All hotels in Plymouth, New Hampshire, United States of America
307 Main Street, Plymouth, NH, 03264, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Seven Hours in Plymouth"
Dear Pilgrim Inn and Cottages, we found your accommodations to be completely satisfactory. Thank you for the warm service and the free breakfast. We hope to return soon!
Other trip Sep 29, 2012
"Gateway to the White mountain excursion!"
Excellent all around, met my expectations and then some. I will definitely utilize this motel again in future trips to that area. Very clean and cozy room for the price :)
Other trip Sep 23, 2012
Ty
When we arrived we had our dog with us and were told we couldn't stay in a room, but a shabby cabin. When they saw that we drove a high end luxury car, we were offered a room. We had prepaid for three nights so we took the room. I would not stay there again. There was only one restuarant other than fast food open. If I were to visit the area again, I would stay in Vermont and drive over to the White Mountains.
Romance trip Sep 22, 2012
Flowerlady
"Great fro Plymouth state parents"
Very nice place. A little old but well kept. It is located at exit 26. Do not use gps or map quest etc they have its location incorrect. It is north of the quiet man past mcdonalds.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
Andy
"I left a shirt and within minutes received a call!"
This was a comfortable, easy to find place with a great staff. I left an article of clothing and within minutes received a phone call (before I was even on the highway) and was able to turn around and get it before leaving the area. I was traveling for business and the internet connection and service was great. All in all it was more than I expected from a business stay (I have seen lots of hotels and motels in my work and travels). Great Job Pilgrim Inn & Cottages!
Other trip Aug 31, 2012
Jared
Excellent value with a 50's feel!
Other trip Aug 28, 2012
"Close to I93"
The facility appeared to be very well maintained and the room was spotless.The staff was very nice and I am satisfied with my stay. Would recommend this facility if you want a place with a reasonable rate and is clean.
Other trip Aug 24, 2012
R.Young
"Great for families"
Rooms were extremly clean and confortable, breakfast was great and long hours are available. I will recomend this hotel for anybody. It should cost more
Other trip Aug 24, 2012
Jaime
"Very nice, inexpensive stay."
We really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel staff were very friendly and nice, the room was bright and clean. This hotel has an old-fashioned feel to it, which we enjoyed. We stayed up late on a beautiful night sitting in Adirondack chairs watching the stars. This hotel is close to town but not right in the middle of the action, so it felt quiet and calm. We would love to go back.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
Bruce
"A nice surprise, very friendly folks"
Very clean, very nice staff.... the rooms were neat and orderly, a good shower.
Other trip Aug 5, 2012

"Jst a get away"
Motel was very clean, Price was great and breakfast was enough, GOOD coffee No blow drier in room but was very clean. If in the area again will go there.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Decent Place!"
The Staff was friendly and helpful, though I didn't expect much.. the Hotel was pretty well located, closer to highways and Adventure sites. There's a McDonalds next to it (open's early closes lates) which really is a blessing. There are few good local restaurants in Plymouht. So overall its solved my purpose of a night stayover at low cost.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2013
Abhishek
"Nice place to stay"
We were 4 adults and stayed 2 nights while in New Hampshire for the Nascar race. Room was clean, affordable and big enough for 4 comfortably. Very friendly staff and the continental breakfast was very convenient. We would stay here again.
Trip with friends Sep 26, 2012
Rita

"aucun commentaire"
Très déçu. Deuxième année que nos allons a cet endroit. Première fois c'était bien mais la deuxième fois, la salle de bain était très sâle ....
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
ordinaire
"Arrêt près du mont washington avant la plage"
C'est un motel avec un bon rapport qualité et prix
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
francois
"À proximité des falaises de Rumney"
Propreté et confort très bien pour une escale d'une nuit lors de sorties plein air au printemps et en automne. Le déjeuner inclus est de base mais très apprécié malgré tout. Nous sommes toujours satisfait du rapport qualité/prix lors de la saison où nous nous y rendons.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
"OK for en nat eller to"
Motellet er i orden for en enkelt nat eller to. Der er ikke som sådan noget at udsætte på motellet. Det er ikke af højeste standard, men harmonerer fint med prisen. Os så er det altid rart at morgenmaden kan klares på stedet. En meget hyggelig værtinde.
Family trip Aug 30, 2012
Other trip Sep 27, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Pilgrim Inn and Cottages

