All hotels in Plymouth, New Hampshire, United States of America
307 Main Street, Plymouth, NH, 03264, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Enjoy Your Stay at Pilgrims Inn and Cottages"
The purpose of our trip was to attend a wedding. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the room as well as the grounds. The motel and area have a very cozy feeling. The bed was very comfortable. Had a great night sleep. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. We're planning a fall trip to New Hampshire and will stay there again.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Jeffrey
"Excellent for the price"
Stayed for one night. Rooms are small but comfortable. The walls between the rooms appear to be made from cinder blocks which lends itself to excellent soundproofing The breakfast was as expected and the price cannot be beat. Very nice staff. We will go there again.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"The front desk lady was very nice....."
Overall good BUT the A/C very, very, very old and doesn't work properly...
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Cute little hotel!"
The room was spacious but cozy, with great beds and a convenient just off the highway location. it was honestly nicer than i was expecting, and located close to the Polar Caves (although it was too rainy that day) and a great restaurant downtown. quick drive to Mount Washington Cog Railway too, which made it great for us!
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Samantha
"Rundown - outdated motel - not a hotel."
I checked in - was given my room key - walked into the room and left 5 minutes later. It is completely rundown and it is a MOTEL - not an Inn. DO NOT STAY HERE.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Easy access to I-93, quiet room"
The walls between the rooms are concrete blocks, so there's no noise from adjoining rooms. The staff was friendly, room clean, and lots of hot water. I also like older motels, since it's more likely that they have heating units that are NOT the noisy A/C type, but actual radiators. You can actually sleep!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Their idea of a continnental breakfast was a bag of Lenders Bagels and instant oatmeal. It was very cold inside. Need to turn up the heat. Bathtub would not drain.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"A pleasant and relaxing stay!"
I booked this hotel for my daughter and friend because of poor driving conditions on the roads. I loved the price and very good reviews. I had searched many choices and picked this hotel. My daughter was very pleased with the room and service. We plan on staying here again. I look forward to a visit!
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Judith
"Budget stay that met my needs"
Used it as an inexpensive place to stay during a ski-weekend. rooms were clean and small (I knew the size per other reviews). The couple running the place were friendly. I was surprised to see that there was no maid service/room cleaning between the 2 night stay so I had to ask for fresh towels at the front desk. No big deal... but I dont think I have run into that before. For the price, it was fine and worked to grab some zz's before hitting the slopes early each day.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Delightful little motel"
This was my second stay for a quick weekend ski trip to NH. The staff are lovely, and the rooms are spacious, very clean and nicely appointed. Temperature the night we stayed was -8, and the room was toasty and comfortable! Great value for the money.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"This is a typical motel."
Pros: 1) Affordable 2) Friendly service. 3) Convenient location. Cons: 1) Uncomfortable bed 2) Really small room 3) Breakfast was bagels with bagels. Waffle machine was out of service. 4) The room was not pre-heated, had to wait for a while until heater warmed up the room.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Maksym
"I would stay again!"
The good: nice firm bed (loved the bed!) and pillows, fast internet, clean room, friendly staff, good coffee, easy access from 93 and convenient to PSU. My suggestions to make the stay even better: 1. Fix the draft by the front door-cold air was palpable.Rm 119. I slept in bed furthest from door and still felt it. 2. Have some protein breakfast options like yogurt and/or hard boiled eggs. There was cereal, instant oatmeal, waffles, bagels, and other baked goods.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
"Decent place near Plymouth State University"
Easy check in, friendly receptionist. No frills motel adequate for our needs. Not a bad place to stay when visiting Plymouth State. We had a separate little cottage with refrigerator and microwave. Bed was comfortable, room was clean. It's not the Ritz but I didn't expect it to be. If you need a place to stay for a night or two, it's more than adequate.
