All hotels in Galloway, New Jersey, United States of America
100 East White Horse Pike, Galloway, NJ, 08205, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"will visit again"
Pleasant staff,great accommodations, good location and very well maintained.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon, NJ
We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at this hotel. On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area. Sincerely, Arup Bhattacharjee Front Office Manager Country Inn & Suites 1-609-652-4050
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"More bang for your buck!"
Excellent hotel and price! Convenient and close to all your favorite attractions.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Jimmy
"Want to come back"
Staff was delightful. Location was great. Manager was very friendly.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice and clean hotel"
Everything was perfect, clean room, comfy bed and complete breakfast
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
simo
"Ac trip"
Good experience...clean and spacious. Very friendly staff!!
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
kyle
Good
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Over all the experience was great my only issue was that I checked in at midnight and the staff conplained out the noise i made while checking in other than that it was a really good experience
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Stayed two nights while visting AC. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Will definitely choose this hotel again.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"COMFORT ENDS AND SUITES ABESCON, NJ"
ROOM WAS COMFORTABLE, FURNITURE WAS IN GOOD SHAPE AND CLEAN. RATES FOR WEEKEND WAS A LITTLE HIGH WE HAD THE ROOM RESERVED FOR A FULL WEEK BUT WAS CHARGED MORE FOR THE WEEKEND. NOT RIGHT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CHARGED EXTRA FOR WEEKEND
6 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
WILLIE C
"would stay again but during school breaks"
It was very nice room, perfect for my family and I. Beds were very comfortable. My only complaint was that half of the hotel is rented out to college students whom eat all of the breakfast before anyone else can.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Just an overnight."
Very nice motel. Good value. Just stayed one night.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"Awesome stay"
I've had more RHEN 1 bad experience staying at ither hotels outside of ac boardwalk just trying to save money for a little getaway. It took the chance and tried 1 last time to stay at a hotel off the boardwalk and this hotel exceeding my expectations clean nice staff the guy monjur was kind enough to let me check in way past check in time (2am) and moreover kind neigh to upgrade my room with a jacuzzi free of charge. I will definitely stay here again and I recommend others as well you won't be dissapointed
2 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"very nice cozy stay!"
Very cozy setting. Loved the breakfast and my kids loved the pool!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Very nice hotel. Would recommend anyone to go. Very easy to find right off the Parkway.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"All I needed for room and board away from home"
The hotel was wonderful. Hats off to the staff for their wonderful job - excellent customer service and exemplary cleanliness all around! The breakfast meal was very filling and I had enough to run me through a busy day. It was also a safe and secure place to stay. Furthermore it was affordable!
Roy
"Danny Estrict"
We use this hotel often. It has always been clean modern and well maintained. Our First complaint came this trip, whirlpool jacuzzi was not cleaned my wife saw a hair near drain.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Danny
"Perfect vacation just by staying in the pool"
That hotel was one of the best hotels I have ever been stay in I stayed for only one night and I wish I could have more time to stay more I recommended to every one
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
mark
"V nice and clean"
It was a wonderful experience my kids enjoy a lot we were two families and everyone loved it
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
noureen again
"Stay here if you have no other choices"
There was a Shattered pictured fame In our room when we arrived with glass on the couch. I told front desk and they said the know...not "we'll get that cleaned up for you". Breakfast consisted of soaking wet bagels, and when I told the lady, she looked at me confused, because she spoke no English. Not did the housekeeper, yet she tried to have a 10 minute conversation with us, looking for answers to questions she asked in foreign languages!
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
michael
"Philadelphia"
Great stay large rooms, heat was perfect, breakfast was awesome...needs other breakfast meat not just pork, pool and spa awesome, whirl pool tub great , great location for other stores.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Toni
"mini family vacation"
Everything was great just wish they served beef or Turkey as well as pork, but other then that we had an awesome time kids and us enjoying the pool and hot was so relaxing
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Toni
"Nice getaway"
Large room was very comfortable. Spa and pool nice. Upstairs neighbor was noisy, but not hotel's fault. Nice breakfast.
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
John M
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Amazing!"
Friendly Staff. Rooms are clean, nice, and comfortable. Breakfast was good. Only minor complain is minor noise during sleep time. It wasn't too loud that I couldn't sleep. Just I could hear minor chatter.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Mario
"amazing trip"
Good
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Not bad"
The breakfast Buffett seemed not ready in serving groups and laked a variation of items. The swimmng pool could use some maintenance specially on the bottom floors under water scratched our sole and toes, I recommened wearing something in you feet to avoide injuries, it's not pleasant. The staff is friendly but there's isn't much of them, the pool was warm enough for December.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Nader
"Quality of Service"
When we arrived @ 8 pm, it took 15 minutes for someone to come to the front desk to check us in. We then went to our room and found it basic. Half the curtains were coming off the curtain rod, the cable tv had a problem of tiling, and the next morning when my husband raised the toilet seat, he found that the toilet was filthy. We went down at 6:45 am to have breakfast and checkout. The breakfast was great but there was not a soul in the breakfast room or at the front desk. We could have brought street people in for a free breakfast and no one would have questioned it. Very poorly run. The only positive about this hotel is that it was convenient to the airport.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Very Pleased!"
Excellent Hotel. I would definitely stay there again!
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
linda
"Stay away!!"
We have always been a fan of this chain - but this location was the wort experience ever! Rude front desk, rude employees, room was filthy! Free hot Breakfast?? NO - some food was there, but not hot - bread and bagels frozen solid!! Could not make toast or waffles...so ended up at a diner!! Love paying extra for a hotel with free breakfast then have to spend $40 on breakfast for everyone!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon, NJ
We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the “Be Our Guest” Breakfast. Our goal is to ensure we are offering fresh food and that each item is available for all of our guests. Your review gives us the opportunity to correct any deficiencies we may have in our service with breakfast and staff and the rooms.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Great hotel! Have friends that live in the area and this is the only hotel I would stay at on the white horse pike.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"A nice vacation without leaving the hotel!!"
