All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
111 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL, 60603, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Hotel, good location in Loop"
great hotel, centrally located in loop with MANY food options. Parking is $$$ so I took the Orange Line from Midway. I recommend the same for all if you don't really need a vehicle.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2015
Jake
"Standard room, indeed! But great service & neighbo"
The standard room is just as it sounds--sufficient for a short stay. The counter in the bathroom is TINY and can't hold any additional items than what's provided. There is no iron or ironing board in the room. An iron can be found in the hall's amenity closet, but still no board. We ironed on a towel on the desk. Lol got the job done, but not ideal. the bed is only a double, so hopefully you and your spouse like to cuddle. The purified water station where you could get a free chilled bottle was fabulous! The staff was awesome, as well! We also enjoyed the restaurant/pub attached--The Elephant & Castle. It's very convenient to many restaurants and shops, with a Starbucks next door!
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
"Everything was A-OK"
Everything was A-OK
2 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
"Good hotel, Great location"
Small room, but efficiently, well-furnished with desk, full sized bed and armchair and adequate drawers for a 4 day visit. We enjoyed the central location in the middle of "the Loop" where we walked to the Amtrak Station in 10 minutes. Also a 10-12 minute walk to Grant Park, the Art Museum and the Chicago Architectural Foundation (wonderful walking and boat tours), and a 5 minute walk to State Street shopping . Be aware that the hotel is located in the middle of a busy business district, but the area is packed with wonderful, historically significant buildings. All in all, a good 4 night visit. We liked it so much when we returned from Milwaukee, we stayed there again. Be aware that this is
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Lawrence
"Vintage done well."
Very nice vintage hotel, great location. Parking was a bit inconvenient but overall a great stay.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
Romina
"Just right"
Perfect for our quick getaway. Small but all the modern comforts and very close to the Art Institute. Staff was very helpful and nice. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Phil
"Nice but not nearly enough towels."
There weren't nearly enough towels in the tiny bathroom. We called down to get more, and it took nearly 40 minutes for the person to bring them up, after numerous reminders. We got some story about a delivery truck of towels being stuck in the rain or something. Great, but we needed our towels man!
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"nice hotel in a great location"
My daughter and I stayed at Central Loop hotel for a long weekend getaway. While the room was on the small side it was clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. Upon arrival we found we only had one bath towel and called down to the desk for another one. They had it at our door within minutes. The Hotel is in a great location for anything you might want to do and the staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay there again
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
It was very nice. Great amenitiesz
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"Very disappointed"
Very disappointed, I was promised a queen bed and I've got a full bed (the next smaller size), one towel in the bathroom, really tiny small room, no microwave or refrigerator, no breakfast, no tub in the bathroom. I will never be there in the future.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
Angela
"Great start on Route 66"
We enjoyed our stay at the Central Loop Hotel. The accommodations, though cramped, were comfortable. In spite of our reservation being for two people, there was only one towel and washcloth when we arrived. The staff provided additional ones promptly. The only negatives were the small room size and the difficulty in getting a parking space to check in, both of which are to be expected in a center-city hotel, I guess. By the way, we loved Chicago!
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Stephen
"VERY SMALL"
I specifically paid extra money for the 'suite' so we would have more room. The room was not what the picture looked like online. It was much smaller. I requested a roll away bed, but was told the room was too small for one. The bathroom (countertop, sink) was VERY small. Service was good. The bathroom only had 1 set of towels and there were 4 of us, so had to request more towels. They brought them within 5 minutes. Also had to ask for more pillow for the pull-out couch.
3 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
room was very small but clean
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Angela
"Very Nice and Clean Hotel!"
The staff was very nice and helpful with travel tips through the city. I LOVED that you had to use your room card in the elevator to go to your floor so there weren't any people inside that should not have been there, very comforting to women travelers. The room was a little smaller than I expected but very clean and comfortable, and honestly we were out exploring anyways.