John from Cape
"unsatisfactory"
I have contacted you in a seperate email, to complain about this hotel..or at least the booking of the room. I booked and paid for 2 beds in one room (i was traveling with my adult son, didn't want to pay for a 2nd room; but wanted 2 beds). when we checked in we were told that they had only double beds; but for $50 extra she could give me the room next door. this seemed not at all right, since i had already paid and reserved 2 beds. I talked her down to $40; but I'm not happy with this, and unless I receive some sort of compensation will not use your website again. I will also make sure to tell everyone of the mess up.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Great little getaway"
We checked in and the front desk person was very nice. We stayed in room 103, it was clean for the most part... we found some hair in the bed and asked for clean sheets. The overall appearance was good, the furniture could use updating. The bed was comfy and the shower was amazing. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Reasonable option in Plymouth"
Nice room. We used the continental breakfast for coffee and OJ, but note that waffles and fresh fruit were available. Fine for continental breakfast, though better if decaf coffee were also available. The only negative was the overenthusiastic application of air freshener -- we aired out the room when we checked in, and again when returned to the room the following evening. At the price ($135 incl tax per night), it's not inexpensive, but competitive for thsi area on a foliage weekend.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
"very clean, reasonably priced"
This is the second time I have stayed here. The staff is friendly and the rooms are very clean. The beds are really comfortable and clean. Love the continental breakfast. Coffee is hot and the food is fresh. The hotel is only minutes away from downtown Plymouth and the highway. Reasonably priced and a very good deal for the money. Would definately stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Brenda
worth the money.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Relatively clean"
The bathroom was clean, which is important but the room was verry small. It does have a microwave and a fridge which can be useful. They also serve continental bfast but i rather go to the awesome flapjacks restuarant in lincoln if i have time for a proper bfast. The bed wasnt really comfy and they need to change the outer comforter. There was a large whole. Overall i wouldnt mind staying again but i might try something else. Its also very close to the main town. Kind of expensive for what u get.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"The staff"
The staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. They were very friendly, rooms were clean and comfortable. I will definitely stay there the next time I'm am in town!!!
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
darrell
"Adequate for a 1 night stay"
The room was very small and certainly did not need the large dresser that occupied a third of the space. Remove it and put in a chair to sit on!
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Small but acceptable"
I found the room very small. Some small stains near the shower. Most of the room very clean. Staff was very friendly. Small continental breakfast but enough for the day. Very small breakfast room.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"quaint"
Nice friendly staff. Very quaint old motel that was super clean. the windows were the old fashioned wooden type that just added to our New England experience. Close to Polar Caves
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Don't stop here"
This is a run-down motel that should be avoided. The rooms were dirty, the beds were lumpy and uncomfortable, and the rugs were filthy. Find another place to stay.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Ken
"Nice but basic"
Very clean but pretty dated. The owners were on premises and seem very nice. The breakfast was good and the price was good as well. I think they are slowly working on updating the rooms.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
ChrisH
"Very nice and pleasent"
It was right off of RT-93... The desk was very warming at arrival...The room was decent and clean...
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Garth
"Great cozy family atmosphere"
We stayed here during our trip to Bike Week. Wasn't sure what to expect at first but we were very surprised. The family that owns it is extremely friendly and liked to socialize with the guests. It's a mom and pop Inn. Very welcoming. The rooms are very clean and have everything you need. Definitely going to stay here again in te future. Highly recommend!
2 night trip Jun 17, 2014
"Good place"
The owners are very nice, the room is clean, located close to the University and downtown. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"No frills, but has what you need and is clean."
The hotel has all of the basics and was clean. It was a little cold when we walked in, but warmed up right away when we turned up the thermostat and was very comfortable. Our room was right by the road, but amazingly it was very quiet inside the room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. If you are looking for an inexpensive, yet reliable, clean, safe place to stay, this fits the bill. No frills, but has what you need.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price!"
Cute little place right off the highway, close to the center of town. Don't expect any frills but the place is clean and the staff is very friendly! Would definitely stay there again if in the area.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Clean, comfortable, conveniently located"
Our room was very spacious and very clean, and the staff could not have been nicer! We only stayed overnight but there was plenty of space for a much longer stay. Super clean, comfortable bedding and the bathroom, while small, was extremely clean -- even the tub was clean enough for a bath! Well located, right off I-93, and very easy to find. There was a Rite Aid right down the street to pick up the couple of things we had forgotten. The oversized mini fridge was perfect, as we were traveling with a toddler in need of milk. It was extremely cold and snowing when we arrived, but the room was toasty warm and comfortable. Would recommend to anyone staying with a family and not expecting the Hilton, but if you are looking for a safe, comfortable place to stay you couldn't do better than this.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2014
Monica
"Very good for the price"
Very satisfied in overall, very cozy motel, there is even a fridge and microwave oven. Friendly staff, good location.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Good Reasonably Priced Motel"
Clean place with courteous service. Free breakfast with make your own waffles.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"Small & cozy"
This is a small motel with cabins…just visited in winter weather. Parking lot plowed & de-iced well each day. The manager told me to turn up the heat as much as I wanted. Rooms are painted cement with flat screen TV, dresser, nightstand, microwave, & larger than normal mini refrigerator. It's a bit retro feeling, but extremely clean with plenty of space for (2) people with (2) comfy double beds. If you like staying at Marriott's, don't stay here…it's old-fashioned but really good value & free breakfast.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Lisa C
We thought the place was adorable, very clean and bright. We asked if we could check out later and it wasn't a problem. There was a mini-fridge and microwave oven in the room, too. This is a family run place, it looks like. I saw father and son cleaning the rooms as people checked out. They also have a couple of hired staff. We had no complaints and had a great stay.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"Worth a stay"
Priced right for a weekend stay in a beautiful area for some leaf-peeping. Staff kindly attended to me despite my late arrival, was very friendly in my other interactions. Pleasant room and stay; a couple bits of note - no sidewalk leading into town, room a bit on the chilly side. Thanks!
