All hotels in Savannah, Georgia, United States of America
60 W Montgomery Cross Rd, Savannah, GA, 31406, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.1
    2.4
    1.8
    2.7
"awful"
The comforter had holes in it. The pillow and sheets had stains on them. A roach came out from behind the headboard. The mattress was so uncomfortable. The key stop working several. There was no one at the front desk. I had to call security to get in.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
we would to apologize for any problems you had in your room. We appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention and the appropriate departments will handle the issues. Thank you for your patronage.
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
yolanda
"Ok hotel close to the beach"
Overall experience was ok. The shower appeared to be dirty. I called and they sent someone to reclean it. Other than that it was a nice property
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We appreciate your business.
Other trip May 1, 2014
"awful"
The comforter had a hole in it. The sheet was stained. One visitor(roach) came out. The room key didn't work on several occasions. Nobody to let you in. You will have to find security. Run Run Run
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
We would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We also apologize for the troubles during your stay. We strive to ensure all guest enjoy their stay with us. We will have the appropriate department handle these issues.
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Yolanda
"Good stay"
Comfortable. No issues.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
"Choose this if you just want to crash for the nigh"
We arrived late night at 3 and their office was closed which was weird. (they actually close at 9 PM). We had to call the security who let us in. We just used our room to crash for he night so we didn't have any issues. But the rooms weren't particularly clean and the comforter was torn in a side. I guess you get what you pay for!
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us . we would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced you experienced on your recent stay .
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2014
Shyam
"No title"
Cigarette burn holes in comforter, filthy walls, dirty sheets, stench, poor maintenance of room, police activity in hotel.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
thank you for reviewing your recent stay .
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
tbutts
"Disgusting!!"
Rags and towels were dirty. There were dirty rags in "supposedly" clean sheets! The toilet was stopped up, and we didn't get any service. NEVER AGAIN.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for submitting a review of your recent stay . We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced on your stay with us . I will get with the necessary departments to ensure that the things you mentioned are addressed. Thank you for your patronage.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
As I said in the title you get what you pay for but I should have researched more for a better stay . The bathroom looked disgusting towels and washed clothes looked dingy. You simply get what you pay ! Never again !
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for reviewing your stay . We would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations . we would like another opportunity to meet your expectations.
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
"You get what you pay for. I wouldn't go back."
This is in Savannah off of Montgomery X-Rds. For 20-30 more dollars, I would have a much better experience elsewhere. The lines were long to check in, with a computer that was not working. They seem to be understaffed. Everything is old, outdated, and awful looking. There were holes in the comforter and linens from cigarette burns. I left a button up shirt in the closet on accident. I called them to retrieve it, and they swear they don't have it. Do NOT leave anything behind if you want to see it again.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced on your stay with us . Our goal is to provide a clean and safe environment for all our guest .
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Tina
After one night our keys to the room stopped working. Come to find out that although I had booked two nights, the staff had revoked our keys due to the card being 'declined.' There is no way they had attempted to run my card for the second night because when ran for the charge it went through just fine. In addition to our issue with the second night, the carpet and bathroom tile were sticky, sheets and furniture was stained, and shower was gross. My fiance and I used flip flops to shower to avoid catching a fungus from the disgusting shower floor.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us . We have addressed all the issues that you had with the lock and cleanliness of your room with the necessary departments to ensure this doesn't happen . We hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you again.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Ghetto"
Door key did not work. Single maintenance individual for a large facility. It felt gross. We did not stay the night.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay .
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
Aaron
"Very Basic"
This should be a hotel that you use if you are basically looking for a few hours of shut eye before you jump back on the highway. BUT you know you get what you pay for!
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us . we hope that you r stay was pleasant one and that you will stay again
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"I refuse to stay there. It smelled and smell of mo"
I will Never recommend this place. I had to find and pay for another hotel. This was the worst place I have every booked to stay at.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experience. on you stay
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Awful experience!!!!"
