All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America
6853 N Dallas Pkwy, Plano, TX, 75024, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Quick trip"
Friendly staff & comfortable, modern surroundings.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"one nights stay"
It was great a few bumps to start off but the great guy at the front desk got it sorted out for us :-)...only thing was room had stains all over carpet...and beds themselves could be a bit more comfortable...over all great ...to bad it was only for a nights rest
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Spring Break trip."
Great rooms. Plenty of room in the 2 queen beds. If you like modern/contemporary this is the place to stay. We had 3 young children with us who had a blast. This was a spring break trip and it was wonderful. The hotel staff shuttled us to and from the shopping area nearby with great hospitality.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"girls getaway"
Had a great stay. I enjoyed the modern atmosphere. Best part was coming in Saturday evening and seeing some furry friends. We love dogs so glad this place is pet friendly.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Angelica
"Great hotel!!"
Loved this hotel. Staff was very friendly and they checked on us to make sure every was good and if we needed anything. The only negative thing I can say was there was no microwave, BUT I would definitely stay there again if in that area!
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Valerie
"Friendly Staff"
Josh at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend just because of him.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Ammia
"Fun"
We had a short stay, however we enjoyed the room
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"walks needed clean from ice"
Nice rooms. Everything was available & staff was accommodating.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Hotel"
It was a great hotel in a such a great area, the rooms are nice the, ony thing was the shower door has about a 1/2 in gap between the door and panel so it spills alot of water out the shower but other then that gret stay ill atay again
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Melenda
"Solid rest and relaxation..."
It was very comfortable and the staff was amazing' I stayed there before my 3rd chemo appointment in Plano and got a wonderful night's sleep!
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Lara
"Great shower, itchy sheets."
The room was definitely unique. I loved the shower, it sounded like a tropical rain forest. The sheets and towels were a bit starchy though. I stayed during a bad snow storm and the winter weather zapped a lot of moisture from my skin. Itchy bedding and the tiny bottle of lotion provided in the room did not help that.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Carla
"Nice hotel but difficult to find"
We got to Dallas around 930, arriving at the airport to find our rental car. I called the hotel to make sure they kept our room. It was in the midst of an ice storm. The person at the desk was pleasant but was new to the area, so directions were not available. The hotel is located off of the Dallas North Parkway which may seem easy but it isn't. My phone had quit working and two hours later we finally found the hotel. Driving in the ice was bad enough. Then once we got there, the person at the desk told us the bar was just closing so we were out of luck for a drink, which was something we could have used after the drive. He did mention the Krogers was open, so off we went into the ice storm. Sadly by the time we got there it was 1230 and they stopped selling alcohol at midnight. We were lucky to find a bar open not too far away. I realize the person at the desk was not to blame but it would have been nice to have someone or something to help us. The bed was great. The closet was strange. The fridge was unsteady. The storm and the lack of direction really made it worse for me. There were chunks of peanut brittle in the hall and it just didn't seem worth the money or the drive to and from Dallas. Sorry.... the heater ran all night too..as I am sure they hardly ever use it.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"OK hotel. not sure if I would stay there again."
Only two complaints. The mattress was hard. Felt like a mattress that belongs in a sleeper sofa. There is no ice machine on any floor. If you want ice to have to go to the front desk and they will go in the back and get it for you.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Very contemporary, very simple"
Great hotel with a central location. Wifi available but few other perks. There is s bar open until midnight, in the lobby. There also is a 24 hour snack vendor in the lobby. Very contemporary, but very simple. We enjoyed it.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Everything you need for a great stay"
Second time at Aloft Plano and will definitely go back. It has everything to be desired for a short business trip in the suburbs - power outlets aplenty in the room, 24-hour gym, public space for meetings, 24-hour snack bar, good restaurants within walking distance, and a lively and well-stocked bar when you are ready for some RnR. I have nothing to complain about.
3 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"it was ok."
Overall it was an ok stay. The bed was not all that comfortable and the cover on the bed wasn't all that good. Woke up out my sleep to construction noise from the outside. Other than that it was an ok stay. I did like the set up of the hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Enjoyed my Stay. Room was small but overall good for one night.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"valentines"
As usual a great stay
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
wayne
"Would stay here again"
Our stay was nice, just wish the room had a microwave and a better mattress.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"College Style"
Loved the hotel!! It gives me a college upgraded dorm type feeling. Loved the shower and how the soap is in the wall!!
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
tamela
"location was good for our purposes."
not our style of hotel. prefer hotels w/ free breakfast... continental or full. a little pricey for the amenities / services IMHO.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
dean
"Hotel stay"
Loved the stay for an amazing dealand experience!
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
Paulina
"A must stay!"
Loved the atmosphere and the modern design. The hotel was super clean and I would definitely stay again!
