All hotels in Waukegan, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here4101 Fountain Square Pl, Waukegan, IL, 60085, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Nice place to stay"
Nice hotel - Clean and the price is good especially since breakfast was included. I would have appreciated it however, if the staff would have informed me that there would be a $40 charge put on to my credit card for a security deposit that I was told would be refundable within 5-10 business days after I called when I returned home after seeing this charge on my card.
2 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Stay here!"
The staff was friendly and available. I would stay here again and recommend it for PIR weekend for Navy families.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Christina
"Best hotel so far!"
Everything was great!One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in!
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Ameshia
"My Son Graduate from the Navy Acadmey in Chicago"
I was there for my son graduation from the Navy. I enjoyed the suite with our 2 day visit to Chicago. The room was nice and clean and very quite at night which was a plus. I will for sure return if I am every in the Chicago area for a visit.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
vannetta
"Take the good with the bad"
Everything was great except our tv didn't work for the whole time that we were there. Nothing helped. The food was good at breakfast and our room was very nice.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"refreshing place to stay for navy families."
Fresh smell. Clean linens and towels. Great service.
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
jimmy
"Nice hotel and great service"
The room was spacious and modern and the service was very friendly. There wasn't much nearby other than chain stores and restaurants but it was convenient to my client.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Anthony
"Amazing room, underwhelming pool."
The room was amazing. Super comfortable, clean, stylish, and relaxing. The staff was affable and attentive. The area is a bit sparse, but we were there for a relaxing day not an adventure so we didn't mind at all. The pool room was very lackluster - peeling paint, no whirlpool, much smaller than we thought from the photos. We didn't mind terribly, but it was the only downside to our stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Collins
"great stay!!"
The hotel rooms were more than what I expected. Lots of room did not feel cramped. The showers were wonderful as well.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Nice modern hotel"
Very nice hotel.
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
"Great Stay for Navy Graduation!"
Excellent staff; spacious, lovely rooms; great for the whole family. Daughter and I relaxed in the pool. Daughter and son's girlfriend use onsite gym.
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
Jill
"family friendly."
Very comfortable. Roomy. Had plenty of room for our porta-crib for our baby. Loved the couch when spending time with our Navy graduate.
3 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
Staff was unfriendly and common areas of hotel were dirty.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Navy graduation stay"
The hotel was nice, but we didn't like the bathroom set-up. The door to the room with the shower let light into the bedroom, so if someone wanted to get up earlier than the rest to shower and get ready, there wasn't a way to keep the bedroom dark. The staff was nice and they were helpful to Navy families.
2 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
"out of control"
they couldn't keep the other kids in check they were running until after midnight I kept calling the front desk and they did nothing to stop it
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
eugene
"Excellent hotel, very close to the Navy base."
Overall was a great stay with very helpful staff. Very close to the base and other attractions. Nice bar and excellent service at the free breakfast. Pool looked very clean even though we did not use.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Bed comfortable but missed the "clean" mark!"
I felt everything was petty good until I took a shower. I looked up to discover it was not clean, black spots like mold setting in. Need to use Clorox bleach to remove those black spots. The area above the fridge was not clean. The breakfast buffet should serve another meat with the turkey sausage. That brand of sausage was not good. Also, be sure to have adequate tissues in the room, I had only two.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Carolyn
"My choice hotel in the area"
The room was great and so clean! It was different than most hotel rooms which made it fun and it felt like we should have been paying more for the room than we did! The breakfast was ok. The pool was closed for maintenance while we were there. The guy at the front desk wasn't rude but he wasn't friendly either. The hotel was close enough to order Giordano's to our room, and there were many restaurants and stores within a mile. Overall our stay was great and I would defiantly go back again.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
samantha
"Really nice hotel"
Modern, bright, clean and a convenient location. Staff is friendly and knowledgable. Minutes to the Navy Boot Camp.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Donald
"Relaxing stay"
I wanted to get away for a mother/daughter weekend. The ambiance of the hotel was very nice. I was impressed with the rooms and how comfortable the bed was. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. It was the perfect distance from everything we wanted to do...not to close and not too far. My only recommendation would be to have real plates and silverware for breakfast. It's hard to eat waffles with plastic ware on a styrofoam plate.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
CHRISTINA
"Peaceful and convenient place near naval base"
Great stay at a peaceful and convenient location near the naval base where I was attending Boot Camp graduation. It definitely came through on quality especially for the price. I paid $99 per night so keep your eye out for deals. The elevator for some reason constantly made that annoying "sound" that usually only occurs when the door is held open too long so that definitely needs to be addressed. Other than that everything else was great.
