All hotels in Savannah, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here60 W Montgomery Cross Rd, Savannah, GA, 31406, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.1
    2.4
    1.8
    2.7
"Awful experience!!!!"
It was dirty the carpet was full of stains and looked like it had never been shampooed. The bedspreads had burn holes on them. The towels were dingy and looked more like beige towels than white linen. Only two towels and wash cloths in the room. When my reservation was clearly for four people. I called the security guy who checked me in from a spare room where the papers were spread out on a bed. He had no access to more towels. He said I could get them the next morning at the front desk. So I asked what time and he said 9 am. Well my daughters tournament started at 8:00 so that was no help for me. Extremely unprofessional. Since no one was there I didn't have an opportunity to pay with the method of my choice. Later that day my debit card was billed for $64. It was worth $30.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us and we would like to apologies for any inconvenience you experienced on your stay with us . were hopeful that you would give us another opportunity to be of service to you again in the future.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Felicia
"Cheap and has the basics."
Chose a cheap hotel in Savannah that was about half the price of hotels on Tybee Island.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank for taking the time to review your recent stay . were glad that your stay was a pleasant one and we hopeful that you will visit again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"o.k.... if you only need a place to sleep."
The staff that worked there seemed disinterested in providing any service at all to include checking people in. Also, they refuse to give a receipt to anyone as proof of payment. The rooms were o.k. but need serious up dating. The people at the front desk acted aggravated when I asked for a towel that was not provided in the room already.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay . I would like to apologize for any inconvenienced you experienced on your recent stay . I have spoken to the departments that you had an issue with to correct the issues that you mention , and again I do apologize for any inconvenience that you incurred while here.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Marc
We couldn't find anyone to check us in even though it was well within office hours. The room smelled, comforter had obviously not been washed, and the floors desperately needed to be vacuumed. A man who claimed to live there lingered outside of our room most of our stay, made it very uncomfortable.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us . We would like to apologize for any inconvenience your experienced on your recent stay . We take all guest feed back as a way to improve our services. were hopeful that you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you agin.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
Rachel
"Close to river st"
It was OK. The price was good during st Patty's day.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us ,Were glad that your stay was a pleasant experience. we thank you for staying at savannah suites savannah.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Sleaze in Savannah"
Horrible facility, homeless sleeping on the floor outside the room that reeked of smoke and booze. We U-turned and refused to stay there.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us . we would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced on your stay.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2014
Disappointed in Savannah
"My Rate"
First thing the office was closed with no proper instructions on who to call for check-in. Secondly this hotel had no ice??? What kind of hotel don't have ice or any suggestions on where to get it from. I recommend if you stay there just use it as a place to rest your head. Honestly is rather slept in my car n then have went to a trucker stop to shower.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us . we would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations . we hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you again.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Bad"
The room had a stinky Oder and holes in the carpet. I did not stay. They closed at a certain time, so I couldn't contact anyone except security. When I first tried the key it didn't work.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us . We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced on your stay.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Only for if you need a seriously cheap place"
There were cigarette burns in the comforter and the sheets were on inside out, which made me suspect they had not been washed. There was a pretty bad smell to the room, too, which clung to everything we took inside. Something like cigarette smoke and cleaning fumes. I caught some sort of cold while there and can't help but wonder if the room had something to do with it. It was tremendously cheap though, so what could I expect? I wanted to spend my money on everything else Savannah has to offer. The staff was perfectly friendly, but I would definitely not stay there again. Learned my lesson! Spending a little more would have been worth it.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us . we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experience on your recent stay with us . our goal is always to provide a clean safe environment for all our guest .we hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you again.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Delazouche
"Great staff poor hotel"
The hotel itself is awful! The staff was amazing, the hotel was just not good.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced on your stay.
2 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Roxy W
"Not the best place to stay"
Although the hotel was located close to places to a variety of nice places to eat and a local mall, there was an overall feeling of it being unsafe. Many of the other guests were out very late and they were very loud, waking others up as they walked to their rooms. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone thinking about staying in this area. The price may be nice, but the quality srally stinks. If someone does decide to stay here take a bottle of febreeze with you.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us , We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced on your recent stay.
