All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America

Awesome vibe
    Good internet service
    Room is all right
    Breakfast is average
"great hotel easy access and clean."
wonderful and clean hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
The rooms where small.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Darryl
"Great!"
Awesome. Everything was great. Room was nice. Really enjoyed it.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Jonathan
"Come one Come All. The atmosphere is great!!!"
This hotel visit was awesome. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a great time in the inviting lobby area. My family and I felt like we were wanted guests. We have frequented many hotels, but this was by far the best one ever.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Vivian
"Staycation"
Perfect weekend staycation with the family. Great staff and very nice rooms. Had a great time at the pool and bar. We will be back.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
It was perfect and comfy!
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Carolina
"Very nice"
Very nice from the start. Quick check in and no problems. The only knock was the TV had limited channels to select from. Other than that, it was a smooth stay. I will be back one day.
3 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
"Recent Stay"
We enjoyed our stay at the Aloft and will choose to stay again in the future.
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Trevor
"Fun and Funky Hotel"
This was the first aloft experience for my husband and I but won't be the last. The room layout was a little funky, but that was what made it such a unique experience. It has a very modern feel. The employees were also very kind every time I interacted with them.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Ashley
"Highly Reccomend"
Really nice place with an awesome contemporary feel to it! Nice change from the norm hotel stays. Will definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"Nice:)"
It was a great stay after a hard Friday! Needed comfort and truly got it! Carpet could/ should be changed out. Rather have no carpet:) Overall I felt comfortable, safe and was able to get rest!!
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Very friendly and peaceful experience.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Sierra
"Great location, great hotel!"
Great stay, Gina at the bar was AMAZING!! Fun, Happy & Friendly! We loved that we could bring our dog, they even brought us up a dog bed for him and dog treats!
3 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Wendy
Great stay, friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Alexandra
Modern rooms with a twist. I really like having a dresser to unpack when on an extended stay. There were shelves behind a curtain rather than a dresser. Other than that the room was really nice. Small refrigerator no microwave
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Hotel had a uniqueness feel to it, complimentary snacks, and two waters which was a nice touch. Staff was amazing, the shuttle got me to where I needed. waitress was the best very attentive.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
"Bad night of rest"
The bed was super hard.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2015
"Los Calinas"
Nice room, weird layout but nice.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Good price Good for short stay"
Matters was too firm. Good location in Irving. Wifi difficult to connect to. Had to call IT
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
The check in was seamless.The parent company does provide optional entry to your room through a mobile device. However, the hotel must be booked through the front desk and not a third party website,front desk attendant, upon requesting assistance getting the app setup.The process for signing up for the app is a bit more intensive than should be necessary as well.Everything about the room was nice and clean.The shower has mounted conditioner and body soap pumps, which is a nice touch.The last day I was staying , I noticed the coffee I had used the previous morning was never replaced.On the day I was checking out (a noon checkout) twice a person from the hotel knocked on my door.The first time was around 10:00am,and upon answering the door no one was immediately present. They were several feet down the hall and returned to the entrance of my room upon my opening the door.The women excused herself, and did not actually need to have knocked at all.The second occurred at 10:30am.This time upon answering the door a different women was present, she was presumably a coordinator of some type. she asked me directly when I was planning on checking out. I was slightly concerned that a hotel would allow this direct questioning of a guest; though I answered her that I would be out of the room by 11:30am.At checkout the front desk also had a noon time listed. I told them about the knocking and they acknowledged it, offered to comp any breakfast items from their express breakfast setup.
4 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
"Advocare Success School"
This is our second Aloft hotel and we love them! They are very clean, the staff is always friendly & helpful. We love the style & settings of the rooms! We will stay at one again!
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
Damien
"Starting to look worn"
Stayed here a few times. This time it's starting to look worn. Wallpaper pealing, tile in bathroom little grungy. Biggest complaint is that the elevators were not air conditioned and neither was the hallway for the 5th floor. Add that to 104-105 temperatures outside and it was too much for the AC in the room to handle, it ran non stop the entire stay and it was only cool in the bed area bathroom wasn't cool. Bed wasn't comfortable and neither were the pillows. I gave the hotel a 4 based on the staff and location.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Brandon
Clean rooms Good food store for breakfast to go perfect location and great rooms!
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
marisela
"Funky and too modern"
Rooms are big and clean, but beds are too low to the floor and no soap bars in the bathroom. Rooms are large.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"Need more cleaning around the housekeeping"
I love staying at the hotel but around the room you still had some part of trash. The trash was around the A/C unit and the back of the headboard of the bed.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Johnny
"BEST HOTEL EVER!"
This is the best hotel by far that i have ever been to especially for the price. I will come back and stay longer because it is so amazing! The service the room everything was awesome!!!
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Ercilia
"Aloft Las Colinas"
Great Experience!
3 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
robert
My expectations were really high. The A/C unit was too loud.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Mini room hotel"
first I would like to say I have travel all over the USA... I have never had a king size room dat was 8×6 in my 66 years... it had 4 star prices but 1 star room.... rooms at motel 6 is bigger than these rooms, but you charge 3 1/2 star.prices why charge customers that outrageous price for such a small room that is ridiculous to pay $97 for a $50 room you even charge for ice no vending machine every hotel that I have attended they have vending machine you charge for everything in the rooms are so small you can hold hands and touch each side of the wall ridiculous prices you have an excellent weight room everything else lousy I will NEVER NEVER tell anybody about this hotel only the negative thing that was there no discipline with the staff 3 o'clock in the morning the lobby was crawling with young kids 18 and 20 years old loud music horrible experience I would have asked for a refund I stayed there two days it was the most awful two days that I've ever experienced
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"Getaway."
