All hotels in Naperville, Illinois, United States of America
2139 Citygate Ln, Naperville, IL, 60563, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Clean
    Awesome vibe
    Great amenities
    Rather comfortable
Excellent service and gorgeous hotel. It was a pleasure to stay there on business.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"Great hotel, wonderful staff"
My sister, mother, and I recently stayed at Hotel Arista. What a nice place! The staff welcomed us with a glass of champagne on our arrival, great way to kick off our stay. The room was very nice, the beds quite comfortable, and the bathroom had good lighting.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
Janiece
"Wedding - nice"
Great stay and location, very ckean and good good food - exercise room was nice and tv in bathroom was a great feature
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
MLC
It was an amazing stay ! Hotel was nice and rooms were just as expected.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
"Birthday"
It was a great birthday gateway for my girlfriend and i!Fantastic food, great view from the 10th floor. Love the bathroom with TV in the mirror,we will definitely be back again!
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
jyhyeou
"Beautiful luxury hotel for only $200 a night!!!"
I truly enjoyed my stay at the Hotel Arista in Napiersville, IL this week! It was a surprise as I had no idea it would be that nice!!! Everything was first class from the firmness of the bed and the fluffy pillows, to the marble floors in the bathroom with the killer tv screen in the mirror over the sink!!!! Awesome!!! And, the lights could be all turned on and off with one switch which was cool!!! They dimmed as they went out!!! Great hotel in the middle of nowhere, really! Would probably be slammed if it was in the middle of downtown somewhere! Loved it!!!
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Stay Here!"
Hotel was one of the nicest that I've stayed at. The room was very modern and clean. We enjoyed everything about it.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Beyond expectations"
Everything was great in the hotel, the room is so clean and modern.
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Luxury in Naperville"
Best hotel in the chicagoland area, except The Drake and other downtowners. There was about a $4-500 difference, so it was the best. My wife came in from the car while I was checking to a glass of Bubblely! Just what she needed after a long day and drive!!
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Jerald
"nice but have been better and cheaper"
We enjoyed the stay but for the price we expected alil more ... it felt like everything was extra money ...and even felt obligated to ask if the ice drop off was free ...room was very comfortable but then i can find that for half the price with a free breakfast ...5 dollar fee for voss water in the room alil much and no mini fridge
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Abigail
"Stayed for business.....will be back for pleasure!"
WOW!! Stayed one night for business but I'll be back with my wife....perhaps for our anniversary...she will LOVE it.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Top notch hotel"
Every aspect of the hotel was amazing! We will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Alethea
"The tub is phenomenal!"
Very relaxing, very upscale hotel.
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
Carl
"My Favorite of All Hotels"
This is one of my favorite hotels of all travels. Love it.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Beutiful Hotel."
The hotel was Beautiful. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. My only complaint was that it wasn't very quiet (you could easily hear other guests' doors opening and shutting) - would definitely consider staying here again, though.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Fun Experience"
We only stayed for a couple nights. Very nice, very friendly. Large rooms and bathrooms. The only thing I disliked was the bed was kind of uncomfortable and the tv would occasionally turn off by itself, but still enjoyed the stay and would love to stay again.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Comfortable rooms, good value full service hotel"
Clean modern and comfortable. The restaurant (Sugar Toad) was horrendously slow for breakfast especially considering it was not very crowded. After 35 minutes we still did not have our simple (pancakes and sausage breakfasts. When we finally got them it was clear they had been under a heat lamp for a long time.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Impressed Iowa couple."
Very, very nice.
"wknd overnight"
Everything was great - would definitely return!
"classic modern"
Very modern, clean and ammenity rich. The nicest workout room in any hotel i've stayed at.
tom
"Would come back again"
Parking was a bit of a pain but overall, our time at Hotel Arista was wonderful. The service was great, everything we needed/requested was serviced in a prompt and professional manner. The rooms are very modern with very nice bathroom/tub/shower. The deal on hotels.com was definitely worth it. Would stay there again. Thanks Hotel Arista!
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Great hotel - room was super nice and clean, great gym, friendly staff...I will stay here every trip to Naperville!
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"FRIENDLIEST STAFF"
STAFF AND HOTEL WERE AWESOME
3 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Celebrating at Arista"
We celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary and had a fabulous time. Thanks, so much Arista!
3 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Theresa
Great hotel very clean and fresh.wish they had more specials for the rooms.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Fantastic, comfortable stay"
Polite and friendly staff. My room was very comfortable and help to make my business trip enjoyable.
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"HOTEL A +"
THANKS AGAIN FOR A GREAT STAY AND PLACE TO CRASH AFTER A LONG NIGHT - GREAT HOTEL, GOOD FOOD & SERVICE PERFECT AREA
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
"1 day getaway"
We had a nice stay. We reserved the suite with the soaking tub. The only thing I was a little disappointed with was the restaurant and room service prices. The food was good but it was a little pricey.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Rolando
Very accommodating! Food and room service was outstanding
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"awesome sauce"
I loved it. The room was beautiful, the view at night was amazing. And the staff was beyond welcoming and helpful!! I wish all hotels were this beautiful and friendly!!
