All hotels in Frisco, Texas, United States of America
3202 Parkwood Blvd, Frisco, TX, 75034, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Love it!"
Loved it!!! Loved it!!!
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great hotel for business"
The hotel is quite, has everything you need to work and also great for resting. Clean facilities and well located in the Frisco area, close to business, shopping malls and restaurants.
Other trip May 7, 2015
"Don't forget your razor."
We have stayed here twice as just a get-away evening. The hotel is nice and in a good part of town. There is access to great shopping and several nice restaurants. Parking was no problem. The hotel is all non-smoking but you can smoke on the patio outside next to the pool. We had dinner and came back for drinks at the bar. Our only complaint would be the price of items that other hotels offer for no-charge. My wife needed a couple of ibuprofen tablets to help with a headache. Instead of a complimentary sample pack of advil (2 tablets) we were instructed to purchase a small assortment of pain killers (about 5 sample packs) for $5. You also couldn't get a single disposable razor if you forgot yours, but you could buy a package with a disposable razor and small travel shaving cream for $12. We stayed during a promotional stay and used a free room from Hotels.com so the actual cost to us for the room was minimal but if we had to pay their regular price, we would have been more upset paying these add-ons.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Nice place about two miles from all the Plano restaurants.
1 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Great value for the money"
I always enjoy my time in Aloft Hotels. The rooms are clean and crisp and the hotel staff is very helpful and friendly.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Carlton
"Weekend getaway successful!"
We really enjoyed our stay at Aloft Frisco! Restaurants and and shopping close by. Friendly and accommodating staff! We will come back!
2 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Low cost - I'll take it"
I was looking for a place for two nights while in Plano. The Aloft was the best place at the best price.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Business
"Nice hotel. Good place to stay for business"
I stayed here one night for business. It was a really nice hotel. THe room was clean and comfortable. Would recommend.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
"Our decided hotel for a stays"
The hotel was amazing!! It had really cool modern amenities, granted we are entertained quite easily. But the room was clean, nice, and the bed was extremely comfortable. The location was great. My husband wanted a certain restaurant and it was only two or so miles away so we just ended up walking and felt totally safe and it was only a 15 minute walk. The only downside was that I love to go swimming and in Texas in April it's usually warm enough to go swimming outside, but I do still prefer an indoor pool.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Kailey
"Awesome nights rest"
Excellent stay; very modern & trendy room; especially liked the setup of the bathroom; made it nice for three of us in the room; very good use of the space; staff was very attentive & kind; would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
"Great except"
it was great except for the fact that the room was not ready for some reason until 3:30.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"aloft frisco"
Lauren at the front desk was great. My only complaint was that they only offer shuttle services during the week, and there aren't ice machines on every floor like at most hotels.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
"Advocare leadership trip"
We loved the look and the feel of the Aloft Frisco and we will be looking into staying at another Aloft hotel over the summer
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Damien
Nice rooms and lobby. Do not like lack of privacy for bathrooms. Too much light goes into bedroom, not private enough for person in bathroom. Needs fan installed in bathrooms.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Frisco Style"
Convenient, clean & friendly.
2 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Brad
"Quick business trip..."
Great location. Close to many restaurants and businesses. Love there is a bar in the hotel. Great place to get breakfast in the mornings- free coffee both in room and in lobby. Can order hot breakfase sandwiches, yogurt, fresh fruit and juices. Only got to stay one night but would stay here again when in Plano/Frisco on business.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Amidst It All.."
I used to live in North Dallas, so I was in town to see friends that live all over the Metroplex. I picked the hotel because it provides easy access to the Tollway and 121
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Good, clean hotel"
Good, clean hotel and at a great price. Somewhat of a European feel to it with straight, lines. Not quite as roomy as I anticipated but still, a good clean value.
2 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Brad
"Just OK"
This is a budget friendly hotel which tries to have a modern-industrial feel. I liked the area, very close to the mall and lots of restaurants. However I wouldn't want to spend more than a night here. There is no restaurant, but there is a food area that reminded me of a convenience store. There is no free breakfast, I did not buy anything to eat there. There is bar, I thought the drink prices were high. I missed the happy hour by minutes. The room was a disappointment. The bed was uncomfortable, the heating/AC was loud, the shower leaks water on the bathroom floor, the towels are thin, there is no closet, just an area to hang clothes awkwardly behind a curtain. The people at the front desk were very nice.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Laurie
"Very nice hotel"
Th is is a very nice hotel the. Rooms are not huge but they are perfect size especially for business travelers. My only suggestion would be that the beds are due for an update
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
jason
"Would definitely return!!"
It was awesome! The room was great and the in room ordering of very recent up to date movies was a plus! Loved it!
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Xavier
"time to update, aloft..."
Hotel is starting to show its age. Shower wreaked of mildew.
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
Bradley
"A VERY NICE PLACE"
VERY CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE-VERY QUIET AND PLEASANT
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
keith
"Well wroth it"
They had everything on site, no reason to leave during our 4 day stay. Great food with large selection. Beautiful, modern hotel. Extremely pet friendly. Awesome staff that were helpful. WiFi was fastest that I've had from any hotel, and I stay at a lot of different hotels. Across the street is a beautiful park with brass sculptures, it is a must see. Free pool table in common area that has a lot of seating areas. GREAT JOB Aloft!