"Shabby"
05/11/15 John B Boston, Massachusetts
While the price was minimal (booked online for $55 for one night), the room was still disappointing. 1) advertised as "non-smoking" but obviously had been smoked in/Febreeze'd over, plus there was a dirty ashtray in the porch area outside the room. 2) bathroom curtain had a big rip in it. 3) stall shower was "camp-style" and anyone over 5' 9" would need to squat to use it. 4) water pressure was OK in the shower but if you flushed the toilet you needed to wait for the tank to refill before you could run the water in the bathroom sink. 5) bureau was obviously a thrift-shop purchase with broken hardware/handles and obviously well-used in the past. 6) non-working light fixtures and some without shades. 7) advertised as a "queen" room but that apparently didn't define the bed size, which was a double. Definitely a place to stay only as a last resort in the area.
"Very basic but clean and price is right"
05/02/15 PVANH Cornish
Very Basic motel with a price to reflect ( about $150 for 2 nights). Owners very pleasant and motel clean. We did not take advantage of breakfast. Convenient to town but so are other places. when I next return to Plymouth we will splurge and go somewhere.
"Just what we expected"
04/22/15 Phishfan2013 Brattleboro, Vermont
Small, older, mom and pop type operation. Inexpensive, which is what we were looking for since we just needed a place to sleep. Clean room, friendly owners. Room was cool - had to turn the heat up to 90 so that the radiator got hot. Warmed up after that. Close to town, which was convenient. Simple continental breakfast.
"NEVER AGIAN!!!!"
04/18/15 Penny J York, Maine
Stayed for 3 nights. Charged as I registered in for the 3 nights-felt like I couldn't leave, No continental breakfast. Coffee was on at 7 am. Had to ask for juice machine to be turned on. Waffle maker broke and cereal and bagels were hard or limited, Breakfast area was dark-no lights on. Room was clean-however never cleaned or linen exchanged while there, Wi fi good in room. Did have small microwave and frig in room. Recommend staying elsewhere!!!
"Winter seems offseason"
02/09/15 Jen S
The winter time seems off season here. Didn't have the greatest experience. First we had trouble finding the place waze sent us to the middle of nowhere. When we finally arrived our room was 50degrees. The room was nice and clean. Stayed two nights but our room was never cleaned after the first and no fresh towels. I really don't care about the room not being cleaned but fresh towels would have been nice. I wasn't going to wake people up at the front desk though as I arrived very late and had to leave very early.
"great place to stay"
10/31/14 John S New York City, New York
Great place to stay check in was fast and cabin was clean and cozy was greeted with a smile which was great. The owners were very helpful and friendly when I needed some extra pillows. great breakfast, waffles, bagels, coffee, cereal, juice, etc. If your down this way I would suggest you to say here. The Wi-Fi works great also
"Will defiantly come back"
10/17/14 Clintboutilier60 New Glasgow, Canada
I was here the whole week staying in pilgriminn over ten years and always been treated exceptionally well with respect , I stocked to read the review from eisabell because she was very rude with the owner and disrespect to other guests too which I was the witness , she was out of control so the owner had to call police. The owner was so nice and welcoming. We highly recommend pilgriminn.. Clean and quite
"Great Place"
10/16/14 marty M Rochester, New York
I have stayed at the Inn several times. The rooms are always clean and fresh. They have Wi-Fi which is a plus .The owners go out of there way to make your stay one of the best. They also have a good breakfast which is a savings on the pocket that you don't have to spend money at a restaurant. I will always stay here when in town.
"Worst ever"
10/14/14 isabell369 Newport, Rhode Island
Saw on booking buddy.called motel direct to book because I was traveling with son and grandson. Specifically asked for double bed cabin with fireplace,it being long Columbus Day weekend,knew how busy everyplace was and this one of the limited rooms available in location . When I didn't get room I was promised, the owner said he'd refund my money and to leave . No rooms at 9:00pm plus had 2 year old . Asked him to adjust bill according to room. He refused and told me he was calling the police. Told him to be my guest. The police came and informed me NH law allows owners to evict renters from their property . After many "are you kidding me's we had to leave. All because I dared to complain about a room I was told I would get and didn't. Don't stay there EVER! At village of Loon now, Great place wonderful staff
"clean and comfortable"
10/13/14 jks336 vermont
Stayed here before and felt that we could stay here again. Staff was pleasant, rooms clean! That is a must. A comfortable stay which when you travel sometimes is hard to find. Having breakfast is also nice when staying at any motel/hotel.