All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
111 West Adams Street, Chicago, IL, 60603, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Weekend in Chicago"
It was our first time ever staying in Chicago. Everyone was very nice and helpful, and told us everything we needed to know. Valet parking was a little pricey but we would deffianetly do it again. We didn't have to worry about looking for parking they were waiting for us when we pulled up. It was over all a great experience.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"okay"
Only downfall Hotel doesn't have it's own parking lot and its around $26 for 24hr parking and around 50ish for valet. With parking about 3 blocks away
2 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
luis
"Alright"
Parking was a little higher than expected and there were a few hiccups with time management when receiving my vehicle.
2 night trip May 25, 2015
Madhu
"Good boutique hotel"
A mix of American and European hotel features. Compact no frills rooms with fridge and microwave. Great service from staff. General hotel amenities are superior. Several lounges and boardrooms. Complementary snacks and drinks. PC and Mac computers for guest use. Filtered water stations on every floor. Will stay there again
4 night business trip May 27, 2015
Drew
"Teeny tiny rooms"
The rooms are comically small. The overall experience was fine but the room was silly small.
3 night business trip May 28, 2015
Alex
"Fun for a weekend"
My friend and I stayed here for a quick girl's shopping trip. The hotel was easy to get to from the interstate (for Chicago). We used the valet parking overnight which was $50 - pricey but worth it for convenience. They were also really nice, I forgot something in the car and they went and grabbed it very quickly. Hotel was clean and in really good condition. The room we shared was small but well laid out so it didn't feel cramped and it was shockingly quiet. The bed was comfy. Bathroom situation was the only downside, the door was frosted glass and very transparent - so don't share with anyone you don't feel very comfortable around. The staff was lovely and helpful, very nice about holding our bags after we checked out so we still got a full second day it. Easy to walk all over the city from this location, close to everything. There are free water bottles and refill stations which was a nice touch. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Kimberly
"Decent. You get what you pay for."
The sheets were like plastic - super loud! There were some weird stains on the floor.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"no frills Chicago accommodation."
Staff was great. Location convenient. The room was attractive and an OK value. We were disconcerted that our room had no window, only a skylight. Who knew to ask for a room with a window?
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
The hotel was in a great location for us as we were only a ten minute walk from the train station. The front desk service was very helpful and saved us money on tickets to the Willis Tower. Our room was clean and well kept. I would of rated it a 5 but our mattress was a little on the hard side and we prefer a soft one.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Gail
"best trip ever"
Best experience ever!!!Couldn't ask for a better place to stay
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Juan
"Perfect!"
Perfect! Hotel was very friendly and the location was perfect.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Very nice stay"
Everything was great and the staff very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Nice one."
Hotel is ok. In downtown area, easy to get to the hotel and facilities are also good. Anyway a little expensive.
1 night trip May 23, 2015
"Sons wedding."
Excellent. Super place to stay.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Kimberley
"Texas Twosome"
I loved the water bottles and filtered water! The hotel was in a good location for seeing the local attractions.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Theresa
"Stay here!"
Outstanding
1 night trip May 10, 2015
Liz
"You'll regret it."
Filthy shower with huge hair balls on shower wall and floor, dusty desk, horrible customer service/front desk.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Walk-able Location"
Excellent location, modest accommodations but fairly priced.
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Penny
"Angry"
It stunk didn't even have a mini fridge and the view out my window was another building I could have payed the same price to stay in a hotel that over looks everything
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Luc
Great location, room very small and compact, but everything I needed.
2 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Terry
"Affordable and walkable, rooms uncomfortable"
I chose to take advantage of the valet service at the hotel. While the service was very prompt and courteous, the employees were not the friendliest. Aside from the valets, all the employees at the hotel were very courteous and friendly. The lobby area is very nice, as well as the office work area downstairs. They have nice computers you can use, and you can print documents for free. Unfortunately the rooms left a bit to be desired. The rooms are tiny, but maybe that's common of Chicago hotels. The room was clean and had a nice view. I found the bed to be too hard for me...kind of hurt my back. The bathroom was nice and clean, but the water pressure left much to be desired, and there was no ventilation fan for the moisture from the shower. The room was also too hot for my taste - I had to turn the thermostat down to 60 before it felt comfortable. My favorite parts about this hotel is the restaurant attached to the hotel, Elephant & Castle, and the fact that you can walk to a lot of stores around you. The restaurant has a good variety of food to choose from, and a full bar. There are a variety of stores and other restaurants within walking distance of the hotel as well.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Gwen
"Great hotel in the center of Chicago!"
The hotel is great, the staff is nice and the location is sooooo convenient to enjoy a few days in Chicago! Highly recommended.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Constance
"Not up to snuff."
The room wasn't up to the quality of some best Western level hotels I've stayed at. Very small rooms.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Nicholas
"December Stay"
Room was a bit cramped and small, overall it was ok
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
"The name says it all"
Took my daughter to Chicago for the weekend. The hotel's name says it all, we could walk to a great pub, great book stores, great museums, and great parks. The accommodations were clean but small. Yes, that was slightly inconvenient, but we didn't come to town to sit in our hotel room, and the price was less than a Holiday Inn. We will definitely be using this facility again.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Not horrible but I expected better."
