All hotels in Galloway, New Jersey, United States of America
100 East White Horse Pike, Galloway, NJ, 08205, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Awesome hotel!"
Had a great time with me and my family!! Food was great room was great nice and clean!! Jaquzzi in the room was amazing!!! Kitchen in the room was awesome!! Beds soo comfy and clean sheets everyday!!! Loved it def would stay again!
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon, NJ
We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at this hotel. On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area. Sincerely, Arup Bhattacharjee Front Office Manager Country Inn & Suites 1-609-652-4050
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Rosa I
"Birthday getaway"
Great hotel!! Loved the breakfast. Room very clean and spacious.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
pilar
Clean. My only criticism is that I was disappointed that when I told hotel rep that the clothes dryer was not working he simply said try the other dryer instead of giving my money back for that load.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon, NJ
On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed apologize with our team, and I assure you, we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations. Sincerely, Arup Bhattacharjee Front Office Manager Country Inn & Suites 1-609-652-4050
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Anthony
"vaca"
Fun clean quite olace will come.back
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Rafael
"Nice for the price"
Stay was nice only 2 things wrong. The one outlet in the kitchenette didn't work and the 2nd night we went to the hottub the water was luke warm at best.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Craig
"Awesome stay"
Great time Thank You!!!!
2 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Elvis
"MINI GEYAWAY!!!"
Always a pleasure to stay here. Staff is always friendly and helpful
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon, NJ
We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at this hotel. On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area. Sincerely, Syed Amin Front Office Manager Country Inn & Suites 1-609-652-4050
2 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
fredric
Stay was great just need to have some plates,utensils,at one pot in the kitchenette suite .overall will go back .
raymond
"Weekend Family Outing"
Friendly staff. Comfortable spacious rooms. Clean facility. Great complimentary breakfast. Pool was nice too! Convenient location on & off the parkway. Plenty of shops & restaurants nearby. And just minutes from Atlantic City.
Dennis
"don't stay there"
terrible customer service
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon, NJ
Write your comment.We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service.
Elexia
The whirlpool tub didn't work and the shower heads didn't work right
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon, NJ
On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed apologize with our team, and I assure you, we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations. Sincerely, Syed Amin Front Office Manager Country Inn & Suites 1-609-652-4050
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
daryl
"Honeymoon"
Highly recommend this hotel,pool,jacuzzi,room everything.
3 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Edwin
"Forget the kitchenette"
The room was very clean and nice. We stayed in a king kitchenette and it was very roomy and felt like home. Only downfall was that there was hardly anything in the kitchenette...no utensils or pots and pans. Bed was very comfy, whirlpool bath was nice, and staff was accomidating. Would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Christine
Solid choice clean, comfortable, and great service
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Overnight family get away"
Overnight family get away, 3rd time at this hotel always a great stay with my family kids love the pool and hot tub, Breakfast always great will visit for a 4th time in a few weeks
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
The room we were given had a broken shower head. They told us it was a hand shower. After 2 calls to the front desk they "found" us another room. The rooms were not clean. The window screen looked bent as if someone had tried to break in. Not a comfortable stay.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon, NJ
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services.
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"horror story"
We had a very bad experience at this hotel. I had booked ahead and paid with my credit card, but I was arriving separately from my wife and kids, who got there half an hour before me. My wife had printed out the booking email with a confirmation number but the hotel refused to allow her into the room. She and the kids had been driving for 4.5 hours and were hot, tired and hungry, but had to wait in the parking lot for me to arrive. And the desk manager was very rude about it.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Hugh
"Not pleased"
This was a kitchenette but had not supplies/had nothing. Shower did not work properly, tub felt like it was going to fall through the floor. alarm clock did not work. Entire building was hot except for your room. Breakfast room had broken equipment and bad looking furniture. Would not stay here again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon, NJ
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel and your room during your stay, in regards to the shower, bath tub, hotel temperature, and overall appearance and decor. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites standards. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience as your comments are valued and will be used to consider improvements in the future.
2 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Bewildered"
One day business trip. Stressful, just wanted to relax and have a good night sleep. I have not stayed in this chain of hotels before, not sure I will again. The person at the desk didn't seem to know what he was doing. It took about 20 minutes for him to figure out our reservation. It took us a few minutes to get into our rokm because the card was not activated to open the door. The room itself looked really nice. When I put my toiletries in the bathroom I asked my hubby if he had brushed his hair in the bathroom. He said no. His hair is short and black. There was black hair on the floor. My hair is blonde. It looked like the floor had not been cleaned. Then I was going to sit in the bathroom tub. It looked great, whirlpool, relaxing. Well there was long black hair in the tub. I took a shower. There was black hair on the shower curtain. When I finished my shower I was sitting on the edge of the bed and saw a pill on the floor. Again I asked my husband if it was his and he told me he left his medications in the car. He picked it up and threw it away. That told me the carpet wasn't vacuumed either. Good thing I brought flip flops with me. The bed was comfortable. I did take the mattress cover off the mattress before I got into bed to check for other things. For a non smoking room there were cigarette holes in the bedspread. When I checked out the person at the counter never asked how our night was or didn't say one word to us. We left a little bewildered.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
PEGGY
"AC lpga"
Room was great and the spa and pool was great too.
3 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Comfortable"
Relaxing
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Donald
"Trip to Atlantic City"
No problems at all. Nice stay and excellent breakfast.
Other trip May 26, 2015
DD
"A great break!"
It was a great get away. Cant wait to return back.
