All hotels in Frisco, Texas, United States of America
3202 Parkwood Blvd, Frisco, TX, 75034, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Quick business trip..."
Great location. Close to many restaurants and businesses. Love there is a bar in the hotel. Great place to get breakfast in the mornings- free coffee both in room and in lobby. Can order hot breakfase sandwiches, yogurt, fresh fruit and juices. Only got to stay one night but would stay here again when in Plano/Frisco on business.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Amidst It All.."
I used to live in North Dallas, so I was in town to see friends that live all over the Metroplex. I picked the hotel because it provides easy access to the Tollway and 121
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Good, clean hotel"
Good, clean hotel and at a great price. Somewhat of a European feel to it with straight, lines. Not quite as roomy as I anticipated but still, a good clean value.
2 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Brad
"Just OK"
This is a budget friendly hotel which tries to have a modern-industrial feel. I liked the area, very close to the mall and lots of restaurants. However I wouldn't want to spend more than a night here. There is no restaurant, but there is a food area that reminded me of a convenience store. There is no free breakfast, I did not buy anything to eat there. There is bar, I thought the drink prices were high. I missed the happy hour by minutes. The room was a disappointment. The bed was uncomfortable, the heating/AC was loud, the shower leaks water on the bathroom floor, the towels are thin, there is no closet, just an area to hang clothes awkwardly behind a curtain. The people at the front desk were very nice.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Laurie
"Very nice hotel"
Th is is a very nice hotel the. Rooms are not huge but they are perfect size especially for business travelers. My only suggestion would be that the beds are due for an update
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
jason
"Would definitely return!!"
It was awesome! The room was great and the in room ordering of very recent up to date movies was a plus! Loved it!
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Xavier
"time to update, aloft..."
Hotel is starting to show its age. Shower wreaked of mildew.
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
Bradley
"A VERY NICE PLACE"
VERY CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE-VERY QUIET AND PLEASANT
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
keith
"Well wroth it"
They had everything on site, no reason to leave during our 4 day stay. Great food with large selection. Beautiful, modern hotel. Extremely pet friendly. Awesome staff that were helpful. WiFi was fastest that I've had from any hotel, and I stay at a lot of different hotels. Across the street is a beautiful park with brass sculptures, it is a must see. Free pool table in common area that has a lot of seating areas. GREAT JOB Aloft!
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Kristi
"This hotel was run by rude teenagers"
The decor and furniture is cheap. Everything from the dollar store. No microwave, no iron, ironing board. A tiny strip of wood for a desk. Chairs that were broken . Everything was cheap quality. Rooms were not clean the staff was the rudest group of teenagers and you could never find the manager. Terrible experience and I travel around the world.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
business travel
"dog friendly"
Our dog liked the motel too. No barking heard in room, room was clean, no odors. Nice sidewalk to walk the dog, safe.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Maria
"Some people don't belong in customer service"
The hotel itself was wonderful. The customer service I received was the worst I have ever experienced. The two staff at the front desk were entirely incompetent and rude. I came in to check in and said I had a reservation and gave my last name. She said there were no rooms available until they get cleaned , and as I was early for check out had no problem though a little surprised it being a Tuesday. So I kept checking in while other people came in and appeared to be checking in and they kept shaking their heads no. Finally the gentleman came over to me and told me why don't you go to another hotel. So I asked what's going on?? He said do you even have a reservation so rudely as he ran to the computer to somehow prove me wrong. So I gave him my name then did a 180. He said sorry they though I just showed up and wanted a room which was not true. The lady there knew I had a reservation. The only thing I can come up with us that she somehow confused herself in her head or something. Either way trip ruined and even though I stayed totally calm I can see how people straight lose it in these type of situations.
2 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
Jay
Loved the concept. However, the floors were not clean at all and the towels didn't look that clean. Maybe they were just old.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
db
"For the On-The-Go Individual"
Very modern hotel perfectly located near uptown neighborhoods. Aloft Frisco offers door access and ready coffee for individuals with fast paced life styles. Enjoy!!
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Loren
"Friendly and in a perfect location!"
Front desk staff are awesome! We have stayed there before and no complaints except the girl tha works in the bar has no personality and needs a little more training, tipped her out of feeling sorry for her.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
wish it had an indoor pool, but very nice clean hotel. would stay again
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
jb
"Satisfaction guaranteed"
Pleasant Experience..highly recommended. Quite Weekend for us.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Relocattion"
Original reservation was cancelled due to water link in the only room they had available (the one we reserved). Come to find out it was due to overselling the hotel and no water leak. They moved us to the other A Loft which was further from our destination. Check out did not have records in order. Facility was nice, personnel not so much. Will not stay there again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Fantastic, unlike any other"
I loved the personal attention from the staff. The hotel is staged to give a functional and personal atmosphere. Snacks and coffee available 24/7 make me want to come back!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Jared
"Room layout not great for families"
This is a great hotel for the price and in a great location. The only issue is that the room layout is not great for families. The sink area is open to the room and the shower/toilet area has a panel that lets light into the room so it is difficult for someone to be in the bathroom area without disturbing those in the room.
3 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Nicole
"Could have been better"
This was my first stay in an Aloft hotel. I really loved the layout and use of space in our room. We were there for a Friday night through Sunday morning. Our coffee maker didn't work and we never even got a working one. The most frustrating thing about it was that every time we called down to the front desk we were told someone was bringing one up. My husband finally took our broken one downstairs late Saturday night only to find out that one was not on the way after all. We were told we would have by Sunday morning. We did not. Not having a working coffee maker was annoying, but getting the run around was far more annoying. I told the lady at the front desk about the coffee maker when we checked out because I didn't want to be charged for our missing broken one and she was at least apologetic. Also, we found ants in our room on Saturday afternoon. There are plenty of hotels in the area. This hotel was a good price, but I'll look elsewhere next time.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Chelsea
"Up on Aloft"
Great service But Pricey movies 15.99 went to 17.99 sat night
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"aloft Frisco"
not worth the money if you pay over 80 bucks..blackout shades are a joke sunlight shines right through at crack of dawn. Few amenities. Staff was cool
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Great find!"