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Savannah
Room was clean and great location. Staff were very helpful
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Wendelen
"Dont let the size fool you. Great hotel"
We traveled to Chicago for a long weekend to see the city. I was a bit nervous about the "small room". The room was little small but more than enough room if you are just using it too sleep and shower in. I have stayed in smaller "normal sized" rooms before. The hotel itself was extremely nice and very clean. the location was perfect for being able to see all of the city and was right next to multiple train stops. After getting the rooms booked on here during a special and them being a lot cheaper than anything I could find, I was worried but now I would easily stay there again. Thanks for a great trip.
3 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Great - will stay again."
Fantastic - located convenient to downtown and public transportation. Business services were great.
5 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
christine
"Overnight in Chicago"
overall it was a nice room, but very small. Front desk staff were friendly and informative. Probably would not stay here again considering what you get for the price.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
"excellent value"
Service was great. Staff was very friendly. It is an older hotel but got the room for under $200 which is an excellent price for Chicago. Close to everything. My only concern would be that the parking garage is located a block away. Not a bad walk if the weather is nice but not so great when it rains or snows.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Weekend in Chicago"
It was our first time ever staying in Chicago. Everyone was very nice and helpful, and told us everything we needed to know. Valet parking was a little pricey but we would deffianetly do it again. We didn't have to worry about looking for parking they were waiting for us when we pulled up. It was over all a great experience.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"okay"
Only downfall Hotel doesn't have it's own parking lot and its around $26 for 24hr parking and around 50ish for valet. With parking about 3 blocks away
2 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
luis
"Alright"
Parking was a little higher than expected and there were a few hiccups with time management when receiving my vehicle.
2 night trip May 25, 2015
Madhu
"Good boutique hotel"
A mix of American and European hotel features. Compact no frills rooms with fridge and microwave. Great service from staff. General hotel amenities are superior. Several lounges and boardrooms. Complementary snacks and drinks. PC and Mac computers for guest use. Filtered water stations on every floor. Will stay there again
4 night business trip May 27, 2015
Drew
"Teeny tiny rooms"
The rooms are comically small. The overall experience was fine but the room was silly small.
3 night business trip May 28, 2015
Alex
"Fun for a weekend"
My friend and I stayed here for a quick girl's shopping trip. The hotel was easy to get to from the interstate (for Chicago). We used the valet parking overnight which was $50 - pricey but worth it for convenience. They were also really nice, I forgot something in the car and they went and grabbed it very quickly. Hotel was clean and in really good condition. The room we shared was small but well laid out so it didn't feel cramped and it was shockingly quiet. The bed was comfy. Bathroom situation was the only downside, the door was frosted glass and very transparent - so don't share with anyone you don't feel very comfortable around. The staff was lovely and helpful, very nice about holding our bags after we checked out so we still got a full second day it. Easy to walk all over the city from this location, close to everything. There are free water bottles and refill stations which was a nice touch. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Kimberly
"Decent. You get what you pay for."
The sheets were like plastic - super loud! There were some weird stains on the floor.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Decent Hotel"
Nice, clean hotel. Not super fabulous, but a nice, clean, safe place to rest in between sight seeing. Great location. Really great price for the area. Would stay here again.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Lena
"no frills Chicago accommodation."
Staff was great. Location convenient. The room was attractive and an OK value. We were disconcerted that our room had no window, only a skylight. Who knew to ask for a room with a window?
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
The hotel was in a great location for us as we were only a ten minute walk from the train station. The front desk service was very helpful and saved us money on tickets to the Willis Tower. Our room was clean and well kept. I would of rated it a 5 but our mattress was a little on the hard side and we prefer a soft one.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Gail
"best trip ever"
Best experience ever!!!Couldn't ask for a better place to stay
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Juan
"Perfect!"
Perfect! Hotel was very friendly and the location was perfect.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Very nice stay"
Everything was great and the staff very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Nice one."
Hotel is ok. In downtown area, easy to get to the hotel and facilities are also good. Anyway a little expensive.
1 night trip May 23, 2015
"Sons wedding."
