All hotels in Naperville, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2139 Citygate Ln, Naperville, IL, 60563, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
    4.8
"High end lodging. Mid range price."
Without question, the best value in a hotel I've had in years. We wanted a nice place to rest up on Friday evening before heading to a local trade show on Saturday morning. My wife was very comfortable. The room was modern, extremely clean and stylish. The king bed was comfortable. Classy lighting even. We will make a point to stay here again we're in the Chicago area. I'd rather stay here and drive downtown than stay there and avoid the travel.
Ron
"Nice Hotel but strange"
Staff had no knowledge about the Chicago area. Had reservations at CityGate Grille for 6:30. Front desk said we needed to be in Lobby at 6:00 to get shuttled. It took less than 1 minute to shuttle to CityGate, really? We walked back to the hotel. As far as navigating the hotel, there is no signage except in the elevator indicating floor level.
Curt
"WOW! What a great hotel!"
This hotel was 20 minutes away from where I wanted to be, but the pictures sold me! When arrived, I was promptly greeted, registered, and personally walked to the elevator which to me, was great service. I got to my room and it was everything I had hoped for! Very clean, spacious, and worth every penny :)
"Awesome"
It was quite an experience
2 night trip with friends Nov 11, 2014
"Quick getaway"
We stayed at this hotel for a one night quick out of town getaway. The hotel was beautiful and the staff was wonderful. We will definitely stay at Hotel Arista again when we come into town. The room was beautiful, clean and the bathroom was gorgeous. My only gripe would be is when I was looking at the amenities in the hotel before booking it said the bathroom would have a large soaking tub in it. Our bathroom just had a standing shower room in it. I was disappointed in not having the large soaking tub in our bathroom.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Great hotel!"
Great customer service from the moment we arrived. Nice accommodations, including the large bathroom with upscale toiletries. I left a small bag in the room at checkout. Received call that night from hotel regarding finding the bag. FedEx overnight to my house with all contents still in bag, including my Samsung tablet.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Paula
"Excellent stay again"
Luxurious weekend getaway
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
michael
"Great Service and location!"
Great Staff! Really friendly and helpful!
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Misty
"Home away from home"
We were very pleasantly surprised at the quality of this hotel. We had 2 rooms & everyone will come back!
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
Dianne
"Quiet place in busy location"
Good size hotel, great rooms, very clean, all amenities, including a top-notch fitness center.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Veronique
"Wish I could move in!"
I adore staying at this hotel. The service is impeccable and the environment is lovely. The rooms are spacious and clean. Having LaVazza coffee shop on property is a great thing for a coffee snob such as myself! There are also many spa services available. Hopefully next time I will be able to try them. And there WILL BE a next time. I am going to make up reasons to visit the area just to stay at the hotel
4 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Rochelle
"Great Stay in Naperville"
Fantastic stay. Hotel Staff was incredible - love the champagne at check-in. Not much in the surrounding area and it's a little far from Chicago but the hotel itself is excellent!
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"a diamond in the rough"
we had a corner suite, I highly recommend it. Clean, new, great staff. Simple but elegant and spacious bathroom. Beats most 4 star hotels hands down.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Beautiful, modern oasis"
We were constantly being greeted and asked if we needed help or anything to make our stay better. The staff was amazing and always in a good mood. Would definitely come back.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Hotel Arista - Best Suites in Chicago"
Brilliant hotel - my new favorite in Chicago.Our suite was spacious and had great features - bathroom mirror TV, plenty of charging outlets, beautiful free standing soaking tub, mood lighting options oh and the onsite spa....pure bliss! The only issue I had was with room service - there seemed to be communication issues between the person who took the order and the person who the order as each time ordered there were multiple issues with order.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Noura
"Beautiful, modern hotel"
My wife and I stayed at the Hotel Arista for a quick weekend in Chicago. Stayed in Naperville because downtown hotels were 50%-100% more expensive. Hotel looks new and modern. Our corner deluxe king room was big and beautiful. Bathroom was bigger than most hotel bathrooms and featured a TV imbedded in the mirror. I need one of those at home! Staff was exceedingly friendly. There is road construction nearby, but hotel is still accessible.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Very Modern"
Stayed overnight after attending a wedding at the hotel. Very modern design and decor. Room was excellent with a really imprssive bathroom. Never saw an electric mirror before. Cool. Light switches were confusing. Could'nt figure out how to turn some of the lamps on, Banquet food was very good.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Great Hotel for Businessmen"
Ultra modern architecture with parking garage which is shared with adjacent business park. Option was to park on the street like a downtown district. Everyone was very congenial and took care of all our needs.