Really enjoyed my little getaway.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2015
meilissa
"My Weekend Getaway"
I enjoyed my stay and have stayed in this beautiful hotel a few times before. I stayed in the lobby 17 minutes before anyone acknowledge me or tried to assist me. The front desk clerk was away (possibly restroom,etc.) however there were other staff standing around in close proximity who failed to acknowledge me. When the front desk clerk finally arrived he was professional and very nice. The room wasn't as tidy as it normally is - in particular the bathroom and shower. I always enjoy my stay at Aloft.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2015
Clarissa
Will recommend to everyone. Nice clean room. Quite location, great staff.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Sylvia
Overall a good value. Excellent location and neighborhood. Pool was a little murky and Bathroom was a little dingy
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Awesome stay
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Upon check in, the room was not clean. Towels everywhere, the TV was on...but the staff was very accommodating and quick to switch out my room. That was appreciated.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2015
Beds were a little too hard! The refrigerator didn't keep drinks super cold. No ice machine on the floors...had to ask front desk for ice. Friendly and accommodating staff! Very nice atmosphere!
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Great !!"
Great Hotel!!
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Booker
"They should be Fired"
When we arrived there were only single beds available. Was advised that i went thru a third party and there is no guarantee just requests. Was unable to check into all room's due to rooms was not cleaned. It was about 5:00pm and midnight, check in time I was told was at 3:00pm. Pet friendly, there was a dog in the lobby and the dog licked out the glass of one of the guests
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
TAMMY FISHER
Good location because i needed to be near airport, but no airport shuttle, stale $4 muffin for breakfast, pool not open till 10am. I won't stay in an Aloft again. Holiday Inn Express is a much better deal
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
Cathleen
"Big Disappointment"
I was excited to find Aloft hotel while traveling to Dallas for market. It was very conveniently located, easy to get to / out of, and well priced. The first impression of the hotel was great, unfortunately after our first night that opinion quickly changed. I think the main problem with this hotel falls on management. My feeling is that it is understaffed, with the housekeeping struggling to keep up. The place just had an underlying dirtiness to it (shower had a glob of bath gel after who knows how many days, and don't get me started on the blowdryer!). The room was not serviced during our stay, which we let go after the first day. By day 3, I was over walking into a dirty room. The excuse given was that it was a "green hotel". I understand the meaning of a green hotel, but when you are confined to a room for an extended period of time removing the trash would be a plus. I went down on two different evenings to get a drink from the bar, and gave up after waiting around for an extended period of time with nobody to be seen. The pool, for the high level of activity, was not clean. I would also recommend staying on the side facing AWAY from the pool. We had parties out at the pool well after midnight on every night but one. It's a shame, because the room size and location are perfect. I just can't seem myself returning.
3 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
"Very nice stay"
Very trendy and up to date rooms.
5 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
Angela
"Too Artsy For Me"
Hotel staff was SUPER nice; great location. However, in my opinion, the hotel room was a bit overpriced. No full-size ironing board, no multi-cup coffee pot, small dorm room size fridge that sat underneath the undersized bathroom counter, no drawers and no real bedding -- just a couple sheets wrapped around a thin blanket. The hotel is very cool looking but I needed a little more than a trendy, artsy design..a REAL comforter would have been appreciated. That's just me...others may love it
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
Debbie
"Great place for one night when going up to Dallas"
Great place for one night when going up to Dallas for a weekend. Pool was not working and the highway noise was constant, but the room was comfortable and had the modern architecture you would expect from Aloft.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Sufficient"
In Dallas for a wedding and this hotel was near where the wedding and reception would take place. Hotel could use some refurbishing, the rooms are small as are the bathrooms. AC in our room was very loud but served as a good background noise for sleeping (for me, anyway). Hotel staff was friendly and accomodating except for the bartendress for a couple of the nights who tried to charge our large group for drinks never purchased. All in all for the price on Hotels.com, this was sufficient for our needs.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
David R
"Unique hôtel, this one."
Never stayed at a hotel like this before. Uber laid-back, casual vibe to the place, modern quirky decor in pop colors, but still elegant. Had the odd sense of very fancy college dormitory environment or hostel, with the youthful friendly desk staff in pseudo Old Navy attire to amplify the point. Rooms while on the small side, are simple, modern and minimal, free of anything but essentials, but still done in a very thoughtful way. I appreciated the sophisticated thought processes that went into the planning of the place, but I also recognize it won't appeal to everyone's sensibilities, especially if you're into bells and whistles.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Tia
"Very Nice Hotel"
This was my first time at a Aloft hotel, and I thoroughly enjoyed the stay. I plan to stay at one the next time I travel.
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Little work and play"
Very nice stay, may need a few for channel options and better remote. Wonderful staff and location.
2 night business trip May 22, 2015
jeffrey
"Nice and clean .Very modem,but small"
It was nice and clean, but a very small room.Was a bit confused about what was the front desk and the mini store.
Other trip May 25, 2015
tora
"A little quirky but good"
First time in a Aloft. Some unusual ideas but well executed.
2 night business trip May 17, 2015