All hotels in Jamaica, New York, United States of America
164-40 Hillside Ave, Jamaica, NY, 11432, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

Location is ok
    Clean
    Poor vibe
"Hotel Hell"
when we arrived at 10pm after traveling for twenty hours we were assigned to room 906. We went to the room and the key would not work. My sister went down to the desk to inform them. An employee returned with her and the key would still not work. He then went back to the front desk while we waited. After 15 minutes we decided to go to the front desk and ask them to call us a cab to take us to a hotel. when we got to the front desk we were informed they had put us in room 106, Fine. The room was ok, but now it is 10:45 pm. The hotel started vacuuming outside our door at 4 am. We got dressed and went to the airport.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
clay
Not very clean.. Stains in the sheets and the towels
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Tv,hair dryer was not working,towels didn't clean and had hairs, wc didn't clean.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"StayAlert!"
This Ramada Inn is substandard.I give an U to meet the needs of the people. The blanket had cigarette holes it. The wall panels had many holes in it.The bathroom tiles very slippery I fell and slid on it. There were condoms under my bed.Dont they cleanup. People from outside just loiter there.I purchased a soda from machine and someone took my wallet .I told the manager . He did nothing.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Toni
"great visit"
we got there and upon entering, the lobby was nostalgic looking but very clean. We checked in. we requested a rollaway bed in which they delivered at a timely manner. The rooms were very clean and nicely updated. It was pleasantly quiet. You did here the hustle and bustle outside but you're close to NYC.thestaff was very helpful from getting us an extra bed, info about breakfast, and about Subway. the train was about 4 blocks away very convenient to get into New York City. we would certainly stay there again.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Timothy
"Can't judge a book by its cover"
Though the outside of the building & the lobby didn't look like much, the rooms were clean & nicely decorated. The staff was friendly & the small breakfast offering was good. Unfortunately when we asked the desk to get us a cab for the morning trip to the airport we ended up with a expensive limo service. The feeling of being ripped off soured the over-all experience.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Candace
"Cold room and loud heater"
The heater was not on when entering the room; it took for ever to get the room to an acceptable temperature and the heater was so loud... I really did not sleep well at all...
1 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"closevery nice and clean room the hotel is very"
very nice hotel. the room very clean and comfortable very close to the subway patch the neighborhood is little scary especially at night but the hotel location close to the best places in new york 20 minutes anywhere with subway eventually the deal was great and the price i paid includes flight from arizona worth every penny......
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
erez royal
"Good hotel location was good."
The accommodation was good but parking was a big problem for me.
4 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Eshwar
"Good for the price"
For the price, it was a good deal. Room very nice. Lobby not so much. None of the vending machines worked. Staff friendly.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Best spot in heart of Queens"
Checked in late but the staff were welcoming and helpful. Def going to stay there again.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Nice but keep your shoes on!"
Overall the room was okay. The first room we were given had no heat. I went to the desk and at first they were going to tell us to wait for someone to service it. We were there for one night so I said I didn't want to wait and wanted another one. My daughter said the 2nd room smelled better. On the bed they gave us one thin blanket, the curtains and shades had holes in them. My daughter spilled something on the carpet and when she wiped it up with a white towel it was black. The bathroom was relatively nice, but was difficult to take a bath since the stopper didn't work. It did have a flat screen tv and the wi-fi worked on the second floor. No bugs, so it was okay nothing great but not scary and for the price in NYC I would probably use it again, but keep your shoes on. The neighborhood was fine and the hotel easy to find off the F train.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Location and quality"
Nice
3 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Dorothy
"Poor breakfast, clean but smelly room."
The breakfast was served on plastic plates and plastic cutlery, the room was comfy but a strong smell of airfreshner to cover up the smell of smoke. Hotel was easy to find and nice staff.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Nice location to family"
We enjoyed our stay there at this location. Was easy access to go to visit our family.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Selena
"overpriced hotel/accommodation"
there was no choice for the breakfast, at least there should be a lunch bar
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Hazel
"A place to stay, but not for long"
Hotel room had stains on the floor. Bobby pin on the bed when I came in. Staff was decent. Vending machines were broken. No gift shop/convenience within the hotel. Just a dump for a Ramada.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Wake
"strange place located"
Firstly I was very disappointed with the treatment I received from Expedia. Expedia took my money for transportation, knowing very well that airlink transport does not go into Jamaica/Queens I need to have my transportation money back, can you reply to that? The photo on line is totally different to the real room, rooms really small and creepy.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Hazel
"A borough to borough getaway"
It was for a two day getaway from Brooklyn with my boyfriend..there was plenty of restaurants and the movie theater was a few blocks away
2 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
Overall, it was a good stay. The staff eas friendly. The facilities were not the best I have stayed in but it was good enough for my 2 day stay. They need more parking.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
EA
"price was great and service was awesome"
great stay at great price
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Muhammad
"I ask for non smokeimg breakfest was bad"
I found cigrerate burn in comforter show me people smoked in this room! And breakfest was very bad I loved it the last time I had waffles the last time when I stayed and not one boiled egg! The eggs and sausage were cold too I don't belive I can stAy here anymore
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
bad service
"Ok if you absolutely need a room."
