All hotels in Taos, New Mexico, United States of America
229 Paseo del Norte, Taos, NM, 87571, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"very beautiful, close to courtyard"
very relaxing. Loved the fireplace. Staff very helpful and friendly.
2 night trip Oct 7, 2012
"Enchanted Circle and fall color"
Terrific facility with friendly staff. A little (well, maybe more than a little!) hard to find, especially since the sign was wrong! This should have been addressed when I made the reservations. Room was very nice and comfortible...great view. We will be coming back and will be requesting the same room. We used facitlty (two nights) as home for our tour of the Enchanted Circle (Taos to Questa to Red River to Angle Fire and back to Taos).
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
"Good Service/Good Location"
This was my first stay here, and I was very pleased with the quality of service from the moment that I checked in until I left. The location was very central to everything I wanted to see in Taos. The only problem I had was the unexpected Murphey bed. It was much too hard for a good nights sleep, but when I reported the problem to the front desk, they thanked me for the feedback, instead of giving me excuses. I plan to use this hotel again on my next visit to Taos.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
Colquhoun1211
"nice for a longer stay."
Very nice hotel in a good location. The pull down bed was quite comfortable but they should provide an extra blanket and pillows.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
aj
"This is a Wydham Timeshare Resort -- NOT a Hotel"
This is a nice place to stay but does not have daily maid service. In addition, our room had a "Murphy Bed" which isn't necessarily bad -- just different and unexpected. Location is great if you want to be right downtown within wallking distance of shops and restaurants.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
vph
"Not great"
The a/c was out during our stay and the staff did not tell us during check in. They offered a fan after we called the front desk. The bed was a hide a bed in the wall and a brick might've been softer. The staff was nice but not helpful and for the money a better room could be had.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2012
"Great Deal!"
It was a very comfortable and fun stay.
2 night family trip Sep 6, 2012
Janet
The room was clean, but the bed was uncomfortable and they did not provide shampoo or conditioner. Also, they did not clean the room every day of our stay. Otherwise, it is a beautiful building and everyone was very friendly.
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2012
"Taos Trip"
Only wish the pool and hot tub would have been cleanier and the pool a little warmer since that was one of the main things that we were excited to do, otherwise an EXCELLENT stay.
3 night trip Sep 4, 2012
2 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Worldmark by Wyndham Taos

"Taos near the plaza"
07/20/15 Barbara W Seabrook
Our room was listed as an efficiency with limited kitchen abilities. Smallish but, clean. Just down the road from the Taos Pueblo and Taos ski area. Great location for a very favorite restaurant we found, La Cueva right on Paseo del Pueblo Norte. The food was always hot and just the right flavor, New Mexican. Had to go twice in our weeks stay. Tried the El Camal, vegetarian which we are not. However, really good parsnip soup for lunch. Worth a stop for a lunch. The local park was a walk through the fence to bird or walk. Good location next to Kit Carson Park with outdoor markets weekends.
07/15/15 Kenny O New York City, New York
Conveniently located in the heart of Taos. Walking distance to the plaza, galleries, shops, museums. Also a short distance by car to the Taos Pueblo. Nice room, very quiet location. Staff was very friendly. Beautiful lobby and rocking chair porch when you just want to relax.
"Peaceful and Beautiful!"
07/14/15 msrock1978 Baton Rouge, Louisiana
We are Wyndham owners and have stayed in many Wydham locations. This is one of the BEST! It is well situated in town, but far enough off the road to experience the quietness and peacefulness of nature. It has a wonderful "lodge" feel throughout the whole complex from the rocking chairs outside the front lobby to the interior lobby and beautiful staircase. Central location for all the sites from Santa Fe to Red River. We had a Studio Deluxe and it was the perfect size for my husband and I for 4 nights. Can't say enough about the staff, they are wonderful, informative and helpful!
"A bit disappointing, but good nonetheless"
07/06/15 Peter A New Westminster, Canada
First off, we are Wyndham owners, so we usually stay in Wyndham locations when we travel in North America. The Worldmark in Taos is well situated - right in the heart of the historic district next to Kit Carson park. And the staff are friendly and attentive. But the unit we are in does not live up to what I have come to expect from Wyndham. Among other things, we have a "murphy" bed - seriously, a bed that pulls out of the wall. First night we couldn't sleep, so the matress now sits on the floor and the bedframe is back in the wall. It's unfortunate, because while we do not spend a lot of time on our room, we do sleep here at night! There are other little things which make it clear that this is not a full fledged Wyndham as well, but the location is good, and we're making the best of it!
"Beautiful facilitiy"
07/01/15 carol194863 Annapolis, Maryland
Stayed here for 6 nights. Facility was clean, comfortable and full of Southwestern appeal. Great location in central Taos. Our only problem was that of our 2 showers only one maintained hot water consistently, even after 2 or 3 maintenance calls.
06/24/15 18Howard18 Altamonte Springs, Florida
For one person the studio was perfect. The building was quiet, had a full common kitchen on the second floor and complimentary washer/dryers on the first floor. It was located so that almost everything, shops/restaurants/artists studios/museums were within walking distance. Other attractions were close by and Santa Fe is one and a half hours away. Staff was great...very helpful and helped make my stay great!
"Nice Place"
06/23/15 Nicole G Colorado Springs, Colorado
This hotel is great for the area! Nice and quiet, good location, friendly staff. The only thing that was negative was that you were charged for wifi, which is crazy these days. The unit was clean, the bed was comfy, and the furniture was in good shape. There is a fireplace in the unit, which was really cozy.
"Quiet and private"
06/17/15 TravelBren Oklahoma, USA
As other reviewers have noted, this is well-located within walking distance of the Taos Plaza and restaurants. I recently had a second visit there because the first one was so pleasant. This time, I was joined by a friend, and we shared a one-bedroom. I took the living room, with the Murphy bed, which was comfortable and easy to manage. We had two bathrooms, as there is a full one located off the living room as well as a full bath off the bedroom. This was a nice treat for two women traveling together. The mini-kitchen worked well for us for our own breakfast and coffee and snacks. Buildings are located well off the main road, behind a beautiful art museum, and the property is quiet and peaceful.
"Studio experience."
06/06/15 Lou C Upland, California, United States
Everything was beyond excellent except for the size of the room and the Murphy bed experience in our studio room. My wife and I happen to like a King bed and I wish they had a one-bedroom available but the studio was not a deal-breaker. This was a timeshare exchange through RCI and RCI seems to have very slim pickings these days. We had to settle for a studio. For a time share the kitchen is small but they do have a BBQ area and a community kitchen. They get a big plus for the free coffee in the morning, free wifi and free laundry. Staff is absolutely exceptional as well. No sales presentation requests either. Nice.
"at first no reservation found,but got worse"
06/04/15 Chuck N Las Animas,co
we were told we had no reservation when called to confirm.finally got it confirmed by sending ----- an e-mail.after our 2nd of three nights stay we were called by the front desk to check out.they did later find us another room,so we moved to it.WHAT A MESS.