It was dirty the carpet was full of stains and looked like it had never been shampooed. The bedspreads had burn holes on them. The towels were dingy and looked more like beige towels than white linen. Only two towels and wash cloths in the room. When my reservation was clearly for four people. I called the security guy who checked me in from a spare room where the papers were spread out on a bed. He had no access to more towels. He said I could get them the next morning at the front desk. So I asked what time and he said 9 am. Well my daughters tournament started at 8:00 so that was no help for me. Extremely unprofessional. Since no one was there I didn't have an opportunity to pay with the method of my choice. Later that day my debit card was billed for $64. It was worth $30.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us and we would like to apologies for any inconvenience you experienced on your stay with us . were hopeful that you would give us another opportunity to be of service to you again in the future.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Felicia
"Cheap and has the basics."
Chose a cheap hotel in Savannah that was about half the price of hotels on Tybee Island.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank for taking the time to review your recent stay . were glad that your stay was a pleasant one and we hopeful that you will visit again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"o.k.... if you only need a place to sleep."
The staff that worked there seemed disinterested in providing any service at all to include checking people in. Also, they refuse to give a receipt to anyone as proof of payment. The rooms were o.k. but need serious up dating. The people at the front desk acted aggravated when I asked for a towel that was not provided in the room already.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay . I would like to apologize for any inconvenienced you experienced on your recent stay . I have spoken to the departments that you had an issue with to correct the issues that you mention , and again I do apologize for any inconvenience that you incurred while here.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Marc
We couldn't find anyone to check us in even though it was well within office hours. The room smelled, comforter had obviously not been washed, and the floors desperately needed to be vacuumed. A man who claimed to live there lingered outside of our room most of our stay, made it very uncomfortable.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us . We would like to apologize for any inconvenience your experienced on your recent stay . We take all guest feed back as a way to improve our services. were hopeful that you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you agin.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
Rachel
"Close to river st"
It was OK. The price was good during st Patty's day.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us ,Were glad that your stay was a pleasant experience. we thank you for staying at savannah suites savannah.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Sleaze in Savannah"
Horrible facility, homeless sleeping on the floor outside the room that reeked of smoke and booze. We U-turned and refused to stay there.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us . we would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced on your stay.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2014
Disappointed in Savannah
"My Rate"
First thing the office was closed with no proper instructions on who to call for check-in. Secondly this hotel had no ice??? What kind of hotel don't have ice or any suggestions on where to get it from. I recommend if you stay there just use it as a place to rest your head. Honestly is rather slept in my car n then have went to a trucker stop to shower.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us . we would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations . we hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you again.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Bad"
The room had a stinky Oder and holes in the carpet. I did not stay. They closed at a certain time, so I couldn't contact anyone except security. When I first tried the key it didn't work.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us . We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced on your stay.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Only for if you need a seriously cheap place"
There were cigarette burns in the comforter and the sheets were on inside out, which made me suspect they had not been washed. There was a pretty bad smell to the room, too, which clung to everything we took inside. Something like cigarette smoke and cleaning fumes. I caught some sort of cold while there and can't help but wonder if the room had something to do with it. It was tremendously cheap though, so what could I expect? I wanted to spend my money on everything else Savannah has to offer. The staff was perfectly friendly, but I would definitely not stay there again. Learned my lesson! Spending a little more would have been worth it.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us . we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experience on your recent stay with us . our goal is always to provide a clean safe environment for all our guest .we hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you again.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Delazouche
"Great staff poor hotel"
The hotel itself is awful! The staff was amazing, the hotel was just not good.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us . we would like to apologize that we did not meet your expectations , we take all guest comments as an opportunity to make any changes that we can to make all guest stays clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Roxy W
"Not the best place to stay"
Although the hotel was located close to places to a variety of nice places to eat and a local mall, there was an overall feeling of it being unsafe. Many of the other guests were out very late and they were very loud, waking others up as they walked to their rooms. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone thinking about staying in this area. The price may be nice, but the quality srally stinks. If someone does decide to stay here take a bottle of febreeze with you.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experience on your recent stay . we hope you will stay with us again.