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Fabulous hotel Naperville!!!!!"
When we visit our children at Wheaton College, we always stay at the Hotel Arista. Sam and other members of the staff are so friendly and accommodating every time!!!! We will only stay at this hotel because it truly has so much to offer, and the staff is fabulous!!!! Looking forward to our next visit! :)
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Molly
"Contemporary and comfortable stay!"
Decor, sleeping comfort and service all were great. We just had a few technical problems with the TV and the bathtub faucets. Hotel is situated within a business district and is surrounded by high traffic; but is within a complex offering other restaurant choices and services.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Jane
"Incredible and Then Some!!"
I have stayed in many hotels around the world and I have to say I wasn't pleasantly surprised to find city like high end finishes in a surburb for such and incredible rate. This wil be my hotel of choice for west surburban stays. Grade A double plus!!
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Reginald
"Arista !! Stay here !!"
First visit. Travel every week for business. I ended up staying extra day instead of going downtown Chicago ! Have a lot to offer why you stay!! Will be back !!
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Pete
"Perfection"
Had a best Valentine day stay. 5 stars
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
abiola
"Outstanding"
Amazing hotel! I will most certainly be back!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Dominique
"Beautiful chic hotel in Naperville"
Travelled to Naperville for business. This hotel definitely exceeded my expectations. Its in the middle of a newish office park with new development (restaurants, etc) so I cannot say its the best location but they have done a wonderful job with the space they have. The hotel is beautiful! The rooms are luxurious and the bathroom is amazing! If I ever get the opportunity to visit this hotel again, I would not hesitate!
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Vanessa
"not so dog friendly, disappointing experience"
Checked in with our French bulldog Sophia and paid the price quoted on Expedia. I even mentioned in the reservation that we were traveling with our pup. Bellman Eric (wonderful BTW) escorted us to our room, got ice and was tipped very well. Unpacked & were getting ready to head out to a work function when the phone rang. Front desk informing us that we had to move to a different floor because we had a pet, that there would be an additional $50 charge & would have to sign a waiver. I asked why no one mentioned this when we checked in & the front desk told me they didn't know we had a dog with us, no apologies & she spoke like it was our fault. Eric returned to move us to another room 20 minutes later. The "compliementary" shuttle was not available either way to our destination which was less than 2 miles away so we took a taxi. The bellman & valet staff were awesome, food & beverage service was very good as well. Not sure what happened with the people who are supposed to make you feel welcome. We don't mind paying $250 a night for a room but expect a better experience.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
muffncup
"Solid stay"
Just right
3 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
"Hi tech room"
I had a very comfortable stay in an ultramodern room
2 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
"Elegant room with a luxurious bath"
This is a beautiful hotel set apart from the busy commercial area. It's quiet and tranquil both indoors and out. I had a corner king room with a soaking tub, huge shower, two walls of windows and a very comfortable king bed. If you're looking for a great room with a very luxurious bathroom, you'll find it here. One thing to know is that if you want goodies in the mini bar you have to order them in advance. The room service prices are reasonable and there's a nice restaurant in the hotel. The hotel desk staff are extremely helpful and they made checking in very easy.
1 night trip Jan 20, 2015
"I'm sold on Arista"
This was my second stay. Both for one night. Hotel is in good location for my trip, excellent staff and amenities. I use to stay at local Marriott but for the value I will always stay at Arista from now on.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"wish I could have stayed longer"
This hotel is amazing. My only regret is that I wasn't staying longer. Very relaxing and comfortable with all the extras you could want! Worth every penny! I travel extensively, and this has quickly become one of my favorite hotels. I will definitely be back.
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
Angela
"1 night"
My husband and I stayed for only a night and thought it was really great. We will definitely stay there again when we are in the area. Upscale, comfortable and clean.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
mary
The experience was great the staff was very friendly and polite
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Hotel Arista"
Great hotel - always stay here when visiting Naperville
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"Absolutely Fabulous"
Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable. My room was well planned, with the exception of a lack of outlets to charge electronics. They were all far from the bed and inconvenient. The bathroom was fabulous! It had a soaking tub and both the toilet and bath had their own separate stalls. The mirror had a TV monitor incorporated in it, but did not use the same system as the one in the main room. I had room service for breakfast. It came quickly and was exactly as I had requested. I would most definitely come back and have already recommended it to family and friends.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great stay."
Loved everything about the hotel except the bed which was much firmer than I enjoy. Highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Ryan
"Hotel arista above average"
The hotel had an issue finding our hotels.com reservation to start and made us wait 10 extra minutes why they looked up the reservation. The lady who checked us in was a little rude. Room was nice but this is the fifth time I have visited the hotel and I still have never had a room with a shower door that closed completely. For $350 bucks a night I don't think that is too much to ask
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
michael
"Top of the line!"
Great reception area fully decorated for the holidays. Warm and friendly staff. Made our stay the best with milk and cookies delivered to our room for Christmas :)
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014