Hadn't stayed at an Aloft before but liked it very much. The baggage carts were smaller but held more and were easier to maneuver than the conventional type. Staff were friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
Sandy T.
"Readiness"
The room was not ready when we got there @ 7:30 pm. The receptionist that checked us in told us their housekeeping staff had called in and they were behind. He did comp us a couple drinks from the bar while we waited. It was a short wait and the bartender was very friendly and entertaining. Overall a very minor inconvenience. I won't let this keep me from staying here again.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Jill
"Did not meet expectations..."
Overall experience was just below average. Hip and modern but lacked room cleanliness. Unprofessional front counter personnel. This may be for some people because of the modernness design and room layout. But, I have to pass up on this hotel next time I am in Frisco TX. A major plus in staying here are the shopping centers, pubs/restaurants that is within walking distance from this hotel.
"It was OK"
Hotel seems to be a little dated. Rooms are clean hotel is quiet. We enjoyed our stay.
Nick
"Nice hotel that was close to our business in town."
My wife and I enjoyed our stay. The location was ideal in that there was a huge amount of restaurant options near by. The gym being open 24 hours was appreciated as well as the overall quality of the equipment inside.
Cody
"nice and clean for the price"
stay there a great week. Large group we spent good time.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Rudy
"Close to conference center"
It was ok...stayed in nicer, but it was clean! Would I stay there for several nights-no! But for one night, it was fine. Great price!
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Lori
"Frisco TX, two day stay and everything was great."
Not much to write about as I didn't spend much time in the room. The bed allowed a good nights sleep and the shower was cool.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Great location for out of town shopping trip"
Original Room had not been cleaned. Walked into unmade bed and towels on the floor. We were quickly given a new room though. Great location for shopping.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"Nice hotel but disappointing"
The room was very nice. Housekeeping did not do a great job in cleaning the room. Threw away a complete bottle of soda I left in my room. There was no continental breakfast, just free coffee in the morning and only water in the evening. The staff was very nice and always had a smile on their faces.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Had a great time, but needed Free food :)"
Everything was great except the fact they don't have a complementary breakfast. $5 for a muffin/bagel, an egg and a drink isn't worth it.
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Tre
"Nice room but small."
Motel as a whole was clean and comfortable, close parking was limited.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"No frills, just a good cheap place to stay.."
Nothing elaborate, clean, safe'and appears to be new construction.. Well worth the price!!
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Sam
Decent enough. The mattresses slide a lot since there are no box springs under them.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Trendy and Comfortable"
Great hotel. Lively atmosphere in the lobby bar but can't hear a thing one you are in your room. The rooms are trendy loft style rooms. Very comfortable. The bed was a little hard but we slept great. Will for sure stay there again.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Awesome Stay with all star"
The staff was awesome and Lauren handled all 14 reservations like a champ!!! I know it was tricky but the whole staff was amazing!!! Will defiantly be staying there again
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
Christina
"Perfect place!"
Overnight local stay with wife. Great location for anything. We went shopping early in the day then a nice dinner and movie nearby. Aloft was perfect. Great staff and the room was really nice. We will be back!
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
"Great location. Loved access to coffee, snacks, et"
Easy check in and check out. All staff we dealt with were both helpful and pleasant.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
toni
"Ok but not wonderful"
The hotel is clean and rooms set up nice but we just felt like everything was cheap. Cheap mattress, cheap sheets, overly stuffed pillows, cheap blinds etc. A lower quality NYLO I would say. We did not have any complaints about the staff or appearance of the hotel. It was super close to the mall and a clean gas station is right next door.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Holli
"Geart Stay"
My wife felt that the mattress was to frim
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
michael
"Amazing"
Staff was awesome! Convenient location near shops and restaurants- and it's still a quiet area.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Great Weekend Getaway"
Room was perfect for a quick weekend getaway. Nice, clean, but bed was a bit hard. Courteous staff. Price was nice and I would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Room switch"
Stay was great! They did not have any single king rooms available at check-in, so we were offered to wait or take a handicap accessible room. We actually liked it better than a regular room (the walk-in shower was great).
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"relaxing.. but not great"
We stayed for 2 days during Valentine's weekend. The hotel employees were wonderful however we were not impressed with the room itself. The hot water took forever to warm and never got "hot". We had to call tech support just to log on to wifi. The room was alot smaller then portrayed in the pictures however the bed was very comfortable. Would we stay again? Possibly but there were MANYA hotels in the surrounding area we will try first.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"great hotel"
was a very pleasant stay-the showers are great.room was very comfortable
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
keith
"a nice surprise"
i decided to stay at the Aloft while traveling more out of curiousity than anything. I had attended a seminar at the Aloft in Doral, FLorida a few months earlier and like its modern look and kinda quirky feel. So decided to do a " what the hell" and book a night. The room is very much not what you would expect. Very open without a lot of boundaries. The king size bed faces the windows... Which I thought was interesting. Nice sized TV on the wall and a good area to do some work. My only real complaint is that if you had a lot of clothes to hang, the area allotted would not work. Might be ok for a few shirts or slicks, but that's it. Bed was quite comfortable. Did not try any of the amenities. Maybe next time...and yes, I would stay there again.
"Will stay again"
Great stay at this hotel. I was pleasantly surprised at the service, cleanliness and "coolness" of this place for the amazing price. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015