Check in took a while but the GSR was quick once I got to the desk. He didn't explain any amenities included. I'm not even sure if the hotel has a pool. Once I got to the room I was given a room right across from the elevator which became a problem because I heard people talking all night cause the room doors and walls are paper thin. The room was not bad but very very small. I really didn't care for how the TV was mounted on the wall. The desk and table were dirty, bathroom could've been cleaned better. It was a nice location for shopping and dining. I'm from Michigan and I come to Chicago often. I'm also a GSR for at hotel and that's why I didn't complain cause I've been on the other end of a guest complaint and I know it's not their fault. I would probably stay there again in the future and hope to have a better experience.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Dominic
"Convenient and Cute"
A European-style hotel, with a small lobby and small rooms, the hotel offers just the right amenities. The personnel was cheerful and present for check-in. There was valet parking, and a restaurant-bar attached to the hotel. The rooms were very clean and newly redecorated. An ideal location for the Bank of America theatre, Millennium Park, and the Art Institute.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
"A Great Place to Stay in Chicago!"
First let me say that Club Quarters, Central Loop is a beautiful hotel in a perfect location in Chicago. The hotel is a very short walk from Union Station, the Willis Tower, all of the shopping and entertainment amenities on State Street, and the subway lines. I stayed in the standard room, which was spacious and comfortable. The hotel offers excellent free Wi-Fi, Keurig coffee makers in the rooms, and the Elephant & Castle pub connected to the lobby of the hotel has outstanding food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in comfortable atmosphere with excellent and friendly waitstaff. The hotel employees are also very friendly and professional, and when I arrived a bit earlier than the 3pm check-in, they found me a room so I wouldn't have to wait to get settled in. They also offer optional late check-out service for a minimal fee which was perfect for my departure schedule. Overall, I would rate this hotel as excellent, and an excellent value. I will definitely be staying with them again the next time I travel to Chicago.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Would love to stay here again!!!"
We loved the hotel, room was a little small, but good enough for just my husband and me. Loved the security and friendliness of the hotel staff!
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
DIANA
"Short, Couple Stay"
My girlfriend and I stayed here for our anniversary. The room was very cozy, and the free refillable water bottle service was a nice touch. Being right in the loop, it was minutes away from great restaurants and the park. The restaurant and bar downstairs provided great food and brunch on Sunday's until 3p.m. Overall, great stay!
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Sudki
"No heat"
Early April in February. The heat was shut off already. When I inquired about it they offered a space heater but then never provided it. I inquired again and again they didn't priced one. Then they told me they were out of space heaters and offered me a blanket. Unacceptable for 170 a night.
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nice downtown hotel"
Nice hotel for staying in the loop
1 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
Jerry
"Nice hotel downtown"
Friendly and accomodating staff, small but sufficient, clean room. Check-in and check-out were easy and fast.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Good: Clean, convenient bargain. Bad: small showers, slow spotty wi-fi.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
J M Nickey
"My short stay"
I had a short stay, arriving late and leaving early. It would have been nice breakfast and parking included, but the room was very nice looking, modern and clean. The bed was comfortable for a good sleep. That is all I needed.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2015
The hotel was clean, staff was very friendly, but the beds weren't the most comfortable. Additionally, we had trouble with the wifi.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Shayla
"Cubs Opening Weekend trip"
The hotel was conveniently located and easy to find. It has a very "compact" feel to it. The room was clean and looked nice, but the bed and pillows were uncomfortable. We did not rest well. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The only complaint is the comfort of the bed and pillows.
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Marri Jayne
"Not again please..."
This is a decent hotel in an excellent location. +ves first: Location very convenient, decent restaurant, professional staff & service, quick to respond to complaints. negatives: In the name of professionalism, human touch in service is lost. The staff look like robots! The bathroom was bit of a nightmare. Clogged toilet first, leaking washbasin next and leaking washbasin again! However, the complaints were immediately attended (if not fixed). For the price I paid, I will stay elsewhere in the future....
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Perfect weekend getaway"
We stayed to see a theater show which was 3 blocks away. Location wad awesome, especially since parking is available at a discounted price in a lot a few blocks off. 20 minute walk to Shedd and the field museum. Overall great. Hotel staff was kind and helpful and the room, while small, was clean and fit our needs.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Forrest
Needed a hotel near the train station for a Saturday night. The commute was only a few blocks from Union station to the hotel. You could tell the room hadn't been really cleaned besides minor upkeep. Overall no big complaints.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Great Location!"
Good for a one/two noght stay.
1 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
"Nice hotel with terrific staff"
This was a clean and comfortable hotel with a very helpful and friendly staff. I was not familiar with Chicago, and they were very willing to answer questions about public transit, shopping, and other attractions.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Kris
"Great Location!"
The room size and amenities were great for solo travel on business or pleasure. The hotel has a great location near the Loop for easy access to travel across Chicago, and is right next to a restaurant for easy access to food and bar. I'd stay there again for future travel to downtown Chicago.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2015
Stacey
Great location, rooms very clean, good value for money in The Loop. 7-11 close by.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
I really liked the hotel, but just wished that there was a mini fridge to store some food/drinks.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Nicely updated hotel close to downtown attractions"
The room was modern and the bed was comfortable. Only two towels and one washcloth in the bathroom. The water in the sink would not drain and the shower didn't have good pressure.
"Pleasurable Stay in Chicago"
Perfect location in the Loop. Close to transit, art museum, restaurants, shopping. Very polite staff.
2 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Dolores
"Good value, convenient location"
My room was small but cozy and clean. Great location in the Loop and easily accessible to public transportation. A little noisy, which you might expect being in downtown. I felt this hotel was a good value and would stay here again.
2 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
Durward
"Very nice room for the price. No frills."
We chose this room based on low price, good reviews and its location. We were pleased with the room -- clean, nicely-furnished and well-maintained. There is desk staff and there are valets for parking. No doorman, etc., but that is obviously one way to keep the price down. We were really just looking for a clean, safe place to stay for the night after being out and about all day, so it perfectly met our needs. The desk personnel were quite friendly.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Small rooms but very good for business stays."
Small rooms but very good for business stays. All business amenities, decent workout (no pool, saunas, etc.)
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2015