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
Charlie
"How was my stay a savannah suites"
Nothing like the website said it would be, the website said king size with flat screen tv, well let's just say full size, with standard tv, not to mention the comforter had a whole in it, remote didn't work, and a few uninvited guests(ifyouknowwhatimean)
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us .We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced on your stay, we hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you again.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
treveina
"Don't even consider this hotel for any reason"
The staff was absolutely horrible. The front desk clerk and everyone else I encountered was rude, unprofessional, and not helpful in any way. I had to have Expedia call the front desk repeatedly over a period of about an hour and a half just to confirm my reservation so that I could actually check-in. To top it all off, I was left standing in the cold the entire time while the clerk took her time getting her affairs in order. After getting checked in and having to ask three times for direction to my room, the clerk simply pointed towards the rear of the building and walked away. I decided to find it on my own to keep myself from losing what very little patience I had left. Upon entering my room I immediately noticed that the dead bolt on the door did not work. Then I notice the bed was a box spring and mattress laying on the floor with a headboard against the wall. The room was filthy, run down, and honestly an insult for any amount of money. To put it simply, I've stayed in dope traps that were at least 3 times nicer. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DUMP
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us .our goal is to provide friendly service and clean and safe rooms for our guests. we have addressed the issues that you listed with the staff and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced at check in.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
we could not stay one minute in the room we paid for 3 nights and urine smell everywhere and smoke smell in the room. I want my money back.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for reviewing your recent experience with us . we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced on your recent stay .our goal is to always provide a clean and safe environment for all our guest.
2 night trip Feb 23, 2014
"Just to sleep"
I just went there to sleep. It was clean and the bed was comfortable.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us . were glad that you had a pleasant experience with your stay with us ,and we hope that you will stay with us again. Thank you.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Kimesha
"absolutely do not stay there"
It seemed that the services were not done properly. We could not stay in a bed which seemed to have been used. The area was ddalso not safe. We did not stay. We packed up and left. I recommend expedia to drop This hotel from your list.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced on your stay with us and the necessary departments have been contacted and the issued you addressed taken care of the issues you addressed.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"Single female will not feel safe"
- Although I realize that you get what you pay for, this place is not for a single female - the area is scary. - I had asked a front desk clerk to print a receipt for me and was told she could not do it - I find this strange in this day and age. - Room itself is tolerable, but they need to do something about that smell Conclusion: pay $10 extra and sleep safe some place else
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced on your stay. when you use a travel agent the confirmation receipt that they send you we don't have access to . We apologize for the misunderstanding . were hope that you will visit again if your in the area.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
Dated room, had to ask for more towels (none large enough to use after a shower), coffee maker but no coffee, only reading light was on the right side of the bed, no light or table on the other side, microwave would not work unless you used a setting like "pizza." You could not dial in a time. Room seemed clean. No light at desk. Freezer door on refrigerator missing and compartment iced up. Would not stay there again.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay . we would like to appologise for any inconvience that you experience on your, stay and were hope that you would give us another opportunity .to be of service to you in the future.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Ollie
Great location - wasted
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thankyou for submitting a review on your recent stay .
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Savanna Suites in Savanna"
I booked a Kitchenette and there was only 2 glasses and 2 mugs; no plates or cutlery; there was a stove top but no saucepans. There was a coffeemaker but no coffee or spoons or sugar/cream. On top of that the door initially didn't lock, but the maintenance man was nearby and he fixed it quickly. Also the Wi-Fi was down all the time I stayed there, so that was really disappointing. Also it was noisy; it had thin walls so I had to listen to the tv in the next room till late. Overall I was so disappointed I checked out a day early even though it was prepaid and there was no refund for the unused night.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us . we appreciate your feedback and we sincerly apologise that your stay was not a plesant one . we as a team work hard to insure that our guest concerns are taken seriously.we dont provide cookware in any of our rooms . we hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you again in the future.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Tanya
"Nasty"
Hotel was nasty will never stay again. Sheets on the bed looked unchanged
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for your feed back guest comments are how we improve our guest services . We would like to appologise for any inconvience that you had on your recent stay. And hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you again.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Ash
"Would not stay here again"
This was the worse hotel I have ever stayed at. The floor was sandy. The room smelled and the door didn't close properly.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us .We sincerly appologise for any inconvience that you experinced on your recent stay, with us and hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you again.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Location was OK"
Was not pleasant, scary noises everywhere and people smoking and drinking.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us , we look forward to your next visit.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Lutcy
"Do not stay here!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Bad area, dirty rooms, bathroom door would not close. Old tv sets with bad reception. There was a kitchenette but the microwave did not work. The toilet seat was too big for the toilet base it was mounted on. At midnight the cops showed up and picked someone up for being in a fightwith one of the guests. This will be the last time i get a budget room. You get what you pay for next time i will spend the money for a better hotel.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with savannah suites we would like to appologise for any inconvience you experience on your recent visit and hope that you will give us another chance to be of service to you again.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Flappy
Adequate inexpensive lodging for a stay in the Savannah area. Hotels.com reservation was honored with easy check-in. Do not expect a lot of frills, but for the price paid it was more than acceptable for a single Friday night's stay with little advance notice.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us and were glad that your stay was a plesant one and hope that we may be of service to you again in the future.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"never again"
The room smelled bad the covers were not cleaned I transferred to another one it was jusr as bad (but I guess the old saying is true you pay for what you get)
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thankyou for reviewing your recent stay. We would like to applogise, for any inconvience you experience on your recent stay . All the necessary departments have been contacted on the issues that you mention to take care of all issues . we hope you will give us another oppotunity to be of service to you in the future.
