All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America

Bad breakfast
"perfect stay"
awesome.
4 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
Our first stay and was beyond our expectations. Definitely would stay again
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
it was the best
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Mayra
"Beautiful and comfy; but cold atmosphere"
The place is lovely, however there is no warmth or hospitality offered at all. Very disappointing.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Dona
Great hotel, in a great area Everything I wanted to do was right in the area
2 night trip Aug 15, 2015
lyndon
"Great price for such a wonderful hotel"
So lovely. Really, really enjoyed our stay at Aloft
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Veronica
Hotel very accomadating and well run.
2 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2015
My stay was very relaxing. The hotel staff was very nice and greet you everytime you enter the hotel. The room was clean and the hotel itself is in a great location.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Morgan
"Aloft Plano"
The hotel was nice, check-in/out was easy. Wifi was a bit tricky to connect to. Overall great experience
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Great stay, Clean room with nice features such as a mini refrigerator, safe, flat screen tv, iron and ironing board. Will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Amazing"
It was amazing. Staff was great, very clean. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
"Wonderful Hotel"
Our stay was very pleasant. The hotel was clean, staff was very nice and helpful. It was also close to any and all shopping and restaurants.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Had lots of kids everywhere running around all day and night. Totally annoying. But it was a nice hotel and room was good.
2 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Suzanne
"Not worth the money"
For the dollar value, I do not think the hotel reached the luxury level they tried to portray. Also, having the high price for the room, I did not enjoy that everything was an additional fee. And in the bedrooms, I did not appreciate that the beds face the windows, so you were awake as soon as the sun was out. There is only one way in and out to the hotel, which may not be their fault, but it was a little inconvenient.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Great staff courteous, professional, tremendous assets they are
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Ken
"Super nice!!"
Great all the way around!!!
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Very clean and modern looking. Definitely geared towards a young hip crowd.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Todd
"Rude manager"
I've never been so insulted by a manager at a hotel. She had the worst attitude that I have ever heard from someone. Service was terrible
1 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2015
Late arrival at hotel staff was quick and helpful. Room nice, hotel is nice. Location in Plano is very handy to Dallas north tollway businesses and town. Lots of nice places in neighborhood to drive to, walking anywhere is not especially convenient. With Aloft you get a style and uniform experience regardless of location. they have to figure out a better system though for the breakfast bar, paying for a couple things should not be mixed up with the check in and check out process, in my opinion.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Great hotel. Pool is small,but perfect for kids. The shower was a little dirty on the floor, we put a towel down to shower. But over all, the staff is amazing, and the room was small but comfortable. We will go back.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Beds hard as a rock! Not enough storage space. But loved the view and bathroom. Very large enclosed shower was great!
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"Disappointing."
We reserved double beds and I was sure to read the fine lines regarding booking through a 3rd party. Upon my arrival, we were given a room with a King bed and a blow up mattress. The hotel front desk was not proactively trying to accommodate us for the following night stay. Although the hotel was not at capacity the following night, they did not want to confirm double beds. The front desk suggested we pack our things, leave them at the front desk and upon our arrival back to the hotel, they would let us know our status. I kept the room. Upon our return at 5pm after leaving the hotel at 8;15 am, our room had not been clean. I had to call the front desk who told us that room service had to come at that instance because the staff was leaving at 6pm if we wanted our room clean.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Awesome great staff.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Juliet
"nope"
not that great, the staff seemed clueless on what to do and even if they knew what to do, they didn't care about their job.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Nice place but the beds need upgrading."
