All hotels in Taos, New Mexico, United States of America
229 Paseo del NorteTaosNM87571United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Score breakdown (from 1 review)

• 5.0
    Room is all right
    Comfortable
    Bad internet service
"bad deal in Taos"
The room we were told we would have from Hotels.com was not the room we were given.... one less bed! The Worldmark said it was Hotels.com's fault and Hotels.com says they cannot contact the Worldmark. All in all I paid for a room I did not get!
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
Bonnie

TripAdvisor reviews for Worldmark by Wyndham Taos

"Small Rooms, but Very Nice"
05/02/16 GurleyGirlTraveler Memphis
All I was able to book was a standard Studio room. We got my friend an air mattress. The staff is very helpful and kind. While the room is small, the location can't be beat. The overall property is wonderful, good pool and hot tub. Walking distance to a number of restaurants. I plan to stay here again.
"Showing its age but OK."
04/30/16 Buck W Alva, Florida
The property is in a great location and that is the main selling point. We stayed in a studio which is very small. We knew it was a studio but it was still a shock when we saw it. The room has a Murphy bed that when opened leaves very little room to access the bathroom. On our visit the AC system was not working. When we called the front desk the clerk sent a very nice/helpful man to help. He apologized a gave us a fan to use. Most of the time it was fine but it does get warm in Taos so the AC was a big deal. Further, there is a park next to the property and the noise can be bothersome if the windows are open. The staff is very helpful and friendly.
"Quite, Spacious, and Comfortable"
04/11/16 austin78669 Austin, Texas
We visited in off season (April 2016) and the hotel was very reasonably priced. They have a lovely lobby and rocking chairs on the front porch. Our room was comfortable and clean. We were in a one bedroom but there was a murphy bed in the living area and another full bath. So the two of us had a lot of room to spread out. The only downside is that the plumbing fixtures in the bathrooms were old and it was hard to adjust the water temperature when taking a shower. There is plenty of free parking. It is located about two blocks from the main plaza and there is a nice restaurant (Michael's Kitchen) across the street for breakfast and there is also a bakery across the street.
"Great location & views! Comfy, condo style rooms."
03/24/16 juliechloe Austin, Texas
We stayed here in March 2016 with our family. Our room was huge, with 2 separate bedrooms, 2 giant bathrooms, a full kitchen, a nice balcony, a gas fireplace and a washer/dryer. We had plenty of room to spread out and relax. The hotel is located right by a ski slope and life, although not the main ski area (which is an easy walk a few blocks down the street). We could sit on our balcony/deck and watch the deer come to the stream running behind the property, and also the skiers coming down the run. The reception staff is friendly and helpful, and check in was easy. The rooms had all sorts of nice touches like spices, soaps and detergents, etc. We throughly enjoyed our stay!
03/04/16 Michelle R Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
After reading some of the reviews I was apprehensive but fear not. The one-bedroom easily slept the four of us and really could have slept five. There is a mini-fridge and microwave in all the rooms. Yes it is older but is decorated well. We had one of the units with two bathrooms and for four women that is a godsend. No complaints about the Murphy bed and the king sized bed was uber comfortable. We have a private-ish balcony which is nice. There are resort areas with roaring fireplaces and one had a huge drum for a coffee table. I enjoyed my stay here
"Wyndham in Taos, New Mexico"
02/25/16 sewanne2003 Pueblo, Colorado
Love visiting Taos and staying at the Wyndham there. People are very helpful and friendly behind the desk. There is a great deal to see and wonderful trips to enjoy. Lots of history to visit and see and most is close to the town.
"Great place to stay in Taos!"
02/13/16 David S
This is a great place to stay. Staff was very friendly and more than willing to help in any way. The room was up to Wyndham standards.
"Studio is small"
02/09/16 David G Odessa, Florida
I had a studio that was very small. One queen Murphy bed. Barely enough room for luggage. It was very clean with free community laundry and kitchen. Staff friendly and it is in good location. I was not able to upgrade to larger room. From what I saw the one bedrooms are very nice.
"OK Condo"
01/05/16 Kevin M Windham, New York
RCI exchange. Served its purpose. A safe place to sleep in a dated facility. Room is small and limited kitchen. Community space is not clean and our family would not use. We used this place as a sleeping unit close to Taos and we were not disappointed. We slept well and were close to Taos.
"Probably the best place in Taos."
12/30/15 Christopher L Colfax
I have stayed in Taos before and if you are not used to the "rustic" charm of Taos the condition of the buildings can be a bit shocking. This place looks nice while so many other place look run down. Our stay was great and the staff very helpful. The only reason I gave only 4 stars is because we had to share kitchens as there is no stove in the rooms. I would stay here again.