2 night romance trip Sep 13, 2013
"honest review"
Since this was the cheapest hotel in Savannah, we weren't expecting the ritz. We really just wanted a place to sleep and spent the entire day at the beach... The hotel is a little out of date, and the rooms were not sparkling clean and smelled musty. However, they allowed us to check in 5 hours early, without an additional fee. The hotel is very close to tons of shopping malls and restaurants. The area is a tiny bit sketchy but I felt safe during our stay. It's not a place I would stay as a single female. Overall, the hotel was what could be expected for $42/night in the city of Savannah.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for reviewing your stay with savannah suites were hope that your stay was a plesant one and that you will visit us again.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Sasha
"Horrid"
There were handprints on the walls and door do not recommend
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Good for it's purpose"
This hotel is good for its purpose, a place to sleep, shower, & eat. When we got to the room, there were no linens. The second day we were there, our room wasn't cleaned until we ask twice for some clean linens. This was after 4:30 in the afternoon. There were no dishes, etc. in the kitchenette, so we had to buy plastics. Like I said, if you only want a cheap place to sleep & shower, then this is the place for you. I personally won't stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
EPLover
"Cheap but not worth saving"
The hotel is cheap but it is not so clean and the service is very bad. Not worth saving.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Worked in a pinch. Cheap and gets the job done."
Not too much to say. I didn't see any bugs in the room. The bed was old but was a bed. There was a mini fridge, 2 burner stove, microwave, coffee maker and some cabinets. TV worked fine, AC was good.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Adam
Staff was acceptably friendly and helpful. hotel was outdated and could have been better maintained. Fellow guests biggest complaint. Cheap motel - cheap guests. Always kept the door bolted and chained. Surrounding neighborhood and location pretty decent for price. Bring your own towels. Towels provided are extremely small.
4 night business trip Jul 23, 2013
"Not bad for the money"
I got there late at night, I was checked in by the security guard. Overall, not bad except the sheets were a little dirty and stained.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"A Honest Review"
First of all, before I went on this trip I was looking for a cheap place to lay my head and shower while I visited savannah and tybee island. I have stayed in expensive places and cheap places, but this time I was not planning on spending any considerable time in the hotel. I read all the reviews on this hotel, but decided to buck the reviews and see for myself. My finding -- Hotel was exactly what I expected for the price. I got a bed and a shower. The room came with a little fridge and stove, which was nice considering I have payed way more and not got those items. For the price, I honestly believe you can not beat this hotel. I am a police officer and I have to argue the negative comments about a bad crime area. The hotel is located extremely close to the mall and just about everything else you could need. I had no worries about safety while I was there. The only complaints that I have is that the room did have a bad odor, possibly mold. Also they really need to have a 24 hr employee, because if your door key card quits working, you are not getting in. I actually tried to call all the number's they had listed and could not get a hold of anyone. Luckily, I had gotten all my stuff and was ready to leave anyway. I was unable to check out due to no one being there as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone on a budget.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
"Disappointing Savannah"
For the room rates of this motel, I would have expected it to be in better condition.... There is more to up keep than just a new coat of paint.... They need a full time staff, or at least a night time desk clerk.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Would not suggest it"
I was very displeased with this hotel and left as soon as I got there, only getting half of my money back. The outside was full of litter (plastic bags, cigar wrappers, beer cans), and the room wasn't much better. The sheets had hair and other debris on it. Also the sheets had some mystery substance it was clear, it wasn't dark but I noticed it.