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
"Great!"
Stayed for navy bootcamp graduation. Suite was very nice and modern and clean would definitely stay again.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
"Navy BC graduation visit."
We stayed here for the pass-in-review. The hotel had arranged taxi service to the base, that was a huge help! Its an elegant, & clean hotel. Plenty of food places close by & a Walmart across the street. Over all, very pleased with our stay there.
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
"Just what we asked for..."
Hotel was very convenient to Naval Base where our son was graduating from Bootcamp. Specific to our needs, clean & hospitable!
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
"Sons Navy Graduation"
We were very happy with our stay for my sons graduation. The staff was so helpful with getting cabs there for us. Great stay we would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
christopher
"Perfect for NAVY GRADUATION !"
front desk was great and helpful, awesome place to stay if going to navy graduation. Next to Walmart, restaurants, and ATM's. Perfect location in Waukegan.
3 night trip Dec 4, 2014
"fantastic room, great location"
stayed for a local event. Staff was friendly, room was clean and big, breakfast had a good selection.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
mrotto
"mr"
We enjoyed our stay
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Anthony
"Stayed here for Navy graduation. Great location."
We stayed here for the Navy graduation. It was about an 40 mins. from O'Hare airport and about 10 mins. from Navy base. It was convenient to take a taxi/shuttle from. Sarge's taxi service was awesome and very convenient to Meet and Greet Sundance Saloon that Sarge provides for the families. The conditions of the room were excellent. The room was very spacious, with a couch/sitting area in the room when you first walk in. We liked the fact that the toilet/sink were separate rooms from the shower/sink area. That was very convenient to getting ready in the morning. The room had 2 queen size beds, a small refrigerator, a microwave, small coffee pot and a hair dryer, as well as ironing board. The morning buffet was amazing! There was everything you could have wanted for breakfast. There were scrambled eggs, sausage and home fried potatoes in chafing dishes. There was a toaster for toast and bagels and a make your own waffle station. There were dispensers for 4 kinds of cereals and hot oatmeal with all the fixings and toppings you could imagine. There was hot coffee carafes and also at nite, a cash bar. We would definitely stay here again!!!!! 5 stars!!!!!!!!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Toni
"Nice hotel close to naval base and stores."
We attend my son RTC graduation . Hotel is close to the venue. Front desk staff is nice and helpful. Hotel is ok but I was disappointed that for 3 nights and 4 days they never change our bed sheet. No exhaust fan in the bathroom and small. Room are is look bigger in the picture.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
gie
"Great Stay for BootCamp graduation"
We were there for my friends, son bootcamp graduation. Very pleasant stay, our suite was the perfect size and had enough room for us to not be stepping on each other. Very awesome staff when i did interact with them, excellent stay. the packet the hotel gave for surrounding area's eateries was excellent. The continental breakfast had a huge variety, and didn't run out with the number of military families there for the same thing. the location to the graduation wasn't long at all. The lobby, bar area was nice and friendly bar staff.
4 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
babette
"Navy Parents"
very nice clean hotel near the navy base for our son's graduation. Would have liked a dvd player in the room.
3 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
katherine
"Nice hotel conveniently next to Walmart."
Beds are pretty good, rooms are pretty clean, staff is very friendly and its a good amount of space. Nice that the shower and the toilet are in separate rooms. Was here for my fathers funeral.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Great Staff. Treated us like we were at a resort! Would highly recommend!!!!
3 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Sean
"Very very nice!"
I'm giving the Springhill Suites 5 stars in all catagories. The folks that run and manage the front desk are incredibly nice. The unit itself is very clean--shower is amazing and the breakfast is first rate. Very very nice. My son and his family live nearby,so when we come to visit, this will be the hotel of choice!!
