All hotels in Taos, New Mexico, United States of America
229 Paseo del Norte, Taos, NM, 87571, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Score breakdown (from 1 review)

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

"bad deal in Taos"
The room we were told we would have from Hotels.com was not the room we were given.... one less bed! The Worldmark said it was Hotels.com's fault and Hotels.com says they cannot contact the Worldmark. All in all I paid for a room I did not get!
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
Bonnie

TripAdvisor reviews for Worldmark by Wyndham Taos

"Studio is small"
02/09/16 David G Odessa, Florida
I had a studio that was very small. One queen Murphy bed. Barely enough room for luggage. It was very clean with free community laundry and kitchen. Staff friendly and it is in good location. I was not able to upgrade to larger room. From what I saw the one bedrooms are very nice.
"OK Condo"
01/05/16 Kevin M Windham, New York
RCI exchange. Served its purpose. A safe place to sleep in a dated facility. Room is small and limited kitchen. Community space is not clean and our family would not use. We used this place as a sleeping unit close to Taos and we were not disappointed. We slept well and were close to Taos.
"Probably the best place in Taos."
12/30/15 Christopher L Colfax
I have stayed in Taos before and if you are not used to the "rustic" charm of Taos the condition of the buildings can be a bit shocking. This place looks nice while so many other place look run down. Our stay was great and the staff very helpful. The only reason I gave only 4 stars is because we had to share kitchens as there is no stove in the rooms. I would stay here again.
"Best Resort in Taos!"
12/25/15 Cary and Kelly R Magnolia, Arkansas
This place has it all, beautiful resort, great staff, great central location in Taos within walking distance to most of the places you would want to go! Everything about it is great!!! Totally enjoyed our stay here! Free laundry, great game room and central kitchen!
"Taos"
12/01/15 BrBerlow Palmerton, PA
The staff (and other guests) were friendly and helpful. AND Taos was beautiful and wonderful. We saw several interesting sites including earthship houses and several art displays. The room was small, but the rest of the hotel with a community kitchen, workout room, community washing machines, and computers helped when one spouse needed sleep. The hotel was set back from the main drag which helped with the noise of the street traffic and yet was convenient for exploration on foot or by car.
"Drop your bags and relax!"
11/24/15 Brenhff64 Columbus, OH
We stayed 2 weeks at this resort and it was everything we could want or need. We were absolutely astounded by the atmosphere. The employees on every level were very professional, kind and gracious, and absolutely laid-back. They were informative, helpful and not intrusive or pushy. they didn't once act as though they did not have time for our questions or inquiries. It was very obvious to us that the people who work here love this place, and they were just great. We observed another guest who had difficulty with her fireplace and the desk people immediately went to work to solve the issue. This resort was formally a hotel. there are mini-kitchens which sound awful for a full scale cook like me, but they were great. Coffee pot, coffee, cutting boards, good chefs knives, and table service and china were well stocked. They even offered spices at the front desk. There's a mini fridge which was absolutely fine for our milk and small things and upstairs is a double guest kitchen with all the works, full scale fridge and freezer, oven, convection oven and all the utensils and cookware you could need. We stayed in a studio with a Murphy bed that was queen sized and comfy. A table for two allowed us to budget and "cook-in" which is great for us dieters and retirees who travel lite. Our room had a love seat and coffee table and nice modern TV. The bathroom is spacious with a modern granite counter top, magnification/make up mirror, full sized tub with a great shower and hot water. The water is "soft" and the water pressure is good. There's a typical curved rod shower curtain. They provided many of the toiletries and we exchanged linens daily (off-season) We viewed a single bed and double bed suite and all were spacious and lovely. There are laundry facilities on site, a full room of half-capacity stackable units that are free. They even provided laundry detergent during our stay. The style of the resort is hacienda, and the lobbies and side rooms have gorgeous fire places and delightful décor in the old style of the southwest. While we were staying the resort was at approximately 60% capacity and I remarked about how quiet it is, and was shocked to learn they were at 60%. It is ALWAYS quiet in this resort. I have spent hours reading a book during a snowstorm when I just wanted out of the room. I was undisturbed. luckily, THE SNOW MELTS FAST! We delighted in the local area and enjoyed beautiful blue skies for 99% of our stay.
"Great week in the heart of Taos"
11/20/15 4wagggs Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
We used this timeshare for the week of Nov. 14th. It is located right in the heart of Taos on the main road through town. It is set back a bit so feels like it is secluded in it's own little area. The lobby was very big with a large fireplace and northwest feel to it. There was a side room with also a large fireplace. We used the lobby area every night to sit and play cards. When we got there it was fairly late. Joe was on front desk and what a great guy. We were tired after a 15 hour drive but he was great to just talk to about what we should expect with our stay in Taos. He also gave us some things to do and information for the next day. Joe is a perfect guy to have working there. Although as the week went on we found that every person who worked the desk was just so friendly and informative. They were able to help us a lot. They seem to just go out of their way to accomodate people. Great staff there guys. The rooms were big and the beds were amazing! So comfortable and so were the pillows. The only thing I have a problem with is the furniture in the sitting area of the room. NOT comfortable at all. If we were ones who spent much time in our room this would have not worked well. But we were there for about an hour before bed so it was ok. But they definitely need comfortable furniture to sit on. Otherwise everything was great. We had snow, a foot, while we were there and the staff was great about getting it cleared right away. So, I highly recommend this place if you are considering it. You won't be disappointed at all. Thanks to everyone who works so very hard there. Yet makes customer service top priority. We will definitely be back.
"Relaxing"
11/11/15 raksak2015 Colorado
Great location in Taos. Quiet off main street resort office and suites. Our one bedroom was spacious and had a second bathroom that is always convenient. The resort check-in area is very nice. Great area off the main lobby to sit by a fire and read. Two good restaurants across the street - Michael's and The Bear Claw. Also some interesting shops in the same area. Always try to stay here when in Taos.
"Great week in Taos"
11/11/15 LaraN2009 Frisco, Texas
My husband and I were in a Studio room on the first floor and after reading reviews on here, I was skeptical about the size, etc. I was pleasantly surprised at how much space we had. Maybe some are larger than others but for two people we had more than enough space...even leaving the murphy bed pulled down the whole time. It's a great location for walking to a lot of the shops and restaurants in town. Lots of good restaurants and coffee shops! I hope to go back to Taos again and I would look for a room here first! The staff was very friendly and helpful and had a lot of information to offer regarding things to do in the area.
"Ordinary stay"
10/04/15 anna c Alamogordo, New Mexico
I had no problems with the stay. The property is very nice and well maintained. The studio room is very small. The bed comes out of a closet in the wall which was pretty strange. I stayed here as part of my travel membership, but otherwise I wouldn't stay here because it's very expensive for what you get.