All hotels in Waukegan, Illinois, United States of America
4101 Fountain Square Pl, Waukegan, IL, 60085, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Everything was great !
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Do not stay here"
Our room was prepaid and was given away before our arrival. Extremely disappointed and only had 2 hours sleep before my daughter's graduation from bootcamp. Would not recommend this place to anyone. Not a shred of integrity
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago Waukegan/Gurnee
Dear Sharon, I'm very sorry to hear of your recent experience and would like to learn more. I have had no reports of guest relocation. I'm at your service should you like to discuss in more detail. If we let you down then I would like to make things right. Sincerely, Tim Sokley General Manager
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Our stay was very nice except that the pool was a disappointment and we were charged for water we did not ask for.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Navy Graduation"
It was very nice
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Henry
"Nice hotel close to attractions"
Very nice hotel Pool was heavily chorlinated so we didn't use it Staff was very helpful
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Marcie
Great stay very clean !!! Hotel employees great customer service
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Nice large room,clean and good breakfast.good value and close to six flags.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
randy
"Great all the way"
Cross from supermarket, banks and restaurants yet quiet location, super friendly and helpful staff, great free breakfast, small but quite nice fitness center.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
barbara
"Good Hotel! Would stay there again"
Had some difficulty checking in. Front desk service did everything they could to make it better. Pool was a little on the small size. Rooms were a nice size.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Great Suite"
Excellent
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
"Beware."
It was horrible! The room was disgusting: we found a pill on the floor, one of the beds was so disgusting, that none of the family members were even willing to sleep in it, the lounge chairs by the pool were moldy, the sink had someone else's hair in it, the shower curtain had mold all over it, the lamp and phone were broken in the room, and there was a vomit spot in the hall by the elevator our entire stay! I was told they would comp my at least one night for the state of the hotel, but have not had any contact from them since!
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago Waukegan/Gurnee
Dear Karen, We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. I have addressed the maintenance issues you encountered with our team to make it right. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again. Sincerely, Tim Sokley General Manager
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Great hotel. Room was clean,neat, and well furnished. Customer service was great and everyone seemed friendly and seemed like they cared about our stay. The complimentary breakfast was great and had convinient hours.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Mini Family Get Away"
We came to for a mini getaway with the kids. We took the kids to Gurnee Mills and Great America. The hotel is right by a WalMart Buffalo Wild Wings as well as Brunswick Zone. Perfect for a family!! The free breakfast was awesome. Only wish the pool was a little bigger, but still a great place to stay.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
LATOYA
IT WAS AWESOME !!!!!
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Sonia
"Smaller than expected"
The room was Ok. It was smaller than expected and the layout of the room was a bit odd. LIKES: the location near Six Flags, the restaurants nearby were good (the pizza place made a great deep-dish), the beds and pillows were comfortable, staff were polite and helpful. DISLIKES: no view, shower door leaked, shower was not clean, TV was in odd location, breakfast was not impressive. OVERALL: The price of the room was a bit high, but the room was nice.
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Lovely place to stay"
lovely place, room clean, breakfast good. Only minor issue leaky toilet made dripping sound all night. Other then that would stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Very pleased with everything. Room was great. Breakfast was delicious and 24 hr coffee is a nice touch. Overall a lot of value for the price
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Great room clean.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Traci
"Great Stay. Excellent hotel"
Fabulous. Everything was great
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Mysterious missing power cord."
Our stay was great. The service was great. My son left his computer charger in the room and it was never found. We was in room 330, I called the next day as I checked everyplace we were and they said it was not there. I would have agreed with this except we checked everyplace he was and it had to be left there. I had to purchase a new one for $65.00 from Best Buy.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Gurnee Spring Hill Suites"
Stayed at a Spring Hill Suites in Ohio and fell in love with it. So booked this one in Gurnee. Nice hotel. Kids said the pool was kind of dirty but our overall stay was fine. Still loved the one in Ohio better but wasn't disappointed in this one either.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
breakfast was too crowded and not enough food very close to 6 flags parking was great room was ok
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Great hotel, very clean and modern. Every employee we had interaction with was very polite and efficient. I would stay here again for certain.
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Buffi
"Great service!"
Great service. They corrected a mistake that was MY fault, at no charge. The free printing service (to print Great America tickets) was super easy as well. Rooms were nice and clean, breakfast was great, and the pool was great too (although the chlorine was a little strong). I will definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Wade
"comfortable stay"
the motel was close to the highway and easy to get too
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
TERESA
"One of the best stays I have ever had"
The hotel and staff went far beyond my expectations. We were there for the Navy Boot-camp Graduation. The hotel is beautiful, the rooms were rummy and updated and clean. They layout of the suit provided an abundance of room for the family to not only sleep but to also relax without being in each others space. We have car trouble and the staff even took very good care of us during our difficulty and helped us get back on the road. There is not enough room to mention everything fantastic about this hotel. If we come back in the area, we will most definitely be staying here again.
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Nicole
"Bachelorette Party"
For 5 girls staying in a double suite, it was perfect. The bathrooms are very nice. Lots of closet space. Nice office/desk area. Microwave in the room. There are a lot of negative reviews about the bathroom barn doors, but I actually liked it. Especially like how the toilet and the shower are in separate rooms. And lots of mirrors so we all didn't have to fight over a sink in the morning getting ready. Really good continental breakfast as well. Overall, a very good experience.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Brittany
"Perfect stay"
The reception staff was amazing - we were there for a Navy Boot Camp graduation - very accommodating - I would recommend to anybody!