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Navy Graduation Stay......Perfection & Comfort"
We stayed her for 3 nights for my brothers Navy Graduation. Did a lot of research based on distance, price and space. We needed 2 beds, and a fairly nicer room. This exceeded what we were looking for, the rooms are so nice, very big, love the décor. Its very modern....and you can't go wrong. Less than 10 min away from the Graduation, there is Walmart across the street, Dunkin Donuts, Baskin Robbins, Chipotle to name a few very close amenities, and shops. I highly RECOMMEND!!!!!
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Tarrah
"Stayed for navy PIR"
Everything exceeded my expectations, very nice! The only negatives were there was a big white gross spot/stain in the hall by the elevator that was there ALL weekend. If not for that one thing, I would say as far as cleanliness goes, this may have been one of the best hotels I've stayed in(and that is my number one priority in a hotel). The other con was when we were leaving, i wanted to make sure I didn't need to do anything further to check out, so I went to the front desk. I waited for at least 5 minutes, and no one ever came. Granted, it was 4 am, and it didn't really bother me, but some people may find that problematic. So other than those 2 no big deal things, great place to stay. I would stay again and recommend to friends and family.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
bvan
"Navy Graduatin"
Hotel was great.Close to the base and very friendly staff...would highly recommend...
3 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
Pamela
"Great hotel amd staff!!!"
We stayed here because our son graduated from Great Lakes. The hotel and staff were amazing!! They made everything perfect for our stay and were so accomidating to our and our sailor's needs!! The hotel is very clean and the rooms are huge and comfortable.
3 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"Navy Graduation"
Stayed here because I was in town for my sons Navy graduation. It was a short 5-6 mile drive to the base. Plenty of places to eat nearby. We got the executive king suite and the room was very nice, the bed was really comfortable, the breakfast was good (6am to 10 am), and the staff was really friendly. Also the meet and greet on Thursday is across the street.
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Very enjoyable stay. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. Previous ratings were good and we were not disappointed.
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"Great stay, comfortable but a bit rude."
Great room! Location was alright. Pool was a great temperature for our family. The only negative was when I went to the breakfast area to get our little girl some milk for breakfast, I was heavily scolded by an employee that I didn't have shoes on, stating it was a bar area. Understood, but the employee went a bit overboard with things. Had to move a fake tree out of the way to show me the sign (lol). Otherwise we had a good, comfortable stay.
2 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
"Nice hotel. Close to Great Lakes Navy RTC."
My experience was good although my key cards stopped working twice. Overall it was a very nice stay and they are very accomdating to our sailor.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Marlow
"good location"
we went to Waukegan to Six Flags Great America for the " Fright Fest", we looked for a nice, clean hotel nearby, we found it on internet and it looked great! We liked it being different and colorful, but noticed stains on carpet that should have been cleaned to keep the hotel looking good. Otherwise it was a good place to stay.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Vicky
"Will stay again!"
Recently stayed with my mother and my sister's. We had a wonderful time. The hotel was very nice. Very comfy beds. We were very impressed by it's unique modern design. Will surely stay again.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Stacie
"First SpringHill visit, but not the last!"
Our family took an unexpected trip to Wisconsin to see a hockey game and we needed to find a hotel for one night on our way home. I always trust the reviews on Hotels.com, so I checked to see what was available at a decent price. We have never stayed at a SpringHill property, but were immediately greeted at the front desk and taking care promptly. Upon entering our room, it was very clean and spacious. Our son commented that he wanted to stay at SpringHill again in the future. We were pleasantly surprised by want a beautifully maintained property this was, and would stay again!
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Very nice hotel."
In town for Fright Fest. Close to everything! Nice breakfast and great fitness room. Would definitely come back!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Nice Hotel and Great Price"
The hotel was very nice. I travel quite a bit for work and I was impressed with how nice the room was for the price. Very convenient if you are traveling to the Navy base.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
"Close to Six Flags"
Overall really nice. Good breakfast, location, and atmosphere. Some issues with room cleanliness. Sliding door for shower room had white lotion(?) splashed and dried all over it. Could tell it had been there for awhile. Found dirt spot on fitted sheet under pillow near headboard. Didnt find it until the next morning after check in. Grossed me out but what could I do. Even with these small issues, I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Tawnya
"Not what I expected"
The customer service was seriously lacking. Several times we went to the front desk it was unmanned. Our room was small. Water in the shower was majorly hot even at the coolest setting.
2 night trip Oct 9, 2014