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
Hotel was great, staff were super friendly and accommodating. Would stay here again!
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
J
"Horrible, hard bed"
We have stayed at this hotel before. It is a nice and modern hotel. The first time we stayed, the room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. However, we stayed this time with our three year old. I am thinking that they gave us a room geared for two and three year olds. The bed was very hard. The bathroom floor was not clean.
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
A must stay!
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Good stay"
It was a welcome stay after many hours of driving. The staff were great. The doorman was very polite. Our toilet was clogged when we got to the room but they had it fixed within 15 minutes. There were at least two wedding parties staying at the hotel and we have an infant, but never heard any noise after we went to bed. Very smart room assignments! Overall great staff and a great stay.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Besides issues with the tub, this was a great hotel, perfect for a getaway!
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
It is a great hotel. We had a wonderful time there. The room is very quiet. The hotel provides a very serene environment. We like it very much. However, the house-keeping staff was not prompt enough to clean up the room after we are gone for a day.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"very nice"
Top notch hotel; clean, new, and modern. Good restaurant.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Great place"
There is not much around the hotel, but it is a very nice place.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
BT
The windows opened up a little which was great since it was a nice cool breezy evening. The bath tub was broken in our room which was the only negative about this hotel. Otherwise, it was great!
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Bbomb
it was a great hotel my only disappointment was it did not have a pool and hot tub
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
"Clean with extremely friendly staff."
Nice, quiet hotel about 50 minutes away from Chicago. Green/eco friendly. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. Manny, in particular, was wonderful. Only con is that there was no waste basket on the room, but a small one in the bathroom. Would recommend to anyone! A 4.5 star hotel that cost us less than $400 for two nights. Plus, it includes free self parking and free wireless.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Wedding Night"
Hotel is new and very clean. We stayed in the King Suite which is awesome.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2014
Wayne
"The best hotel in a Sea of 3 Stars"
The hotel staff was great. From the bartenders to the front desk to housekeeping. Thank you. A modern, plush hotel. Some of the guests needed manners but that shouldn't reflect on the quality of the property. New rooms, nice restaurant and I recommend the coffee shop next door. It's in an office park so its fairly quiet at night and weekends unless there is an event, like a wedding. This is now our go to place near Naperville.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Beautiful, modern, but very comfortable"
We had a wonderful stay for our 20th wedding anniversary. We stayed in a King-sized corner suite. Absolutely LOVED our experience there. It's not far from home, so I foresee upcoming get-aways in our future. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful, and the decor was extremely hip - but not in a way that made the room uncomfortable. Simply modern, cozy, wonderful. We highly recommend it!
Joshua
Great hotel, nice rooms. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Stayed only for one night, but would stay again
Arturo
"Very Nice Place"
Hotel was great, very nice, and clean. Had a corner room, extra sweet! Staff also friendly and courteous even though I was bit aggravated you can't get a cart for your luggage. I presume they don't care for guests to take the carts to the rooms, guess I understand. We were there to catch a festival in Aurora, but noticed the place is used a lot for weddings. I thought the food in the bar was better than average, my meal was excellent, however one of our friends said they over cooked his burger and he's not that picky. I was able to park around the hotel pretty easy, so not sure if the garage was free. I could consider a five star if I didn't have to call the front desk when I needed ice, that seemed a bit much. We booked a month or so in advance and the price was very good, however we tried to come a day early and add an extra day and the cost was way higher. Pays to book early...!