We were in town for a funeral and needed a place to stay for several days not far from the family house. This was good for that. But the room was small and either too cold or too hot. The first night we were there the room was not made up and we had to call for service. The towels and room smelled like bleach. The bed was comfortable. The lobby was always full of cops - according to staff there was a precinct nearby and this was their hang out.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Ken
Room was OK. The heater in the room was very old and never shut off. The temp in the room was ether too warm or too cold. Bed sheets were a bit stained. Nice they had a little breakfast though.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"good stay"
Overall good stay.The only downside is there no parking lot only street parking. Make sure you read parking signs carefully,& feed the meter, you will get ticketed.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
DaVon
"Great place better price"
I spent 4 daya in NYC and choose this hotel for its location and price. It's about 2 blocks from 169th street subway making it very easy to snag the F train to head into the city. The hotel itself has some falling wallpaper in the breakfast area, only 1 elevator for its 10 floor plus basement levels and very cramped hallways, but you do get alot of space in your room. They have done a great job maximizing space to give you room. For example we had no traditional closet like you see in other hotels bit a freestanding closet that's about half the size. Other than that I enjoyed my stay and would suggest it to others who want to see the city and save some green at the same time!
4 night trip Feb 13, 2015
Joshua
"NBA Allstar Weekend 2015"
very impressive for Jamaica Queens! needs a few more customer parking spaces.
2 night trip Feb 13, 2015
DONNA
"Nice place to relax"
Nice hotel not luxurious but not a slum either. If you want anything you have to go to the lobby. However you can get food delivery from outside sources
Steph
Location was ideal; I have no complaints. The staff was friendly. Could not connect to the wifi hoping my next stay we can correct that.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Nice decent place for temporary stay."
King size room with internet, parking n breakfast. reception is available 24 x 7.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Peeyush
"Great One Nighter"
I stayed here one night because of an impending snowstorm, and this place was within walking distance to my job. The room was small, but suited my needs adequately. I would definitely stay here again if the need arose.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
TANYENI
"Inexpensive, clean hotel convenient to JFK."
I needed a hotel close to JFK for a 12-hour layover, I chose the Ramada for the name and excellent price. Jamaica is not a bounty to the eye, the hotel is nondescript from the outside and the interior public spaces are worn in. However, the man at the front desk was quick, attentive and answered all of my questions, and the room was clean, cozy, comfortable, and everything worked. I'd stay here again without hesitation.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Tad
just the air conditioner made the room so dry!!But it could be freezing without air conditioner. Need sort of trade off. the others were excellent!
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Jun
"Not clean"
Pubic hair stuck in all towels. Lots of dried urine all over the toilet seat along with more hair. Overall did not appear to be clean in the slightest. Staff less than helpful and friendly. But cheap. So they do have price going for them.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Friendly Staff, Great Stay."
Staff was very friendly, enjoyed my stay.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Umair
"An average grade hotel"
Room size is small and congested, entrance and lobby is unpleasant, feel like a poor place. High speed internet and breakfast is good.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Ahsan
"One of my all time best !!"
This Ramada is one of my all time best in clenliness, customer service, and comfort. Did not get to explore the area, but with 2 subway lines and a LIRR hub within a few block of the hotel, location is perfect. A great value for the price.
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
Christopher
"My experience"
The hotel staff is very friendly. I had reservations for another day but got their early and they accommodated me with a change in reservation. The room was clean. Had a nice get away with my husband.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
"Too Compact"
The rooms are too small and crowded with furniture.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
ezutah
"6 parking spots"
Night front desk employee was rude and unprofessional. They gave 6 parking spots and they have no clue or suggestion where to park in the area. Breakfast was very average.
1 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2015
Kahina
"NOT SOOO BAD"
The hotel sheets had holes in them. Not so comforting.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Cynthia
"free parking - for the first six check-ins only."
kind of a grungy old hotel in Queens. carpets stained. room size okay. free breakfast unremarkable. close to MTA subway so you don't have to hang around the hotel. The listing says free parking but we were very lucky checking in Sunday night. by Monday the 5-6 spaces were gone and stayed gone, so everyone else was looking at $39 plus per day for parking somewhere else. I'll shop around if I can for my next visit!
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
iowa
"pleasant"
I had a pleasant stay, the staff was pleasant the hotel is really clean
2 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
philomine
"Small New York budget hotel"
Decent new years price. Small layout though. King room was very small. Elevator is loud especially on the top floor. One single elevator for the 10 floors. Breakfast is average and employees aren't anything special. Biggest complaint was the lack of parking. If the 8 parking spots are full, you are forced to park on the street and deal with New York parking enforcement.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
ajcadoo
"bad"
Staff was friendly. Room had bugs.
4 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
The staff were friendly. The sleeping area was comfortable. Unfortunately, hair was found in the bathroom floor, tub and sink.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Room was to small, no parking space, no curtain"
Awaken late at nite to more my car to make room for an SUV that couldn't fit in a space for only one car.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
joe
"Don't Stay HERE"
I was not very Happy with this Hotel, first there is no where to park they have some scimppy old parking lot that holds about six vehicles. Then on top off that I got a parking ticket for $45.00 cause I had to park on the street the day afther Christmas.The ice machines on the floors didn't work and the elevator to small and aslways crowed. never again!!!
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Reeder
"Nice hotel with great staff close to subway."
Check in was easy, room was clean with nice pillows. Would like CNBC as a cable channel.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"Smile Ramada Inn!"
The overall experience was okay. The neighborhood was fair. People live at the hotel. The breakfast was fair. The room was okay. They have only 6 parking space there .The staff needs to be cordial when you greet them." Good morning"! They don't greet you back and don't smile.They ask for a credit card deposit or money $50.00 .You must ask for it back. You already paid in full. No restaurant .
Other trip Dec 24, 2014