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Kristi
"This hotel was run by rude teenagers"
The decor and furniture is cheap. Everything from the dollar store. No microwave, no iron, ironing board. A tiny strip of wood for a desk. Chairs that were broken . Everything was cheap quality. Rooms were not clean the staff was the rudest group of teenagers and you could never find the manager. Terrible experience and I travel around the world.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
business travel
"dog friendly"
Our dog liked the motel too. No barking heard in room, room was clean, no odors. Nice sidewalk to walk the dog, safe.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Maria
"Some people don't belong in customer service"
The hotel itself was wonderful. The customer service I received was the worst I have ever experienced. The two staff at the front desk were entirely incompetent and rude. I came in to check in and said I had a reservation and gave my last name. She said there were no rooms available until they get cleaned , and as I was early for check out had no problem though a little surprised it being a Tuesday. So I kept checking in while other people came in and appeared to be checking in and they kept shaking their heads no. Finally the gentleman came over to me and told me why don't you go to another hotel. So I asked what's going on?? He said do you even have a reservation so rudely as he ran to the computer to somehow prove me wrong. So I gave him my name then did a 180. He said sorry they though I just showed up and wanted a room which was not true. The lady there knew I had a reservation. The only thing I can come up with us that she somehow confused herself in her head or something. Either way trip ruined and even though I stayed totally calm I can see how people straight lose it in these type of situations.
2 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
Jay
Loved the concept. However, the floors were not clean at all and the towels didn't look that clean. Maybe they were just old.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
db
"For the On-The-Go Individual"
Very modern hotel perfectly located near uptown neighborhoods. Aloft Frisco offers door access and ready coffee for individuals with fast paced life styles. Enjoy!!
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Loren
"Friendly and in a perfect location!"
Front desk staff are awesome! We have stayed there before and no complaints except the girl tha works in the bar has no personality and needs a little more training, tipped her out of feeling sorry for her.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
wish it had an indoor pool, but very nice clean hotel. would stay again
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
jb
"Satisfaction guaranteed"
Pleasant Experience..highly recommended. Quite Weekend for us.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Relocattion"
Original reservation was cancelled due to water link in the only room they had available (the one we reserved). Come to find out it was due to overselling the hotel and no water leak. They moved us to the other A Loft which was further from our destination. Check out did not have records in order. Facility was nice, personnel not so much. Will not stay there again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Fantastic, unlike any other"
I loved the personal attention from the staff. The hotel is staged to give a functional and personal atmosphere. Snacks and coffee available 24/7 make me want to come back!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Jared
"Room layout not great for families"
This is a great hotel for the price and in a great location. The only issue is that the room layout is not great for families. The sink area is open to the room and the shower/toilet area has a panel that lets light into the room so it is difficult for someone to be in the bathroom area without disturbing those in the room.
3 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Nicole
"Could have been better"
This was my first stay in an Aloft hotel. I really loved the layout and use of space in our room. We were there for a Friday night through Sunday morning. Our coffee maker didn't work and we never even got a working one. The most frustrating thing about it was that every time we called down to the front desk we were told someone was bringing one up. My husband finally took our broken one downstairs late Saturday night only to find out that one was not on the way after all. We were told we would have by Sunday morning. We did not. Not having a working coffee maker was annoying, but getting the run around was far more annoying. I told the lady at the front desk about the coffee maker when we checked out because I didn't want to be charged for our missing broken one and she was at least apologetic. Also, we found ants in our room on Saturday afternoon. There are plenty of hotels in the area. This hotel was a good price, but I'll look elsewhere next time.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Chelsea
"Up on Aloft"
Great service But Pricey movies 15.99 went to 17.99 sat night
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"aloft Frisco"
not worth the money if you pay over 80 bucks..blackout shades are a joke sunlight shines right through at crack of dawn. Few amenities. Staff was cool
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Great find!"
Hadn't stayed at an Aloft before but liked it very much. The baggage carts were smaller but held more and were easier to maneuver than the conventional type. Staff were friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
Sandy T.
"Readiness"
The room was not ready when we got there @ 7:30 pm. The receptionist that checked us in told us their housekeeping staff had called in and they were behind. He did comp us a couple drinks from the bar while we waited. It was a short wait and the bartender was very friendly and entertaining. Overall a very minor inconvenience. I won't let this keep me from staying here again.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Jill
"Did not meet expectations..."
Overall experience was just below average. Hip and modern but lacked room cleanliness. Unprofessional front counter personnel. This may be for some people because of the modernness design and room layout. But, I have to pass up on this hotel next time I am in Frisco TX. A major plus in staying here are the shopping centers, pubs/restaurants that is within walking distance from this hotel.
"It was OK"
Hotel seems to be a little dated. Rooms are clean hotel is quiet. We enjoyed our stay.
Nick
"Nice hotel that was close to our business in town."
My wife and I enjoyed our stay. The location was ideal in that there was a huge amount of restaurant options near by. The gym being open 24 hours was appreciated as well as the overall quality of the equipment inside.
Cody
"nice and clean for the price"
stay there a great week. Large group we spent good time.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Rudy
"Close to conference center"
It was ok...stayed in nicer, but it was clean! Would I stay there for several nights-no! But for one night, it was fine. Great price!
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Lori
"Frisco TX, two day stay and everything was great."
Not much to write about as I didn't spend much time in the room. The bed allowed a good nights sleep and the shower was cool.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Great location for out of town shopping trip"
Original Room had not been cleaned. Walked into unmade bed and towels on the floor. We were quickly given a new room though. Great location for shopping.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"Nice hotel but disappointing"
The room was very nice. Housekeeping did not do a great job in cleaning the room. Threw away a complete bottle of soda I left in my room. There was no continental breakfast, just free coffee in the morning and only water in the evening. The staff was very nice and always had a smile on their faces.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Had a great time, but needed Free food :)"
Everything was great except the fact they don't have a complementary breakfast. $5 for a muffin/bagel, an egg and a drink isn't worth it.
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Tre
"Nice room but small."
Motel as a whole was clean and comfortable, close parking was limited.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015