Excellent. Super place to stay.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Kimberley
"Texas Twosome"
I loved the water bottles and filtered water! The hotel was in a good location for seeing the local attractions.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Theresa
"Very nice, non-fancy hotel"
I ws very pleasantly greeted and found my room to be clean, decently furnished with a wonderful shower int he bathroom and of a nice, but not huge size for a single person. Good lighting, even though poor outdoor light as I was on an alley in the Chicago Loop area. I liked the simplicity but found excellent wi-fi, with no disconnections or times with no service, contrary to what others had said. Staff was helpful , small and got to know me over my 5 day stay. I was supplied with the few things I needed. I would happily return to this hotel. It is also well situated for my purposes, with in the center of downtown Chicago
Other trip May 23, 2015
CSO Fan
"Nice hotel close to the downtown"
it was quiet nice to be their , it's cosy you will be well served , the restaurant is gorgeous as well as the food , presentation everything was perfect
Other trip May 20, 2015
SASHA
"Good location, easy walking."
This hotel has nice amenities, friendly, helpful staff and good location. However, it is very run down and in need of some updating. In Chicago celebrating our anniversary but, sadly, this wasn't the best hotel we could have chosen.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Stay here!"
Outstanding
1 night trip May 10, 2015
Liz
"You'll regret it."
Filthy shower with huge hair balls on shower wall and floor, dusty desk, horrible customer service/front desk.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
The house keeping staff were terrible. The room was very small. The cleanliness was satisfactory.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Nik
"Walk-able Location"
Excellent location, modest accommodations but fairly priced.
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Penny
"Great Hotel and Location"
This was a very nice hotel with a great location. The room was small, but very space efficient so it was never an issue. There was no need for a car getting to and from the airport. The lake front and parks as well as the Magnificent Mile are all within easy walking distance. The Elephant and Castle pub on the ground level was the perfect spot to unwind when we got in. The filtered water and bottles in the elevator lobby to our floor were a nice surprise. My only negative comment would be that the short hallway to to the guest room doors off the main hallway funnels sound making the room loud when there are people returning to their rooms late at night.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Location is great, however the rooms need updating"
The rooms are small an in need of updating. The desk was worn and chipped. The "King" bed was just 2 twin beds stuck together and the gap between them was uncomfortable. The mattress itself was hard but the many pillows were soft. The carpet could probably use a cleaning as the whole place smelled old and mildewy.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Angry"
It stunk didn't even have a mini fridge and the view out my window was another building I could have payed the same price to stay in a hotel that over looks everything
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Luc
Great location, room very small and compact, but everything I needed.
2 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Terry
"Affordable and walkable, rooms uncomfortable"
I chose to take advantage of the valet service at the hotel. While the service was very prompt and courteous, the employees were not the friendliest. Aside from the valets, all the employees at the hotel were very courteous and friendly. The lobby area is very nice, as well as the office work area downstairs. They have nice computers you can use, and you can print documents for free. Unfortunately the rooms left a bit to be desired. The rooms are tiny, but maybe that's common of Chicago hotels. The room was clean and had a nice view. I found the bed to be too hard for me...kind of hurt my back. The bathroom was nice and clean, but the water pressure left much to be desired, and there was no ventilation fan for the moisture from the shower. The room was also too hot for my taste - I had to turn the thermostat down to 60 before it felt comfortable. My favorite parts about this hotel is the restaurant attached to the hotel, Elephant & Castle, and the fact that you can walk to a lot of stores around you. The restaurant has a good variety of food to choose from, and a full bar. There are a variety of stores and other restaurants within walking distance of the hotel as well.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Gwen
"Great hotel in the center of Chicago!"
The hotel is great, the staff is nice and the location is sooooo convenient to enjoy a few days in Chicago! Highly recommended.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Constance
"Not up to snuff."
The room wasn't up to the quality of some best Western level hotels I've stayed at. Very small rooms.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Nicholas
"December Stay"
Room was a bit cramped and small, overall it was ok
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014