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Tyrone
"A home away from home"
Felt more like a home than a hotel. Kitchen, bathroom, living area, work desk, and a King size bed. Bathroom had a jacuzzi for 2. Hotel offered free wi-fi, swimming pool, and free breakfast. And since my suite was on the 2nd floor and the hotel has centrally located stairs, it really felt more like a home than a hotel. Staff was friendly and courteous and recommended local restaurants and attractions.
3 night family trip May 20, 2015
Jerry
"Quick getaway"
Quiet and peaceful Love everything about this place breakfast suck but beside that I love it will come again ps the hot tub is a plus !!!
Other trip May 24, 2015
nicole
"Okay"
It was ok. The pictures I seen online didn't match the room. It was two beds instead of 1. No big deal, but I was thrown off when I walked in. The stay was okay, but probably stay somewhere else next time I visit Atlantic City.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Anthony
"Ormella"
Great hotel and location. Breakfast was not all that.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Dularie
"May visit"
nice hotel, breakfast above average, pool not so clean.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Catherine
"Good stay"
The stay was good but the elevator was down
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Domonique
"Great to stay with family"
it was better than I thought of cleanliness of room and hotel amenities
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Very good and also disappointing"
Very clean hotel including room and common areas. Nice amenities but some with poor execution...beautiful bathroom with multiple shower heads but very low water flow and mediocre continental breakfast with watered down coffee.
2 night business trip May 6, 2015
"unacceptable"
The air was uncomfortable. Relayed message to the front Desk, nothing could be done until the supervisor come in. It was a cool night and myself developed raspy voice and chest cold after leaving the hotel. We check out early, totally disappointed with service. Also the Elevator was broken had to walk up the step and our room was on the top floor. Totally disappointed.
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
"End of year student move-out from Stockton U."
We spent a couple of days here for we were moving our student out of Stockton University for the summer. Centrally located to the University, shopping, great restaurants, Brigatine, and Atlantic City. The hotel was clean, management accommodating, and breakfast was included. They have ample parking.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Comfortable"
We asked for a quiet room and we received one. Staff was pleasant.
Other trip May 2, 2015
Raymond
"Good hotel overall"
Room and service was fine. I would get a room away from the road if you are a light sleeper as it was very noisy. Hotels.com stated it was a full breakfast but it was more continental the first day with limited options. More food the second day but would rate the food quality as average at best. No one was tending to it if items ran out.
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
charles
"Friendly Staff, Spacious Room, Great Value"
Check in was very easy. Staff very friendly, and room was spacious and clean. Kitchenette needs plates, utensils as none were present. A little loud at times since college students occupy upstairs rooms, but that ends in May. Great location for travel to casinos and other attractions outside of AC.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Pete
"Decent Hotel for a weekend getaway"
Decent price, nice free breakfast. Pool was nice enough. Rooms were ok. Clean. Nothing fancy but nice. Bed was comfortable. Shower was really hard to work and def needs a replacement knob. Other than that we had a nice stay.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Lyss
We had to call the front desk at 2am because people in the room underneath me were playing their music very loud and yelling like there was no one else in the hotel. Within 5 minutes the music and noise stopped because the night manager took care of the problem. Other than that, I was happy with the price and the accommodations and would stay again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"best hotel"
I stayed at this hotel 3 times.Everything was excellent very clean and neat ,and the staff was very friendly.And most very quiet.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
KENYA
"Cutting corners by cutting service and amenities"
The hotel facilities are nice and in good repair, but service was uneven and the poor attention to detail was disappointing. The kitchen in the photo was not the kitchen in our room. Only a half fridge and no cooktop. There were absolutely no supplies in the cabinets. That created a huge problem for a group dinner we were planning and we were not allowed access to their food service kitchen to warm the food, so it was 3 little microwaves used to try to heat up food for a group of 20. We had to beg to use the breakfast room for seating and was only given access with the threat that if not fully cleaned our room would be charged. Really? For a room left open and serving utensils left on the countertop until the next morning meal? The maid service was very unprofessional. A "made" bed with sheets hanging out. Trash bags full of room trash left out in the hall by our rooms. The pool was clean...but didn't look it because the condition of the lining was weirdly worn in spots. A lightly used pool had very few towels available. Worse, a hot late afternoon shower was not available. It was lukewarm at best. Reason? All the hot water was used up--supposedly. The hotel was nowhere near capacity, so how could that be? Maybe a water heater turned down to save some $--at the guests' expense. The breakfast was as good as any offered free by hotels. I prefer to give good reviews, but first they've got to put guest services before trimming costs to warrant
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Absecon, NJ
We sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered during your experience with us. We have noted your complaints regarding the condition of our hotel, and we are making the changes necessary to ensure that the quality of our facility is kept up to the highest standard. Thank you for your valuable feedback.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Traffic noise"
Our room was on the end of the building . There was so much traffic noise that it was impossible to sleep!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Very nice"
I like the hotel very much very quiet. And comfortable.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Would stay again!"
Very adequate but noisy neighbors! Also, the snack & drink machines were almost empty. But, a nice place.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
JANE
"will visit again"
Pleasant staff,great accommodations, good location and very well maintained.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"More bang for your buck!"
Excellent hotel and price! Convenient and close to all your favorite attractions.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Jimmy
"Want to come back"
Staff was delightful. Location was great. Manager was very friendly.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice and clean hotel"
Everything was perfect, clean room, comfy bed and complete breakfast
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
simo
"Ac trip"
Good experience...clean and spacious. Very friendly staff!!
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
kyle
Good
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Over all the experience was great my only issue was that I checked in at midnight and the staff conplained out the noise i made while checking in other than that it was a really good experience
Other trip Mar 9, 2015