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
Brenda
"aloft 2.14.15"
There were some noticeable stains on the carpet, but everything else was fine in the room.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
"Fun with the kiddo!"
Did a overnight with my granddaughter just for fun. The staff was extremely friendly, placed a call right after reaching our room to ensure everything was great and check if we had any questions. The room was very clean and included free wifi which was a huge plus!!!
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Clean, comfortable!"
Located near mall, restaurants, clean and comfortable. Friendly staff, hotel bar is well equipped.
Rodney
"Nice hotel for a short stay"
I've spent only one night for a business travel, it was convenient and has a very good price/convenience ratio.
giorgio.raimond
"Fun and Friendly"
This is a fun place to crash. It gives you what you need and leaves out what you don't. Perfect for a weekend get away or a short business trip. The service was excellent. Check in was a breeze and the attendant was courteous and informative. They are also Pet friendly which can come in handy if you have brought your furry friends along.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Plano Paradise"
Great place to stay. I go out of my way to stay here.
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"great place to stay"
I loved my stay. It nice, clean, modern, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. It's a place great for business or a getaway because of all the added amenities like the bar and deli, meeting room, ect. I will definitely go again.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"Excellent contemporary place"
I enjoyed the room and the area, it is close to everything.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Mohammad
Clean and Friendly
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Clean& quiet"
Very clean & quiet.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Saturday Night is Date Night"
just decided on a spur of moment adult night out.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Russell
"Awesome"
Great ! B
1 night trip Jan 30, 2015
"Nice, modern hotel at a great price"
The hubs and I booked Aloft Plano for a one night stay to do some shopping in the area. The location is great unless you're without a car. We honestly booked here b/c of the price. It was discounted to $59/night and I had an expedia coupon. We paid more for 4 drinks at the wxy bar than we did our hotel room. Pros: modern, sleek design with a lobby that encourages socialization. The bar was overpriced but a great, quiet spot to sit at the end of the day. Although the crowd was young (mid 20's), it wasn't loud and obnoxious. The room was much nicer than past reviews stated. Although office-like, the minimalism and high ceilings made it feel large. The bathroom design was fantastic and shower very roomy. The bed was super comfortable, although low to the ground. There's plenty of room for luggage and space to iron if needed. Cons: The hallway/elevator was pretty dingy. The walls were scratched all up and down where luggage carts sit. Simply changing the wall coverings would fix this. Roomwise, the bathroom tile grout was stained. It wasn't dirty whatsoever, just in need of a good bleaching/scrub down. Although the ac unit was quiet, it felt warm all evening, even set at a low temp. The other main issue we had was the electronics port not working, as well as the tv remote being dead. All of that was a small inconvenience however and didn't ruin the stay by any means. Even if I paid full price ($99 according to their site) I'd be satisfied with the experience overall.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Christy
"nice place"
just a quick in and out. Nice and clean. As expected.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Great location, modern building, and very clean, however our room was facing the tollway and the road noise was loud.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"Quick stay"
Just really needed a place to sleep. In late up early. Great beds. Great people.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Danny
it is a very modern and nice hotel. Had a great stay. Great bang for your buck
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"A nice surprise"
Nice and clean. Hotel staff was very helpful. Only problem I had was, I booked a king bed online and upon arrival got 2 queens. Overall a nice stay.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"great romantic mini-cation"
This was a last minute idea for our anniversary and it was a blast! Great staff and they allowed us to have a late check-out!! Highly recommend
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Alicia
"Aloft was great!"
Very nice stay and the room helped me relax. Very nice!
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
zack
"Bison Nation"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. WXYZ bar was nice although a little expensive. Hotel could use a little updating.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Go for it!"
Easy location, clean room. Great place to stay. Staff was friendly.
bison fan
"Great hotel, a little pricey but worth it"
Right next to legacy park, across Sam Rayburn tollway. Wish they had a hot tub, and more rooms with two beds instead or primary one king bed. Otherwise it was great.
Ben Armbrust
Excellent staff and property. I would definitely stay there again.
Go Bison
"Great hotel, just don't forget anything."
The hotel room was great with a modern feel and comfort. Bar downstairs was convenient as well. Only thing that caught me off guard for this relatively pricey hotel was no complimentary breakfast, and certainly don't forget to bring toothpaste or shaving cream because they'll charge you $2 a piece if you need that. I'd understand if the hotel was $40/night, but at roughly $140/night I think a 2mL tube of toothpaste should be on the house ;)
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Anish
"Bison Nation"
Excellent service at the front desk and at the bar.
3 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2015
Bo
"Would stay again"
We got in late and slept well. Two small problems: there was a hair in our bed which completely grosses me out and the bed was too firm for my tastes. The neighborhood is great; felt very safe. I love the adult feel of the place!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014