The hotel itself was very nice. They could stand to upgrade the beds. They weren't very comfortable. I thought that it just may be our room; however, a conversation in the elevator with another guest,leads me to believe that it's building wide issue.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
robert
I had a great stay. The staff was awesome and the rooms were clean and modern. Very comfy. Loved the bathrooms. It was in a central area of town as well! Now there were scratches along the walls in the hallway and in the rooms but what's wall scratches to comfort. There was one incident where someone called several rooms and convinced people they were from the front desk and got their credit card information, but that's the customers fault as well as the hotels.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Ayla
"A+ hotel"
Only stayed 1 night as my son was playing baseball in the area. Hotel was clean and front desk staff was very friendly. Room was clean and very modern.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Wes
"Nice hotel, great staff, some traffic noise"
I like this hotel a lot. The only negative is the freeway traffic can be loud at night if your room is on that side of the building. Rooms are comfortable and the staff is very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
The rooms are very small, walls are thin and could hear rooms next door. Bed was very uncomfortable
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Perfectly fine"
Very good, rooms are well equipped, hotel appearing just a bit worn. Really great service, good selection of food for the mornings but beyond that not too much to choose from to eat at the hotel itself.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Meh"
A hot breakfast would be nice. Box springs also make a mattress more comfortable. Worst bed ever. Won't be back.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"nice and clean"
this hotel is very nice and very clean. the beds were a little more firm then I prefer but that is something that is just a matter of preference.I work in this area often and would definitely stay here again
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel for business travelers. The staff is always friendly and the area around the hotel has a ton of great restaurants and things to do. Side bar- Jade, the bartender, is always a blast and makes the hotel that much better!
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
Jeremy
"Wonderful!"
It was very relaxing and it was very convenient to get from the hotel to the Shops of Legacy. The hotel staff was friendly and the shuttle bus was very convenient!!!
2 night trip May 29, 2015
Timothy
"Very Good Experience"
Nice clean Hotel. The room was comfortable and location was perfect for us. We were able to get a great price as well so an all around good experience. Thanks.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Jon
"good stay"
i had a pleasant stay at aloft. The room was clean. I liked the chic decor of the hotel and room. Checking in and out was painless.
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
The room was dirty. The hotel lobby had many drunk locals. Not at all what I had expected!
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Great retro place"
Loved this place. It's beautiful and the staff is great
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Ebony
"the place to stay"
I like the fact that the hotel is really modernize and clean. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"Great place"
Nice and clean hotel
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Sheila
"Hot"
Was a good time. Will be back! Female bartender is uber hot!
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Kristin
"Comfy"
Very comfortable room, staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and Megan, the bartender, was very friendly. I felt very safe and relaxed.
1 night trip May 9, 2015
"Gilbert"
I enjoyed my stay. The employees were very friendly and courteous. My room was very clean and bed very comfortable. The only problem I had was late after 12 midnight some lady was banging on the door of the room next to me. It woke me up and scared me. She finally stopped after 30 minutes. Otherwise I really enjoyed my stay.
3 night trip Apr 3, 2015
Gilberto
"Nice hotel near many headquaters"
The hotel and staff were quite nice. The bar could stay open a little later (closes at midnight). The pool is quite small. I would deffentily consider staying here again.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Very Pleasant!!!!!!"
Was a GREAT appearance!!!Staff for very helpful and supplied all my needs for my Handicap girlfriend.Will be visiting very soon
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Derrick
"business trip"
Great location, great staff. The pillows needed to be stacked in order to be supportive. Other than that, no real problems.
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
Preston
"birthday getaway"
It was comfortable sleeping. It has modern feel. The teen boys I had loved it! Only complaint was there was a strain on the floor and I had skewed for late checkout BC we had to kill time before going to our birthday party and was told that we could stay till 1 but the next morning they said we had to checkout by noon.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Modern and fun!"
Overall, the hotel is super trendy and cute! We liked the look of it and our room was clean and modern. Love the complimentary water bottles (it's the little things sometimes!). The only thing that was slightly annoying is that there is only one person working in the lobby, so if you want to check in/out or purchase food from the kitchen, you have a long wait.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Azmeena
"Bed"
I think a rug on the floor would have been just as comfortable. The worst bed I've ever tried to sleep. Will never stay at the brand hotel ever again!
Other trip May 4, 2015
Sgt. M
"Basic and small room but fair value"
Nice value. Simple room with just basics.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015