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
Charlie
"How was my stay a savannah suites"
Nothing like the website said it would be, the website said king size with flat screen tv, well let's just say full size, with standard tv, not to mention the comforter had a whole in it, remote didn't work, and a few uninvited guests(ifyouknowwhatimean)
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us .We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced on your stay, we hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you again.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
treveina
"Don't even consider this hotel for any reason"
The staff was absolutely horrible. The front desk clerk and everyone else I encountered was rude, unprofessional, and not helpful in any way. I had to have Expedia call the front desk repeatedly over a period of about an hour and a half just to confirm my reservation so that I could actually check-in. To top it all off, I was left standing in the cold the entire time while the clerk took her time getting her affairs in order. After getting checked in and having to ask three times for direction to my room, the clerk simply pointed towards the rear of the building and walked away. I decided to find it on my own to keep myself from losing what very little patience I had left. Upon entering my room I immediately noticed that the dead bolt on the door did not work. Then I notice the bed was a box spring and mattress laying on the floor with a headboard against the wall. The room was filthy, run down, and honestly an insult for any amount of money. To put it simply, I've stayed in dope traps that were at least 3 times nicer. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DUMP
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us .our goal is to provide friendly service and clean and safe rooms for our guests. we have addressed the issues that you listed with the staff and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced at check in.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
we could not stay one minute in the room we paid for 3 nights and urine smell everywhere and smoke smell in the room. I want my money back.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for reviewing your recent experience with us . we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced on your recent stay .our goal is to always provide a clean and safe environment for all our guest.
2 night trip Feb 23, 2014
"Just to sleep"
I just went there to sleep. It was clean and the bed was comfortable.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us . were glad that you had a pleasant experience with your stay with us ,and we hope that you will stay with us again. Thank you.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Kimesha
"absolutely do not stay there"
It seemed that the services were not done properly. We could not stay in a bed which seemed to have been used. The area was ddalso not safe. We did not stay. We packed up and left. I recommend expedia to drop This hotel from your list.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced on your stay with us and the necessary departments have been contacted and the issued you addressed taken care of the issues you addressed.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"Single female will not feel safe"
- Although I realize that you get what you pay for, this place is not for a single female - the area is scary. - I had asked a front desk clerk to print a receipt for me and was told she could not do it - I find this strange in this day and age. - Room itself is tolerable, but they need to do something about that smell Conclusion: pay $10 extra and sleep safe some place else
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced on your stay. when you use a travel agent the confirmation receipt that they send you we don't have access to . We apologize for the misunderstanding . were hope that you will visit again if your in the area.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
Dated room, had to ask for more towels (none large enough to use after a shower), coffee maker but no coffee, only reading light was on the right side of the bed, no light or table on the other side, microwave would not work unless you used a setting like "pizza." You could not dial in a time. Room seemed clean. No light at desk. Freezer door on refrigerator missing and compartment iced up. Would not stay there again.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay . we would like to appologise for any inconvience that you experience on your, stay and were hope that you would give us another opportunity .to be of service to you in the future.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Ollie
Great location - wasted
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thankyou for submitting a review on your recent stay .
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Savanna Suites in Savanna"
I booked a Kitchenette and there was only 2 glasses and 2 mugs; no plates or cutlery; there was a stove top but no saucepans. There was a coffeemaker but no coffee or spoons or sugar/cream. On top of that the door initially didn't lock, but the maintenance man was nearby and he fixed it quickly. Also the Wi-Fi was down all the time I stayed there, so that was really disappointing. Also it was noisy; it had thin walls so I had to listen to the tv in the next room till late. Overall I was so disappointed I checked out a day early even though it was prepaid and there was no refund for the unused night.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Tanya
"Nasty"
Hotel was nasty will never stay again. Sheets on the bed looked unchanged
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for your feed back guest comments are how we improve our guest services . We would like to appologise for any inconvience that you had on your recent stay. And hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you again.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Ash
"Would not stay here again"
This was the worse hotel I have ever stayed at. The floor was sandy. The room smelled and the door didn't close properly.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us .We sincerly appologise for any inconvience that you experinced on your recent stay, with us and hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you again.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Location was OK"
Was not pleasant, scary noises everywhere and people smoking and drinking.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us , we look forward to your next visit.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Lutcy
"Do not stay here!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Bad area, dirty rooms, bathroom door would not close. Old tv sets with bad reception. There was a kitchenette but the microwave did not work. The toilet seat was too big for the toilet base it was mounted on. At midnight the cops showed up and picked someone up for being in a fightwith one of the guests. This will be the last time i get a budget room. You get what you pay for next time i will spend the money for a better hotel.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with savannah suites we would like to appologise for any inconvience you experience on your recent visit and hope that you will give us another chance to be of service to you again.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Flappy
Adequate inexpensive lodging for a stay in the Savannah area. Hotels.com reservation was honored with easy check-in. Do not expect a lot of frills, but for the price paid it was more than acceptable for a single Friday night's stay with little advance notice.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us and were glad that your stay was a plesant one and hope that we may be of service to you again in the future.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"never again"
The room smelled bad the covers were not cleaned I transferred to another one it was jusr as bad (but I guess the old saying is true you pay for what you get)
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thankyou for reviewing your recent stay. We would like to applogise, for any inconvience you experience on your recent stay . All the necessary departments have been contacted on the issues that you mention to take care of all issues . we hope you will give us another oppotunity to be of service to you in the future.