2 night romance trip Jul 12, 2013
"Not good as I expected"
The size and location was what I needed. However, the room smelled mold, and the sheets felt wet. I got an air freshener in a grocery. The sheets became better after the temperature of the air condition got down though.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2013
COMPLETE DESASTER...
4 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Ok motel"
It was clean and comfortable for that type of hotel. The stairs up to the room smells like someone peed on it. The light figures in bathroom was hanging from the ceiling. Air condition was great. Front desk services was bad. Lady at the door spoke to me pointed me to a window on the side of the building without opening the door. And she spoke to me behind window while the shade was still down. Finally she open the shades up to take my information. She told me to call security if I want to switch rooms. I can't go back to the office. There was security walking around all night long.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
alyce
"Nightmare"
The room was nasty. Dirty towels, No pillows. Overall terrible.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Savannah suites Savannah"
The room was good for the price we were paying but the bathroom floor was a little dirty, the lights flickered, and it was a smoking room but there was no ash tray, and the batteries in the remote were going out. Overall though, it wasn't bad for 45$ a night, I had expected worse.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for takeing the time to revieew your recent stay with us at savannah suites hotel . i would like to appolgise for any inconvience that you may have had on your recent visit . and would hope that you would give us another opportunity to serv you in the future.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2013
"Cheapest motel I could find in outskirts of town"
Facilities were as expected for a low price - no comfort, just very basics. But the place itself was dirty: corridors full of puddles, toilets not cleaned, floor sticky, comforter and carpet stained. Mattress was so worn that was covered in extra sheet, but still had wires sticking out and poking the body.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for reviewing your recent visit .we would like to appologise for any inconvience you had on your recent stay with us . our goal is to provide a clean and comfortable environment . were hopeful that you will give us another opportunity to service you again.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
EK
"Is far from the beach bus Hava a good location"
Our experience wirh this hotel wasnt the best. At the first time we arrived to our room we perceive a terrible smeel like a pipi. the bathroom and especialy the shower are really small.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
camila
"Don't stay at this hotel!"
This place is a fraudulent place that is being sold as a family rest stop! There are drud dealers there, prostitutes, dirty and stinky rooms that are sold a non smoking Roomies. All the doors to the rooms are scared from years of abuse Bathrooms , bedding and cleanliness of the carpeted floors are questionable.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
J.
"Worst hotel ever"
This is by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The sheets and towels were stained, the furniture was tadered, and the other residents were extremely loud. The office was not open when I arrived, but I managed to find a security guard walking around and he was kind enough to let me into my room. The staff was friendly, but I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
First i would like to appologize for any inconvience that you encountered on your recent stay with us . were hopeful that you would give us another opportunity to be of service to you in the future . Thankyou for chooseing savannah suites savannah as your home away from home. Savannah suites management team
1 night business trip May 25, 2013
"Cheap for area"
Definitely not somewhere to relax and enjoy but we wanted to visit tybee and river street and this was in the middle and close to both. Starbucks around the corner and shopping. Not luxery but it was a bed and a shower for $50 a night.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with savannah suites were are glad that your stay was a plesant one and hope that you will stay with us again. thank you savannah suites management team.
1 night family trip May 11, 2013
Paula
"Locks dont work on doors"
Very clean but lock did not work on my door.. Maintenance Man had to take knob apart for keycard to work...
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us .we would like to apologise for any inconvience you experienced on your stay with us .the necessary departments has been made aware of your issue that you had with your lock .were hopeful that you will visit us again.Thankyou savannah suites management.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2013
Major
"Ok"
It was ok rooms was a good size
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for your recent review of your stay with us . please contact us if we can be of service to you again.
2 night family trip May 10, 2013
Bryan
"its a place out of rain and not much else"
wasn't the greatest wasn't the worst....probably could have found nicer at same rate
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us our goal is to provide a clean environment for all our guest we hope you will keep us in mind for your future lodging needs.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
This hotel is in need of some repair, especially in the bathroom. Even though the room did not appear dirty it was evident it had not been occupied or checked in some time due to it being poorly stocked. No toilet paper or towels. When this matter was brought to the attention of the staff, I was handed a roll of TP and sent on my way. Nothing more. The price was reasonable, but the service was below par.
Response by Savannah Suites Savannah
Thank you for taking the time toreview your recent stay with us , all the issues you experiencedwere addressed with the necessary departments we would like to apologise for any inconvience this may have caused you .thank you for your partonage.
Other trip May 9, 2013