All hotels in Durant, Oklahoma, United States of America
613 University Place, Durant, OK, 74701, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"excellent service"
Very clean, large beautiful room, great service from the front desk, and excellent amenities. We even ordered pizza from a local restaurant called Marco's and it was delivered to our room. The only criticism I have is that the air conditioner took a while too cool to room. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"great location, close to everything"
Excellent breakfast selection, plenty of choices. The room was very nice.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Tina
"Weekend Get Away"
We have stayed at this hotel before and had very good experience. The problem we had this time that I didn't notice the last time is how load the halls are and the room doors shut very loud and shake the walls. They need to put a closing device on the doors. Not much you can do about the insulation in the walls now. Rooms were very nice and spacious. Bed very comfortable but pillows could be improved. Staff was very friendly with a positive attitude.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Todd
Great place, very clean and well kept. We'll be staying here anytime we are in town overnight!
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2013
"Great place"
Service was great. Breakfast good. Shuttle appreciated. Beds comfy. Will stay here everytime in Durant.
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2013
Happy
"Nice clean hotel close to everything in town."
Frist day they didn't clean our room at all so had to have staff bring up supplies. They didn't have us as staying past the first night so was locked out of our room. After they finally got all that straightened out it was fine. Everyone friendly and helpful. Luggage racks disappeared when we left though so had to carry everything out by hand.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Larry & Darla
"Most comfortable bed ever, clean and quiet."
Would recommend definitely! Really felt comfortable!
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Debbie
"Very Nice Place"
Really enjoyed staying here. The bed was extremely comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Fantastic Weekend (2-Night) Stay"
What a great Hotel ! We were staying there to sightsee and do some gambling at the Choctaw Casino just 4 miles down the road. The Hotel was easy to get to and was very quiet despite being fully occupied. The Breakfast Bar was incredible, with omelets served one morning and scrambled eggs the next, along with bacon, sausage, sausage gravy, biscuits, and a pancake maker !! The staff was very personable and recognized/greeted us every time we came and went. We will definitely stay there again !
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Great Place"
The purpose of my trip was to be able to go to the casino and not pay lots of money for comfort. This was perfect, shuttle to and from casino, breakfast, pool. My grandkids were happy in the pool while I was happy going to the casino. Everyone was so accommodating and nice. I would stay there with no problem. Rooms are spacious and clean. The microwave, sink, and fridge are a plus in the rooms.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2013
Ana
"Good Hotel for Anywhere"
We were in town to go to the Casino because there was literally no room at the Inn...Not that I would have wanted to stay there anyway. Price was much better than at the casino hotel by more than half. The breakfast was very good and well maintained with all the people coming through each morning. The cinnamon rolls are very good and plenty of hot and cold choices. The rooms were very nice with a lot of space and the bathroom was well appointed. I did have the problem with the fitted sheet wanting to come off the bed and our room keys had to be re-keyed after the first day, but other than that everything was good about the hotel.
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
"Lovely hotel - better than advertised"
Great customer service, nice pool, large rooms, excellent full breakfast, free shuttle service to casino...overall, a very nice stay.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
comfortable,clean, food is good, convenient & the receptionist are owesome & interesting in coversation.thank you, would like to comeback agin.
1 night family trip May 26, 2013
Lolette R.
"Please clean the room"
We checked in and dropped our bags, returned late and crashed !!! woke up and started looking around. There was trash in the trash cans, (not ours) dust on the tables, (a lot for me to notice) and the shower did not work !!! Hope the sheets where changed !!! Nice Hotel but will stay somewhere else next time
1 night trip May 26, 2013
Bee
"Great Hotel!!"
This Is One Beautiful Hotel!
1 night trip May 3, 2013
Anderson
"comfortable and clean"
Easy check-in/out, clean lobby/room, Nice offerings at their FREE continental breakfast. Would stay again.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
"Fine"
Don't expect the Taj Mahal. But fine for what you'd expect. Few small maintenance items. I'd stay again.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
No hot water in the morning for my shower
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"Small town friendly"
We were in Durant to visit family. The hotel is located conveniently to where they live. The breakfast was one of the better "hotel provided" meals I've had, including warm cinnamon rolls - not homemade, but close to it. Desk staff was attentive, and cleaning staff very friendly.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
"AMAZING"
ALWAYS CLEAN, ALWAYS SUPER FRIENDLY STAFF.
1 night trip Mar 4, 2013
2 night trip May 10, 2013
rob
1 night trip Mar 30, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Durant

"Comfortable, clean and nicely decorated HI Express"
01/04/16 TexasCatBird Gatesville, TX
When we decided to attend the HEART concert at the Grand Theater in the Choctaw Casino we booked a room for the night at the Holiday Inn Express in Durant, OK. My hubby and I have stayed in several Holiday Inn Express locations and this one was one of the best. Rooms were large, clean, nicely decorated, with comfortable beds, large bathroom (and clean) within a short distance of the theater. The breakfast was one notch above some of the many other hotels in which we have stayed over time. Staff of really friendly and greeted us each time we passed by the lobby. Recommend this hotel in Durant.
01/03/16 Sharon R Lufkin, Texas
The hotel staff were friendly & professional. The room was clean & the beds were comfortable. The amenities included a free breakfast which consisted of a delicious variety of items which included sausage, bacon, biscuits, eggs, muffins,cinnamon buns, fruits,cereals, etc...Free shuttle to & from the Choctaw Casino was provided as well. We will definitely stay here if we are in the area again. Our room included 2 queen beds, a pull out sofa bed, microwave & a mini fridge.This hotel was definitely worth the price!