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Pets not allowed in the rooms"
We chose this hotel because we had a dog. When checking in, I forgot to mention I had a dog, and the hotel staff did not ask. After checked out the next day, the hotel called me. They saw dog hair and said dogs were not allowed in the rooms. They charged a pet fee over the phone. The hotel is listed on hotels.com as pet friendly, but they are not really pet friendly. We got a duplex room (sharing a common area with another room). Every time when the door of the other room was opened, the door to my room rattled and disturbed my sleep. The walls were very thin, so I could hear the other guests' conversation when they were leaving their room. Our room was very small. There were an AC, a fridge, a microwave, and a TV in the room. TV channels were just a few local channels. There was a smell in the room; I don't know what the smell was. Carpet was clean. Bathroom was clean but had water damage in the wall. Breakfast was minimal (two kinds of juices, two kinds of fruits, bagels, pancake, muffins, milk). Coffee was way too dilute. The staff was helpful in providing directions to nearest restaurants. The hotel is just off the highway and 5 minutes away from the town center, so the location is very convenient. On the down side, the noise from the highway is pretty loud, and most of the hotel rooms have a window on the side facing the highway.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2013
Staff very friendly. Booked 2 double beds at hotels.com. When it was not available they called and left a message on my phone even though the internet site said it was available. No problem for my family we had the KIng bed for ourselves.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
"Nice country motel"
Really felt comfortable here. Owners made you feel at home, Internet worked better then in some of the big named hotels I've stayed at. They even had breakfast for us. Would have no problem staying here on our next trip north.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Efrey
"Nice for a quick stay"
I have to admit, not a fan of motels so my opinion was almost one sided till I got there. We were just stopping for the night for a function in the area early the next day. Upon check in the desk clerk let me know that he saw my reservation come in and upgraded us to a two queen size bed room instead of two double beds. PLUS+! We went into the room and, although dated, was very clean and smelling nice. Second PLUS++! Nice flat screen TV and working WIFI. Third PLUS+++! To top it off, the staff was great and very polite. I rated it a 4 only because of the "age" and needing some updating however, it is well managed and very clean with a comfortable bed! Will stay again.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Perfect for Timberman"
Great Staff. Attentive to your needs. Very clean. Easy access to Route 93. Was perfect for my weekend needs. I recommend and would return.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Nice Stay!"
Very nice economically priced motel. Clean and pleasant. They had a wood fire going outside for the evening and nice breakfast in the morning. Would stay there in the future!
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Sandy
"Nice hotel, very cozy stay"
Great stay, lovely people, relaxing and peaceful, breakfast previsions greatly appreciated.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Older cottages but well kept and clean. Only complaints were shower head should be replaced and site conditioner was a liloudLloyd
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"A perfect haven for exploring the White Mountains"
We were thoroughly satisfied with our stay here. It is close to I-93 for easy access. The hotel staff is very friendly.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
room was small, over priced, I payed 126.50 for room plus 25.00 for pet, they moved me to a cottage, no lock on storm door , had to rig bungy cord to storm door to keep closed to keep pet in. room was approx. 8x8 & bathroom
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Great place to stay for little money"
Just an overnight stay for us but would not hesitate to return for a longer period. Inexpensive place to stay. Continental breakfast consisted of coffee, juice, fresh fruit, bagels, cereal and waffles that you could make on site. Clean, comfortable, and easy on-off access to highway. Even found a great place to eat down the street.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Happy Overnighters
"Customer service was great."
I needed to be close to family. Some of the units were older, but we switched to a newer room the second night and it was nicer. Definately not a four star, but adequate without shabbiness . Managers very accomodating to our needs. Inside ice machine not convienient when office locked in evenings. But not a real problem, fridge in room.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
Maryanne
"pretty surrounding area"
The hotel was clean, quiet, and homey. It is within easy driving distance of both town and beautiful scenery. The only drawback was the strong air freshener used -- for those with sensitivities, it might have been troublesome.
1 night trip May 2, 2013
"Staff does a good job"
I stayed in the hotel two consecutive nights. The staff (owners?) seemed to really be trying to keep the place clean and well maintained. They sincerely seemed to care about the quality of the experience. It was nothing fancy, but perfectly fine. It is an older building, but not run down at all. My only complaint is that the smell of cleaning solutions was pretty strong right after the room was cleaned -- I was there early in the day -- and I had to let it air out for a bit. I enjoyed my stay, and would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Mar 14, 2013