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Best place for Navy Graduation"
This place is the best, after being warned by a friend to not stay too close to the Navy Training Center. Waukegan is a very nice area, but still close to the training center, and a much better environment to be in. They have a free shuttle to the graduation, free breakfast every morning, great stuff to eat as well. Staff and folks are very nice, and great places to eat within walking distance. Walmart is across the street, its close to the freeway. If you fly into O'hare its about 33 miles away, find a flat rate cab if you don't rent a car, flat rate is about 50 bucks. I highly recommend this place, and thanks for the great visit to my son's Navy graduation.
4 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Edmond
"happy traveler"
The entire stay was wonderful. I have no complain. I would come back to this hotel again next year.
Evangeline
"grandson's graduation"
great two nights stay. wonderful breakfast. service above and beyond good
jack
"nice stay"
Close to shopping,food close by, and entertainment.
chance
"Nice place, big rooms"
Great place right off the highway. Bathroom doors were "barn-door" style and did not have locks. Something to think about if it is mixed company. Staff was great and place was perfectly clean. Food was good too.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Ronald
"would return to stay again"
I came out foe the Navy graduation and stayed here for the memorial weekend. The hotel was literally on 13 to 14 mins away from the base and it was a very easy commute. We only ate breakfast there once the morning of graduation, but the selection was good. My daughter enjoyed her pancakes. But the staff were really helpful with directing us to good food spots in the area. The rooms were awesome and always cleaned by the time i returned back in the late afternoon. My daugter and i loved our stay and will be returning again for 4th of July weekend.
4 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Good hotel, no privacy in the bathroom"
The Hotel was clean, the staff was very friendly and the location of the hotel was ideal since it was close to everything. The only thing I didn't like was that the bathroom doors were sliding doors with no lock, so no privacy.
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
Christian
"Ideal Hotel for Families Visiting Navy Recruits"
We were there for our son's Navy graduation. The location was excellent. We had a nice suite with a sofa and desk in addition to the bed, so our son had space to relax when he was away from the base. The front desk was very helpful with information about graduation and the area. I would highly recommend staying there when visiting the Great Lakes Naval Station.
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
Anne
"Loved it!"
By far the best hotel we've ever stayed in, especially for the price. We are definitely staying here again.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Aimee
"BEST HOTEL"
I actually really enjoyed this hotel. It was really nice I love the room and how the room was all set up. It was very clean!!! I loved the people who worked there as well they were so nice and warm welcoming! When ever I needed help and needed some assistance they gladly was able to help. They keep the hotel so clean and sanitized! and I love the breakfast! I would most definitely go here again!!
3 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Shawneque
"Calm and Peaceful"
Was nice and pleasant. Have strip mall close by and Buffalo Wild Wings too.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Nagarjuna
"Great place to stay with shopping & dining near by"
We had an over night flight and ended up arriving at 5am. The desk clerk, Nate, was able to get us into a room early. We were able to get changed, a quick nap, and a good breakfast before heading to the Naval Base for a graduation. We would definitely stay here again if we were ever in the area. There are a few good restaurants close by and it is minutes from the biggest mall I have ever been in. A++
Other trip May 4, 2015
Casey
"Very Impressed!"
Loved this stay! The place was beautiful and has everything we needed from the bar to the pool to breakfast in the morning. Love the decor as well. Layout of the room was great for a family of 4.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Erin
"ok"
I ended up moving to another hotel because the pool was inoperable.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago Waukegan/Gurnee
Dear Guest, I’m deeply sorry that we disappointed you with the closing of our pool for routine maintenance. I can understand your frustration. This maintenance is necessary to maintain the quality of our hotel and amenities. We did our best to communicate this during the on-line and telephone reservation process as well as posting it on our web-site. We appreciate your feedback and hope to have the opportunity to host you again. Sincerely, Adam Lopez General Manager
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Business"
Stay was good. LG TV's were awful, I couldn't connect my HDMI cable.
6 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
Overall an excellent stay. The staff was very courteous and pleasant. The rooms were clean and dining or shopping walking distance. Thumbs-up!
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Karl
"Nice place to stay"
Nice hotel - Clean and the price is good especially since breakfast was included. I would have appreciated it however, if the staff would have informed me that there would be a $40 charge put on to my credit card for a security deposit that I was told would be refundable within 5-10 business days after I called when I returned home after seeing this charge on my card.
2 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Stayed for Navy PIR"
In walking distance to Walmart and several different style restaurants.Surprised laundry is only $1.oo to wash and or dry.They provide laundry detergent and dryer sheets for free!Breakfast was pretty good with hot and cold choices.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Stay here!"
The staff was friendly and available. I would stay here again and recommend it for PIR weekend for Navy families.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Christina
"Good location but disappointed"
This was a nice hotel on the first day. We were there for 3 nights and we did not get room service. We had to call for them to bring towels, empty trash and bring more toilet paper. This should have been done without request daily. No, we did not have the do not disturb s turbo sign up.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago Waukegan/Gurnee
Dear mominminn, Thank you for taking the time to write. I appreciate you acknowledging our good location and comfortable room. I’m sorry you did not receive housekeeping service; please forgive our oversight. I regret we left you disappointed. Your feedback is welcome as it fosters improvement for future stays. For this reason, we hope to see you again. Sincerely, Adam Lopez General Manager
mominminn
"Best hotel so far!"
Everything was great!One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in!
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Ameshia
"My Son Graduate from the Navy Acadmey in Chicago"
I was there for my son graduation from the Navy. I enjoyed the suite with our 2 day visit to Chicago. The room was nice and clean and very quite at night which was a plus. I will for sure return if I am every in the Chicago area for a visit.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015