"Quick to fix a problem"
12/29/15 Letstravelmore Lakeland, Florida
We stayed in several Holiday Inn Express Hotels during a summer road trip. This location, however, was the by far the best. It started when we smelled cigarette smoke when we opened our room door. Immediately, we were given another room with a sincere apology. The room was nicer than the other places we stayed, very spacious and clean. The next morning after a filling breakfast, we talked with the manager and clerk who helped us the day before. Both were very pleasant and welcoming. If we ever have a need to return to Durant, we certainly would stay at this hotel again.
"Great stay, great service"
12/20/15 Lacey K New Braunfels, Texas
We were just passing through, but the stay was very comfortable! The beds were very comfortable, the room was spotless. Staff was so friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was absolutely wonderful. We would definitely stay again!
"Will stay again!"
11/26/15 SanAn2nioTX San Antonio, Texas
We will stay again. I'll be brief and to the point. PROS: hotel check in staff were EXTREMELY courteous and helpful, very comfortable beds, large suite, sofa bed, microwave, refrigerator, small sink to wash dishes if necessary, GREAT HOT breakfast with scrambled eggs, bagels, biscuits and gravy, bacon & sausage, muffins, juices, coffee, cereal, oatmeal, etc., shuttle on Friday-Sunday to casino. CONS: 2 hair strands in tub, shower curtain smelled musty, shower head -- water coming out was too light - difficult to rinse out shampoo All that being said, the sleep we had was so comfortable and the morning breakfast was so good we will return!
"Traveling long into the morning, and this was a delightful pitstop"
11/05/15 sharon11232015 San Antonio, Texas
Nice, clean, accessible hotel with WONDERFUL, superb bedding, pillows and sheets. Music to my head. What a perfect night's sleep! Room also extremely clean but on downside, poor water pressure in sink. Too bad, because other amenities were terrific!!!
"Loretta concert"
10/14/15 Kim H
We had a great time. It was for our 33rd wedding anniversary. Had a great room. Great breakfast. Didnt have time to gamble but Chactaw looked like a lot of fun Thank you. Scott & Kim Holland Ft.Worth Texas 🌹✅
"Great Hotel for Casino NIght"
09/05/15 dockfam Dallas, Texas
Stayed here after a late night at Choctaw. Check in was easy and quick. Room was great - clean and spacious king suite. I only had 2 issues with the room...our room window faced a building with two very bright lights on all night that shined right into the room. The blackout curtains do not close (or ours didn't) all the way so there was no blocking that out. The AC would blast cold air when set on 73 but raise it a degree and it didn't come on at all. So it was either freezing or hot, no in between. Staff was nice but there was some confusion with my IHG rewards redemption and my folio was showing a $27 charge to my credit card for the room instead of $0. Front desk agent in the morning was not sure how to fix it and said he would email me. I have a feeling that is the amount this hotel needs to charge back IHG for the room - so it is as simple as changing the payment info to the account number or code for IHG reward redemptions. The agent was trying to zero out the rate, which would not work. I've worked in hotels for 12+ years so I'm pretty sure I'm spot on with this observation. Obviously a training issue. Besides that it was a great choice - only 3 miles at most from Choctaw Casino and we would probably stay again. I would just request my room not face that same direction next time!
"nice hotel"
08/17/15 Sheryl H
the room was nice. We had a room on 4th floor (king suite) it was kinda narrow for being a suite but.the bed was so soft and compfy. the walls are thin is my only complaint. I could hear people talking from bathroom and can hear people in the hallways. the girl at the front counter was very nice and helpful. the guy who was working at the front counter overnight was a little lazy. maybe thats his job ( to sit and watch tv in lobby while the elevator floors were dirty from people dripping after being in outdoor pool ) the pool was nice. the refrigerator in room was actually cold and had a freezer flap on top that even froze our soda. the microwave was useful after bringing back some leftover dinner. my only suggestion is :to get better coffee pots for the rooms, have windows that open or balcony, and have more sound proof rooms. oh and they had free pancakes in the lobby from 8pm until midnight, but we got back from the casino too late.( which is why we were there . Choctaw casiono and resort is 4 miles away) breakfast was good. nothing special but good. coffee was also good. I suggest you be there at start of breakfast (7am on weekends) to avoid the crowd. ( 8:30 - 10 )
"Most Accommodating Staff Ever!"
08/05/15 Cindy F Evans, Georgia
We arrived in Durant, OK with no reservations due to family emergency. Stopped at a hotel where we had a "connection" for a room only to be treated very rudely and told there was a major televised gambling tournament and finding a place would be impossible. So here we were after traveling for 2 days with my mom in a wheelchair, my brother and me. We called Holiday Inn express and not even knowing our circumstances, offered us a handicap accessible suite. They allowed us to look at room and had a different one that suited us better. Needless to say the staff, Lori, Michelle, and Shellie treated us like family. The room had 2 queen beds, pullout sofa bed, mini kitchen. The bed I sleep in was the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever sleep in. Rooms were clean and always smelled fresh. They also had a wonderful continental breakfast. We were there because of very difficult circumstances and they reached out and welcomed us with open arms. Will definitely go back when I can go for more enjoyable reasons.