good experience.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"The Nines"
Stay was great. I was disappointed because the bed was hard.
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
Gina
Very nice staff very nice location with great rooms
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
jon
"beautiful but disappointing"
One of our queen beds had a broken box spring, it couldn't be replaced so we had to change rooms, our new room had two broken/worn box springs. We appreciate the $75.00 credit but then was overcharged $9.00 on our final bill. The rooms were beautiful but very uncomfortable and quite disappointing. A friend and I travel to Portland for a girls weekend several times a year. We really were looking forward to our stay. Upon check out we weren't even asked about or stay.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Jaime
"Very cool hotel..."
enjoyed our stay, but no one cleaned our room :( ...annoying
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nines is a ten"
Enjoyed the hotel. Verynicely done. Good service, friendly helpful staff.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Great hotel - your request might not be honored"
The hotel is beautiful, if quite expensive (it was Valentine's Day). I don't know if the problem lies with Hotels.com or with the hotel itself, but the request I made at the time of booking was ignored (i.e. for a room overlooking the square.)
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Alan
"Jazz night in Portland"
Nice room, pretty small. Comfortable bed. Parking expensive.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
RONDA
"Excellent Night Out and Stay at The Nines"
Staff was very nice and attentive. We visited the restaurant and bar while we were there also. Both were great! We will absolutely be going back to the nines even if we're just going to stay and play in the hotel! We loved it <3
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Kimberley
Calling it a city view was a bit of a stretch Bed linens were great Lived the lobby area and urban farmer restaurant was terrific
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"It's official; Nines is our go-to Portland hotel"
Came down from Seattle for shopping, food and to catch a Blazers game. The Nines offers comfort and convenience to do all of the above. The hotel is swag and even the visiting team stayed there. The tram to the game was right across the street. And we walked to most of our food and shopping locations. We'll definitely be back.
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Diana
Beautiful hotel! Quite pricey but expected at this type of hotel.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Adriane
"Lovely hotel, tiny room."
I had really wanted to try this hotel and it really was wonderful. Staff was always courteous and kind. The room was small but nicely appointed, just a little hard to move around. It was strange to have the only window on the atrium and you literally could not shut out the light from the atrium.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
gail
"Great hotel in the center of the city"
A bit unique as hotel lobby is on the 8th floor. Lovely restaurants, lounges and fitness area. Close to museums and gardens.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
June
"awesome!"
love it. great bed.
2 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Anthony
"Was a 5/5 now a 3+/5"
Was a 5-star, now a strong 3+. Our bed was crazy uncomfortable and although we've had a couple great stays here in the past, this one fell way short.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"So nice"
Everything was awesome except one thing which is the parking should be included or law price than $39 per day.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
This was my second time staying in this hotel. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Very nice rooms but bit small. I will stay in this hotel again next time that I am in Portland
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"I would stay again!!"
Wonderful hotel. Service was spectacular and the location was right in the heart of downtown Portland. Their night turn down service was a pleasant surprise. The parking cost are a bit high but is on par with other downtown hotels.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
"The Nines - Classy and Magnificent..."
This hotel exceeded all expectations. Simply fabulous!!
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Shirona
"Nice weekend!!!!"
Besides our room not been cleaned when we first arrived the over all experience was wonderful good stuff, good food and very soothing place to stay.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Mixed review"
I felt the decor could use some work. It felt very cold to me. The doormen were great! Very friendly and helpful. Restaurants expensive and food so-so. Room was clean and nicely decorated, but walls are thin and we were kept awake by the love making going on next door. Location is excellent.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Great stay but small room"
The staff was outstanding. Very attentive and as helpful as possible. My only discount is that the rooms are small. We were upgraded to a city-view, but the room was still tiny - only enough room to walk around the bed. But the location makes up for the tiny room because we spent most of our time in downtown Portland!
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Kimberly
"Jimmy and Denise getaway"
Wonderful, everything was as stated. Very friendly, over the top service.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"The Nines Rocks!!!"
Impeccable rooms,beautiful decor, amazing customer service! 15 min after checking in, kids got a "welcome" tray of freshly baked cookies and a pitcher of cold milk... on the house! This is definitely our place to stay from now on in Portland !
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Ma
"Fantastic hotel with spacious rooms"
The Nines is a fantastic hotel centrally located in downtown Portland. The rooms are large and very comfortable. The only issue I had is with the neglected delivery of a rollaway bed. I called a few days before to order the bed. I also requested it upon check in. But, it never arrived and we were still charged for it which they removed after realizing the mistake.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Bosh01
"christmas holiday"
Great, enthusiastic valets and door men. Great food at the restaurant. Wonderful bed and bedding. Great fun staying at Meier and Franks. Filthy floor mats in the elevators with at least one smashed gum in each of the elevators we rode.
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Room was a bit smaller than other stays I've had at the Nines, but nonetheless beautifully maintained, decorated, clean. Staff was very helpful, efficient, and welcoming.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
d
"This is why the Nines."
A wonderful anniversary trip to the festive dowtown Portland during a holiday weekend. Comfortable bed, lovely linens, perfect decor, delicious in-room dining and Steven and the front desk crew sent us chocolate covered strawberries and champagne to kick-off the celebration! The location is so great with shopping, dining and theaters in walking distance, and the in-site restaurants are fabulous. It's hard to want to check out other hotels when the Nines is such a consistently great experience!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Jerrad
"Nice but overrated; service is not 5-star"
I was excited to stay at the Nines after hearing rave reviews from friends. When we checked in, the front desk clerk told us we had a "atrium room" overlooking the interior lobby. I questioned if the room was dark without natural light and the clerk assured me that was not the case. When we got to the room it was, in fact, very dark and gloomy with no exterior windows. Knowing the hotel was not full, I called the front desk to request a move. They said we only paid for an interior room and it would be an extra charge per night. (Future guests, be warned: I do not believe this distinction is clear in the reservation categories!) However, after speaking with a manager, they agreed to move us across the hall to a different room. The rest of the stay was fine. The rooms are lovely - above average - although I'm not sure what qualifies for the 5-star rating. The next issue came at check-out: when we received our final bill there was a charge for valet parking, which we did not use. I called to have that corrected and they sent a revised folio. Then, after we left a third and "final" folio arrived via email with another new charge that we did not make. It took three more phone calls and multiple revisions to finally get it figured out. Bottom line: the Nines is a lovely hotel in the heart of downtown Portland. Just don't expect a true 5-star luxury experience or top-notch customer service.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014