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Almost Perfect"
After checking in and being told that our room was not available, we left and returned to claim the room keys. When we came back to the hotel we were told that they had no record of our earlier check in. For a hotel of this caliber this is rather poor, and a waist of time. It required checking in a second time and the making certain that I was not charged twice for the room. If not for this occurrence I would have been completely satisfied.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
PW
"What a wonderful hotel!"
Very upscale and clean. Fabulous bathroom, comfortable, luxurious bed, huge tv, and tasteful details throughout. Felt like a $200 room.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Chelsea
Outstanding!!
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Wonderful way to start our Chicago vacation. The hotel is clean; the beds are comfortable; and the staff are super friendly.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Jo
"Unruly wedding guests"
Overall the hotel was great. It was a contemporary urban style in the suburbs which is a nice change from most. Unfortunately there we're several very loud and drunk individuals from a couple of weddings at the hotel that kept us awake for several hours in the middle of the night. So we did not sleep well. I would suggest that the hotel have 1 or 2 security guards patrolling the floors constantly in the evening to keep it quiet for all of the guests. When discussed with the front desk they offered me a cup of coffee for my inconvenience.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Excekkent
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Stan
Service is very good. they are all very friendly and helpful. This is our second stay and will always check this hotel when we are in the area first.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Trying too hard..."
Stayed a night for our anniversary and check in and staff were exceedingly personable and accomodating. Just off the elevator, cold water with lemon, clean cups, well kept. After showering and getting ready I requested clean towels and some extra pillows (5:30 pm). Came home and no pillows or towels, called again (9:30, and Jeff the manager assured me they would be sent up. Still nothing...Called in the am now for the towels and they arrived within 5 minutes. Left the room to check out and the lovely water still hadn't been refilled or cleaned up. Beautiful hotel, well trained staff, lovely rooms, great bathrooms..service could have been better. This is a 5 star hotel that left a little to be desired on the service end.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Gail
"very nice"
It was clean, quiet, and comfortable. If it were close to the center of the city, it would be perfect. If you don't mind the location, you wouldn't be satisfied!
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"Excellent Stay"
Friendly staff, excellent service and super clean hotel. Nice coffee shop next door. Convenient access to highway.
1 night family trip May 18, 2014
"Fantastic stay"
Best hotel if you need to stay close to the O'Hare Airport.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Monika
"very nice"
Wish we could have stayed longer. Our room was gorgeous, the bathroom was amazing.
1 night trip May 15, 2014
cory
"awesome"
Hotel Artista is beautiful in every way. My daughters and I were attending a wedding and enjoyed the spacious room enabling us to get ready without disturbing each other. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Marles Humphrey
"Very classy!!!"
Hotel Arista is a very nice hotel. Will definatly stay there again!!!
1 night trip May 2, 2014
D.c.
"Clean, comfortable - would stay again :)"
Very clean and quiet room with an exceptionally nice bathroom. The fitness area was one of the best I have seen in a hotel and there was no additional fee to use it. The spa looked inviting however there was not enough time to book a treatment. My morning coffee at the cafe was awesome. The hotel staff was friendly. I would recommend this hotel and will stay again when in Naperville. The hotel is several miles from the charming downtown - so if you don't have a car this could be inconvenient. Check in is 3pm and my room wasn't ready until 4 - that is my only complaint. I think a complimentary drink in the lounge would have been nice to offer while we waited.
Other trip May 14, 2014
Natalie
"Great hotel for a perfect value with a perfect gym"
Loved the cleanliness, free lemon water at each lobby, modern and contemporary styling interiors. The bathroom was phenomenally well equipped and clean. Loved the shower room and the frosted window between the room and the bathroom!sugartoad was an awesome but premium rates for breakfast - the waiters customized our breakfast like we were royalty! Overall great experience.
2 night trip May 2, 2014