Beautiful classic lobby! Nice atmosphere. Spacious clean room! Wonderful breakfast with convenient hours! INDOOR pool was clean with convenient hours b/c it stayed open late! All night coffee with cookies. Noon check out is great! Friendly staff. Thank you. :<)
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Redsy
"Traveler with young children"
Perfect place for family with kids. Jetted bathtub and free breakfast are excellent. Walls and floors are a bit thin, however, we had a quiet night and woke up rested. No issues overall. Great choice!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
I had booked the hotel for my son and daughter in law as a gift for their 15th wedding anniversary. I was disappointed to learn that instead of a romantic room, they were assigned to a handicapped room. While it is lovely for someone who is handicapped, it was not exactly what I feel I paid for..
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Gail
"Don't stay here!"
The noise level and staff indifference was intolerable. I stayed three nights in this hotel before being forced to check out and find another hotel. Two nights in a row I was forced to call the front desk after midnight and ask that they address the kids screaming in the hall and the non-stop pounding on the ceiling above me and the walls around me. Nor was I the only one. I ran into the gentleman staying in the room adjacent to mine who checked out early as well. At no point did the inattentive staff address the noise problem, and the noise didn't stop until almost two in the morning. I don't know about you, but I travel a LOT on business, and facing my engineer clients at 7AM after 4 and a half hours sleep is not my idea of a good time.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon, NJ
On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed apologize with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations. My apologize again for the inconvenience that you shared at our hotel. Sincerely, Syed Amin Front Office Manager Country Inn & Suites
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Clean, convenient, reasonable hotel w/indoor pool."
Check in was a breeze. Room was large, clean, comfortable. My kids loved the pool/hot tub. Whirlpool in our bathroom. Breakfast included hot options. All around - great experience. Many delivery menus in front lobby plus close to quite a few places to get food.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
adnarimatic
"pleasant stay"
The best hotel in that area
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
"Avoid...not worth the cost."
I would not recommend...hotel is in poor repair with college students rooming there. Other reasons for not recommending: housekeeping blocked hallways with excess trash in the afternoon, hair in the tub, faucets not working, wireless internet not reliable, staff not welcoming....
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon, NJ
We appreciate your comments. We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel and the issues you encountered with the staff during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. We hope for another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Adrian
"Comfortable, Affordable and Friendly"
I was passing through and stayed here one night. Staff was excellent. They were helpful and friendly. I needed a late check out and they accommodated my request with no fuss. The room was a good size, with a sitting area and bed are along with a kitchen area. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. Great for an extended stay. The morning breakfast, included in the hotel cost, was a wide spread of food from hot to cold. The hotel is located on a highway and so you really have to drive to everything. This is a great value for the money. I know there were other cheaper hotels in the area but I felt safe, was well taken care of, and felt treated like royalty. I highly recommend the Absecon Country Inn and Suites.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2014
KEVIN
"very nice"
lovely
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
tiffany
"Aberdeen Stay"
We stayed here briefly, 4 hours before we had to get up for a flight, room was very nice, bed was comfortable but the AC did not work
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
"Close to Atlantic City Airport only good thing."
Room had someone else's hair on the floor. Room smelled of smoking but was supposed to be non-smoking. Some kind of chemical to get rid of the smell didn't work. Tables in breakfast area were all dirty. No instructions for the whirlpool tub, which I paid for. Told front desk when leaving. He said there were three steps to getting it going but said they can't put instructions in the bathroom? There are ways to keep the message dry! Go back and forth from FL to PA often. Won't be back there.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon, NJ
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services especially in regards to the cleanliness of the rooms and the breakfast area and the whirlpool. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Smelly rooms / no parking!"
smelly/musty room, dirty shower & college kids living there and they took all of the parking.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon, NJ
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room and the issues you encountered with parking. We will discuss the conditions of your room and parking with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up Country Inn & Suites standards.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"Good location for us"
Was conveniently located for our destination in the Pine Barrens. Nice large room but bathroom seemed to have a slight odor of mildew. Everything else seemed clean and basic. Breakfast selections were good.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
"Close to the FAA Technical Center and the Borgata"
Cleanliness of room/hotel, Hotel amenities, like the indoor pool and hot tub. Hotel location was perfect to attend conference at FAA Technical center and to the Borgata Hotel and Casino.
3 night trip Sep 22, 2014
"Good clean motel"
We stayed for 2 nights during a golf tournament, beds very comfortable, quiet, room and public areas very clean. When Refrig. Was not working, it was easily replaced. Near fast food places and a supermarket, overall very satisfied. We did not eat breakfast.
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Family of 3
"easy travel"
always a pleasure
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
b aus
we spent night with our three small grandchildren . loved the pool and hot tub girls loved huge whirlpool in our room. the breakfast was great. just a little inconvenience they were remodeling but was very apologizing and gave us a room available just as nice, I would stay again oh and lots of towels .
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
gail
"enjoyable & home like"
we're there for visit & it close to the beach. we enjoyed our stay, specially courtesy of the employees.
3 night trip Aug 18, 2014
yosef
"Dirty , Bad stains"
Very dirty floors and large stains on furniture . Only half of breakfast was editable . The pool was ok , but strong smell of chlorine . When I mentioned it to management , he just laughed . Would not stay there again .
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon, NJ
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from the staff. We want to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive the best service.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
mike
"Too noisy"
Hotel and service is good except rooms r noisy you can hear people next room. Specially in summer time when families are with young children it's was very disturbing.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014