2 night romance trip Sep 13, 2013
"honest review"
Since this was the cheapest hotel in Savannah, we weren't expecting the ritz. We really just wanted a place to sleep and spent the entire day at the beach... The hotel is a little out of date, and the rooms were not sparkling clean and smelled musty. However, they allowed us to check in 5 hours early, without an additional fee. The hotel is very close to tons of shopping malls and restaurants. The area is a tiny bit sketchy but I felt safe during our stay. It's not a place I would stay as a single female. Overall, the hotel was what could be expected for $42/night in the city of Savannah.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for reviewing your stay with savannah suites were hope that your stay was a plesant one and that you will visit us again.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Sasha
"Horrid"
There were handprints on the walls and door do not recommend
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Good for it's purpose"
This hotel is good for its purpose, a place to sleep, shower, & eat. When we got to the room, there were no linens. The second day we were there, our room wasn't cleaned until we ask twice for some clean linens. This was after 4:30 in the afternoon. There were no dishes, etc. in the kitchenette, so we had to buy plastics. Like I said, if you only want a cheap place to sleep & shower, then this is the place for you. I personally won't stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
EPLover
"Cheap but not worth saving"
The hotel is cheap but it is not so clean and the service is very bad. Not worth saving.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Worked in a pinch. Cheap and gets the job done."
Not too much to say. I didn't see any bugs in the room. The bed was old but was a bed. There was a mini fridge, 2 burner stove, microwave, coffee maker and some cabinets. TV worked fine, AC was good.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Adam
Staff was acceptably friendly and helpful. hotel was outdated and could have been better maintained. Fellow guests biggest complaint. Cheap motel - cheap guests. Always kept the door bolted and chained. Surrounding neighborhood and location pretty decent for price. Bring your own towels. Towels provided are extremely small.
4 night business trip Jul 23, 2013
"Not bad for the money"
I got there late at night, I was checked in by the security guard. Overall, not bad except the sheets were a little dirty and stained.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"A Honest Review"
First of all, before I went on this trip I was looking for a cheap place to lay my head and shower while I visited savannah and tybee island. I have stayed in expensive places and cheap places, but this time I was not planning on spending any considerable time in the hotel. I read all the reviews on this hotel, but decided to buck the reviews and see for myself. My finding -- Hotel was exactly what I expected for the price. I got a bed and a shower. The room came with a little fridge and stove, which was nice considering I have payed way more and not got those items. For the price, I honestly believe you can not beat this hotel. I am a police officer and I have to argue the negative comments about a bad crime area. The hotel is located extremely close to the mall and just about everything else you could need. I had no worries about safety while I was there. The only complaints that I have is that the room did have a bad odor, possibly mold. Also they really need to have a 24 hr employee, because if your door key card quits working, you are not getting in. I actually tried to call all the number's they had listed and could not get a hold of anyone. Luckily, I had gotten all my stuff and was ready to leave anyway. I was unable to check out due to no one being there as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone on a budget.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
"Disappointing Savannah"
For the room rates of this motel, I would have expected it to be in better condition.... There is more to up keep than just a new coat of paint.... They need a full time staff, or at least a night time desk clerk.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Would not suggest it"
I was very displeased with this hotel and left as soon as I got there, only getting half of my money back. The outside was full of litter (plastic bags, cigar wrappers, beer cans), and the room wasn't much better. The sheets had hair and other debris on it. Also the sheets had some mystery substance it was clear, it wasn't dark but I noticed it.
2 night romance trip Jul 12, 2013
"Not good as I expected"
The size and location was what I needed. However, the room smelled mold, and the sheets felt wet. I got an air freshener in a grocery. The sheets became better after the temperature of the air condition got down though.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2013